Subject: DEAD DOCTORS DON'T LIE...

From: [email-masked] (BATT Industries)
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 1996 22:30:01 -0800

Find out what Dr. Joel D. Wallach (1991 Nobel Prize nominee) has to say
about  Minerals and Vitamins. Did you know that the body can function
without vitamins, but without minerals your body cannot survive? Despite
our country's reputation of being the best fed nation on earth, Doctors
believe that mineral-starved food threatens millions of American lives.
"During aging or illness, when the mineral supply is depleted, the cell
growth slows down and reproduction finally stops, resulting in death. The
person is said to have died from natural causes and/or old age whereas the
cause may have been mineral deficiency... There are many amazing cases of
regeneration from just adding minerals alone to the diet."
   This is definitely a message you will not want to miss. For your FREE
copy of this tape please E-mail your postal address to [email-masked]
and allow 1-2 weeks for delivery, due to the high volume of requests we
are receiving. *Note: This tape is currently only available in the U.S.A.
If you reside outside of the U.S.A. and would like to receive a tape,
please E-mail your postal address and you will be mailed a copy as soon as
it is available in your region of the world.