Subject: Re: photosynthesis
From: [email-masked] (Jonathan B. Marder)
Date: 22 May 1994 07:16:33 +0100
Newsgroups: bionet.photosynthesis

In article <[email-masked]> [email-masked] writes:
>Subject: photosynthesis
>From: [email-masked]
>Date: 20 May 1994 18:23:42 +0100

>Could you please send me the photosynthesis researchers list.

What you want is "PHOTOSYN.NICELIST" - the formatted email address list
maintained by Larry Orr.  This file can be had by anonymous FTP from node
net.bio.net in directory /pub/BIOSCI/PHOTOSYNTHESIS

Alternatively, you can use gopher (again to net.bio.net) to retrieve the file.

For those with only email access to the Internet, no automatic procedure
currently works.  You can request a copy from Larry Orr
<[email-masked]>.
__
Jonathan B. Marder                 '
Department of Agricultural Botany  |     Internet: [email-masked]
The Hebrew University of Jerusalem | /\/ Bitnet:   MARDER@HUJIAGRI
Faculty of Agriculture             |/  \ Phone:    (08 or +9728) 481918
P.O.Box 12, Rehovot 76100, ISRAEL  /     Fax:      (08 or +9728) 467763