Subject: MONEY THRU A PHONE CALL

From: [email-masked] (DAVID D'ANTONIO)
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 1995 23:03:32 GMT

Its based on a phone call.

JUST DIAL: ... 011-24-831-3131  (The call is to Canada.  It is supposed to 
cost a flat rate of $1.50) - touch tone

 What do you have to loose??? its just a dollar fifty!!

You only need to call only once. 

The computer will ask you to enter the number of the person that told you 
about this.  Just type.

065555

Then what happens is, the computer will generate a personal number for you.
Whenever someone you tell calls up to get started... You get 50 cents of their 
call. Whenever someone calls up off of that person you get 25 cents of that 
call.

if 100 people call off of you:  you get ------>     $50.00
if 100 people get another 100 people------>     $2,500
if those get another 100 to do it you get-->     $250,000

This is the first time I am trying it,
but hey what do I have to loose, its just a buck fifty.

PS. USE NEWSGROUPS YOU CAN REACH A LARGE NUMBER OF PEOPLE THAT WAY.