Subject: �
From: [email-masked] ("Roberto J. Rodriguez Suarez ")
Date: 1 Jul 1994 09:19:17 -0700
Newsgroups: bionet.photosynthesis

Hello netters!
	My name is Roberto Jorge Rodriguez Suarez and I'm writing from
Buenos Aires, Argentina.
	One year and a half ago I've started to work in some biochemical
aspects related to an enzyme involved in the Benson-Calvin cycle
(CO2 fixation). My system is Brassica napus (also known as canola,
oilseed rape or colza) and up to the present I've been working with
leaf extracts, but now I need a system wich can grow in a more regulated
environment. So the question is:
Does anyone know the recipe to de-differentiate tallus or leaf tissue
from B.napus and to maintain them in the callus-stage?

Please send the reference/instructions to the adress below.
Thank you very much in advance,
---
                                   Roberto J. Rodriguez Suarez
                                   [email-masked]