Subject: THE ALOHA DOWNLINE CLUB

From: [email-masked]
Date: 4 Oct 1995 15:45:48 GMT

Aloha Friends,

I realize that reading this important letter is not the only thing you have to 
do right now.  But I promise it is well worth a few minutes of your time.

Before you hit that delete button and assume that I am going to ask you for 
money, you might do yourself a favor and read on...  You see I have something to
share that I thought you could appreciate and relate to.

I have an honest, brand new business idea that is getting ready to explode. All 
you have to do is recognize the opportunity and act on it.  You will be a part 
of it. 

I have bought all kinds of get-rich-quick schemes and income opportunities and 
if you have tried these ideas, you understand the fustration I was going 
through.  I can tell you through my experiences that if you are required to 
purchase the information or send money for the shipping and handling for "the 
super information packet" the business or idea is not worth your time.  So, why 
is my idea so special? Because its simple and very easy to understand and best 
of all its FREE!!!!
  
We have all heard of the term Network Marketing, also known as Multi-Level 
Marketing (MLM). If you havent it is simply put the perfect vehicle for us all 
to make the transition from trading our time for money in the traditional work a
day world, to the total freedom which can come with financial independence!  
Even as franchising transformed the way business is done, so will Network 
Marketing usher in the age of decentralization, in which everyone contributes to
the whole through doing that which they enjoy, in their own way, in their own 
time and in surroundings of their own choosing.  There are many different 
Network Marketing Companies to choose from and each will offer you an 
opportunity to become financially independent by working at your own pace out of
your own home.

Each of the Companies are represented by someone just like you, who saw the 
opportunity Network Marketing offers and said YES!  They are in business for 
themselves but not by themselves!  Those who joined before them help them 
because they benefit financially from the success of those they have sponsored. 
Likewise, those of you choosing to join a program will receive the support you 
need for your success from the many experienced networkers within that company. 
Your success is their success!

The free information and invitation is upon you!!!

The Aloha Downline Club.
Membership in the Aloha Downline Club (ADC) is FREE! 

Experienced and successful networkers have created this club with one goal in 
mind...  To join new companies with quality products in what we call 
"Pre-Launch". Pre-launch means that the company has not opened the opportunity 
out to the public and is in its final preparations.  The Aloha Downline Club 
takes advantage of new Multi-Level-Marketing programs by entering into programs 
at the top of what are called compensation ladders, matrixes, etc... We 
currently have 50 members and are all placed in a single line, one under the 
other. When the time is right to join a program, everyone in the ADC is invited 
to join the program . 

WHAT DOES THIS MEEN TO YOU?
Imagine being one of the first people to join MLM giants such as AMWAY, MARY 
KAY, HERBALIFE, etc.... Believe me those who are fortunate to be sitting at the 
top are doing quite well and so can we... This opportunity can snowball into a 
financial dream for you and your family.  Imagine having the money to do those 
things youve always wanted to do... Travel to Hawaii, Paris, or Rome... Drive 
that car youve always wanted and afford the insurance !!!  It is totally up to 
you... There is way !!!  

TIMING COULDNT BE BETTER !
The Aloha Downline Club has just entered into an explosive MLM company in their 
pre-launch stage... We have just about 50 members who are entering as we speak. 
Soon the company will take its product public and anyone joining the 
compensation matrix will be placed under the club.  Have you ever been one of 
the first to join a MLM company... IMAGINE THE REWARDS !!!  

THE COMPANY

The Immune Booster Club
A 3 x 6 Multiple Entry Forced Matrix with Rollup and Compression at paytime!

The IBC has a fantastic pay plan!

Some of the unique features are:
¥The start up is only $39 , which includes start up materials, your annual $10 
fee and one month's supply of a powerful antioxidant, Perfect 4, Super Immune 
Builder!
¥You can receive commissions from level 1 and 2 with no one sponsored!
¥ It only takes 3 sponsored to earn commission from all six levels
¥With every 4th person sponsored, you start a new matrix in your own downline! 

$2,293 a month is possible from each matrix!

The amazing Automatic Deepening Provision!
With the 4th person sponsored, you start another matrix in your own downline and
the 4th person is placed in your new matrix and you are on your way to another 
possible $2,293 a month! You are building additional income while at the same 
time helping your downline with spillover!  This, combined with the 3 x 6 forced
matrix, means MAXIMUM SPILLOVER into the downline!

There is No Selling!!  Your own $29 purchase of Perfect 4 each month is all you 
need to remain active and eligible for commissions.

