Subject: Corn/Cantaloupe Production Imperial Valley, Calif.

From: [email-masked] (AZubair)
Date: 1 Apr 1996 00:58:14 -0500

Our production this year of the White Supersweet Alpine Variety is 27
acres and Yellow Supersweet is 453 acres. Production starts on April 12th
and we will pick through the first week of May. Market prices for a box
(48 ear count ) is $15/box. 
Of course the price is floating and will change once we get to harvest. We
will also produce Cantaloupes and Watermelon starting early May. Total
production is 1,300 acres. 

Please email me if you are interested.

Thanks
Abu Zubair
Zubair Ranches/Imperial Valley, CA./Kelomar/Mike Morgan Ranches
Abu Zubair
<[email-masked]>
President     Tel(310) 424-7705 FAX:(310) 424-5503      * PC/HP Plotter
equip. sales * 
Zubair Interfaces, Inc. est. 85                                      *
Hardware Dev./ PC Sales * 
1659  E. 28th St. #B, Signal Hill, CA 90806                  * Software
Dev. VB Windows *
1659-E 28th St. #B Signal Hill, CA 90806 USA