Subject: Fruit Tree Tags Homemade?

From: [email-masked]
Date: 2 Jun 1996 04:01:45 GMT

Fruit Tree Tags Homemade?

I have now planted many trees. The tags were on the 5 gallon buckets(stickers).

Any tips on homemade tree..I D..tags

Thanks

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 1996 15:30:00 GMT

>Any tips on homemade tree..I D..tags

.... get the metal tags, even when the color fades, the indentations
remain... Ingrid

---

From: [email-masked] (Edison W Hallford)
Date: 15 Jun 1996 19:28:02 GMT

> .... get the metal tags, even when the color fades, the indentations

We've been cutting up soft aluminum pie plates, empossing them with a tool
such as a dulled icepick or a nail and stapling them to trees or wire
tying.

-- 
E.W. Hallford Orchards  Fredericksburg,TEXAS 1 800 880 4041

---

From: [email-masked] (Edison W Hallford)
Date: 15 Jun 1996 19:47:07 GMT

> .... get the metal tags, even when the color fades, the indentations

 We've been cutting the light aluminum pie plates,basting pans etc., into
strips, embossing them with a dull tool, (sometimes a ball point will
work)then either stapling them to the tree or wire tying them to the pot
or plant.