Automatic Rollup at Paytime!  There is Rollup and Compression each payperiod. 
This means that if someone in your downline is inactive in any given month, the 
next active level below rolls up to take their place . For example, if the 3 
people in your first line were inactive, your second line of 9 people would roll
up and become your first line!  This could greatly increase your income for that
month !

MORE ABOUT THE PAY PLAN
Commissions of 7% are paid at all levels. $29 x 7% equals $2.03 per person per 
month in your matrix .

SPONSOR NO ONE
Earn through level 2!
Level 1 = 3 people x $2.03 or $6.09 a month.
Level 2 = 9 people x $2.03 or $18.27 a month = $24.36 a month..
This means you can get one month's supply of Perfect Four each month for ONLY 
$4.64 plus shipping!

SPONSOR ONE 
Earn through level 4!
Level 3 = 27 people x $2.03 or $54.81 a month.
Level 4 = 81 people x $2.03 or $164.43 a month = $243.60 a month.

SPONSOR TWO
Earn through level 5!
Level 5 = 243 people x $2.03 or $493.29 = $736.89 a month.
. 
SPONSOR THREE 
Earn through level 6!
Level 6 = 729 people x $2.03 or $1479.87 = $2216.76 a month!

SPONSOR FOUR
Start a new matrix!
For every 4th person sponsored, you start a new matrix in your own downline. The
4th person is placed in that new matrix.....and you are on your way to a SECOND 
$2216.76 a month! You activate that new matrix through a monthly purchase of 
Perfect 4 @ $29 only when it is profitable for you to do so!

ROLLUP AND COMPRESSION AT PAY TIME!
If anyone in your downline ,levels one through 6, is inactive any given month, 
at paytime their next active level rolls up to take their place.
Example: Someone in your 2nd level of 9 people is inactive.  Their matrix rolls 
up! Assuming the lines rolling up are full, that gives you 3 extra people on 
your second 
level, 9 extra people on your third level, 27 extra people on your fourth level,
81 extra people on your fifth level and 243 extra people on your sixth level. 
That's an extra $730.80 of income that month just from ONE inactive person!   
When was the last time you got paid because your downline was inactive!!  Can 
you see how this rollup provision can greatly increase your income ?

THE PRODUCT
Perfected by scientists and health professionals in France, Italy and the USA, 
world wide test markets have confirmed that IBC has the one fabulous product 
that makes everything else out there, including Pychogenol, look like child's 
play.
The product, Perfect 4, was a long time in coming to fruition. It is one single 
capsule that is more beneficial than any other available. The very best 
ingredients the world has to offer have been blended together synergistically in
perfect proportion to create the ultimate life enhancing product in existence 
today!
Perfect 4 is a Super Immune Builder which includes all four of these incredibly 
beneficial antioxidants blended into perfect proportion:

Each capsule contains:
¥Grape Seed Extract (OPC) 35mg The most intense, concentrated and effective 
antioxidant and free radical scavenger in existance.
¥Whole Leaf Aloe Vera  150mg Used by civilizations for over 4,000 years as a 
powerful healing agent!
¥Ester-C 120mg The most bio-available form of Vitamin C ever developed.
¥DHEA 145 mg of wild yam extract . Considered the fountain of youth because of 
it's power to restore the vitality of youth!
*manufactured under U.S. Patent No. 4,822,816

It is very special to go in at the top of a new program, especially one with 
such a dynamic pay plan!  You can be assured that your matrix will fill quickly 
as new members join... They simply can't be placed anywhere else but under the 
Aloha Downline Club !

Just 3 sponsored enables you to earn through 6 levels in your first matrix @ 
over 2 thousand dollars monthly!  Plus, you can earn multiple matrixes each of 
which can return over 2 thousand monthly!!

I can't stress enough the timing of this offer... Please send the attatched 
application in as soon as you can... Once your application has been processed we
can start assigning new Aloha Downline Club members under you !!!$$

And remember, there is NO Selling!. Your monthly purchase of Perfect 4 for your 
own use is all that is necessary to qualify for full commissions!

Print out the attatched On Line Application and Order Forms and mail them in!
Or
Call the Fax on Demand for full details and an application!
803-548-3299, Ext 3420

Your sponsor is Greg Quadrini IBC ID # 572-61-4833

If you are not interested in joining at this time please send in the ADC Form 
and get a member number in the Aloha Downline Club... There is no fee to pay and
nothing to buy ! 
-- 
rogue

tip#638