Subject: PVP - polyvinylpyrrolidone ??

From: [email-masked] (Gamel Anton)
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 1993 19:32:42 GMT

Hi all!

Can anybody please give me an answer to the question
what for this PVP = polyvinylpyrrolidone is good.

Its recomended in a myoblast culture media receipt and
in some buffers used in Molecular biology.

Can it be autoclaved because its high viscous and can
hardly be filtered - may be there is a trick to do it...

Many thanks
With kind regards

    Anton J. Gamel

If possible please reply directly to <[email-masked]>
+-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-+
:                                : <[email-masked]>  o o  :
:        Anton J. Gamel          : <[email-masked]>         V   :
:      Look, a Vet on VAX        : <[email-masked]>         (,,)  :
:                                : <[email-masked]>    -""-- :
+-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-+