Subject: Home Business that is a Real Money Maker!

From: Jon Griffin <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 07 Oct 1995 23:32:15 GMT

$$$ FOR YOUR RECIPES $$$

Please do NOT change anything contained in this letter EXCEPT as 
directed!

EARN AS MUCH AS $100,000.00 OR MORE IN 30 DAYS, LEGALLY!

EARN MORE THAN EXTRA MONEY!!
YOU WILL BECOME FINANCIALLY INDEPENDENT!!

Here's how to do it.
IT WORKS EVERY TIME!  Again don't change anything.

Follow these instructions exactly and you could make $100,000
in the next 30 days.  This program REALLY works.  It makes money
for those who do it honestly! Take the time to read it COMPLETELY!

I know, ordinarily, we disregard these letters because they usually 
don't
work like they're supposed to, but this ONE is DIFFERENT!

Carl Simmonds used this legal program last year and made $82,360 in cash
the first time he used it.  Needless to say, he quit his job immediately
paid off all debts in full, and started another mailing.

Believe me, this is an EASY opportunity.  You can do this all on your
computer,
by "JUST PRESSING A FEW BUTTONS".  You will EASE YOUR FINANCIAL
PRESSURES, 
and begin to make GOOD things happen for you and your family.  READ ON!

* * * * * * *  INSTRUCTIONS  * * * * * * *

1.   Send $2.00 (cash only) inside a sheet of carbon paper or 
construction
paper, and send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to each of the 
DEALERS
(1 through 4) below for the recipes they offer.

2   Save this letter on disk.  Remove the name, and recipe title that
is in the number 1 position.  Move the others up a space.  Put your 
name,
address, and the name of your recipe in the number 4 position.

3   Post this file just as it appears (with your name, etc.) in 10
different
places on-line (newsgroups, forums, etc.).  Do the postings between 6 
a.m.
and 7 a.m. Friday, Saturday or Sunday to get the highest position and 
have
your posting read first.  Ten postings should yield about 100 responses,
which
should then yield about $100,000.

4   **When the money begins coming to your HOME MAILBOX, put your recipe
in the provided SELF-ADDRESSED, STAMPED ENVELOPE - sit back, smile, and
know that you 
NOW OWN AN HONEST AND EASY SMALL HOME-OPERATED BUSINESS!  KNOW ALSO, 
THAT
YOU HAVE DONE SOMETHING SMART TO ACHIEVE FINANCIAL INDEPENDENCE!

* * * * * LOOK AT THESE FIGURES WITH ONLY A 15% RESPONSE! * * * * *

Step 1:  Fifteen dealers mail at least 15 letters each with your name in
position #3 AND send you a request for a recipe and $2 each or $30.

Step 2:  Two hundred and twenty five (225) dealers mail at least 15
letters with
your name in position #2 AND send you a request for a recipe and $2 each
or $450.

Step 3:  Three thousand three hundred and seventy five (3,375) dealers
mail
at least 15 letters with your name in position #1 AND send you a request
for a
recipe and $2 each or $6750.

Step 4:  Fifty thousand six hundred and twenty five (50,625) dealers 
send
you
a request for a recipe and $2 each or $101,250.

TOTAL CASH RECEIVED (15% RESPONSE) $108,480.00
ELAPSED TIME: 30 days!  Everyone responding immediately.
ADVANTAGE: $8 Initial investment.

Professional care has been taken to insure that this Marketing Plan does
NOT violate any laws!  (Reference U.S. Code, Title 18: Section 1302, 
1343,
and TITLE 39, Section 3005).

The key factor is that we are Mailing Merchandise...OUR TREASURED 
RECIPES.

Be honest in every way.  Be sure to keep accurate records of income
for Income Tax purposes.

GOOD FORTUNE TO YOU!

* * * * * * * * DEALERS LISTED * * * * * * * *
1.   J. Durbin                 (Excellent Chocolate Chip Cookies)
     7825 McCallum, # 1622
     Dallas, TX. 75252   
     U.S.A.  

2.   E. Chan                   (Hot & Sour Soup)
     2499 Eglinton Ave. E.
     Scarborough, Ontario
     Canada  M1K 2R1

3.  L. French Jr.            (Chow Mein Chewies)
		1640 Rambling Rose Ct.
     Bethlehem, Pa. 18015

4.  Jon Griffin							(Sweet & Sour Pork or Chicken)
			17165 Glacier Highway
			Auke Bay, AK  99821
			U.S.A.

******************************************************************
S. Finch -- I made $141,000 the last time I used this program.  It 
REALLY
WORKS!
******************************************************************
J.S. Holliman -- I am a skeptical person by nature.  But I knew
this program was different.  Over a period of 1 1/2 months, I received
a total of $137,870 in the MAIL!
******************************************************************
P.S.  Why not try it yourself?  Mathematically it is possible, but
ONLY IF EVERYONE PARTICIPATES!  This system works for the BENEFIT OF
ALL, so remember to begin with your name in the #4 position, for MAXIMUM
SALES and PROFITS! THIS IS EASY AND YOU GET LOTS OF MONEY!!

GOOD LUCK !!!!!
period of 1 1/2 months, I received
a total of $137,870 in the MAIL!
******************************************************************
P.S.  Why not try it yourself?  Mathematically it is possible, but
ONLY IF EVERYONE PARTICIPATES!  This system works for the BENEFIT OF
ALL, so remember to begin with your name in the #4 position, for MAXIMUM
SALES and PROFITS! THIS IS EASY AND YOU GET LOTS OF MONEY!!

GOOD LUCK !!!!!