Subject: China wants your products

From: [email-masked] (Li Wang)
Date: 16 Mar 1995 15:34:28 GMT

Chinese government just approved a $6 billion subsidiary for agriculture
development.  They are interested in over 1,000 products related to
agriculture.  If you have things to sell in large quantities or high value
agricultural machinery, please e-mail: [email-masked]
Haiyang
WYZ International
2665 Alder Street
Eugene, OR 97405 USA

---

From: [email-masked] (Mr Gerhard M F R Kutt)
Date: 24 Mar 1995 12:07:48 GMT

Li Wang ([email-masked]) wrote:
: Chinese government just approved a $6 billion subsidiary for agriculture
: development.  They are interested in over 1,000 products related to
: agriculture.  If you have things to sell in large quantities or high value
: agricultural machinery, please e-mail: [email-masked]
: Haiyang
: WYZ International
: 2665 Alder Street
: Eugene, OR 97405 USA

China also produces fairly low quality fruits.  They are no match say for 
California oranges or other fruit.  So may I suggest that it goes as far 
as improving the quality of produce there too.
Since their infrastructure in the country really sucks, a genetically 
improved variety which can last longer after being picked would also 
help.  I think their could be money in this if some people in the 
industry take the long term view.

I'll keep my eyes and ears open...

[email-masked]