Subject: FAST CASH

From: [email-masked] (Shaun Smith)
Date: 24 Jun 1995 07:44:37 GMT

Dear Friend:

My name is Dave Rhodes.  In September 1988 my car was repossessed and the 
bill collectors were hounding me like you  wouldn't believe.  I was laid 
off and my unemployment checks  had run out.  The only escape I had from 
the pressures of failure was my computer and my modem.  I longed to turn 
my avocation into my vocation.

In January 1989 my family and I went on a ten day cruise to the tropics.  
I bought a brand new Lincoln Town Car with CASH in February 1989.  I am 
currently building a new home on the west coast of Florida, with a 
private pool, boat slip, an a beautiful view of the bay from my breakfast 
room table and patio.  I will never have to work again.  Today I am 
RICH!

I have earned over $400,000.00 (Four Hundred Thousand Dollars) to date 
and will become a millionaire within 4 or 5 months.  Anyone can do the 
same.  This money making program works perfectly every time, 100% of the 
time.  I have NEVER failed to earn $50,000.00 or more whenever I wanted.  
Best of all, you never have to leave home except to go to your mailbox or 
post office. In October 1988, I received a letter in the mail telling me 
how I could earn $50,000.00 or more whenever I wanted.  I was naturally 
very skeptical and threw the letter on the desk next to my computer.  
It's funny though, when you are desperate, backed into a corner, your 
mind does crazy things.  I spent a frustrating day looking through the 
want ads for a job with a future.  The pickings were sparse at best.  
That night I tried to unwind by booting up my computer and calling 
several bulletin boards.  I read several of the messages posted and then 
glanced at the letter laying next to the computer.  All at once it became 
clear to me.  I now had the key to my dreams. 

I realized that with the power of the computer I could expand and enhance 
this money making formula into the most unbelievable cash flow generator 
that has ever been created.  I substituted the computer bulletin boards 
in place of the post office and electronically did by computer what 
others were doing by mail.  Now only a few letters are mailed manually.  
Most of the hard work is speedily downloaded to other bulletin boards 
throughout the world.  If you believe that someday you deserve that lucky 
break that you have waited for all of your life, simply follow the easy 
instructions below. Your dreams WILL come true.

Sincerely yours,

Dave Rhodes

**INSTRUCTIONS**

Follow these instructions EXACTLY, and in 20 to 60 days you will have 
received well over $50,000.00 cash, all yours.  This program has remained 
successful because of the HONESTY and integrity of the participants.  
Please continue its success by CAREFULLY ADHERING to the
instructions.

Welcome to the world of Mail Order!  This little business is somewhat 
different than most mail order houses. Your product is not solid and 
tangible, but rather a service.  You are in the business of developing 
Mailing Lists.  Many large corporations are happy to pay big bucks for 
quality lists.  (The money made from the mailing lists is secondary to 
the income which is made from people like yourself requesting that they 
be included in that list.)

[1]     Immediately mail $1.00 to the first 5 names listed below, 
starting at number 1 through number 5.  SEND CASH ONLY. (Total 
investment: $5.00) Enclose a note with each letter stating: "Please add 
my name to your mailing list".  Include your name and mailing address.  
(This is a legitimate service that you are requesting and you are paying 
$1.00  for this service.)
[2]     Remove the name that appears as number 1 on the list.  Move the 
other 9 names up one position (Number 2 becomes number 1, number 3 
becomes number 2, and so on).  Place your name, address, and zip code in 
the number 10 position.
[3]     With your name in the number 10 position, upload this ENTIRE file 
to 10 (ten) different bulletin boards.  You may post it to the BBS's 
message base or to the file section.   Name it FASTCASH.TXT, and use the 
file description comments to draw attention to this file and its great 
potential for all of us.
[4]     Within 60 days you will receive over $50,000.00 in CASH.  Keep a 
copy of this file for yourself so that you can use it again and again 
whenever you need money.  As soon as you mail out these letters you are 
automatically in the mail order business.  People will be sending YOU $1.
00 to be placed on your mailing list.

