Subject: Sweet Corn available April 12th

From: [email-masked] (AZubair)
Date: 28 Mar 1996 04:25:17 -0500

Hi,

We have Sweet Corn out of Imperial Valley, CA. Available for shipping
April 12th. Please call (310) 424-7705 M-F 9-5 PST if you are interested.

Also, our website is up at http://www.webcom.com/zranch. We are still
building it, and your comments would be appreciated.

Thanks
Abu Zubair
Zubair Ranches/Kelomar/Zubair Interfaces, Inc.
Abu Zubair
<[email-masked]>
President     Tel(310) 424-7705 FAX:(310) 424-5503      * PC/HP Plotter
equip. sales * 
Zubair Interfaces, Inc. est. 85                                      *
Hardware Dev./ PC Sales * 
1659  E. 28th St. #B, Signal Hill, CA 90806                  * Software
Dev. VB Windows *
1659-E 28th St. #B Signal Hill, CA 90806 USA