Subject: $Earn a Substantial TAX-FREE INCOME Up To $4000 A Week Or Even More!...$Receive a FREE International Credit Card - Without Any Credit Checks!...

From: [email-masked] (Henrik Stridh)
Date: 26 Jul 1996 21:22:20 GMT

http://www.geocities.com/WallStreet/4057/

PROSPER INTERNATIONAL LEAGUE LIMITED 

Gain Financial Health, Wealth, and Independence
With Your Own Individual Trust and International Credit Card

Prosper International League Limited (P.I.L.L.), an international business 
corporation based in Florida, U.S.A. , will help you develop a secondary 
offshore income, sheltered and unencumbered. P.I.L.L. will also help you learn 
about offshore banking, investing, and tax savings. The wealthy have been 
protecting their assets with offshore trusts for years, now it's your turn! 

You may now enjoy the advantages of a totally confidential individual trust 
without the complex documentation, legal fees or transferring of funds. Your 
trust can be activated and accumulate a substantial balance within the first 
six weeks. You will also enjoy the benefits of a secured international VISA 
credit card (or Mastercard), with no credit inquiry and no paper trail. 

An Unsurpassed Business Opportunity

Totally confidential
Enormous market
Very little competition
Unlimited income potential
Operate from home anywhere in the world
Have instant access to your account anywhere in the world 

With the P.I.L.L. trust program, you invest a one-time $200 and refer three new 
members. No need to sell them - just refer them to P.I.L.L. and the marketing 
system will sell them. Then your offshore trust is established in Belize with a 
$200 deposit... you get your original $200 investment back! 

ESTABLISHING AN OFFSHORE TRUST TYPICALLY COSTS AT LEAST $1,500. BUT THE 
P.I.L.L. TRUST OPENS WITH A $200 BALANCE, SO IT ACTUALLY COSTS YOU NOTHING! 

For each new member you refer on your first level (after the first 3), $200 is 
deposited in your account. When the balance in your account reaches $800, a 
Visa secured credit card(or Mastercard) is issued to you, which you can use 
anywhere in the world with no paper trail in your country's tax jurisdiction. 
It is completely confidential, no social security number or credit information 
is required. There is no reporting, and your bill can go to and be paid by your 
trust, thus preventing interest charges. 

Belize is one of the strongest countries in the world for trust privacy laws. 
No outside entity can legally get any information about a private trust in 
Belize. Once the trust is established for your benefit, nobody will know about 
it except those you tell. 

By referring only four members a day, five days a week, $16,000 a  will be 
deposited in your private trust account from which you can withdraw cash using 
your VISA card (or Mastercard) at ATM machines anywhere in the world, or at any 
merchant's point of purchase. 

In addition, you receive $40 for each new trust activated by new members 
referred by your downline, four levels deep. This can quickly multiply out to 
thousands more every month! 

This plan has all of the following benefits: 

1.After your first three, everyone you sponsor directly earns you $200 (no 
limit). 
2.Every activation in your 2nd, 3rd, and 4th level downline earns you $40.
3.The minimum requirement of sponsoring three members assures continuity of the 
program. 4.Complete confidentiality and anonymity (free of all regulation). 
5.Sheltering of your assets in your own individual trust. 
6.Access to an international credit card with no paper trail. 
7.The plan only requires that you pay $200 and sponsor three members. 
8.A 24-hour voice mail information line at +1 407 679 5039 (You can also leave 
a message). 

HOW IT WORKS

1.You contribute $200. 
2.Choose which marketing plan you prefer, and implement it. Plans range from 
Time-Full to Time-Free. All are powerful. 
3.As soon as three new customers have joined the first level of your downline 
and paid their $200, a Belize Trust is activated for your use, with $200 in 
it-so you have your money back. 
4.For each additional new member who comes in on your first level, $200 is 
deposited to your account. 
5.When the balance in your account reaches $800, a secured international credit 
card is issued to you, which you can use anywhere in the world. 
6.If only four new members a day joins your first level, five days a week (80 
members a month), $16,000 a month will be deposited in your private trust 
account (80 X $200). You can withdraw this cash using your international credit 
card at automated teller machines anywhere in the world, or at any merchant's 
point of purchase. If 100 new members a month join your first level, $20,000 a 
month will be deposited to your account. If 500 new members a month join your 
first level, $100,000 a month will be deposited to your account, as you can 
see. 
7.In addition, you receive $40 for each new trust activated by new members 
referred by your downline, four levels deep. This can quickly multiply out to 
thousands more every month! 

