Subject: Urgently need some info

From: [email-masked] (Sergio Villaseca C.)
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 1993 14:40:33 GMT

Hi.

I'm posting this for a friend who doesn't have access to the net and
I don't really know where to put this, so excuse me if this is the wrong
group.

She is in need of some information and I would be glad if whoever
posts this info, if possible, to my e-mail at the bottom of this letter,
because it isn't available here in Chile.

These are actually two papers which were named on an article in a
magazine:

1. D. Kelly, W. Wolters and J.M. Jaynes, "The effect of lytic peptides
   on fish pathogenic bacteria".  J. Fish Dis., 13 (1990) 317-321.

2. J.M. Jaynes, "Lytic peptides portend an innovative age in the 
   management and treatment of human disease".  Drug News Perspect.,
   3 (1990) 69-78.

Thanks in advance for your cooperation...

--
|       Universidad de Chile        |         Sergio Villaseca Carrasco |
|   Facultad de Ciencias Fisicas    |            [email-masked] |
|           y Matematicas           |            [email-masked] |