Subject: Great Business Opportunties

From: [email-masked] (Robert English)
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 1996 04:43:58 GMT

Would you like to have unlimited long-distance calling at virtually no
cost to you?  

Would you like to be able to get one-of-a-kind, and collector's
edition calling cards?

Would you like to make some extra income while you're at it?  

If so, please E-Mail [email-masked] for more information.

"The Greatest Opportunity in American Business Today!"

---

From: [email-masked] (Douglas Watson)
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 1996 13:52:38 GMT

Is this MCI !!! ???

>"The Greatest Opportunity in American Business Today!"

WE  are Buyer Agents, and accomplish results for our clients!
We cover the state of OREGON.
Our web page is open for classified ads to all, at a cost of $10.00 per month.

 - Pacific Northwest Property  - 
http://www.cyberhighway.net/~watson3
Doug Watson