P.I.L.L. PAYMENT PLAN

AMOUNTS CREDITED TO YOUR TRUST
FROM THE FIRST TRUST ACTIVATED BY SPONSORING THE THREE REQUIRED:
$200

LEVEL ONE        3 X $40  =    120
LEVEL TWO        9 X $40  =    360
LEVEL THREE      27 X $40 =   1080
LEVEL FOUR       81 X $40 =   3240
TOTAL -----                   5000

FROM EACH ADDITIONAL MEMBER YOUR MARKETING BRINGS IN:
$200
LEVEL ONE           1 X $40                    =    40
LEVEL TWO          3 X $40                    =    120
LEVEL THREE      9 X $40                    =    360
LEVEL FOUR        27X$40                     =   1080
TOTAL                                                             1800

IF YOU HAD 100 NEW MEMBERS PER MONTH, WITH IDEALLY FILLED DOWN-LINES, THIS 
ALONE COULD BRING IN 100 x $1800 = $180,000 PER MONTH).

FROM ADDITIONAL TRUSTS ACTIVATED BY EACH MEMBER IN YOUR FILLED GROUP
SPONSORING ONE MORE:
$200
                 LEVEL ONE       1 + 3 + 9 + 27 X $40      =   1600
                 LEVEL TWO      3 + 9 + 27 X $40             =   1560
                 LEVEL THREE   9 + X $40                         =   1440
                 LEVEL FOUR     27 X $40                          =   1080
                 TOTAL                                                         
   =   5880

Frequently Asked Questions

Will my funds be safe in the Offshore Trust ?

A - Yes. All funds deposited in the Trust are held by a reputable bank in 
Antigua. The man in charge of the Prosper Trust is Trustee Mr. David A. 
Jenkins, a permanent resident of Belize. 
Mr Jenkins, CEO of Belize Offshore Services, Inc., has extensive experience as 
a diplomat for HM Diplomatic Service, and has many years of involvement and 
expertise in the field of International banking, company formations, and 
investment portfolio management. Mr Jenkins can be contacted on Belize Tel : 
00-501-8-22990 or Fax: 00-501-8-22989.

Who is behind the Prosper International Program?

A - The two founders of the the Prosper International League, based in Florida, 
U.S.A., are Don Shaw and Earl (Jay) Savoy. Both are eminently respected and 
renowned senior international businessmen. If you wish to speak to the founders 
of the Program, Don and Jay. Contact them on their direct line in the U.S.A. on 
+1-407-679-2959 or Fax +1-407-679-5039.

Why Belize, Central America?

A - Since Switzerland has been compromised (no more anonymity), and other 
havens are succumbing to the pressures of Big Brother, Belize could be 
considered the "ultimate" Tax Haven! 90% literate; English speaking; No Tax 
Treaty with the USA or most other countries (check on yours); common law 
jurisdiction; most recent safer banking and trust laws; independent, but member 
of the British Commonwealth; stable parliamentary system of government; member 
of Caricom; member of the United Nations; easy access by land, sea or air; 
excellent communications; beautiful weather; small lightly populated country; 
not overly regulated; aggressively seeking the Offshore asset-protection and 
banking business! 

A major influx of people is expected between now and 1997 from South Africa and 
Hong Kong! Belize - Now the world's safest, state-of-the-art and most favored 
"Tax Haven".

How can I promote the Prosper International League Program?

A - Due to its massive worldwide appeal, there are numerous cost-effective ways 
to promote the Program. Initially we would suggest Associates promote the 
Program via the cost-free method of word of mouth, after all, the opportunity 
to receive a FREE International Credit Card without any credit checks, receive 
an unlimited TAX-FREE income, and the opportunity to own a totally confidential 
Offshore Trust (all for onlyUS$200) is something that most people would 
certainly want to hear about! 

Various forms of electronic marketing are also free or very low cost. As you 
probably know, electronic marketing is a major wave of the future. It's fun, 
instantly responsive and it's cheap! Once you're a member of Prosper 
International League, we will let you in on many "secrets" of electronic 
marketing. We will let you know what works, all the short cuts, and exactly how 
to do it. Direct mail and small classified ads in your local papers and select 
magazines are also very successful.

In addition, you could place small classified advertisements in local free 
papers, or selected magazines. You also have the opportunity to promote the 
Program via Direct-Mail (mailshots) of the promotional material and/or sales 
flyers.

For Associates with access to a computer, the Program could be advertised on 
Internet, the information Superhighway.

Via our unique Membership Services, we could mail out information for you at an 
all inclusive price, and take all the enquiries from your advertising on your 
behalf free of charge. 

Full details of our Membership Services, and all the cost effective marketing 
options available to you will be fully detailed in the Prosper International 
League Members Guide each member receives within their Fast-Start pack upon 
joining the Program.

I have some overseas contacts wishing to join the program. How can they join?

