Subject: Funding Available

From: Sean Rose <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 1996 16:15:29 -0800

*********************************************************************
This is the $1.00 concept explained without the hype and silly numbers!
Read the following carefully and you could be joining the many thousands
of Internet users who are currently earning quite large sums of money
with 
a few hours work using their computers via the Internet!  
*********************************************************************
This posting has been appearing for quite some time and has now
literally 
got thousands of people actively involved. No doubt like me, you may
have 
seen it before and become a little confused by the way it's been
explained.
However, I personally have never believed in a so called "Free lunch"
and 
have always worked hard to support my family. But this idea is so simple 
involving only a modest $5.00 investment that I simply had to try it. At 
first, it took me quite a while to figure it out - my first impressions 
led me to believe that there must be someone behind it who alone is 
benefiting. But this isn't so, you only have to look at the various 
postings to realise this; the thousands of postings that are made all
carry
different names and addresses. So with so many people involved I became 
convinced that with this particular program I too could benefit.
Although many of the postings have been modified the basic principal 
remains the same, in my opinion the only problem has been the way the
initial concept has been repeatedly changed.

With this in mind I have set out to explain what I consider to be a 
clearer version, in the hope there is no doubt in people's minds that
it's 
fully understood. Because believe me, this system does work! 
In general, these postings lead you to believe you can make $50,000
within 
a month, which I think is a little over the top.
But now ten days after my initial involvement, I'm beginning to get a 
reasonable and realistic return with a further understanding of just how 
big this concept is. I still cannot believe it - the money is coming in
>from  all over the world. That money sure comes in useful, but what's
more
important is the fact I have proved this is a totally workable and
legitimate system involving no risk and no major cash outlay.
My other concern was the legal aspect, so I checked this through and was
told that providing I mail one dollar to the person I am asking to put
me 
on their mailing list, I am in fact paying for a service. And that
service 
consists of using the Internet to advertise a business. So what is this 
business? Well this business is to do with assembling a mailing list of 
people who are interested in working from home using their computers to 
generate an income.
***********************************************************************

Ok...if your interested there are three basic steps: All of which are
pretty simple. Think positive, after all, the people below became
involved
just like you! 

THE FIRST STEP (1). 
Obtain five sheets of paper with of course stamps and envelopes. Write 
your full name and address on each sheet, with the words: 
"Please place me on your mailing list" enclosing a one dollar bill and
mail
to the following five addresses: 
***********************************************************************

* Aldo Sanchez 9945 S.W. 164th Ter. Miami, FL 33157 4. 
* L.M. King 2639 47th Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94116 5. 
* F.Galvez, 1633 Amberwood Drive. Apt. 29 South Pasadena, CA 91030 2. 
* M.Palmer, Gilfach Goch, Blaenpennal, Aberystwyth, SY23 4TN UK.
* S. Rose, 625 SW 10th Ave #199A, Portland, OR 97205
***********************************************************************
When you have mailed your message with the one dollar bill (Please do as 
everyone else does by not including cheques or money orders) to the
above 
people, go to the:

SECOND STEP (2).
>From  the addresses listed above, remove the top name and address and 
insert your own at the bottom so you still have five names and
addresses, 
only this time your own is included.
This can be done by simply amending the address section as stated with
no
other alterations and posting as described later. Or, you can retype the
whole document adding what you feel may be important. 
It's entirely up to you, I'm perfectly satisfied, but I had to wait at 
least ten days before finding out how successful it really was.
Until nearly two weeks had gone by I began thinking "How come there
hasn't 
been any response" but after the 10th day dozens and then hundreds of 
letters began arriving. And they are increasing as each day passes. I 
already have $756.00 and at the rate the mail is arriving this soon will 
have doubled! I don't doubt people have earned large sums of money, and 
suspect the reason is due to the amount of postings made, so who knows
just what this money making venture is capable of. One thing is certain 
it's certainly working for me!!!

NOW HERE IS WHY THE SYSTEM IS SO SUCCESSFUL!!! 
The Internet is growing daily at a phenomenal rate, doubling once a year 
perhaps you already know this. With millions of people surfing the
Internet
and an estimated 100.000 users scanning the newsgroups of which there
are 
nearly 20.000. This exposure is the key factor and the reason why: You
me 
and all those who take part cannot fail not to be disappointed. Just
think 
about it, if you became interested in this article, why shouldn't
thousands

of others!
At first, I posted to nearly 250 newsgroups, but due to the response
soon 
increased this to 300, which brought in mail from Europe the Far east, 
Australia and America. So with my first dozen replies I made $12.00. But
to
simplify matters and keep the arithmetic easy, suppose I had posted to
200 
newsgroups with my name at five and just had five replies which would
have 
meant I earned $5.00. The third and final step explains the concept. 

