Subject: Re: fruit

From: [email-masked]
Date: 30 Nov 1996 01:32:33 GMT

>Could you please send information on Bananas avocados, >mango,
Lychee,macadamia nuts.
>Shezaad

There is good information on banana, avocado, mango and lychee (plus 23
other fruits) posted in the Fruit Facts section of our web site:
http://www.crfg.org/pubs/frtfacts.html. If you can't access the Internet,
get back to me and I will e-mail you some information. There are also
others who visit this newsgroup that have information of various kinds,
including the following:

>>Subject: Tropical Fruits
From: Hawaii Space Center <[email-masked]>
Date: 27 Nov 1996 10:24:11 GMT
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>

Aloha:
I have available written reports on Bananas avocados, mango, Lychee,
macadamia nuts, cherimoya and more. I can send copies. Let's get more
fruit talk and less fast cash deals. Take back your newsgroup!!
Happy gardening! Sam<<

Don Gholston
California Rare Fruit Growers

---

From: [email-masked] (Ben Sharvy)
Date: 1 Dec 1996 13:43:52 -0800

In <[email-masked]> [email-masked] (Shezaad Ebrahim) writes:

>Could you please send informtion on Bananas avocados, >mango, Lychee,
>macadamia nuts.
>Shezaad

Could you please serve me my breakfast in bed.
Shebop.
-- 
Eco-Socialist-Libertarian-Capitalism Made Simple:
   http://www.efn.org/~bsharvy/dummies.html
Edible Landscaping Database:
   http://www.efn.org/~bsharvy/edible.html