Subject: EARN MONEY WORLDWIDE!

From: Vidar Brekke <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 1996 23:21:12 -0800

PEOPLE ALL OVER THE WORLD - I AM OFFERING YOU ALL A JOB THAT PAYS!

	I'm offering you a job,full-time, part-time or whenever you feel 
like doing some extra work. Work, you think: "It's always work , work, 
work!" and  I couldn't agree more. However, when all the bills are paid, 
how much is there to "live" on?  Not much in many cases. This used to be 
my life, until I was offered a chance to take economic control of my 
life. I was offered a job which sounded to good to be true, but which 
turned out be every thing BUT empty promises! The system is called 
"network marketing" and it can mean a lot of money in your pockets!

	I want to share this opportunity with people all over the world. 
This is a business opportuninty which DOES NOT REQUIRE ANY INVESTMENTS.  
The system is foolproof, tried out for a long time, and it works. I give 
you my word. The company's name is Golden Neo-Life.

 	Network marketing is not for everyone. Golden Neo-Life is not for 
everyone. It may simply be a matter of timing for you. However, in the 
middle of a lot of confusing and painful times in our history, it is an 
honest opportunity, an open door to your goals. You don't have to quit 
your present job or even stop looking for a better
job. This is an extremely timely opportunity to start posturing yourself 
for financial and "quality of life"
rewards that most will miss. It might be your base for retirement of just 
more quality time in life. The
opportunity is open to all regardless of race, creed, religion or color. 
This is an even field. Janitors can
compete with CEO's here. That's one of the liberating aspects of this 
revolution going on in the
workplace today.

Golden Neo-life's business philosophy is one that you can be proud of. 
The international Golden Neo-life mission is simple and powerful: To make 
a positive difference in people's lives. Golden Neo-life operates 
according to the timeless principle of "What's Right", and offers you the 
chance to do the same. And that's a career choice you can be proud to 
make, and to share...for a lifetime!

The choices are up to you. Your choices determine your future. The 
individuals that have the courage
to change and position themselves are most likely to benefit. But like 
Harry Dent says, not all will. For
them, life will continue to be a job shock, even during this great boom. 
If you can find something that is
very interesting to you, and dedicate yourself to persistent action, good 
things will happen.

Perhaps the greatest blessing of this workplace revolution is that it 
will help take the tyranny out of the
workplace and replace it with liberation and joy.

I do not want to go into details here, but if you want to know more, 
email me at the adress below.

email: [email-masked]