Subject: Music can improve yield?

From: [email-masked] (J & P HOOPER)
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 1996 09:44:56 LOCAL

We have produced specific music for accelerated learning in humans.  It is 
baroque at a definate tempo.  It works in improving learning.

We have discovered some research that says it can also improve plant growth.

The study we found was as follows.  Identical groups of plants were placed in 
identical rooms and had three different types of music.  Rock and roll, 
baroque and silence [it is a type of music I guess?].

What happened?  The silence plants did well, the rock and rollers wilted and 
grew very poorly.  The Baroque grew almost 50% more than the silence group.

This was repeated with rotated rooms, with the same results.

You know that talking to your plants works.  Why not music that they seem to 
like.

Visit our web page for a free download sample of our music [ at 60 beats per 
minute - the tempo also appears important]

http://www.ultra.net.au/learn

If you have no access to www, please email me, and I will send the text of the 
page to you.

Merry Christmas

James Hooper