Subject: 2 - READ ME - MEXICO

From: [email-masked] (Dr.J.G.Byrdman)
Date: Sat, 22 Jul 1995 04:12:19 GMT

If you read this I am assuming you are interested in Mexico?

Mexico Internet.... your link to Mexico, is about to come on line.
>From  importing to marketing. From business to travel. How-to to
how-not. The Mexico news to the Mexico exotic. You will need to set a
bookmark to the Mexico Internet. Learn how you can make the link!

Business or personal. News or markets. Products or services.
Agriculture, airlines, adoption and aliens. Everything! (Si, tiene
todo!) 

Send me email if you want the homepage address. AND, if you have a few
seconds, tell me why your interested.

Dr.J.G.Byrdman
[email-masked]

---

From: Brian Zeiler <[email-masked]>
Date: 28 Jul 1995 05:41:38 GMT

[email-masked] (UNDER40HRS) wrote:
>Hola!  Lived in Vallarta for 7 years and have family there and
>Guadalajara.
>Please send the address, would like to see what's out there.

Your newsgroups targeted for this post are the most random, 
non-associated group of newsgroups I've ever seen posted to.  What do 
airline schedules, adoption, fruit, and aliens have in common that would 
merit one single post to all newsgroups?  Just curious.

-- 
Brian Zeiler

---

From: Yusuf Pisan <[email-masked]>
Date: 28 Jul 1995 15:34:05 GMT

This thread was posted to
Newsgroups: alt.adoption,alt.adoption.agency,alt.agriculture.fruit,alt.agriculture.misc,alt.airline.schedules,alt.alien.research,alt.alien.visitors,alt.allsysop,alt.amateur-comp

This thread has been going on for a while and it is not
appropriate for most of these groups

Please use a Followup-To: when you post a message to multiple groups

I am posting this message to all the groups in the hopes of ending this
unproductive thread

Please, please please let's keep the newsgroups as free of noise as possible

--
Yusuf Pisan
[email-masked]
http://www.eecs.nwu.edu/~yusuf

---

From: [email-masked] (John A. Presser)
Date: 30 Jul 1995 09:24:55 GMT

non-associated group of newsgroups I've ever seen posted to.  What do  
airline schedules, adoption, fruit, and aliens have in common that would  
merit one single post to all newsgroups?  Just curious.<<

Your normally world-reknown logical skills have momentarily deserted you,
Brian. Any really good inductive probe would have immediately uncovered the
similarities in "alt.adoption, alt.adoption.agency, alt.agriculture.fruit,
alt.agriculture.misc, alt.airline.schedules, alt.alien.research,
alt.alien.visitors, alt.allsysop, alt.amateur-comp". They all begin with an
"a". :)

And considering the nature of these groups, I hypothesize that someone is
looking for a good (cheap) alien nanny/cook/housekeeper, preferably from
Guadalajara, which is what he is inquiring about.

---

From: [email-masked] (Alain Thivierge)
Date: 4 Aug 1995 20:50:27 GMT