Subject: Postdoc in Cellbiol/Biochem available

From: [email-masked] ()
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 1994 18:25:22 GMT

A POSTDOCTORAL FELLOW is sought to study the effects of potential anti-inflammatory dr4
tory drugs upon neutrophil signal transduction and cellular function. According
to the interests of the fellow, research may later extend to other aspects of 
leukocyte function, particularly the study of mechanisms and regulation of
inflammatory reactions.
    A recent Ph.D. is preferred, but the candidate must be a US citizen or
permanet resident. Some familiarity with techniques of RIA, enzyme assay,
microscopy, and protein purificationm, electrophoresis, and immunoblotting is
desired.
    Position available immediately. Send curriculum vitae and 3 letters of
reference to 

Stephen E. Malawista, M.D.
Section of Rheumatology
608 LCI
Yale School of Medicine
333 Cedar Street
New Haven, CT 06520-8031