Subject: NZ Strawberry Puree For Sales

From: [email-masked] (Steven Ong)
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 1996 21:07:19 GMT

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is an e-mail introducing our new and exciting product that is
manufactured on a large strawberry farm in West Auckland of New
Zealand.  We have purchased a machine that is able to produce five
different strawberry purées.  The machine is made in Belgium and is
100% stainless steel.  There are only three of these machines in use
world-wide.  The machine is able to produce the following products:

· Strawberry Seed-in purée	
· Strawberry Seedless purée
· Strawberry Chunky purée	
· Strawberry Slice and Dice or 2 * Slice and Dice

The strawberries are cleaned in pure water prior to being processed by
our purée machine. The process is totally devoid of human contact,
thereby ensuring the pristine state of the end-product.  Finished
product standards are as follows:

Brix				7 - 8
Colour				No artificial colours added
Flavour				No artificial flavours added
Sugar Content			No sugar added
Preservative			Nil
Pesticide Residue			To comply with known requirements of importing

				country or end users
Foreign Matter			Nil
Insect and Metal Contamination	Nil
Blast Frozen			Stored at -18 °C

The purée is packaged in 20 litres (17 kg) plastic pails and are lined
with plastic bags prior to being sealed shut.  It is envisaged that
the product will be shipped in Reefer Containers.  Each container
holds 570 * 17 kg pails.  The FOB price is NZ$ 2.40 per kg.   It can
be cheaper in bigger container (e.g. 33 gallons plastic lined drums,
approximately FOB price of NZ$ 2.10 per kg).  Samples are available
for inspection. 

The main advantage of our process is that the end product is free of
potential post processing contamination (e.g. bacterial and other).
Thus product failure (potential loses) are greatly reduced by using
our product.

Should you require any further information, please do not hesitate to
contact me on the number listed. 

Sales Manager
SMS Company Ltd
P O Box 100-518
NSMC, Auckland, New Zealand
Tel: 64-9-443-6650
Fax: 64-9-443-6649
E-mail: [email-masked]
************************************
Steven Ong
SMS Company Ltd
Sales Manager
P O Box 100-518, Auckland, New Zealand
Tel: 64-9-443-6650
Fax: 64-9-443-6649
Mobile: 64-25-951-488
E-mail: [email-masked]
************************************