Subject: internships for environmentalists
From: [email-masked] (Prentis DeJesus USDA Grad School)
Date: 11 Aug 1994 18:23:06 -0000
Newsgroups: alt.sustainable.agriculture

Dear Colleagues,
We are looking for a number of good companies and organizations where we
might be able to place environmentalists for OJT and internships. 
Presumably these environmentalists would be young practicing professionals
who would like to see what kinds of kinds of techniques are currently
being used in U.S. organizations.

We would also like to link up with environmentally-related companies that
may be interested in joint partnerships with organizations involved in
environmental issues in the developing countries.

Any tips or ideas would be most welcome.  Thank you.

Regards,
Prentiss de Jesus
USDA Graduate School
600 Maryland Avenue, SW
Washington, DC 20024
Tel: (202) 447-7476
FAX: (202) 382-8403
e-mail:[email-masked]