Subject: Questions
From: [email-masked]
Date: 10 Aug 1994 19:06:56 -0000
Newsgroups: alt.sustainable.agriculture

dear colleagues,
I am trying to do some evaluations on the sustainable agriculture policies
adoption. In detail I am working on the evaluation in terms of Consumer and
Producers' surplus changes at national level, following the adoption of one
cost-sharing policies in one or more states. For my task I need to know the
follow information:
1) in which states the trend of growth of land with organic (~sustainable for
my evaluation) has been more high (for instance what about Nebraska, Dakota
etc) in terms of percentuage of growth by 1990?
2) Who hold data at state level?
3) Who could be interested to finance a research like that?
important:my simulation considers the policy (or policies) like policies able
to determine that growth.

thanks

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Claudio Locchi
University of Arizona
Department of Agriculture and Resurces Economics
room 314
tel. (602) 621.9652
fax        621.6250 
E.mail [email-masked]
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++