Subject: Play the 'Dollar Game' and make Thousands :&)

From: [email-masked] (Me)
Date: Thu, 5 Sep 1996 00:51:43 -0600

Sometimes, we can meet an unexpected matter, person or opportunity.
But, if you stand a positive side in your life, you can make it. Here
a wonderful opportunity to you whether take it or not. Very simple.
Make big money with the smallest invest and with belief.

1) Write your name and address on 5 sheets of paper. Below that, write
the words, "Please accept my membership and add me to your mailing
list". Fold a US$1 bill in each piece of paper and mail them to the
following 5 addresses:

	1. Nathanial L. McConnell
		P.O. Box 725, Cullowhee, NC 28723

	2. Kent Winston
               	9903 West Gurdon Court, Boise, Idaho USA 83704

	3. Christy Johnson
		Po Box  181 , C.R. , Ia,   52406-0181

	4. Gilbert Banks Jr.
		707 Wedgewood Plaza Drive, Riviera Beach, FL USA 33404

	5. Brian Edwards
		5635 Kirkwood Blvd. SW # 8,  Cedar Rapids,  IA  52404

2) Now remove the name at the top of the list, and move the other four
names up. In other words, #5 becomes #4 and so on. Put your name and
address as the fifth one on the list. You can do this by simply
retyping the article or reposting it to other newsgroups with the
edited addresses.

3) Post the article to AT LEAST 200 newsgroups. There are about
17,000, so it shouldn't be hard to do.

This is perfectly legal. If you have any doubts, refer to Title 18
Sec. 1302 & 1341 of the Postal lottery laws.  You can keep a copy of
this report for yourself and, whenever you need money, you can use it
again, and again.

PLEASE REMEMBER that this program remains successful because of the
honesty and integrity of the participants and by their carefully
adhering to the directions.  Look at it this way. If you are of
integrity, the program will continue and the money that so many others
have received will come your way. If, for some reason, you choose
non-integrity, YOU will feel the effects and lose out on this great
opportunity. (Remember to remember to send the money first and then
place your name in the #5 position. You'll get far greater returns).
If you fear (procrastinate) sending the money, it's because you fear
receiving it back. (Yes, there are those of us who are far more
comfortable being broke, even while complaining about our lack of
money.)  Far wiser to send it in integrity than not send it because of
fear.  However, some are wise, some otherwise...

NOTE:  Retain every name and address sent to you, either on a computer
or hard copy and keep the notes people send you. This VERIFIES that
you are truly providing a service. (Also, it might be a good idea to
wrap the $1 bill in dark paper to reduce the risk of mail theft.)

So, as each post is downloaded and the directions carefully followed,
five members will be reimbursed for their participation as a List
Developer with one dollar each. Your name will move up the list
geometrically so that when your name reaches the #5 position you will
be receiving thousands of dollars in CASH!!! What an opportunity for
only $5.00 ($1.00 for each of the first five people listed below) Send
it now, add your own name to the list and you're in business.

---

From: Oliver Patterson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 1996 10:08:51 -0400

Bill Bonde wrote:
> 
> I came to this group for messages about fruits. There just aren't enough
> fruits here. Far too many [MMF] messages. Please advise me on
> how to get more fruits in here and less make.money.fast.

I couldn't agree more.  I guess fruit lovers just need to be more active in 
posting in order to get this newsgroup going.  I'll try to post more.

Oliver

---

From: "Bill Bonde" <[email-masked]>
Date: 11 Sep 1996 18:57:38 GMT

I came to this group for messages about fruits. There just aren't enough
fruits here. Far too many of the below type message. Please advise me on
how to get more fruits in here and less make.money.fast.

Me <[email-masked]> wrote in article <MPG.c977b8432af82a4989684@news>...

---

From: [email-masked] (John Postnikoff )
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 1996 21:01:35 GMT

We supply berry juice concentrate for beverages, dried berries,  of
the following kinds:

1. Choke Cherry (Wild Black Cherry)  

2. Saskatoon Berries

3. Berry Blends

4. Raspberry

Is this something you would be interested in importing?  If so what
quantities?

---

From: Mike Zauzig <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 1996 20:02:12 -0400

> how to get more fruits in here and less make.money.fast.

Amen!

It's a pain sifting through the spam.

---

From: [email-masked] (Craig A. Ferguson)
Date: Sat, 14 Sep 1996 00:29:43 GMT

>Oliver

A better solution would be to make a conserted effort to get this
newsgroup moved to a more appropriate newsgroup hiarchy, like
sci.agriculture.fruit!
Craig A. Ferguson                      e-mail: [email-masked]
USDA-ARS Yakima Ag. Research Lab                 
Wapato, WA  98951
Voice:(509) 454-6561
FAX: (509)454-5646

---

From: Mike Zauzig <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 15 Sep 1996 22:17:28 -0400

> USDA-ARS Yakima Ag. Research Lab

Sounds good to me.

And how bout an activist monitor.

---

From: [email-masked] (Jose' M. Gallego)
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 1996 04:16:43 GMT

>And how bout an activist monitor.

I second the motion...