Subject: Nutrient Management Listserver
From: Peter Bohn <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 1994 14:33:18 EDT
Newsgroups: alt.sustainable.agriculture

Nutrient Management Planning Listserver

I have established a listserver to facilitate information  transfer on the topic
of nutrient management.  The listserver invites papers on the topics relative to
the management of fertilizers manures and composts in agriculture and
agriculture related.  Al
›so welcome are announcements of conferences and meeting on the topic of
nutrient management.

I will serve as 'editor' of the listserver and my chief responsibility will be
to screen postings to the listeserver to ensure that they articles posted are of
potential interest to all subscribers.

Anyone may subscribe to the listserver in the following manner.

The address of the listserver:  [email-masked]

The name of the listserver is NuMP-L.

To subscribe send a note to the listserver address.  In the body of the note
type

			SUBSCRIBE NuMP-L

I will add your name to the subscription list.  If you have nay questions about
the list feel free to contact me at [email-masked].

Sincerely,

Peter J. Bohn