Subject: Re: SBIR contact
From: [email-masked] (Ray Dobert)
Date: 26 Jul 1994 21:16:03 -0000
Newsgroups: alt.sustainable.agriculture

Y'all,

The USDA's Cooperative State Research Service (CSRS) has an SBIR grants 
program which funded a little over $7 million worth on Phase I 
and Phase II grants to over 70 companies/enterprises in 1993.  For more 
information on the program you should contact Charles Cleland, SBIR 
program manager at 202-401-4002.

Ray Dobert
BIC/NAL/USDA
Beltsville, MD

On Tue, 26 Jul 1994, tf7 wrote:

> Does anyone have a  good contact with the SBIR program(Small Business
> Innovative Research Program) . I have two limited resource  farmers who
>  need some financial assistance to develop some new ag-related technologies.
> Please forward information to my attention or call me at (410) 848-4611.
> Thanks for your cooperation.
>