Subject: Ready...Set...GO!!!

From: "Margo Forsyth" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Jun 1996 07:33:30 -0700

Hello! 

First off all, please read this carefully and seriously.
This is not a scam!!!

I've got some awesome news that I think you need to take
two minutes to read if you have ever thought "How could I make
some serious cash in a hurry???", or been in serious debt, ready
to do almost anything to get the money needed to pay off those
bill collectors.

So grab a snack, a warm cup of coffee, or a glass
of your favorite beverage, get comfortable and listen to this
interesting, exciting find!

Let me start by saying that I FINALLY FOUND IT! That's right!
I found it! And I HATE GET RICH QUICK SCHEMES!! I hate those
schemes like multi-level marketing, mail-order schemes, envelope
stuffing scams, telephone number scams... the list goes on forever. I
have tried every darn get rich quick scheme out there over the
past 12 years. I somehow got on mailing lists for people looking
to make money.  Well,  when I was a teenager,  these
claims to 'get me rich quick' sounded irresistible! I would shell
out $14.95 here, $29.95 there, $24.95 here, and another $49.95
there.  I had maxed out my new Circuit City Card AND my Visa...I
was desperate for money!!  So, I gave them all a chance but
failed at every one of them! Maybe they worked for some people,
but not for me.  Eventually, I just tossed that JUNK MAIL in the
trash when I got the mail.  I recognized it right away.  I can
smell a money scam from a mile away these days,  SO I THOUGHT....
I thought I could sniff out a scam easily.  WAS I WRONG!!

I LOVE THE INTERNET!!!

I was scanning thru a NEWSGROUP and saw an article stating to
GET CASH FAST!!  I thought..."Here on the Internet??  Well, I'll
just have to see what schemes could possibly be on the internet."
The article described a way to MAIL A ONE DOLLAR BILL TO ONLY
FIVE PEOPLE AND MAKE $50,000 IN CASH WITHIN 4 WEEKS!  Well,
the more I thought about it, the more I became very curious. Why?
Because of the way it worked AND BECAUSE IT WOULD ONLY COST ME
FIVE DOLLARS (AND FIVE STAMPS), THAT'S ALL I EVER PAY....EVER!!

Ok, so the $50,000 in cash was maybe an tough amount to reach,
but it was possible.  I knew that I could at least get a return
of $1,000 or so.  So I did it!! As per the instructions in the
article, I mailed out ('snail mail' for you e-mail fanatics) a
single dollar bill to each of the five people on the list that
was contained in the article.  I included a small note, with the
dollar, that stated "Please Add Me To Your List."  I then removed
the first position name of the five names listed and moved
everyone up one position, and I put my name in position five of
the list.  This is how the money starts rolling in!  I then took
this revised article now with my name on the list and REPOSTED IT
ON AS MANY NEWSGROUPS AND LOCAL BULLETIN BOARD
MESSAGE AREAS THAT I KNEW.  I then waited to watch the money
come in...prepared to maybe receive about $1000 to $1500 in cash or
so....

But what a welcome surprise when those envelopes kept coming in!!!  I
knew what they were as soon as I saw the return addresses from people
all over the world-Most from the U.S., but some from Canada, even
some from Australia!  I tell you, THAT WAS EXCITING!!  So how
much did I get in total return?  $1000? $5000? Not even!!! I
received a total of $23,343!!!  I couldn't believe it!!

I now have a brand new black sports-car to speak for, due to all of
this!! Now,after almost 8 months, I am ready to do it again!!!
So maybe it was possible to get $50,000 in cash, I don't know,
but IT COMPLETELY DEPENDS ON YOU, THE INDIVIDUAL!  You must 
follow through and repost this article everywhere you can think
of!  The more postings you achieve will determine how much cash
will arrive in your very own mailbox!!  It's just too easy to
pass up!!!

