Subject: WATERMELONS FOR SALE

From: Eric Wildes <[email-masked]>
Date: 29 Jun 1996 20:26:17 GMT

**********  WATERMELONS  FOR  SALE  **********
                Located in Baxley, Georgia

      We have 3 varieties of watermelons for sale:
          Royal Sweet, Regency, and Royal Star.

      Watermelons can be ordered for sales up to
      Fifty (50) Semi-truck loads.

      The price is negotiable and is determined by
      the quantity purchased.

                 *****  CALL  FOR  DETAILS  *****

      WAYNE HADDEN                OR             FREDDY WHITE
      (912) 366-9185                             (912) 367-5025
      (912) 463-6744 (Cellular)                  (912) 282-6272
      (800) 522-2246 (Nationwide Pager)
         ID: 044-4270    

-- 
******************************************************************
Eric Wildes                            
Dynamic Computer Systems
714 E. Parker St. Baxley, GA 31513