Subject: P aeruginosa toxin

From: [email-masked] (Martin Kennedy)
Date: 22 Dec 93 13:08:42 +1200

Hi World,

I need to get hold of some Psuedomonas aeruginosa exotoxin A;  I have 
discovered several suppliers, including
		
		 	List Biological Labs, Campbell CA
			ICN Pharmaceuticals
			Calbiochem

My problem is that our supply dept would prefer to deal with ICN over
Calbiochem or List.  The ICN catalog only specifies that its product is
Pseudomonas aeruginosa toxin A, from strain PA-103  (Cat no 150009).

Could anyone please tell me whether this is the same thing as  Psuedomonas
aeruginosa exotoxin A?
           ^^^

Many Thanks,

Martin

NNNN   NN  Martin A Kennedy (E-mail = [email-masked])  ZZZZZZZ  
NN NN  NN       Cytogenetic and Molecular Oncology Unit          ZZZ
NN  NN NN           Christchurch School of Medicine            ZZZ
NN   NNNN              Christchurch, New Zealand              ZZZZZZZ
	      Phone (64-3)364-0880  Fax (64-3)364-0750