Subject: U Can Earn Extra Money$$$$

From: "Jenksu" <[email-masked]>
Date: 4 Dec 1996 20:15:24 GMT

*** EXTRA MONEY - FAST!!! ***

THIS IS THE FAIREST MOST HONEST WAY I KNOW TO SHARE THE WEALTH!  

Would you like to make thousands of dollars, quick, legally, with NO

CATCH?  Then keep reading....please take five minutes to read this

article it will change your life, just like it did mine.  It's true! 

You can make up to or over $50,000 dollars in 4-6 weeks, maybe sooner!

I SWEAR I'M NOT LYING TO YOU, AND THIS IS NOT A SCAM!  If you're

interested, keep reading; if you're not, I apologize for wasting your

time.

Here we go.  A little while back, I was browsing through these

newsgroups, just like you are now, and I was intrigued by article
to

that said you could make thousands of dollars in weeks with only
an

initial investment of $5!  So, I thought, "Yeah, right, must be a
scam",

so I was curious, like most of us, and I kept reading. Anyway, it said

that you send $1 to each of the 5 names and addresses stated in the

article. You then place your own name and address in the article at
the

bottom of the list at #5, and post the article in at least 200

newsgroups (there are thousands).  No catch, that was it!

So after thinking it over, talking to a few people first, I tried it. 

I figured what have I got to lose except for 5 stamps and $5, right? 

Well, guess what... within 7 days, I started getting money in the
mail! 

I was shocked! I still figured it would end soon, and didn't give it

another thought. But then money kept coming IN, tripling in size and

multiplying by 10-20 times the amount that I got the first week! In my

first week I made about 20 to 30 dollars. But by the end of the second

week, I had made a total of over $1,000!!!! In the third week, I had

over $10,000 dollars, and it's still growing. This is my fourth week

and I've made about $42,000 TOTAL, and the money is still coming
in.....

Let me tell you how this works and most importantly, WHY it

works... also, make sure you print a copy of the article NOW 

and read it (about 5 times) so you can understand

the information off of it, and begin to make extra money.

The process is very simple, and it consists of 3 EASY steps:

STEP 1:  Get 5 seperate pieces of paper and write the following on
each

sheet of paper..."PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR MAILING LIST. YOU ARE NUMBER

4."  Get five $1 bills and place ONE inside each piece of paper that
you

just wrote on, and fold each piece of paper so the bill will not be
seen

in the envelope (otherwise, nosey people who like to steal envelopes

with money in it will get yours). Put one paper inside the envelope
and

seal it. Do the same for all 5. You should now have 5 envelopes

sealed, EACH have a piece of paper AND a $1 bill stuffed inside of the

paper. Make sure those words that were stated above are stated on each

paper. What you are doing is creating a service by this, this is

PERFECTLY LEGAL. Now then, mail the 5 envelopes with the paper and $1

in each to the following 5 addresses:

  1. Nancy Shain
     Rt 3 Box 3396
     Poplar Bluff, MO 63901

  2. Jeremiah Stuppy
     467 Enders Rd
     Halifax, PA 17032        

  3. Dan Wood
     1201 #A Anderson St
     San Clemente, CA 92672

  4. S. Stapleton
     6329 Hwy 135 N. 
     Lake City, AR 72401

  5. Charles Jenkins
     P.O. Box 83028
     Baton Rouge, LA 70884-3028

STEP 2:  Now take the #1 name off the list that you see above, move
the

other 4 names up (5 becoming 4, 4 becoming 3, ect.) and put YOUR NAME
as

number 5 on the list.  You can slightly alter this article if you need

to, editing what you need to edit.

STEP 3:  Post your amended article (with your name at #5) to at least

200 news groups (I think there are close to 18,000 of them). All you

need is say, at least 200.  HOW TO DO THIS: If you have Netscape 3.0
do

EXACTLY the following:

1)  Click on any news group like normal, THEN click on 'TO NEWS',
which

is on the far left when you're in the newsgroups page. This will bring

up a box to type a message in.

2)  Leave the newsgroup box like it is, CHANGE the subject box to

something flashy, like, "NEED CASH $$$  READ HERE $$$" or "FAST
CASH"!!!

3)  Tab once and you should be ready to type. Now, retype (only once)

THIS whole article WORD FOR WORD, except to insert your name at #5,
and

to remove #1 off the list, plus any other small changes you think you

need to make. Keep almost all of it the SAME!

4)  When you're done typing the WHOLE article, click on FILE in THIS

BOX, RIGHT ABOUVE SEND, NOT WHERE IT SAYS NETSCAPE NEWS ON THE FIRST

BOX. Click on SAVE AS when you're under FILE. Save your article as a

text file to your C: or A: drive. DO NOT SEND OR POST YOUR ARTICLE

UNTIL YOU DO THIS. Once saved, move on to number 5 below.

5)  If you still have all of your text, send or post to this newsgroup

now by just clicking send, which is right below FILE, and right above

Cc: .

6)Here's where you're going to post all 200. OK, click on any news

group then click on 'TO NEWS', again in the top left corner. Leave the

NEWSGROUPS BOX alone again, put a flashy subject title in the SUBJECT

BOX, hit TAB once you're in the body of the message, and then click on

ATTACHMENTS, which is below the SUBJECT BOX. You will get another box

to come up. Click on ATTACH FILE, then find YOUR file that you saved;

click once on the file, and then click OPEN' now click on OK; if you
did

this right, you should see your file name in the attachments box, and
it

will be shaded green.

