Subject: FAST CASH!!

From: ababa <eeyjaga>
Date: 1 Oct 1995 22:26:41 GMT

THIS IS A GOOD AND HONEST WAY OF EARNING MONEY!! PLEASE READ THE ATTACHED FILE
FOR DETAILS..
>From  [email-masked] Sep 17 02:27:05 1995
Date: Sun, 17 Sep 1995 01:53:47 +0100 (BST)
From: ababa <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Subject: FASTCASH!!!!

Make $$$ Fast!!

Dear Friend,

My name is Dave Rhodes.  In September 1988 my car was repossessed and the
bill collectors were hounding me like you wouldn't believe.  I was laid
off and my unemployment checks had run out.  The only escape that I had
>from  the pressure of failure was my Apple computer and my modem.  I longed
to turn my advocation into my vocation. 

This January 1989 my family and I went on a 10 day cruise to the tropics. 
I bought a Lincoln Town Car for CASH in Febuary 1989.  I am currently
building a home of my own on the West Coast of Florida, with a private
pool, boat slip and a beautiful view of the bay from my breakfast room
table and patio.  Never will I have to work again.  Today I am rich!  I
have earned over $400,000.00 in cash (Four Hundred Thousand Dollars) to
date and will become a millionaire within 4 to 5 months.  Anyone can do
the same.  This money making program works perfectly everytime, 100% of
the time.  I have NEVER failed to earn $50,000.00 or more whenever I
wanted.  Best of all, you never have to leave home except to go to your 
mailbox or post office.

In October 1988, I received a letter in the mail telling me how I would 
earn $50,000.00 or more whenever I wanted.  I was naturally skeptical and 
threw the letter on the desk next to my computer.  It's funny though, 
when you are desperate, backed into a corner, your mind does crazy 
things.  I spent a frustating day looking through the want ads for a job 
with a future.  The pickings were sparse at best.  That night I tried to 
unwind by booting up my computer and calling several bulletin boards.  I 
read several of the message posts and then glanced at the letter next to 
the computer.  All at once it came clear to me, now that I had the key to 
my dreams.

I realized that with the power of the computer, I could expand and 
enhance this money making formula into the most unbelievable cash flow 
generator that has ever been created.  I substituted the computer 
bulletin boards in place of the post office and electronically did by 
computer what what other were doing by mail.  Now only a few letters are 
mailed manually.  Most of the hard work is speedily downloaded to other 
bulletin boards throughout the world.  If you believe that someday you 
deserve that lucky break that you have waited for all your life, simply 
follow the easy instructions below.  Your dreams will come true.

Sincerely yours,
Dave Rhodes

Instructions:

Follow this instructions EXACTLY, and in 20 to 60 days you will have
received well above $50,000.00 in cash, all yours.  This program has
remained successful due to the honesty and integrity of the participants. 
Please continue its success by carefully adhering to the instructions.  

Welcome to the world of Mail Order!  This little business is a little 
different from most mail order houses.  Your product is not solid and 
tangible but rather a service.  You are in the business of developing 
mailing lists.  Many large corporations are happy to pay big bucks for 
the quality lists.  

(The money made from the mailing lists are secondary to the income which 
is made from people like yourself requesting that they be included in 
that list.)

1)	Immediately mail $1.00 to the first 5 (five) names listed below 
starting from number 1 to number 5.  Send CASH ONLY.  Please note that 
the total investment is $5.00 excluding postal expenses).  Enclose a note 
with each letter stating: "Please add my name to your mailing list". (Of 
course you must put your address in the letter).  Please note that this 
is a legitimate service that you are requesting and you are paying $1.00 
for this service.  

2)	Remove the name that appears number 1 on the list.  Move the 
other 9 names up one position. (Number 2 will become number 1 and number 
3 will become number 2 and so on).  Place your name, address and zip code 
in the number 10 position.

3)	Post the new letter with your name in the number 10 position into 
15 different bulletin boards in the message base or to the file section, 
called FASTCASH.TXT.

4)	Within 60 days you will receive over $50,000.00 in CASH.  Keep a 
copy of this file for yourself so that you can use it again when you are 
in need of money(remember this service is perfectly legal).  As soon as 
you mail out these letters you are automatically in the mail order 
business and people are sending you $1.00 to be placed on your mailing 
list.  This list can then be rented to a list broker that can be found on 
in the Yellow Pages for additional income on a regular basis.  The list 
will become more and more valuable as it grows in size.  REMINDER: This 
is a SERVICE.  This is perfectly legal.  If you have any doubts, please 
refer to Title 18, Sec. 1302 & 1341 of the postal laws.

Note:  Make sure that you retain EVERY Name and Address sent to you, 
either on computer or hard copy, but do not discard the names and notes 
that they sent you.  This is PROOF that you are truly providing a service 
and should the IRS or some other Govt. agency question you, you can 
provide them with this proof.

Remember as each post is downloaded and the instructions carefully 
followed, five members will be reimbursed for their participation as a 
List Developer with one dollar each.  Your name will move up the list 
geometrically so that when your name reaches the number 5 position, you 
will be receiving thousands of dollars in cash.

