Subject: Re: What do we have in common with a primitive South American tribe? More than you think!

From: [email-masked] (Eric Sieferman)
Date: 23 May 1995 19:57:53 GMT

In article <[email-masked]>,  <venus.erinet.com> wrote:

>There is a primitive tribe in South America who have been dying of a strange 
>disease, at a relatively young age, for many generations.

alt.sad.tribe.suffer.suffer.die

<alt.tedious.message.remove.snip.delete>

>One improvement nearly everyone would love to have is in their level of income.
>If you would like to make some serious cash -- I mean serious ($25,000+ over 
>the next 30 - 60 days), E-mail me at [email-masked] and I will send you full 
>details by return E-mail absolutely free.  It's only costing you about 30 
>seconds, so what are you waiting for?

alt.money-making.scheme.chew.swallow.digest

>Yes, I will probably be flamed for attempting to help people make an 
>improvement in their lives.  

alt.braindead.doofus.flame.flame.flame

>If you always want to stay where you are, do not change a thing, it's your 
>choice.  However, if you want to make a serious change in your level of income 
>(and hence, your lifestyle), contact me right away.  As I said earlier, you 
>are only spending about 30 seconds, the information is totally free....

alt.free.lunch.!is.!is.!is