IF YOU USE IE EXPLORER IT'S JUST AS EASY... HOLDING DOWN THE LEFT
MOUSE

BUTTON, HIGHLIGHT THIS ARTICLE. THEN PRESS THE "CRTL" KEY AND THE "C"

KEY AT THE SAME TIME TO COPY THIS ARTICLE. THEN PRINT THIS ARTICLE FOR

YOUR RECORDS TO HAVE THE NAMES OF THOSE YOU WILL BE SENDING $1 BILLS

TO. NEXT GO TO THE NEWS GROUPS AND PRESS "POST AN ARTICLE", A WINDOW

WILL OPEN. TYPE YOUR HEADLINE IN THE SUBJECT AREA AND THEN CLICK IN

THE LARGE WINDOW BELOW. PRESS "CRTL" AND THEN "V" AND THE ARTICLE WILL

BE PLACED IN THE WINDOW. IF YOU WANT TO EDIT THE ARTICLE, DO SO AND

THEN HIGHLIGHT AND COPY IT AGAIN. NOW EVERYTIME YOU POST THE ARTICLE
IN

A NEW NEWSGROUP YOU ONLY HAVE TO REPEAT "CTRL" AND "V" AND PRESS POST.

7)That's it. Each time you do this, all you have to do is type in a

different newsgroup, so that way, it posts to 200 DIFFERENT
newsgroups,

you see? Now you just have 199 to go!! (Don't worry, each one takes

about 30 seconds, once you get used to it) REMEMBER 200 IS THE
MINIMUM. 

The more you post the more money you will make.

AND THAT'S IT!!! THAT'S THE ONLY 3 STEPS THERE IS!!!

You are now in the mail order business and will start recieving your
$1

envelopes from various people all over the world within days. HINT:
THE

MORE NEWSGROUPS YOU POST TO, THE MORE MONEY YOU WILL MAKE. You may
want

to rent a PO Box eventually because of all the mail. Just make sure
all 

the addresses are CORRECT, please.

        LET ME TELL YOU WHY THIS SYSTEM WORKS!!!!

Out of every 200 postings, let's say I ONLY receive 5 replies, which
is

actually VERY LOW. So I made 5 dollars with my name at #5. Now then,

each person who just sent me $1 makes, say only 200 postings, now with

your name at number 4, WHICH IS A TOTAL OF 1000 POSTINGS, not
including

yours too. 50 people send you $1 now; thats $50 you just made! Now,

then your new 50 agents post 200 each with YOUR NAME AT NUMBER 3, OR

10,000 POSTING (50x200). Average return is 500 at $1 each is $500. 

They make 200 postings, which is 5,000 returns at $1 each, which is

$5000 dollars! And finally, 5000 people make 200 postings wach with

YOUR NAME AT NUMBER 1. YOU NOW GET A RETURN OF $50,000 BEFORE YOUR
NAME

DROPS OFF THE LIST. AND THAT'S IF EVERYONE MAKES 200 POSTINGS ONLY,
AND

IF ONLY 5 PERSONS RESPOND!!!!!

When your name is no longer on the list, you just take the latest

posting that is appearing in the newsgroups, and SEND OUT ANOTHER $5
TO

THE NAMES ON THE LIST, PUTTING YOUR NAME AT 5 AGAIN. And start posting

again. The thing to remember is, do you realize that THOUSANDS OF

PEOPLE ALL OVER THE WORLD ARE JOINING THE INTERNET AND READING THESE

ARTICLES EVERY DAY, JUST LIKE YOU ARE RIGHT NOW!!! So can afford $5

dollars to see if it really works? I think so.....

People have said, "What if the plan is played out and no one sends you

the money?" So what! What are the chances of that happening when there

are TONS OF NEW HONEST USERS AND NEW HONEST PEOPLE who are joining the

Internet and newsgroups everyday and are willing to give it a try? 

Estimates are at 20,000 to 50,000 new users, every day, with THOUSANDS

of those joing the actual Internet. Remember, play FAIRLY and HONESTLY

and this WILL WORK, I PROMISE YOU!!! You just have to be honest. Make

sure you print this article out RIGHT NOW, also, try to keep a list of

everyone that sends you money and always keep an eye on the newsgroups

to make sure everyone is playing fairly. REMEMBER, HONESTY IS THE BEST

POLICY. YOU DON'T NEED TO CHEAT THE BASIC IDEA TO MAKE MONEY!! GOOD

LUCK TO ALL AND PLEASE PLAY FAIRLY AND YOU WILL REAP THE HUGE REWARDS

FROM THIS, WHICH IS TONS OF EXTRA CASH!!!

**By the way, if you try to decieve people by posting the messages
with

your name on the list and not sending the money to the people already
on

the list, you will not get much. Someone I talKed to knew someone who

did that and he only made $150 dollars, and that's AFTER seven or
eight

weeks! Then he sent the 5 $1 bills, people added him to their lists,

and in 4-5 weeks, he had over $10K.

THIS IS THE FAIREST AND MOST HONEST WAY I HAVE EVER SEEN TO SHARE THE

WEALTH OF THE WORLD WITHOUT COSTING ANYTHING BUT OUR TIME!!!