Let's review the reasons why you should do this:  The only
cost factors are for the five stamps, the 5 envelopes and the 5
one dollar bills that you send out to the listed names by snail
mail (Postal Service Mail).  Then just simply repost the
article (WITH YOUR NAME ADDED) to all the newsgroups and local
BBS's you can.  Then sit back and, (ironically), enjoy walking
(you can run if you like! :o  ) down your driveway to your
mailbox and scoop up your rewards!!  We all have five dollars to
put into such an easy effortless investment with SPECTACULAR
REALISTIC RETURNS OF $15,000 to $25,000 in about 3-5 weeks!  So
HOLD OFF ON THOSE LOTTERY NUMBERS FOR TODAY,EAT AT
HOME TONIGHT INSTEAD OF TAKEOUT FROM McDONALDS AND
INVEST FIVE  DOLLARS IN THIS AMAZING MONEY MAKING SYSTEM
NOW!!! YOU CAN'T LOSE!!

Remember: it's only FIVE dollars! Didn't you ever made the 
mistake to help someone with 5 dollars, never got it back and 
thought  "What's 5 bucks anyway?" In this case it's a ticket to
a LOT of money!

So how do you do it exactly, you ask?  I have carefully
provided the most detailed, yet straightforward instructions on
how to easily get this underway and get your cash on its way.
SO, ARE YOU READY TO MAKE SOME CASH!!!?? HERE WE GO!!!

*** THE LIST OF NAMES IS AT THE END OF THIS ARTICLE! ***

OK,  Read this carefully.  Get a printout of this information,
if you like, so you can easily refer to it as often as needed.

INSTRUCTIONS:
=============
Follow these instructions step-by-step if you are ready to make some
money.  You might want to make a printout of these steps to make them
easier to follow.

1.	On a blank piece of paper write the following message:

		"Please Add My Name To Your List"

You will be paying for a legitimate service, making this money
system completely legal.  You will not be just sending a dollar to
someone, but paying for the legitimate service of adding your name to
their list.

2. On this piece of paper, make sure you include your name and address.
I assure you that this is completely legal! You can enclose a little
note to just say 'hi' as the new member of this 'money-family'! Or for
a little twist, you might also write what slot their name was in
(ie. "You were in slot 3"), just for fun!  This is all about having
fun and making money at the same time!

3.  Now fold this sheet of paper around a dollar bill (no checks or 
money-orders, or all the money will go to cashing them), and put them 
into an envelope and send it on its way to the five people listed.  
The folding of the paper around the bill will insure its arrival to
its recipient. THIS STEP IS VERY IMPORTANT!! You don't want your money
to go to greedy postal-workers, do you?

4.  Now listen carefully, here's where you get YOUR MONEY COMING
TO YOUR MAILBOX. Look at the list of five people.  Remove the
first name from Position 1 and move everyone else on the list up
slot:
       Position 2 will now become Position 1
       Position 3 will now become position 2
       Position 4 will now become Position 3

Now put your Name, Address, Zip Code, and COUNTRY in Position 5, the
bottom position on the list.

5.  Now upload this updated file to as many newsgroups and local
bulletin boards' message areas & file section as possible.  Give
a catchy description of the file so it gets noticed!!  Such as:
"NEED FAST CASH?, HERE IT IS!" or "NEED CASH TO PAY OFF
YOUR DEBTS??",  etc.  And the more uploads, the more money you
will make, and of course, the more money the others on the list will
make too.

*** LET'S ALL TAKE CARE OF EACH OTHER BY BEING HONEST AND BY PUTTING
    FORTH 120 PERCENT INTO THIS PROFITABLE & AMAZING SYSTEM!

You'll reap the benefits, believe me!!! Set a goal for the number of
total uploads you'll post, such as 15-20 postings or even more! There
are really no limits, since there are far more newsgroups worldwide
then you ever can post to! Always have a goal in mind!!! If you can 
UUE-encode the file when uploading,  that will make it easier for 
the people to receive it and have it downloaded to their hard drive.
That way they get a copy of the article right on their computer 
without hassles of viewing and then saving the article from the 
File menu. Don't alter the file type, leave it as an MS-DOS Text 
file. The best test is to be able to view this file using
Notepad for Windows 3.x or WordPad for Windows '95. If the margins
look right without making the screen slide left or right when at
the ends of the sentences, you're in business!

