Subject: CALENDAR: Addition, SA Calendar of Events, August, 1995
From: [email-masked] (Gabriel Hegyes)
Date: 2 Aug 1994 12:09:55 -0000
Newsgroups: alt.sustainable.agriculture

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 1 Aug 1994 09:33:00 CST
>From: Deborah A. Cavanaugh (217) 968-5512 <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: CALENDAR: SA Calendar of Events, August, 1995

December 6-7
Event:   "Soil Health: The Basis of Current and Future Production"
Place:   Decatur Holiday Inn, Decatur, Illinois
Contact: Deborah Cavanaugh-Grant, ISAN, P.O. Box 410, Greenview, IL 62642,
         (217) 968-5512.
Sponsor: Illinois Chapter Soil and Water Conservation Society, Illinois
         Sustainable Agriculture Network, USDA/Soil Conservation Service,
         Illinois Soil Classifiers, Christian County Soil and Water Conservation
         District, Illinois Society for Professional Farm Managers and Rural
         Appraisers and the University of Illinois Cooperative Extenssion
         Service