Subject: Re: It's the Roapie! from Kattfish Enterprises!!!

From: [email-masked] (John A. Burnett)
Date: 7 Apr 1996 02:37:08 GMT

Whois information follows on nmu.edu . Since this is kind of off
topic and advertising and since the poster posted anonymously, you
can register your complaint with the administrative contact below.

[rs.internic.net]
Northern Michigan University (NMU-DOM)
   Cohodas Administrative Center
   Marquette, MI 49855
   US

   Domain Name: NMU.EDU

   Administrative Contact, Technical Contact, Zone Contact:
      Maki, Dave  (DM71)  [email-masked]
      906-227-1262 zU

   Record last updated on 09-Feb-96.
   Record created on 31-Jan-94.

   Domain servers in listed order:

   NMUDNS.NMU.EDU		198.110.192.40
   LISA.ACS.NMU.EDU		198.110.193.10
   BART.ACS.NMU.EDU		198.110.193.8

The InterNIC Registration Services Host contains ONLY Internet Information
(Networks, ASN's, Domains, and POC's).
Please use the whois server at nic.ddn.mil for MILNET Information.

In article <[email-masked]>,
Kattfish Enterprises <[email-masked]> wrote:
>Is your dog bored?  Are you bored with your dog?  Well you need the 
>Roapie by Kattfish Enterprises! The Roapie is made from 100% recycelled  
>material, and it's safe for both your dog and your clothing washer!  
>Guarnteed not to make the big messes around the house that people suffer 
>from ordinary roap bones! 
>Send a check or money order for $15.99 to:
>
>Kattfish Enterprises
>124 E. Peck St.
>Negaunee, MI 49866
>
>Yep, it's true, you too can own the Roapie by Kattfish enterprises.  Just 
>$15.99 gets you the Roapie sent to your house(2-3 weeks for delivery), an 
>instruction pamphlet on how to care for your Roapie, and suggestions on 
>various games you can play with your dog.  With the enclosed check or 
>money order, please indicate the type and approximate weight of the dog, 
>so that we can furnish you with the Roapie that best suits your dog. 
>Please also include a mailing address and the name of your dog, so we can 
>personalize the packaging when we send it!  If you are not fully happy 
>with the Roapie, please send it back(without pamphlets or instructions)  
>and we will refund your money plus shipping.  That's it, the rest is up 
>to you, we hope you will enjoy your new Roapie, we know your dog will!!!
>

---

From: [email-masked] (Kattfish Enterprises)
Date: 6 Apr 1996 17:36:22 GMT

Kattfish Enterprises
124 E. Peck St.
Negaunee, MI 49866