Subject: Farm Managers Needed

From: [email-masked] (GicGroup)
Date: 11 Mar 1995 13:48:52 -0500

The GIC Group, an American  consulting and investment company, is working
extensively in India.  The founder and CEO of GIC was a member of the
business delegation led by Sec. Ronald Brown to India in January 1995. 
One of our client partners, a large orchard growing company,  is looking
for 6  senior farm managers for its orchards.  They suggest 20 years of
experience and are prepared to pay upto $65,000 per year.  The minimum
contract will be for 1 year but the preference is for 2-3 years.  The
location is in the region of Madras, the state of Tamil Nadu, South India.
Openings are available immediately.  However, those with less experience
and/or experience with other fruits/vegetables are not discouraged from
applying.

Manager responsibilities include:

	1) Coordinating duties of Deputy Manager/Assistant Manager of
existing farms;

	2) Assisting General Manager by providing technical inputs;

	3) Responsible for implementation of approved cropping programs in
exsiting farms;

	4) Responsible for generating maximum returns through effective
inter-cropping system;

	5) Review of farm budgets and expenditures;

	6) Monitoring the planting works in the farms;

	7) Site visits and technical guidance to field staff;

	8) Growing supervision to maximize yields;  and,

	9) Miscellaneous development activities for each orchard;

Reply via email to Attn:  Matthew Marks
[email-masked]