Subject: Looking for Distributors for Farm Managment Software

From: "M. Shalev" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 08 Jun 95 03:18:25 PDT

We are an Israeli based Software Firm that produces TQM (Total Quality 
Management) software for the farming sector.   Our comprehensive farm 
management systems are in use for over five years by the majority of large 
farming cooperatives here that use it to run their day to day operations and to 
plan future investments and priorities.   The DANSOFT farm management systems 
contain modules to manage irrigation, fertigation, harvesting, packing, 
shipping, farm salaries, etc., and even the management of farm experiments.   
The software comes in two versions:  one oriented for orchard and the other for 
field crop farms.   It is user-friendly software though given its size there is 
a learning curve of several days till the user is comfortable with the 
software.

We have just now finished translating the software to English and to Spanish 
and are looking for distributors that sell to the farm market.   Preferably, 
the distributor will have country wide marketing channels as well the technical 
capability to sell and support a large software package.

For our part we will provide comprehensive training and support to our 
distributors.   We have a training facility at our headquarters which is in 
Rehovot (just south of Lod, the location of the International Airport handling 
most incoming air traffic).  For qualified firms, this is a unique opportunity 
to market a product that has over 5 years use in the "field" and is being used 
to manage multi-million dollar farm organizations..

Interested firms can introduce themselves via email, fax, postal service or 
phone.  We will attempt to apply to all queries.

M. Shalev
Marketing Manager
DANSOFT Ltd.
email: [email-masked]
Phone: 972-8-492031
Fax:   972-8-492595
Address:  Ussishkin 13, Rehvot,Israel 76502