Subject: Dealing with Parasites

From: [email-masked] (Pollinator)
Date: 30 Mar 1996 10:11:33 -0500

In article <[email-masked]>, [email-masked] writes
(regarding a chain mail perpetrator):

>It's really sad that you're so desperate for money that you'll post
>chain-mail garbage in an agricultural section of the Internet.  This
>is a valuable tool to a lot of people, and they don't want to have to
>sift through your junk.  Some people are actually reading through
>these newsgroups to obtain information that will help them help the
>agricultural industry run more smoothly, and actually produce a
>commodity such as food.
>
>It doesn't bother me that you're wasting potentially productive human
>effort by simply re-distributing the wealth in society, while
>producing nothing.
>
>What DOES bother me is that you're screwing up a great communication
>tool such as the Internet.

   BOTH aspects bother me.

   I feel a lot better about myself, in my role in society, if I give
something of value for what I take.  Perhaps I get that from my bees, who
take a little pollen and nectar, and give us our fruits and vegetables.

   But there are apparantly a number of morally handicapped originators
and perpetrators of these schemes, who can only suck.

   If my dog has some worms, he'll get to feeling poorly, his eyes and
coat will get dull. If he gets enough parasites, he'll die.

   The question is:  "How many parasites can we tolerate?"

   These jerks are too greedy and brain dead to comprehend subtleties. 
Does anyone have any idea how to make them FEEL how unwelcome they are?

   (Sigh)  I thought about calling Uncle Luigi, who'd be a natural, as he
has a lot of "collection" experience.  

    Unfortunately he is doing time right now; besides he's not
knowledgeable enough about computors to personally track down e-mail
addresses.  ;<)

   I guess we'd better stick with legal means to communicate our
displeasure.

[email-masked]                                   Dave Green
Pollination Home Page     http://users.aol.com/pollinator/polpage1.html  
PO Box 1200, Hemingway, SC    29554