Subject: BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY

From: Varada SRIRAM <[email-masked]>
Date: 10 Dec 1996 02:11:43 GMT

BE YOUR OWN BOSS
DEVELOP PERMANENT INCOME
MAKE AS MUCH MONEY AS YOU WANT TO
TAKE THE STEP TO FINANCIAL FREEDOM.

I am with a young growth company from US, which is literally exploding 
all over North America ( US, Canada etc,) and just recently started in 
Australia.

I am looking for a few key people to share this phenomenal opportunity.

I am contacting you to see if you would be open to learn to about this.

I can tell you this much. This is B I G G E R than anything you might 
have ever looked at. YOU HAVE TO SEE IT TO BELIEVE IT.

The only thing that would be required of you is an hour & a half of your 
time so that we can get together for an informal but professional 
presentation.

I can pretty well work this to accomdate your schedule.

Please contact me so that we can finalise an appointment.

SRIRAM