Subject: Re: Tropical Fruits

From: [email-masked]
Date: 28 Nov 1996 03:08:47 GMT

>I have available written reports on Bananas avocados, >mango, Lychee,
macadamia nuts, cherimoya and more. I >can send copies. Let get more fruit
talk and less fast cash >deals Take back your newsgroup!!
>Happy gardening! Sam

I would love to see more fruit related messages and less garbage from the
get rich quick crowd, many if whom are pedaling illegal pyramid schemes.
At least we seem to have gotten rid of the off-subject sexual material
that we used to get. 

Are your reports available online? If so, I would be interested in looking
at them. California Rare Fruit Growers has similar material in the Fruit
Facts section of our web site: http://www.crfg.org/. We have some 23
reports on avocado, banana, carambola, cherimoya, currant, gooseberry,
fig, guava, jaboticaba, jujube, kiwifruit, hardy kiwifruit, mango, papaya,
passion fruit, pawpaw, oriental persimmon, pineapple guava (feijoa),
sapodilla, Surinam cherry (pitanga), tamarillo and white sapote. There are
more on the way, including pepino dulce, mulberry and loquat.

Don Gholston
California Rare Fruit Growers