Subject: Update: Farmer's Market Online

From: Michael Hofferber <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 1996 00:42:39 -0600

Market Update: Farmer's Market Online Vol. 2 #6

Fresh in the market this week:

Hot Pepper Sauce from Washington, DC
Morel Mushrooms from the mountains of Idaho
Sugar Peas from the Palouse country of Washington
Maple Syrup from a family farm in New Hampshire

Also offering:

Landscape conservation tools
Solar panels

Shopping Lists posted for...
       goose and turkey eggs, orgeat syrup, Jaffe oranges and more

Bulletin Board notices posted on sweet corn and rice

A review of the book __Green Nature/Human Nature__

Market reports posted for cherries and pears

Program descriptions listed for major cooking and gardening TV shows and
online chats

Visit Farmer's Market Online on the Web at...

http://members.aol.com/marketfarm/farmers-market/

Copies of weekly e-mail updates are available free of charge and without
obligation by making a request to [email-masked].

Copies are also available on America Online's electronic Gourmet Guide
(eGGbasket), Compuserve's Cooks Online (Food) Forum Library (Tools &
Books), and Genie's cooking library (M1150;3).