Subject: New Issue: Farmer's Market Online V1#47

From: [email-masked] (MarketFarm)
Date: 21 May 1996 09:47:36 -0400

Announcing:
Farmer's Market Online Vol. 1 #47
http://members.aol.com/marketfarm/farmers-market/

Copies of the e-mail edition are available free of charge and without
obligation by making a request to [email-masked].

This issue includes:

> 27 Booths of food, crafts and books and 1 Sponsor offering organic
backpacking meals
> A new Farm Supply section for useful farming and gardening products
> A review of the new cookbook, "Pizzette"
> Bulletin Board notices on delivery services, herbs, onions, the Center
for Sustainable Ag Systems and an organic dairy
> Recipes for waffles and blueberry pizzette
> TV program descriptions for major cooking and gardening shows
> New Shopping List requests for glycerine soap, ostrich eggs and a fore
cart.

Copies are also available on America Online's electronic Gourmet Guide
(eGGbasket), Compuserve's Cooks Online (Food) Forum Library (Tools &
Books), and Genie's cooking library (M1150;3).

---

From: [email-masked] (MarketFarm)
Date: 10 Jun 1996 23:32:06 -0400

Announcing:
Farmer's Market Online Vol. 1 #50

This issue includes:

> 30 Booths of food, crafts and books and 2 Sponsors

> Bulletin Board notices on farm wives, hay, blight, red hot chili
peppers, farmers markets and home remedies for pests.
> A review of the cookbook "Creole Flavors."
> Program descriptions for major cooking and gardening shows on TV and
chat/conference sessions online
> Shopping List requests for dried choke cherries, frozen organic
strawberries and more.

Copies are also available on America Online's electronic Gourmet Guide
(eGGbasket), Compuserve's Cooks Online (Food) Forum Library (Tools &
Books),
and Genie's cooking library (M1150;3).