Subject: Re: Boycott all french products- please forward

From: [email-masked] (Jacques Guy)
Date: 20 Oct 1995 09:58:36 +1000

[email-masked] writes:

>>>How about french fries?? should we boycott them also??
>> 
>> Yes, and French letters too.> 

>French kiss?
>French Bread & Croissants?
>Franchise ?

And an Italian tradesman I know has seen his business plummet. He is
a French polisher. And I am not taking the mickey out of you. It *is*
true.

---

From: [email-masked] (Coill)
Date: 2 Nov 1995 22:03:29 -0500

And while you're at it, boycott all Australian products as well, until the
Australian people rise and protest the shameful way their govt has handled
East Timor.

---

From: Nadav Shashar <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 1995 11:16:02 -0500

> Australian people rise and protest the shameful way their govt has handled
You just don't get it- the boycott is to prevent FUTURE acts. Put a 
high  price tag on them.

---

From: [email-masked] (Peter Shubin)
Date: 3 Nov 1995 16:48:39 GMT

Hell, boycott everyones' products. The whole world is evil, evil, evil!
Get it? EVIL!!! Take your sorry little save the world attitude and blow
it out your ass. What does it have to do with Fraternities and Greek
life anyways. You people live a sorry existance indeed.