Subject: Fruit in july or august

From: [email-masked] (Didier Rassinoux)
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 96 14:19:43 GMT

Hi!
My name is Didier and I'm french, so sorry to my english.
A friend would want to know what trees give fruits in july or august. A lot of 
tree are good in september but he isn't in his secondary house at moment.

Thank you for yours answers.

Bye	Didier

---

From: David Lewis <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 07 Oct 1996 21:39:49 -0700

> Thank you for yours answers.

Dear Didier,

	Cherries, Apricots, Plums, and Peaches all will ripen in July or
August.

I hope that this helps !

- David Lewis
-- 
* David Lewis                         email:  [email-masked] *
* Victoria, BC   Canada                                            *
*                                                                  *
* home web page:    http://www.islandnet.com/~dlewis/homepage.htm  *
* business web page:    http://www.islandnet.com/~dlewis/dl_lc.htm *
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<