Subject: v1n2 Af environ newsletter avail
From: Catherine Camp Boyle <[email-masked]>
Date: 14 Aug 94 20:12 PDT
Newsgroups: alt.sustainable.agriculture

A new edition of Environmental Briefs has been posted 
to eb.envbriefs. Environmental Briefs is a newsletter designed 
to help African environmentalists who lack access 
to academic journals keep up on recent research. A 
hard copy edition is circulated in Africa.
	E.B. may also be useful to Western educators, who can 
use it to introduce concepts such as mathematical modeling, 
and to present a global perspective on environmental issues. 
We encourage Westerners who read E.B. regularly to make 
a donation to help support its production and distribution. 
$10 enables us to reach one African reader for 
a year.
	Environmental Briefs Corporation is recognized by the 
U.S. Internal Revenue Service as a non-profit, tax-exempt 
organization under section 501(c)(3) of the federal tax code. 
Donations to E.B. are tax-deductible under full extent of the
law.
	To gain access to eb.envbriefs, please contact 
[email-masked]
.