Subject: ** NEW IMPORT-EXPORT / TRADE E-MAIL LIST ** FREE Subscription/adverts.

From: [email-masked] (GL)
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 1996 08:40:14 GMT

i'm trying to set up and start a new type of trade mailing list. 
The list is based on hundreds of activity fields stored in 1
automatic mailboxe to use with eudora mailer under Windows.
This mailboxe will be sent back in response to any subscription.

The list is maintained by myself for the moment and i will post the
add's
weekly in a disgest form.

The list is free and will not be moderated.

to subscribe send an empty message with TRDLNK-SUBSCRIBE in the
subject field. Post your request to [email-masked]

Here is a sample of fields of activity. There is more than 500 
different fields.

Meat, preserved
Vegetables, preserved
Foods, precooked and gourmet
Feeds for animal farming
Pet foods
Food and beverage additives
Fuels, solid
Electricity - production and distribution
Gas and oil - exploitation
Nuclear fuels

All fields are sorted with Eudora and will appear in alphabetical
order.
The file contains adds matrix for each field and for both SELL/BUY
add.

Further on if the test goes ok, i will provide partial subcription
to receive adds only in particular fields.

FOR SUBSCRIBE :
Send an empty message with TRDLNK-SUBSCRIBE in the subject field.
Post your request to [email-masked]

Best regards