Subject: Re: A POSSIBILITY.

From: [email-masked] (Fred McCall)
Date: Sat, 11 May 1996 12:26:19 GMT

[email-masked] (Peter Lacey) wrote:

:  Here we go yet again.  PYRAMID SCHEME!  Somebodu\y send this guy lumps 
:of coal.

Better yet, send him carbon copies of the email you send his
postmaster to complain about spamming illegal garbage to the net.

[After all, coal is made of carbon....]

--
"Insisting on perfect safety is for people who don't have the balls to 
    live in the real world."   -- Mary Shafer, NASA Dryden
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
[email-masked] -- I don't speak for others and they don't speak for me.

---

From: [email-masked] (David Sparks)
Date: 14 May 1996 02:24:59 GMT

> [After all, coal is made of carbon....]

Send the folks at the University of Washington a note too. I'm
sure they wouldn't appreciate his behavior at all.

Later taters!
Spark Doggy Dog