This list can then be rented to a broker that can be found in your local 
yellow pages listings for additional income on a regular basis.  The list 
will become more valuable as it grows in size.

This is a service.  **  IT IS PERFECTLY LEGAL  **

If you have any doubts as to the legality of this service, please refer 
to Title 18, Sections 1302 and 1341 of the Postal Lottery Laws.

NOTE:  Make sure that you retain EVERY name and address sent to you, 
either on computer or hard copy, but do not discard the names and notes 
that people send to you.  This is PROOF that you are truly providing a 
service, and should the I.R.S. or some other government agency question 
you, you can provide them with this proof!

Remember, as each post is downloaded and the instructions carefully 
followed, five members will be reimbursed for their participation as a 
List Developer with $1.00 each. Your name will move up the list 
geometrically so that when your name reaches the number 5 position you 
will be receiving thousands of dollars in cash.

REMEMBER  -  THIS PROGRAM FAILS ONLY IF YOU ARE NOT HONEST  -  PLEASE!! 
PLEASE BE HONORABLE...IT DOES WORK!  THANK YOU.

-1-	
Marty Favoro
16941 Kirk view Dr.
Haciena Heights, CA. 91745

-2-
Colin Hanrahan
127 Cottage Grove Avenue SE
Cedar Rapids, Iowa 52403
USA

-3-
Michael Shawnasee
62 Vley Road
Scotia, NY  12302

-4-
Joseph E. Capilitan
13652 Freeport Rd.
San Diego, CA 92129-3211
USA

-5-
John Bailey
11577 Duncan Plains Rd.
Johnstown, Ohio 43031

-6-
Aaron Picker
209 Walden Street
West Hartford, CT 06107-1744
USA

-7-
Steve Hnatko
324 Daniel Street
Dover, New Jersey 07801
USA

-8-
Jordan Pusey
514 N 400 East #4
Provo, UT 84606
USA

-9-
Lenny Melo
23 Nikki Lane
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Canada, R2P 2K1

-10-
Shaun Smith
PO Box 2339
Schenectady, NY 12302-2134

The  following letter was written by a participating member in this 
program. 
**************************************************************************
**
To those with the COMMON sense to participate in this easy money 
opportunity:

About six months ago I received the enclosed post in letter form.  I 
ignored it.  I received about five more of the same letter within the 
next two week.   I ignored them also.  Of course, I was tempted to follow 
through and dreamed of making thousands, but I was convinced it was just 
another gimmick and could not possibly work.

I was wrong!  About three weeks later I saw this same letter posted on a 
local bulletin board in Montreal.  I liked the idea of giving it a try 
with my computer.  I didn't expect much because I figured, if other 
people were as skeptical as I, they would not be too quick to part with 
$5.00. But, I BUY LOTTERY TICKETS WEEKLY IN MY PROVINCE AND HAVE NOTHING 
TO SHOW FOR IT BUT TICKET STUBS!

This week I decided to look at this as my weekly lottery purchase.  I 
addressed the envelopes and mailed out $1.00 in each as directed.  Two 
weeks went by and I didn't receive anything in the mail.  The fourth week 
rolled around and I couldn't believe what happened!  I can not say that I 
received $50,000.00, but it was definitely well over $35,000.00!  For the 
first time in 10 years I got out of debt.  It was great.  Of course, it 
did not take me long to go through my earnings, so I am using this 
excellent money making opportunity once again.  FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS 
AND GET READY TO ENJOY!

Please send a copy of this letter along with the enclosed letter so 
together we can convince people who are skeptical that this really does 
work! 
Good Luck,

Charles Kust
St Agathe, Que.

Hey... I'm one of the people who downloaded this a while ago, an I've 
made quite a profit...not 50,000 dollars, but TONS more than the 5 bucks 
I sent in.   It might take more than 60 days to get 50,000, but I think I 
can wait.

Danny Wood

"All you need is a dollar and a dream."  - NY Lottery advertisement.  
HUH!  NO, all you need is five one dollar bills, five stamps, and five 
envelopes, and thousands upon thousands of people who follow the rules of 
this content.  No dream here but the American one.  This really does 
work!