Subject: Free money

From: Da Man <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 05 Dec 1996 21:14:06 -0500

Take five minutes to read this and it WILL change your life.

The Internet has grown tremendously.  It doubles in size every 4
months.  Think about it.  You see those 'Make  Money  Fast' posts more
and more.  That's because it WORKS!  So I decided to try it out, a few
months ago.  Besides, what's $5.00?   I spend more than that in the
morning on my way to work on coffee and some breakfast.  So I sent in
my
money and posted.  Everyone was calling it a scam, but there are SO
many
new users from AOL, Netcom, etc. they will join in and make it work
for
you.  Well, two weeks later, I began receiving bucks in the mail!  I
couldn't believe it!  Not just a some, I mean big bucks!  At first
only
a few hundred dollars, then a week later, a couple of thousand, then
BOOM.  By the end of the fourth week, I had received nearly
$47,000.00.
It came from all over the world.  And every bit of it perfectly legal.
I've been able to payoff all my bills and still had enough left over
for
a nice vacation for my family and I.

Not only does it work for me, it works for other folks as well.
Markus
Valppu says he made $57,883 in four weeks.  Dave Manning claims he
made
$53,664 in the same amount of time. Dan Shepstone says it was only
$17,000 for him.  Do I know these folks?  No, but when I read how they
say they did it, it made sense to me. Enough sense that I'm taking a
similar chance with $5 of my own money. Not a big chance, I admit--but
one with incredible potential, because $5 is all anyone ever invests
in
this system.  Period.

That's all Markus, Dave, or Dan invested, yet their $5 netted them
tens
of thousands of dollars each, in a safe, legal, completely legitimate
way. Here's how it works in 3 easy steps:

STEP 1.

Invest your $5 by writing your name and address on five separate
pieces
of paper along with the words: "PLEASE ADD ME TO YOUR MAILING LIST."
Also, include the statement you are number X, where X is their number
on the
list.In this way, you're not just sending a dollar to someone; you're
paying
for a legitimate service.  Fold a $1 bill, money order, or bank note
inside
each paper, and mail them by standard U. S. Mail to the following five
addresses:

    1- Luke
        6113 Wilderness Rd.
        Tyler, TX 75703
        USA

    2- Joachim Sandvik
         ammerudvn. 52
         0958 oslo
         NORWAY

    3- C. Perla
          5034 West Vernon
          Phoenix, AZ  85035
          USA
     
     4- R. Rachid
	6 Bristol St
	Salisbury, Adelaide 5108
	Australia

      5- R A Jones
	 1036 West ave
         Penllyn, PA 19422
         USA

STEP 2.

Now remove the top name from the list, and move the other names up.
This
way, #5 becomes #4 and so on.  Put your name in as the fifth one on
the list.

STEP 3.

Post the article to at least 250 newsgroups.  There are at least 19000
newsgroups at any given moment in time.  Try posting to as many
newsgroups as you can.  Remember the more groups you post to, the more
people will see your article and send you cash!

You are now in business for yourself, and should start seeing returns
within 7 to 14 days! Remember, the Internet is new and huge. There is
no
way you can lose.

Now here is how and why this system works:

Out of every block of 250 posts I made, I got back 5 responses.  Yes,
that's right, only 5.  You make $5.00 in cash, not checks or money
orders, but real cash with your name at #5.

Each additional person who sent you $1.00 now also makes 250
additional
postings with your name at #4, 1000 postings.  On average then, 50
people will send you $1.00 with your name at #4,....$50.00 in your
pocket!

Now these 50 new people will make 250 postings each with your name at
#3
or 10,000 postings.  Average return, 500 people = $500.  They make 250
postings each with your name at #2= 100,000 postings = 5000 returns at
$1.00 each = $5,000.00 in cash!

Finally, 5,000 people make 250 postings each with your name at #1 and
you get a return of $60,000 before your name drops off the list.  And
that's only if everyone down the line makes only 250 postings each!
Your total income for this one cycle is $55,000.

>From  time to time when you see your name is no longer on the list, you
take the latest posting you can find and start all over again. The end
result depends on you. You must follow through and repost this article
everywhere you can think of. The more  postings you  make, the more
cash
ends up in your mailbox. It's too easy and too cheap to pass up!!!  So
that's it. Pretty simple sounding stuff, huh? But believe me, it
works.
There are millions of people surfing the net every day, all day, all
over the world. And 100,000 new people get on the net every day. You
know that, you've seen the stories in the paper. So, my friend, read
and
follow the simple instructions and play fair. That's the key, and that
is all there is to it. Print this out right now so you can refer back
to
this article easily. Try to keep an eye on all the postings you made
to
make sure everyone is playing fairly. You know where your name should
be.  If you're really not sure or still think this can't be for real,
then don't do it. But please print this article and pass it along to
someone you know who really needs the bucks, and see what happens.

    REMEMBER....HONESTY IS THE BEST POLICY.  YOU DON'T
    NEED TO CHEAT THE BASIC IDEA TO MAKE THE BUCKS!
    GOOD LUCK TO ALL, AND PLEASE PLAY FAIR AND YOU WILL
    WIN AND MAKE SOME REAL INSTANT MONEY!

*** By the way, if you try to deceive people by posting the message
with
your name in the list and not sending the bucks to the people already
included, you will not get much.  I know someone who did this and only
got about $150 (and that's after two months).  Then he sent the 5
bills,
people added him to their lists, and in 4-5 weeks he had
over $10,000!

PLEASE GIVE EVERY ONE A CHANCE AND BE HONEST, AND THIS WILL REALLY
WORKS  ----   TRY IT !!!!!!!!!!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!!