Subject: $$$Legal way to make money, really fast!

From: spider <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 02 Jul 1996 00:53:01 -0400

Hello!

I recently received this letter and the method genuinely works.  I was
skeptical at first, but you really have nothing to lose, and so much
to gain!

Suggestion:  Read this message carefully (print it out.)

It informs you how to make as much as $50,000 (fifty thousand
dollars)!

It's easy. It's legal. And, your investment is only 
$5.00 (Plus postage)

READ ON....

IMPORTANT:  This is not a rip-off; it is not indecent; it is not
illegal; and it is no risk - it really works!!!
___________________________________________________________________

If all of the following instructions are adhered to, you receive
extraordinary dividends.  My brother did it about a month ago and he
has received over $5,000 already.  Let's face it!  If you only ever
received $50 from your initial investment of $5, it's still a great
deal!!!  The earnings are exponential.  $5 ???  Not much when you are
looking at $5,000 to 50,000 dollars.

Signed:  Joe
___________________________________________________________________

PLEASE NOTE:

Please follow these directions EXACTLY, and $50,000 can be yours in 20
to 60 days.

This program remains successful because of the honesty and integrity
of the participants.

Please continue its success by carefully adhering to the instructions.
You're now in the Mail Order business.  In this business your product
is not solid and tangible, it's a service. You are in the business of
developing Mailing Lists. Many large corporations are happy to pay big
bucks for quality lists.  However, the money made from the mailing
lists is secondary to the income which is made from people like you
and me asking to be included in that list.

1. Mail US$1.00 (cash) to each of the first five names listed below
starting at #1 through #5 (total investment $5.00 + postage). Enclose
a note (wrap the $1 bill with it) giving your name and address and
stating: "Please add my name to your mailing list". (YOU ARE REQUESTING
A LEGITIMATE SERVICE AND YOU ARE PAYING FOR THIS SERVICE.)

2. Remove #1 name on the list. Move all the other names up one
position. (#2 will become #1 and so on) . Put your own name, address,
and zip (Postal Code) in the #5 position.

3. Post the new letter into 10 separate bulletin boards. Call the
message anything appropriate, such as, "Make Money Fast" or "Make
$50,000".

4. 60 days later you will have received over $50,000 in cash.  You are
in the mail order business and people will be sending you $1.00 to be
placed on your mailing list. This list can then be rented to a list
broker (look in the yellow pages) for extra income on a regular basis.
The list will become more valuable as it grows in size. This is a
service.

This is perfectly legal. If you have any doubts, refer to Title 18
Sec. 1302 & 1341 of the Postal lottery laws.  You can keep a copy of
this report for yourself and, whenever you need money, you can use it
again, and again.

PLEASE REMEMBER that this program remains successful because of the
honesty and integrity of the participants and by their carefully
adhering to the directions.  Look at it this way. If you are of
integrity, the program will continue and the money that so many others
have received will come your way. If, for some reason, you choose
non-integrity, YOU will feel the effects and lose out on this great
opportunity. (Remember to remember to send the money first and then
place your name in the #5 position. You'll get far greater returns). 
If you fear (procrastinate) sending the money, it's because you fear
receiving it back. (Yes, there are those of us who are far more
comfortable being broke, even while complaining about our lack of
money.)  Far wiser to send it in integrity than not send it because of
fear.  However, some are wise, some otherwise...

NOTE:  Retain every name and address sent to you, either on a computer
or hard copy and keep the notes people send you. This VERIFIES that
you are truly providing a service. (Also, it might be a good idea to
wrap the $1 bill in dark paper to reduce the risk of mail theft.)

So, as each post is downloaded and the directions carefully followed,
five members will be reimbursed for their participation as a List
Developer with one dollar each. Your name will move up the list
geometrically so that when your name reaches the #5 position you will
be receiving thousands of dollars in CASH!!! What an opportunity for
only $5.00 ($1.00 for each of the first five people listed below) Send
it now, add your own name to the list and you're in business.

HERE IS THE LIST:

#1. Avian Rosen
350 Ward Avenue, Suite 106-499
Honolulu, HI  96814

#2.  J.D. Garrett
2250 N. University Pkwy, Box 164
Provo, UT  84604
USA 

#3. Albert Gomez
416 Hughes DR.
Irving, TX  75062
USA

#4. Robert Burgess
P.O. Box 13489
Overland Park, KS  66282-3489
USA

#5. Gabriel Montagne
999 Montpellier #504
St-Laurent, QC H4L-5E5
Canada

*******************************************************************

The following letters were written by participating members:

