Subject: For Legitimate Tree Fruit Farmers.

From: [email-masked] (Ken House)
Date: 21 Sep 1996 17:51:07 GMT

Explosives Training Manual 

A completely illustrated manual dealing with the Safe and Effective use
of Explosives. 

222 Pages 

157 Illustrations 

Price for Printed Copy = $45.00 

Price for Self-Extracting .DOC for Word for Windows 2.0 = $25.00 

Price for Self-Extracting .Doc for Word for Windows 6.0 = $25.00
 
Shipping & Handling for Diskette or Printed Copy - Canada = $ 8.00
 
Shipping & Handling for Diskette or Printed Copy - USA = $15.00

Shipping & Handling for Diskette or Printed Copy - World = $25.00

Make Certified Cheque or Money Order out to:- 

Ken House 

Re:- Explosives Training Manual

Mail to:- 

Ken House 

#306 - 9613 - 8th Street 

Dawson Creek, British Columbia 

Canada 

V1G 3P4

E-Mail a request for Manual.zip which is a zip file containing scanned 
images of the Front & Back Covers, Table of Contents, Dedication & 
Preface.

Thank you for your interest in this manual.