Subject: Re: Wanted Used Tree Spade and Chipper

From: [email-masked] (audior1)
Date: Sun, 09 Jun 1996 00:17:36 GMT

[email-masked] (audior1) wrote:

>Want to buy a used Tree/shrub spade 16-30 or larger any condition
>though would be nice to get one that actually works. :-) 
>preferable 3 point hitch mount but I can adapt as I'm going to change
>the method of mounting it anyway. No power unit needed as have own
>diesel power unit. Also looking for a WW Model GRavely Chipper/mulcher
>attachment.
>E-mail specs and price and offer. We also have several rebuilt
>Gravey's for sale. Complete reconditions and tested in the harness.
>:-)
>Also looking for a used 12" -16" Backhoe bucket, any make, for use in
>designing a specialty nursery machine. 
>540-586-4168
>R & S Builders
>Bedford, VA 24523

Still looking for one if you know of anyone with an older machine
please refer me. Thanks