Subject: online education questionnaire

From: [email-masked] (Rustynne Collette Dalton)
Date: 26 Mar 1996 00:22:50 GMT

I am looking for individuals who have participated in on-line courses who
would be willing to complete a short (I promise) questionnaire and
possibly discuss their experiences for an adult education research project
regarding the effectiveness of this format.

Please respond to me directly at [email-masked] for more
information.

Thanks.

---

From: [email-masked](Jenny Johnson )
Date: 26 Mar 1996 17:26:18 GMT

I live close to Callaway Gardens in Georgia.  They have their own
processing plant for jellies and jams.  There is talk to adding fig
preserves to their product line.
   My question:  we do grow figs on a home basis.  Would it be possible
to develope an orchard sized fig production?  I lose my figs about
every 5 years to hard feeze (this year in fact) but I'm not sure of the
type as they are a pass around gift.
   Any info, sources or experiences would be welcome.
Zone 7 almost 8    Jenny

---

From: [email-masked] (Peter Benjamin Sharvy)
Date: 30 Mar 1996 09:48:50 -0800

>   Any info, sources or experiences would be welcome.

You mean you lose the crop, not the trees, right?
-- 
"Blessed art Thou, O Lord our God, who permits the forbidden."
--Rabbi Shabbetai Zevi 1626-?