Subject: Postdoc announcement
From: [email-masked] (Toivo Kallas)
Date: 28 Jul 1994 15:35:45 -0700
Newsgroups: bionet.photosynthesis

POSTDOCTORAL RESEARCH POSITION
MOLECULAR BIOLOGY/PROTEIN CHEMISTRY

CONTACT:  Toivo Kallas, Department of Biology and Microbiology, University
of Wisconsin-Oshkosh, Oshkosh, WI  54901.  (Tel) 414 424-7084.  (FAX)  414
424-1101.  (E-mail) [email-masked]  
RESEARCH:  Overproduction, reconstitution with Fe-S centers, reconstitution
with Rieske-depleted cytochrome b6f complex, and structure/function
analysis of mutant forms of the Rieske Fe-S, photosynthetic electron
transport protein.  The project will involve strong interinstitutional
collaborations and the candidate would also have the opportunity to gain
teaching experience if he/she so desires.  
REQUIREMENTS:  Experience in molecular biology, protein chemistry, and/or
EPR spectroscopy is desirable.
SUPPORT:  Approximately $22,500 yearly (11 month appointment) for two years.
SUBMIT:  CV, brief description of interests, and the names, addresses,
phone, FAX, and E-mail numbers of three references.
START:  September 1, 1994 (if possible).  Please contact for further
information. 

Toivo Kallas
Department of Biology-Microbiology
University of Wisconsin
Oshkosh, WI  54901

phone:  414 424-7084
FAX:   414 424-1101