Subject: National Ag Leadership Conference info

From: [email-masked] (AZeta)
Date: 9 Jun 1995 09:14:25 -0400

The National Agricultural Leadership Conference is a practical,
professional development
conference guaranteed to increase your national network and provide the
latest
information in global policy, technology, environment, personal
development and
educational issues facing agriculture and the life sciences.

This new national professional development conference is designed for
agribusiness staff,
farmers, entrepreneurs, state and federal government personnel, academic
and university
personnel and other professions in agriculture and the life sciences.

Sponsored by Alpha Zeta and the Alpha Zeta Foundation, the National Ag
Leadership
Conference will be at the New Orleans Fairmont Hotel, Friday-Sunday,
August 4-6,
1995.  The registration fee is as low as $195 if paid before June 30.

You'll get the latest information on changes impacting your business and
career.  You'll
make valuable new networking contacts.  You'll share your experiences,
wisdom and
advice with many of the nation's best and brightest students.

Don't miss this new professional development opportunity!

If you have questions or would like a complete conference brochure and
registration form
sent, please call Brent Natzke at 800/225-3629 or email to [email-masked].