A - Simply by completing an application as you did and mail it along with their 
US$200 money order or international check or $US Traveler's Checks to the value 
of $200.
Faxing copies of the money order/international check and application to Florida 
will get them their ID# within a couple of hours so they can be in business 
right away. 

What if I don't have enough spare-time available to promote the Prosper 
International League Program?

A - As part of our Membership Services division, we can mail out any quantity 
of Prosper International League promotional packages to responsive prospects on 
your behalf, at an all-inclusive price. You are also welcome to advertise the 
program and include OUR special Telephone Enquiry Line number (and your ID#) 
within your advertisement. We receive all the enquiries from your advertising 
on your behalf and mail them the full promotional package. There is no extra 
charge for this service. 

Is there a limit to the amount I can earn from the Prosper International League 
Program?

A - No. As with any enterprise, your earnings are limited only by your choices, 
and the amount of energy you put into the business. You really can earn as 
much, or as little, as you wish. The choice is yours.

If you refer only one new member a day, five days a week, $4,000 a month will 
be deposited in your private trust account.

In addition, you receive $40 for each new trust activated by new members 
referred by those you've personally introduced (downline, four levels deep). 
This can quickly multiply out to thousands more every month!

Don't forget, you can access your tax-free earnings in your Offshore Trust at 
any time.

Are there any additional costs involved with the Program?

A - Besides the once only membership fee of US$200 and the cost of any 
promotional activities, the only additional cost involved is the nominal 5% 
administration fee (up to a maximum of $10.00) charged by Prosper International 
League on all outgoing cheques, including all money paid into your Trust Fund 
>from  your direct/indirect introductions. There will be no charge for you to 
transfer funds directly into your Trust once it is established.

How big is the potential market?

A - UNLIMITED! There truly is an international market available for you. 
Wherever you are in the world, this is a resource that people across the globe 
find advantageous and enriching.

When do I receive my International Credit Card?

A - As soon as the balance in your Trust reaches $800. An application form for 
the International Credit Card will be sent to you along with your Trust deeds, 
as soon as your Trust is activated (from your 3 referrals). The actual 
International Credit Card itself is issued by the Antiguan bank., which has 
extensive interests in telecommunications, electricity, and other industries 
listed on the US NASDAQ stock exchange.

What if I need an Urgent International Credit Card?

A - With this program, it is possible to get a International Credit Card 
urgently. You can send in your $200 membership fee along with an additional 
$600 for your 3 required referrals to activate your trust. You will now need to 
send a further $600 as collateral. Since you already have $200 in your account 
for completing the three enrollments and together with the $600, you now have a 
$800 balance in your Trust. From that $800, $750 will be transferred into a 
savings deposit account (earning 3.5% interest) as the security for your card, 
which will be issued with a $500 limit, leaving the minimum balance allowed in 
your Trust of $50.

Although it appears you have paid $1,400, you immediately have $500 available, 
plus the $50 in your Trust account AND you are reimbursed $600 as soon as you 
refer 3 people.

Where can the International Credit Card be used?

A - The card can be used anywhere in the world where the International Credit 
Card sign is displayed.

How can I withdraw money from my Offshore Trust Account?

A - You can withdraw money from your Trust via [1] using the International 
Credit Card in any cash dispensing machine; [2] using the card over the counter 
in a bank; [3] by sending a Letter-Of-Wish to the Trustee, stating the amount 
you require from the Trust, the currency you require it to be paid in, and the 
designated payee.

How can I pay money into the Trust?

A - You can deposit money into the Trust by [1] wiring the money; [2] 
bank/electronic transfer; [3] sending a money order, personal checks, or 
travelers checks to the Trustee in Belize. Cash can also be paid into the Trust 
in any currency and from anywhere in the world.

What do I receive upon joining the Program?

A - Upon joining the Prosper International League. Program you will receive (by 
Return-post) a Fast-Start Pack from The Hill Corporation, containing 10 
promotional packs, sales flyers, freepost envelopes, full details of all our 
Membership Services, an invaluable and exclusive Members Guide to Prosper 
International League, and confirmation of your personal ID#. Around 7-14 days 
>from  joining, you will also receive a Welcome Pack from Prosper International 
League containing a welcome letter, a superb Prosper International League 
promotional audio cassette (which you are welcome to duplicate and distribute), 
copies of the latest monthly newsletters, a Prosper Phone-Card giving you the 
world's lowest telephone call rates (easily rechargeable by your International 
Credit Card) and a booklet fully explaining the Offshore Trust regulations and 
benefits. Within 48 hours of sending in your application to Prosper 
International League. you (and all the new Associates you introduce) will be in 
a position to begin promoting the Program.

Who do I contact if I require any assistance?

A - Should you or any member of your downline require any further information 
advice or assistance regarding the Prosper International League Program, simply 
call The Hill Corp.Main Office. Our highly trained staff will be delighted to 
assist you.

