Subject: almond growers

From: [email-masked] (Douglas Re)
Date: 3 Aug 1995 15:53:34 GMT

Just found this group, Any California almond growers out there?

---

From: [email-masked] (Andy Nachbaur)
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 1995 14:09:00 GMT

P>From: [email-masked] (PaulWw wp)
 >Subject: Re: almond growers

P>I'm a PCA who just moved to Los Banos from the sacramento area.  Until
 >this season I had Almonds in Chico, and I still have my sweeper and Pick
 >up machine

Hello Paul,

   Welcome to Los Banos!

I am sure you will find lot's of almonds, (well not to many almonds this
year), lot's of acre's to sweep and pick up.

   You are welcome to join the Wild Bee's BBS at 209-826-8107 for
your local use. We have files, bbs conferences, internet e-mail, and
news groups, plus games and other bbs features. And you are welcome
to use it all and it's *FREE*!

                      ttul Andy-
                      sysop
---
 þ QMPro 1.53 þ Ich ben en Bienenzuechter

---

From: [email-masked] (PaulWw wp)
Date: 9 Aug 1995 21:36:08 -0400

Don't have any now, but I try to keep up on the Almonds.

I'm a PCA who just moved to Los Banos from the sacramento area.  Until
this season I had Almonds in Chico, and I still have my sweeper and Pick
up machine

Paul