To whom it may concern: About six months ago I received the enclosed
post in letter form (snail mail). I ignored it.  I received about five
more of the same letter within the next two weeks. I ignored them
also. Of course, I was tempted to follow through and dreamed of making
thousands, but was wrong!  About three weeks later I saw this same
letter posted on a local bulletin board in Montreal. I liked the idea
of giving it a try with my computer.  I didn't expect much because I
figured, if other people were as skeptical as I, they wouldn't be too
quick to part with five dollars. But, I buy lottery tickets weekly in
my province and have nothing to show for it but ticket stubs. This
week I decided to look at this as my weekly lottery purchase. I
addressed the envelopes and mailed out one dollar in each as directed.
 Two weeks went by and I didn't receive anything in the mail. The
fourth week rolled around and I couldn't believe what happened! I
can't say that I received $50,000, but it was definitely well over
$35,000! For the first time in ten years I got out of debt.  It was
great. Of course, it didn't take me long to go through my earnings so
I am using this excellent money opportunity once again. Follow the
instructions and get ready to enjoy. Good Luck!
______________________________________________________________________
_

I tried a similar program in which the cost was $5.00 per response. In
that one the return was about 3%. Since I did not have a modem I sent
out letters through the regular mail. I created a few mailing labels
and printed out all of the labels on pressure sensitive tape. The
first mailing that I used the $1.00 dollar per response approach I
started to get return mail in just over one week! I sent out 200
letters instead of the 100 that is required if you use mail instead of
bulletin boards.  Additionally, I included as many friends, relatives,
classmates that I could think of in order to encourage their
participation if they happened to recognize my name , so my percentage
of gain was higher. I am trying again with 500 letters to see if I
surpass the $141,000 of the last time.  You just won't believe it
until you try. Best wishes, Mark Garner  -  Dallas TX
______________________________________________________________________
_

My name is Paul Marks .... I know this will work! I'm very happy to
see something like this again.  KEEP THIS MOVING!
______________________________________________________________________
_

I've got news for you all. I called up the number one on my list, to
find out if he'd made any money.  I kind of expected him to say that
he'd made maybe at tops a couple thousand dollars (which would be
great, but a far cry from the suggested fifty!) but it turns out that
he's made far more! While still more than $10,000 away from that
figure, he said that things have been picking up. and he expects it to
be pretty close!! Unbelievable. I just sent out my five envelopes
about five minutes ago. :-). Scott MacFarland
___________________________________________________________________

Hello I'm Elliot White III here (please call me Eli)  I am a bit
skeptical but sheesh with all these success stories up above...What
can I lose, 5 bucks?? I am in DIRE need of money and I really hope
this works. Without it working, I am going to have a very hard time
getting through college since my dad has Parkinson's disease, and
cannot work.  Money is getting tight and this will really help.
___________________________________________________________________

OK....Now I'm #5 ...it's me Phill...Well, It's only FIVE dollars and
I've thrown that away on video games in just 30-60 minutes...I've
thrown it away on candy, tapes, a lot of stupid things....Well.. If
this is another one of those stupid things...So be it.... BUT IF IT'S
NOT...THEN WHOA.......LOOK OUT......I'M IN THE MONEY...I'M IN THE
MONEY.....Five dollars is five dollars...Nothing much to lose....What
the hell!  It's worth a shot.... And I'm gonna take that shot.....
___________________________________________________________________

Hello, my name is John. I've just put my name at the bottom of the
list. I'm happy to see the others going up the list and hope I will
too.  Lirong Chen wrote he was skeptical when he was number 5 and now
he's number 1 - WOW! We all deserve to succeed, and why shouldn't we
if everybody plays the game. I am living in France at the moment.  I
had a job finding five US$1 bills, but I managed in the end. In any
case I suppose any currency will do.  Good luck everybody. See you at
the TOP!
___________________________________________________________________

Hey, I'm Dennis. I'm at the bottom but I hope not for long.  The
Holidays are coming up soon and I've got a new job so the income is
not exactly coming in on overdrive. Sure could use some extra money
for Christmas. Lets all follow the program and hope we all have a
prosperous new year!
___________________________________________________________________

I'm Greg and I'm the new #5, I'm very skeptical about this whole thing
but believe me this is a lot less expensive than playing Blackjack and
who knows how many red and green chips I've blown sitting in front of
a pretty dealer.  I sure hope this program will help erase some of my
losses.  Oh heck, I want to erase all my losses...Lets all hang tough
together and keep posting this money making opportunity.
___________________________________________________________________

This is Joe, the newest #5 (01/31/96).  What is $5?
___________________________________________________________________

Hi, This is Marc, the newest #5. I'll give this a try. Who knows?
___________________________________________________________________

Aloha!  Avian Rosen.  I received this mailer about 3 days ago and I'm
now (Feb. 15) putting my name in the #5 position which bumps J.M.
Collette to #4 position.  Mathmatically speaking, this opportunity
will pay dividends in the $1000's providing the momentum is
maintained.  Go for it!!
___________________________________________________________________

I'm Bob and new on the list. I can spare a box of cereal to pursue 
happiness.  It's nice to know that honest folks are the ones that 
will benefit from this opportunity.
___________________________________________________________________

A further suggestion:

Follow your heart...

Warmest regard,

J.D. Garrett