Subject: Helpful information for Hurricane Victims

From: [email-masked] (Bill Peay)
Date: Sat, 07 Oct 1995 16:38:31 -1000

I'm not sure if this is the proper place to post this, since it is not
directly related to agriculture, but this is helpul advice for hurricane
victims (who may own agricultural electronic equipment).  Please forgive
this post if it is inappropriate.  If you *DO* know someone suffering
hurricane damage, you may want to forward this on to them.  Appologies for
any inconvenience this may have caused....

Aloha from Kauai,

We were caught in Hurricane Iniki back in 1992, and, as a result, have
posted some information on the World Wide Web about salt water damage to
electronic equipment, and dealing with Insurance adjusters when claiming
this damage.

You are invided to learn from our experineces and review the document
located at:

http://planet-hawaii.com/billpeay/TECHT21.html

Please pass this information on to anyone you may know who has suffered
damage from a recent hurricane.  Best of luck to you...

Aloha,

Bill Peay