Subject: Re: WTB Mararol Papaya Seeds

From: Pajero <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 1996 18:03:46 GMT

Hi Mario,

If you find these seeds would you please let me know where you are 
getting them? Also, If you  know where one could obtain  Growing Banana 
(trees) or Plants  please advise.  I'll make a few  more calls up here 
(Virginia USA) to see about your papaya seeds.

Buena Suerte,

Don Miguel

[email-masked]

---

From: Pajero <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 1996 18:05:04 GMT

Hi Mario,

Buena Suerte,

Don Miguel

[email-masked]

---

From: Pajero <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 1996 18:05:08 GMT

Hi Mario,

Buena Suerte,

Don Miguel

[email-masked]