THIRD STEP (3). 
And the reason why it's so simple yet successful for those keen to 
participate and earn a realistic amount of cash.
In theory you make $5.00 for every two hundred postings with your name
at
five. Each person who sent you a $1.00 now also makes two hundred 
postings with your name at four equating to $50.00. Your Fifty new
agents 
also make two hundred postings each with your name at three, say ten 
thousand postings equating to $500.00. These five hundred agents again 
make two hundred postings each with your name at two equating to $10.000 
or one hundred thousand postings. 
Finally, five thousand people once again make two hundred postings with 
your name at one and this would equate to the mathematical statistic of 
$50.000 before your name drops off the list. Which is pretty exciting
and 
mind boggling considering these figures are based on only two hundred
postings at a time being made down the line! Most people may think
these figures are ridiculous, but they do add up. After all they do say
the

success of the Internet is due to it's sheer capacity of over 40
million. 

Technically, you only need an average return of 2.5% from the 200
postings that each person makes in order to achieve these high figures. 
So with the Internet comprising of 40 million user's the sky really is
the 
limit!!!
It's a never ending money making process because when your name finally 
drops off the list, or indeed before if you really need the cash
(and who doesn't) you simply access another newsgroup posting and begin 
the process over again, placing your name at Five. Please remember to 
upload this article to as many newsgroups, local bulletin boards,
message
areas and file sections as possible. The financial rewards are
guaranteed, 
but as stated, the level of success depends upon your efforts! And how 
much posting you do.

As a personal note:  

The above figures are for demonstration purposes only with the whole 
concept and current success based upon the number of people
participating.
And the number of newsgroups and file sections you post this article to. 
Yes, it really depends on you the individual! How much money you want to 
make rests in your hands. Accessing newsgroups is very easy considering 
there are nearly 20.000 to choose from. Your success rate is determined
by 
the amount of newsgroups accessed, you must follow through and post this 
or your own similar article to hundreds of newsgroups; maximise your
postings and you maximise your cash intake.

GENERAL STEPS ON AUTOMATING THE PROCESS:

Make any necessary changes to this article as explained in step (2) and
when you're satisfied, save it as a .txt file and import it into the
body
of your email or newsreader program. This way you only have to change
the
name of the newsgroup or email address for each redistribution.

Valuable tip: And very important for those not too familiar with email:

By all means use a wordprocessor to ensure the article is composed well,
but to ensure people that first read it via their newsreader program see
it

clearly laid out. Re-format it with a simple text editor such as
"notepad,"

or "WordPad" if your using "Windows 95."
Providing the text is clearly visible and does not scroll into the right 
margin, it should be ok!
Using this procedure essentially means the article will be correctly
displayed when viewed through other people's newsreader's. You can of 
course check this out for yourself before going on line, by viewing it
in 
your own newsreader program.

Next, begin by locating the newsgroups you intend posting to, Netscape
3.0 
or a similar newsreader is terrific for this, because you can highlight 
dozens of newsgroups all at once, enabling you to distribute your
article
to 
1000's of locations in less than an hour or two. 
Highlight all newsgroups you want to mail your letter to which as you
know 
is done by holding down CTRL while left clicking. This way you can
select 
multiple newsgroups in one go, choose perhaps a dozen each time. You
will 
then see all the newsgroups you highlighted displayed in the Newsgroups 
Field. 

Next: select/highlight your newsgroups, then click "To News" place a 
sensible title in the "Subject" location, click on "Attachments"
whereupon
another box appears.
Locate the file you are going to distribute, click on the file and then 
click "Open" again click OK; provided you followed these instructions,
you
should see your file greyed out in the "Attachments" box. Hit send...
and
that's it.  

Repeat the process over and over again by selecting further newsgroups 
in multiples of 10's but try to be selective with the groups by posting
to
high volume locations, and don't choose a subject that appears too
flash, 
this will only put people off. This is an honest and legitimate way of 
making a reasonable amount of money, and making it on a regular basis.
But 
only if your message is sincere and clearly understood by others will
you 
succeed.
PLEASE NOTE: This system is based on everyone being honest, but it's all 
too tempting not to bother mailing out envelopes with dollar bills
inside. 
The success for all participating is dependant upon this taking place
and
if
carried out will mean a 500% increase on your article being
redistributed!
The system won't work to yours or indeed other people's advantage if you 
don't follow the procedure. You can however, if you wish to remain 
anonymous use a pseudonym - but please ensure your address is correct.
AS A FINAL NOTE: Many business ideas for making money, no matter how
well 
thought out and implemented simply don't get off the ground. And in most 
cases is due to advertising costs, but the exposure obtained through the 
Internet is quite honestly - pretty awesome, so please study this
article 
carefully taking all the time you want, because the moment you begin 
participating you will be on track for some serious financial rewards. 
By the very nature of the way the system works you may not see the
benefits
the first week.

BUT COMMENCING THE SECOND WEEK, YOUR INTAKE OF MAIL 
FROM AROUND THE WORLD WILL TRULY ASTONISH YOU!

Please give this some serious thought, because this is one of the few
money
making schemes that really does work... GOOD LUCK!!!