Subject: Vetiver grass?
From: [email-masked] (Bill Leland - Executive Director)
Date: 1 Aug 1994 21:39:26 -0000
Newsgroups: alt.sustainable.agriculture

Friends,

Here is a question I picked up on America Online. Can anyone help? Please
respond to both <[email-masked]> and <[email-masked]>

Thanks, Bill
------------- begin question -------------

I have been trying to find information about vetiver grass, common to India
and Indonesia, for a soil erosion problem I have here on Galveston Bay. It
has been touted by John C Greenfield, world bank consultant and a panel of
agricultural scientists was convened by the National Research C ouncil in
January '93, but I have drawn a blank from local county agents. A short
article appeared in The Sciences May-Jun '93. A ny ideas please E mail
Herons @ AOL. Thanks

==========================================================================
Bill Leland, Executive Director, Global Action & Information Network (GAIN)
740 Front St, Suite 355, Santa Cruz, CA 95060  408-457-0130 (voice)
408-457-0133 (fax)    email: [email-masked]
==========================================================================