Subject: Raspberries

From: [email-masked] (Lee Hisey)
Date: 1 May 1996 00:02:08 -0400

Organic solutions for raspberry pests ??

Any advice appreciated.

Please send to [email-masked]

Thanks!!!!!!

Lee

---

From: [email-masked] (BRateaver)
Date: 3 May 1996 14:09:41 -0400

I see in the index of the Primer UPDATE,  so can you take your problem to
the local farm advisor or university entomology people and then tell me
which pest it is?

I see root/crown borer moth, horntail sawfly, crown borer, cane borer
beetle.  

  I assume you mean an insect--or do you include diseases in "pests" ?

If you give me the name of the pest, I can tell you the remediy or
beneficial  insect to combat the pest.

B. Rateaver