Subject: job announcement
From: [email-masked] (David Katz)
Date: 3 Aug 1994 00:06:49 -0000
Newsgroups: alt.sustainable.agriculture

Agriclutural Information Researcher needed at agAccess Information 
Service.  If you have a strong business background combined with 
agriculutral experience, enjoy using computers and like retrieving and 
analyzing information, this job is for you.  agAccess Information Service 
is a fast growing research and consulting company serving a global 
clientele of farmers, ag consultants, grower associations, agri-business, 
amongst many others.  

The position which will open the 1st of September requires excellent 
written and verbal communication skills, experience conducting phone 
surveys on proficiency on Macintosh computers.  Familiarity with library 
research is essential.  Masters level in ag related field preferred.  
On-line datase retrieval skill and familiarity with the Internet, Dialog 
and other on-line services are desirable.  Organizational and time 
management skills also important. 

Researchers for this position work as a member of a team, conducting 
background research, interviewing industrly leaders, gathering 
information, organziaing data, tracking down obscure references, writing 
reports and business plans.

Wage:  $7-$10 per hour

Contact:  Jeffrey Harpain, Managing Director
          agAccess Information Service
 	  603 Fourth Street
	  Davis, CA  95616
	  Fax:  916-756-7188
      	  email:  [email-masked]

No phone calls please.