6.  If you need help uploading, simply ask the sysop of the BBS,
or "POST" a message on a newsgroup asking how to post a file,
tell them who your Internet provider is and PEOPLE WILL ALWAYS BE
GLAD TO HELP.  I would try to describe how to do it but there are
simply too many internet software packages with slightly different
yet relatively simple ways to post or upload a file.  Just ask for
help or look in the help section for 'posting'. I do know that for
GNN, you simply select 'POST' then enter a catchy description
under the subject box, choose 'ATTACH', selecting 'UUE' and NOT
'TXT', then choose 'Browse' to go look for the file. Find your
text file CASH.TXT and click on it and choose 'OK'.  Place a one
line statement in the main body section of the message post
screen. Something like "Download this to read how to get cash
arriving in your mailbox with no paybacks!" or whatever. Just make
sure it represents its true feasibility, NOT something like...
"Get one million dollars flooding in your mailbox in two days!"
You'll never get ANY responses!

7.  And this is the step I like.  JUST SIT BACK AND ENJOY LIFE
BECAUSE CASH IS ON ITS THE WAY!!  Expect to see a little money
start to trickle in around 2 weeks, but AT ABOUT WEEKS 3 & 4, THE
MONEY STORM WILL HIT YOUR MAILBOX!! All you have to do is take it
out of the mailbox and try not to scream too loud (outside anyway)
when you realize YOU HIT THE BIG TIME AT LAST!!

8.  So go PAY OFF YOUR BILLS AND DEBTS and then get that something
special you always wanted or buy that special person in your life
(or the one you want in your life)  a gift they'll never forget.
ENJOY LIFE!

9.  Now when you get low on this money supply,  simply re-activate
this file again; Reposting it in the old places where you
originally posted and possibly some new places you now know of.
Don't ever lose this file, always keep a copy at your reach for
when you ever need cash.  THIS IS AN INCREDIBLE TOOL THAT YOU
CAN ALWAYS RE-USE TIME AND TIME AGAIN WHEN CASH IS
NEEDED!

HAVE FUN WITH IT!!!
 
The list of names are below.

**************************************************************************
THE NAMES LIST      THE NAMES LIST     THE NAMES LIST      THE NAMES LIST
**************************************************************************

REMEMBER: HONESTY IS WHAT MAKES THIS PROGRAM WORK!

Slot 1:	Ann Russell
	P. O. Box 3517
	Scottsdale, AZ  85271-3517

Slot 2:	Dave Williams
       	1225 1/2 Princeton Ave.
       	Billings, MT 59102

Slot 3: Bill Jerome
	19 Leighton Road
	Falmouth, ME  04105

Slot 4:	Chad Bordeaux
	194 Water Oak Dr.
	Pineville, NC 28134

Slot 5:	Margo Forsyth
	2022 E. Indianapolis Avenue
	Fresno, CA 93726-2013

**************************************************************************
     HONESTY IS THE BEST THING WE HAVE GOING FOR US ON THIS PLAN!
**************************************************************************

SOME FINAL NOTES:

(1)
Try keeping a list of the people that sent you a dollar and always
keep you eyes on the local postings for your file.  Just to make sure
that everybody is playing the game right.  You should be able to use
your list of names to figure where your name should be on the list.

(2)
The list will become more valuable as it grows in size.  This is a
service.  IT IS PERFECTLY LEGAL!  If you have any doubts as to the
legality of this service, please refer to:

    Title 18, Sections 1302 and 1341 of the US Postal Lottery Laws.

(3)
Make sure that you retain EVERY name and address sent to you, either
on computer or hard copy, but do not discard the names and notes that
people send to you.  This is PROOF that you are truly providing a service,
and should the I.R.S. (=US Tax Agency) or some other government agency
question you, you can provide them with this proof!

Good Luck!