Subject: peach tree leaves

From: [email-masked] (Jim Gove)
Date: Thu, 06 Jun 1996 17:24:10 GMT

My floridawon peach tree has leaves that are yellowing.  What causes
this and is there something that I can put in the soil to replace
nutients that I believe to be missing and causing this problem?

---

From: [email-masked] (Mikekur)
Date: 7 Jun 1996 07:03:25 -0400

My blueberry bushes, approx 4 years old, are wilting; that is the leaves
are totally green but drying out.  In addition the tips of the shoots,
where the new growth is, are turning black and drying up.  Any thoughts as
to cause and treatment would be appreciated.\

Thanks

Mike K.
Monroe CT

---

From: [email-masked] (Sandy)
Date: Fri, 07 Jun 1996 10:25:27 -0700

> to cause and treatment would be appreciated.\

My bushes do the same thing every year, and repeated prunings of affected
areas simply cut the bushes to stubs.  My local agricultural extension
agent told me to use a Bordeaux spray 2-4 times a year.  Since I don't
"do" chemicals (except fertilizers only occasionally), they're on their
own.  Produce?  Fine.  Die?  Fine.

--Sandy

___________________________________________________

Should we all confess our sins to one another we would
all laugh at one another for our lack of originality.

     --Kahlil Gibran
___________________________________________________
 [email-masked]      http://www.teleport.com/~sandy

---

From: Eduard <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 09 Jun 1996 20:15:07 +0200

> nutients that I believe to be missing and causing this problem?

	The reasons of yellowing leaves could be varied. You have to 
give more information, as kind of soil (calcareous, etc.), drawing of 
the yellow, if you have more than one tree with the simptoms, and a 
little exposition of the current fertilization.

	Eduard

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 1996 15:40:01 GMT

>--Sandy

... Bordeaux is sulfur... no chemicals?.. Ingrid