Subject: A Success Story

From: [email-masked] (Derek Olson)
Date: Sat, 02 Sep 1995 06:18:10 GMT

Dear Internet Friends,

I recently went on this diet and lost 11 pounds in one week.  The diet
says you are supposed to lose 10-17, but I wasn't quite that lucky.

My mother, cousin and wife also tried it and were successfull.  They
only wanted to lose a few pounds, and it says you are supposed to lose
5 to 7 pounds after the third day.  And they all lost about that much.

Anyway, even if I didn't lose weight, I feel so much better when I'm
on it.(I'm on it again, I want to get to 190, currently I'm 198)  

The best thing is that you can eat as much as you want every day.
That is crazy, but it's true. :)

The only thing is that if you lose more than 15 pounds in a week, you
have to go off the diet for two days before starting again.

The way I see it, if the whole world knew about this diet, the whole
world would be happier.  All it is is normal food.  I guess it is the
order you eat it in or something that makes you lose the weight.

So I was going to post the recipe on the Internet for everyone to see.
But then my brain started going, and I said "Hey, I can make some
money doing this!"  I am starting my own business and I could really
use the cash now.

So, if you send me a buck, I'll send you the recipe, and a big thanks.
Make sure and write your E-Mail address in the envelope.  If the
E-Mail address doesn't work for some reason or another, I will send
you the recipe in the mail.

ADDRESS

Derek Olson
8457 W. Toller Ave.
Littleton, Colorado 80123

P.S.  If this works for you, please send me E-Mail telling me your
success story.  I hope this works for everyone else as good as it did
for me.  Just don't ask me how it works.  I'm an Engineer, and I have
no idea how it works.