Subject: Good Primers for ACTIN???

From: [email-masked] (BENNY SHOMER 9238)
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 1993 14:54:55 GMT

Hello Everyone.

We intend on doing some RT-PCR assays to screen for the presence of some
specific gene transcripts. Therefore, we need to have primers for Actin as
standards for mRNA.

Our question is: Does anyone have a __GOOD_&_Well_Tested___ set of PCR primers
for Actin, and is willing to submitt the sequences. This will save us some
real efforts and possibly (If some primer doesn't perform well) some heavy
expenses.

Thanks in advance.
Have a nice working week, and may Friday come soon ;-)
Benny.

 **************************************************************
* Benny Shomer                                                 *
* Tel-Aviv University                                          *
* Sackler School of Medicine, Dept.of Embryology and Teratology*
*--------------------------------------------------------------*
* Snail:  Ramat-Aviv , Tel-Aviv  69978 ,  Israel.              *
* E-mail :  [email-masked]                               *
* Tel :  972-3-640-9238     FAX :   972-3-642-2046             *
*                                                              *
 %%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
%        So Many Computers , So Little Time ...                %
%                                                              %
 %%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

---

From: [email-masked] (Yan Sun)
Date: 9 Aug 93 17:54:08 GMT

test

---

From: [email-masked] (kazmandu)
Date: 9 Aug 93 20:57:00 GMT

>Have a nice working week, and may Friday come soon ;-)

If you could post these, i'd be interested also!

Thanks, Tom