Subject: ALERT EASY MONEY

From: kb <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 1996 16:50:21 -0500

The internet is the best and easiest way to make money in todays world. 
I have a sure way to make money on the internet.  This is not a get rich 
quick scam and it is totally legal.  All you need to do is invest five 
dollars.  The best thing about this way to make money is the more you put 
in the more you get out of it.  Here is what you have to do:  

1.  Send out a one dollar bill to the people I have listed below.  With 
the dollar put your name and address on a piece of paper and ask them to 
add you to their mailing list and fold it around the dollar.  By doing 
this you can be asured that no one will see and then steal your dollar and 
by asking them to add you to their mailing list you have made it legal to 
send your dollar.

2.  Take the first person off the list.  Bump everyone up one position and 
put your name in the number five spot.  

3.  Now it is up to you to place the new list in as many newsgroups as you 
can.  The best thing about it is that the more you post the more money you 
will get.  

That is it.  It is so easy. Here is the list.

1. Bryan Mudge 301 Buchanan, Taft, CA.  932682.  

2. Mario Samuels 16023 Highlander Dr. Houston TX. 770823.  

3. Eric Finch P.O. Box 245 Lufkin, Tx.  759014.  

4. Robert Knowlton P.O. Box 924,  Concord, NH.  03302-09245. 

5. Kyle Lynch 401 16st. East Tuscaloosa Al.  35401