Subject: ARTIFICIAL PHOTOSYNTHESIS
From: [email-masked] (ABAXIS)
Date: 15 Jun 1994 21:03:10 -0400
Newsgroups: bionet.photosynthesis

THE FOLLOWING IS A FORMULA FOR LABORATORY PHOTOSYNTHESIS, AWARE OF
THE
MYSTERY OF HOW PLANTS "FIX" 686 KILOCALORIES OF ENERGY PER MOLE FROM
LIGHT ENERGY IS THE FOLLOWING FORMULA'S RATIONALE.
SIMPLY PUT-- LIGHT ENERGY IS CONVERTED BY WAY OF INTERFERENCE INTO
ELECTRICAL ENERGY CREATING IN TURN IONIZATION AND CHEMICAL REACTIONS.
 THE CONSTANT, 2.859 TO 5TH POWER, Nhv, DIVIDED BY A WAVE LENGTH
GIVES THAT WAVE'S CALORIC ENERGY: WAVE LENGTH TIMES
THE SPEED OF LIGHT GIVES THAT WAVE'S ELECTRICAL ENERGY.  
HERE IS THE FORMULA PLEASE EVALUATE FOR A PROJECT.

CREATE AND USE LASER, 6822.37 ANGSTROMS = 4.3943 TO POWER 14 HERTZ, 
AND CREATE USE LASER, 6989.00 ANGSTROMS = 4.2895 TO POWER 14 HERTZ;
(WAVE LENGTH TIMES FREQUENCY EQUALS SPEED OF LIGHT, 299 792 458
METERS PER SECOND OR 2.9979 TO POWER 18 ANGSTROMS PER SECOND).  USE
PRINCIPLE OF INTERFERENCE ON SAID LASER LENGTHS; CREATING BEAT 2.8615
TO POWER 5 ANGSTROMS = 1.0477 TO POWER 13 HERTZ.  K, WAVE NUMBER, IS
3.4948 TO NEGATIVE POWER .06  DIRECT SAID BEAT INTO A "VACUOLE",
SURROUNDED BY AN INDUCTANCE OF 100, CONSISTING OF A PERMEABLE
MEMBRANCE ENCLOSING WATER AND AIR.