Subject: *********MAKE MONEY NOW!!!*************

From: [email-masked] (MikeA1965)
Date: 14 Sep 1996 01:28:20 -0400

Taking 5 minutes to read what follows can change your life :

I saw an article in an internet newsgroup telling me
I could make $50,000 within a month for an investment of only $5.

I thought it was a huge joke. I spoke to my wife,attorney and friends
about it, and they all agreed it was some kind of scam.
Of course,I rejected the idea at first.
After a short period of about two weeks ,I thought : "I have already
heard of such things.But on the Internet ?!?!? ".
I decided that even if I had to throw 5$ into the fire,I wouldn't mind
it that much,and gave it a try .After all I needed a LOT more than five
dollars.

Two weeks later, I began recieving money in the mail!  I could not
believe it! Soon, hundreds, and then thousands of dollars began to
roll in. Within 4 weeks, I had recieved a total of $32,445! It came
>from  everywhere in the world.
My bank account has changed its "-" into a big "+" (++++)!!!.

If you follow the three steps below, there is no reason why the same
shouldn't happen to you! This is a legitimate investment opportunity.
You invest $5, and you recieve a return on your investment. So does
the next investor. NOT ILLEGAL, NOT A CHAIN LETTER- PERFECTLY
LEGITIMATE.

If you are not interested, then don't participate, but please print
this article and pass it on to someone who may be interested, so they
can take advantage.

The procedure is simple:
1) Write your name and address on 5 sheets of paper.  Below that,
write the words, "Please add me to your mailing list." Fold $1 note or
bank draft or money order in each piece of paper and mail them to the
following 5 addresses.:

        1. Linda Lapierre,  PO BOX 212275, Martinez, GA  30917  USA
        2. Oleg Gorbik, 10834-97 St., Edmonton, AB, T5H 2M3, Canada
        3. Nir Levi,PO BOX 342 ,Yavne, ISRAEL
        4. Gerard Beekmans, PO BOX 212, 1850 AE HEILOO, The Netherlands
	5. Michael Anderson, 767 White Oak Drive, Bel Air, MD 21014 USA

2) Now remove the top name from the list, and move the other four
names up. In other words, #5 becomes #4 and so on. Put your name as
the fifth one on the list.Use a simple text editor such as Notepad,in
your "accessories" window (If you have MS-Windows),or DOS editor.In 
fact, any editor will do.

3) Post the article to at least 200 newsgroups. There are 17,000, so
it shouldn't be hard to find that many.Try posting to as many 
newsgroups as you can,and the bigger the newsgroup is,the more 
people are to see your message !

You are now in the mail order investment business, and should start
seeing returns within a week or two. Of course, the more newsgroups
you post to, the greater your return is. If you wish to remain
anonymous, you may use a psuedonym,call yourself "The Manager","The
Boss", whatever but make sure your address is correct.

Now, here is why the system works:

-Of every 200 posts I made, I recieved 5 responses. Yes, only 5. You
make $5 for every 200 posts with your name at #5.

-Each person who sent you $1 now also makes 200 additional postings
with your name at #4. ie. 1000 postings. On average therefore, 50
people will send you $1 with your name at #4. $50.

-Your 50 new agents make 200 postings each with your name at #3 or
10,000 postings. Average return 500 people= $500. They make 200
postings each with your name at #2=100,000 postings=5000 return at $1
each=$5000.

-Finally, 5,000 people make 200 postings with your name at #1 and you
get a return of $50,000 before your name drops off the list. AND THATS
IF EVERYONE DOWN THE LINE MAKES 200 POSTINGS! Total income in one
cycle=$55,000.

>From  time to time, when you see your name no longer on the list, you
take the latest posting that appears in the newsgroups, and send out
another $5, and put your name at #5, and start posting again.
Remember, 200 postings is only a guideline. the more you post, the
greater the return.

Lets review why you should do this. THE ONLY COST IS $5, AND 5 STAMPS,
AND 5 ENVELOPES.  Anyone can afford $5 for such an effortless
investment with such SPECTACULAR RETURNS.

Some people have said to me, "what happens if the scheme is played out
and no one sends me any money?"Big Deal, so you lose $5-but what are
the chances of that happening ?? Do you Realize that NOBODY cares for
the LEGAL chance of winning such a BIG money as 50,000.00 $$$$ ????      
and all for a microscopic investment of five seperate dollars... ?
just think of all of the new Internet users that join the net every day
!!!

There are millions of internet users, and millions of new net surfers
every month !!!
This is the great plus of the Internet,people all over the world can
hear you and listen carefully if you talk reasonably.Everyone will take 
that chance ! I agree,If it wasn't the Internet,and was a small circle 
of people,the chance wouldn't have been so small.the amount of money 
had to be 200 times bigger,and the chances were zero.It wouldn't 
succeed.

But here,on the Internet,it is a giant village,where new thousands of
members join in every day ! you CAN'T lose
!!!!                                               

Remember- read the instructions carefully, and play fairly. Thats the
only way this will work. Get a printout so you can refer back to this
article easily.

Try to keep a list of everyone that sends you money and always keep
an eye on the postings to make sure everyone is playing fairly. You
know where your name should be.

REMEMBER-HONESTY IS THE BEST POLICY.
YOU DO NOT NEED TO CHEAT THIS IDEA TO MAKE MONEY!!

BESIDES,NOT PLAYING THE GAME FAIRLY IS ILLEGAL.SO LET'S BE REASONABLE 
AND PLAY FAIRLY,SO WE CAN ALL ENJOY THE INTERNET GOLD MINE.

GOOD LUCK FOR YOU ALL,And remember,play fair and you'll win,I don't
want to mention what might happen to those who won't.

AND AGAIN,SEE YOU NEXT TIME WITH SOMETHING YOU WANTED FOR A LONG TIME
.... !!!