This is the list:

1.	Robert Shields
	30106 Merchant Ct.
	Great Falls, VA 22066

2.	Simon Pettibone
	2705 East Side Dr.
	Alexandria, VA 22308

3.	Mike Baker
	8513 Crown Place,
	Alexandria, VA 22308

4.	Tony Tran
	P.O. Box 26392
	Santa Ana, CA 92799

5.	Sean A. Smiley
	2950 East Texas St. Box 520
	Bossier City, LA 71111

6.	B. Biggie
	12039 Greywing Square, Apt. C1
	Reston, VA 22901

7.	Jesse Hammond
	P.O. Box 961
	Marcola, OR 97454

8.	Starlite Inc.
	Watford, Ont.
	NOM 2S0
	P.O. Box 663

9.	Than Chen
	3101 S. Griset Place
	Santa Ana, CA 92704

10.	Adrian G. Ababa
	Flat 209,
	Turnpike Lane, Beeston,
	Nottingham, UK
	NG9 2RX

The following letters were written by participating members in this program:

To whom it may concern,

About 6 months ago, I received the enclosed post in letter form.  I 
ignored it.  I received a about 5 more of the same letter within the next 
2 weeks.  I ignored them also. 

 Of course, I was tempted to follow 
through and dreamed of making thousands, but I was convinced that it was 
just another gimmick and that it could not possibly work.  I was wrong!  
About 3 weeks later, I saw this same letter posted on a local bulletin 
board in Montreal.  I liked the idea of giving it a try with my 
computer.  I did not expect much because I figured, if other people were 
as skeptical as I, they would not be too quick to part with $5.00.  But, 
I buy lottery tickets weekly in my province and have nothing to show for 
it. but ticket stubs.  This week, I decided to look at this as my weekly 
lottery purchase. 

 I addressed the envelopes and mailed out one dollar in 
each as directed.  2 weeks went by and I did not receive anything in the 
mail.  The fourth week rolled around and I could not believe what 
happened!!  I can't say that I received $50,000 but it was definitely 
above $35,000!!!  For the first time in my life, I got out of debt and it 
was great!  Of course it did not take me long to go through my earnings 
so I am using this excellent opportunity to make money again.  Follow the 
instructions and get ready to enjoy!  

Please send a copy of this letter along with the enclosed letter so 
together we can convince people who are skeptical that it really works!

Yours sincerely,
Charles Kust
St. Agathe Que.

Another letter:

I tried a similar program in which the cost was $5.00 per response.  In 
that, the return was about 3%.  Since I did not have a modem, I sent out 
the letters regular mail.  I created mailing labels with Appleworks and 
printed out the labels on pressure sensitive tape.  The first mailing 
that I used the $1 per response approach I started to get return mail in 
just over 1 week!!  I sent out 200 letters instead of 100 that is 
required if you use the mail instead of the bulletin boards.  
Additionally, I included as many friends, relatives, classmates that I 
could think of in order to encourage their participation if they happened 
to recognise my name, so that my percentage gain was higher.  I am trying 
again with 500 letters to see if I surpass the $141,000 of the last 
time.  You just won't believe it until you try.

Best Wishes,

Mark Garner,
Dallas, Texas.

Additional Notes:

This system works equally well if mailed out manually.  Mind you it takes 
more effort to hand address the envelopes and the cost goes up 
proportionately to cover the postage and envelopes.  You must also photo 
copy the instructions, cross out the name in the number 1 position, write 
in your name in the number 10 slot and change the rest of the numbers 
accordingly (It might be neater to use white out or paste over the names).
In order to acheive the same results, you must send out another 100 
letters with copies of the program enclosed.  It has been suggested not 
to put a return address on the outside of the envelope in order to 
encourage the receipient to open it.  The return will approximate that 
then received from the posts listed on the bulletin boards.

Another letter:

Hello, my name is Steve Prester. As you may have noticed I'm the tenth 
name on this list and so I do not have a rags to riches story to tell 
here.  However, I did make a phone call to the 2nd name on the list, 
Ernest Goyette.  Did he have a rags to riches story to tell?  Not 
exactly, but then I found out that he did not follow the instructions 
precisely.  You see, Ernest lost his faith in the program before he 
finished following the instructions.  He only uploaded the file on 1 BBS, 
which happens to be operated by Darryl McGinnis, the 3rd name on this 
list.  Ernest told me that he has received $92.00 to date (1/6/90).  I 
realised that this is far from the $50,000 promised at the first of this 
file, yet one must keep two things in mind:

1.	$92.00 is almost 10 times his initial investment, and it only 
	took about an hour of his time.(there's nothing to lose)

2.	This program works mathematically on an exponential basis.  In 
	other words, for every one BBS that this file is uploaded into, 
	it should spread to at least 10 other BBS and possibly a whole 
	lot more.  So, if Ernest had uploaded his file on all 10 BBS, he 
	should have at least gotten a 100-fold of what he has, which 
	would have been $9200.00  Not bad for a few hours of work and a 
	$6.25 investment(including postage).

Finally, I would like to exhort those who become involved in this program 
to maintain its integrity by being honest.  It is the only way that it 
can possibly pay off.  In other words, be sure to enter your name and 
address at the bottom of the list and not in the top 5 positions ( 
actually you would be robbing yourself since it is while your name is at 
the lower position that it gets multiplied exponentially to over 100 
BBSs).  And of course, send your money to the first 5 names.  As I write 
this, I have not made a penny (that's because I have not uploaded this 
yet), but I thought that you might like to hear from someone at the 
bottom of the list, instead of someone claiming rag to riches.  I hope 
that such is true, and I'm sure that it will be if we all stick with it.  
The potential is definitely here!!

---

From: [email-masked] ("Ray Warner")
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 1995 07:05:54 GMT

And this b*ll*cks