Subject: technology for drying of fruit

From: [email-masked] (EcoFair Foundation)
Date: 10 Dec 96 02:31:50

The EcoFair Foundation is an organisation which develops projects with its
partners in Southern countries for fair traded organic agricultural products.
EcoFair also intermediates in finding a market for the products in Europe.

Currently EcoFair is looking for information on technology for the drying of
fruit. We are familiar with certain types of micro-scale drying possibilities,
although additional information is welcome on this subject as well.

>From  an (organic) fruit producing company in West Africa we got the request to
help them with the identification of suitable technology for the drying of
pineapple, papaya and mango, with an input capacity of 5 to 10 tonnes an hour.

We like to know about manufacturers of this technology (names and addresses)
and if possible estimated purchase prices F.O.B.

Thank for your efforts.

Erik Beemsterboer, EcoFair Foundation
P.O. Box 59380
1040 KJ Amsterdam
The Netherlands
E-mail: [email-masked]
Tel: 00.31.20.4218098
Fax: 00.31.20.4218013

SEEN-BY: 280/810