Subject: lysosomal marker

From: "" <[email-masked]>
Date: 19 Jan 1994 13:27:41 -0000

Dear,

I'm looking for a marker specific for lysosomes that can be used on sections 
prepared for Transmission Electron Microscopy. Does anyone know if such 
techniques exist?
                                                                  
Gaetan Borgonie
[email-masked]

---

From: Francisco Javier H Blazquez <[email-masked]>
Date: 4 Feb 1994 19:38:04 -0000

You may use the trimetaphosphatase method, or citidin 5' phosphatase

> [email-masked]
=============================================================================
Francisco Javier Hernandez Blazquez        |     
Universidade de Sao Paulo - Faculdade de   |  e-mail [email-masked] 
Zootecnia e Engenharia de Alimentos        |  Voice: 55 195 616122 r. 265
Departamento de Ciencias Basicas/Histologia| 
Av. Duque de Caxias Norte, 225    CP 23    |  Fax:   55 195 611689
CEP 13630-000 Pirassununga (Sao Paulo)     |
BRAZIL 	                                   |
==============================================================================