Subject: meeting others through personal ads (advertisement)

From: Olga.Kosmina.Dekabristov.Str.5.-.178.Kiev.253121.Ukraine (Olga Kosmina Dekabristov Str 5 - 178 Kiev 253121 Ukraine)
Date: 12 Mar 1995 01:25:50 GMT

#############   Personal ad placement service   #############

PLACE YOUR PERSONAL AD THROUGHOUT THE UKRAINE & WESTERN RUSSIA

Several months ago I placed a personal ad in the papers of the
Ukraine.  Following a two week run, I received letters and
photos from 25 SWF between the ages of 21 and 29.

I have purchased addresses through Family Intl as well as
other matchmaking companies and have found better success
meeting women through my own personal advertisement.

Olga Kosmina is willing to post your personal ad as she did
for me. She asks $50 for which your ad will run 2 weeks in
such publications as Viso Express throughout the Ukraine as
well as areas of western Russia.

Olga does not have e-mail, but you may reach her by sending a
letter of inquiry or if you wish, $50 and your personal ad to:

Olga Kozmina
Dekabristov Str, 5 - 178
Kiev 253121
Ukraine 

Olga is an honest woman, has my complete trust and has asked
that I post this advertisement for her business.  I am not
leaving my e-mail address because of the flames and revocation
of my account for having posted this.

Best Wishes,

George and Olga

#############   Personal ad placement service   #############