Will I have to pay tax on the money in my Trust, or on the money I withdraw 
>from  the Trust?

A - All the money paid into your Offshore Trust is of course paid to you 
tax-free. To keep within the current legislation, we must advise you to declare 
the Trust (and relevant balance) on your annual Tax Return. 

However, as the Trust is governed by strict Confidentiality Laws and you are 
guaranteed complete anonomity, you will be the only person aware of the Trust's 
existence and the relative balance in the Trust. A decision as to your 
disclosure of the Trust should be made at the appropriate time.

What is meant by "protection of assets from encumbrances"? 

A: No United States or Foreign, Individual, Agency, or Court can penetrate the 
trust for any reason including liens, bankruptcy, divorce, garnishments or 
judgments resulting from lawsuits .

What are the confidentiality attributes?

A: You have a private numbered account with complete anonymity. No one will 
ever report any information about your account to any domestic or foreign 
agency. See: Belize Court Makes Landmark Decision Protecting Privacy

What are the tax advantages of a Belizean Offshore Trust? 

A: Belize does not tax income or the movement of funds.

Is it illegal to go offshore?

A: No!

Can a non-US citizen benefit from offshore asset protection?

A: Most definitely.

What is an offshore asset protection trust?

A: It is a legal entity in a non-US jurisdiction that establishes a legal 
relationship between two or more parties. The grantor or settlor creates the 
trust. The trustee has legal title to the trust property and manages it 
according to the terms of the trust agreement and the laws of the country 
involved.

Can anyone take assets from the trust without my consent or knowledge?

A: Absolutely not!

NO LONGER FOR JUST THE WEALTHY

Free International Credit Card - THE FACTS

The International Credit Card may be used anywhere in the world. It is 
completely confidential.

No social security number, passport number, date of birth or credit information 
is required.

There is no reporting, and your bill can go to and be paid by your Trust if you 
wish.

Therefore, no interest is charged and there is no paper trail. 

The Card can also be issued in any name.

You may also order additional cards for other beneficiaries, and draw money 
>from  your Offshore Trust by using the Card in any cash dispensing machine.

Your Card will be issued with a $500 credit limit as soon as $800 is in your 
Trust. $750 will be transferred from your Trust account (leaving the minimum of 
$50 in the Trust) into an interest-bearing (3.5%) collateral account in your 
name.

This is used as collateral for a $500 credit limit on your International Credit 
Card. The credit limit may be increased at your discretion by transferring 
additional funds into the savings account.

As soon as your Trust is activated (i.e. you have referred just 3 people to 
Prosper International League), an Application for the card will be sent to you 
together with your Trust documents.

The card will only be issued when $800 is deposited in the Trust account 
(either by enrolling more people or by sending cash), from which the transfer 
to the security account ($750) is then made.

>From  the time of receiving the application for the card in Belize, it takes 
just a couple of weeks to actually receive the card.

When you spend money with your card, the invoice can go directly to the Trustee 
who will pay the account on your behalf, thus breaking the chain between 
yourself and Big Brother (the banks are his agent). Alternatively, the bill for 
the card can go directly to yourself for settlement.

Current Associates comments about the Prosper International League Program:

I've been searching for something this simple and secure since 1984. I enrolled 
9 new members within one month in the business! (May 1995). The Prosper 
International League Program is a brilliant product. - T B.

So far we're tremendously impressed with the people running the Belize Trust 
Program. They have done everything they said the would do, and delivered what 
they have promised. We've now received 3 credit cards and fully detailed 
downline reports. People are signing up for this Programme in droves! - C H K.

The benefits are significant; accumulating offshore funds; asset protection; 
complete privacy and a credit card that leaves no paper trails for bureaucrats. 
- T Y.

We decided to join Prosper International last month because we couldn't think 
of a logical reason why anyone would decide not to! The initial results have 
proved us right. A small advertisement has brought in over 12 new members. We 
are now looking forward to earning a very good income from the program over the 
months and years ahead! - E M.

I am convinced that Prosper International League will become the world's #1 
business, within the space of a few months. There just is nothing to match it, 
anywhere! - P C.

A truly superb worldwide business! - D A.

I introduced 10 new members in my first 3 weeks - all thanks to a small 
classified advertisement in my local paper. - M G.

Taking into account the current state of the economy. I have no doubt 
whatsoever that the Prosper International League Program will prove to be a 
real sure-fire winner! - H D.

A free International Credit Card, Offshore Trust, a tax-free income, and 
complete asset protection - what more could anyone want! - P McN.

The whole Program is fantastic! Congratulations to the founders! - R D.

TO GET THE APPLICATION SEND MAIL TO 

[email-masked]