Subject: Third European Workshop on the Molecular Biology of Cyanobacteria
From: Cyanobacterial Workshop <[email-masked]>
Date: 28 Jul 1994 12:01:59 +0100
Newsgroups: bionet.photosynthesis

FIRST CIRCULAR

Third European Workshop on the Molecular Biology of
Cyanobacteria

Sevilla, Spain, May 12-14, 1995

The objective of the series of European Workshops on the
Molecular Biology of Cyanobacteria is to provide a forum
for scientists working on cyanobacteria to present and
discuss their work, which is hoped to stimulate co-operation
between laboratories. It is also a main goal of this series
of workshops that younger scientists actively participate in
the meetings. Molecular biologists from european countries
are expected to attend the workshop at Sevilla, but
researchers with interests in cyanobacteria in areas other
than molecular biology, as well as cyanobacteriologists from
anywhere in the world, would also be very welcome.

Organizing committee:
P. Candau, F. J. Florencio, E. Flores, A. Herrero, and 
A. Vioque,
all of them from the Instituto de Bioquimica Vegetal y
Fotosintesis, Universidad de Sevilla and Consejo Superior de
Investigaciones Cientificas, Spain.

The workshop will be held in Sevilla at the historical
building where the University of Sevilla headquarters are
located, close to the historical center of the town, and
will take place from May 12-14 (Friday to Sunday), 1995.
Arrival of participants at Sevilla should be on May 11th,
since the sessions will start on May 12th at 9 a.m. The
expected approximate cost including registration,
accommodation (from May 11-14), and meals (half-board) will
be about 45,000 Spanish pesetas. Accommodation will be at a
Hotel within walking distance from the University.

The workshop will consist of a mixture of full lectures,
short presentations, round table discussions and posters.
Researchers interested in attending the workshop are kindly
asked to complete the attached form and return it
(preferably by e-mail) before September 30th, 1994. The
second circular with detailed information will be mailed
before the end of October to those returning the
preregistration form.

Workshop organizing committee address:

Cyanobacterial Workshop
Instituto de Bioquimica Vegetal y Fotosintesis
Universidad de Sevilla-CSIC
Facultad de Biologia
Apartado 1113
E-41080 Sevilla, SPAIN

Fax: +34-5-462.01.54

E-mail: [email-masked]

cut here 
===============================================================

                  PREREGISTRATION FORM

Family name....................................................
First name................................Title................
Name of Institution............................................
................................................................
Address........................................................
................................................................
Postal code.......................Country......................
Phone.............................Fax..........................
E-mail.........................................................
Do you plan to present a communication?.(circle)....YES...NO...
Tentative title................................................
................................................................
................................................................
................................................................
................................................................
                                _
Number of accompaning persons..!_!

===============================================================