Subject: Gooseberries and Currants
From: [email-masked]
Date: 27 Jul 1994 02:36:20 -0000
Newsgroups: alt.sustainable.agriculture

Subj:  Gooseberries and Currants        TIRA94.086
Date:  94-07-25
>From:  [email-masked]
To:    [email-masked]

To all berry growers

I am compiling information on gooseberries and currants,
performance, cultivars, growers and marketing potential. I am
Ed Mashburn, president of The International Ribes Association
(TIRA). We are also searching for some of the old cultivars
that are on the verge of being lost. We would like to get
information from all sources, Ag Facilities, growers and
individuals. We will share information with all.

TIRA is cooperating with a Canadian Research Facility to test
some of their recent releases. Any information, even on
unknown cultivars, will be appreciated. Contact:

Ed Mashburn  ([email-masked] )
707 Front Street, Northumberland, PA 17857
(717) 473-9910;  FAX: (717) 988-4444