Subject: Start your own Business

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 1996 03:05:18 GMT

Hello,
  I am a long time business man and have had to make many business
plans which is the key to sucesses.  Me and a few friends have put
together a package on how to start your own business and the steps you
have to take.  We are not doing this for the money but for the reason
that the economy needs more new businesses or we perdect a very poor
economy in the near future which will effect my business in the long
run.
This package has everything you need to get started whether you are
trying to come up with an idea or trying to think of one.  Just
remember there is no such thing as getting rich quick like the people
here say on the net!
If you can afford the five dollars for the package send it to us in
one form or another and if you cannot we will see what we can do for
you anyways.
This Five dollars will pay for the shipping and handeling if you can
send it to us.
The Future economy
Dave McDonald
Box 977 
Antigonish NS
B2G 2S3
Canada

Thank you!  And good luck with your business.