Subject: test only

From: kevinle <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 1996 17:53:08 -0700

test only. kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

---

From: "Roelof Rossouw" <[email-masked]>
Date: 19 Sep 1996 11:11:53 GMT

Peter Landy <[email-masked]> wrote in article
<[email-masked]>...
| ***********************************************************************
| Give it a go. I didn't believe it at first but I've got $482 dollars 
| in a week so far
| ************************************************************************

And you write two hundred and f***ing twenty two lines to tell use about
that, how many times do we have to tell you: WE DON'T GIVE A S**T!
-- 
		 ___________________________
 		/ :) [email-masked] (:  \
  __________|				    |_______
 /  There are only three kind of mathematicians: /
/ Those who can count and those who can't.     /
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

---

From: "David Kelly" <[email-masked]>
Date: 24 Sep 1996 02:32:36 GMT

This is an illegal pyramid scheme. unfortunately, for now a few think they
will get away with it.  With changes coming to the net very soon those who
post such articles most likely will be blocked from the net. I suggest
caution when getting pulled into such things as the results likely won't
meet what you inteneded.

Roelof Rossouw <[email-masked]> wrote in article
<01bba61a$f7cd2d80$10a01fc4@pentium>...
> |
************************************************************************