Subject: Explosives Training Manual for Tree Fruit Farmers.

From: [email-masked] (Ken House)
Date: 9 Oct 1996 08:14:07 GMT

Explosives Training Manual

A completely illustrated manual dealing with the Safe and Effective 
use

of Explosives.

222 Pages

157 Illustrations

Upon E-Mail Request, I will e-mail a sampling of the pages and covers 
out in a self-extracting file which contains 001.jpg to 13.jpg.

Price for Printed Copy 	=					$45.00

Price for Self-Extracting .DOC for Word for Windows 2.0 =	$25.00

Price for Self-Extracting .Doc for Word for Windows 6.0 =	$25.00

Shipping & Handling for Diskette Copy or Printed - Canada =	$ 8.00

Shipping & Handling for Diskette Copy or Printed - USA    =	$15.00

Shipping & Handling for Diskette Copy or Printed - World  =	$25.00

Make Certified Cheque or Money Order out to:-  

Ken House

Re:-  Explosives Training Manual

Mail to:-

Ken House

#306 - 9613 - 8th Street

Dawson Creek, British Columbia

Canada

V1G 3P4

In purchasing this manual you are helping a disabled worker to re-gain

his independance.

Watch for a review of the manual in the next week or so in 
alt.engr.explosives.