Subject: Read Now the hardest live sex chat lines in the world!

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 03 Jun 1996 09:12:57 GMT

Just look at the disgusting nature of some on the internet.
I found this in holland.

PLEASE READ WHOLE ARTICLE!!!!! - ALL TASTES AND FANTASIES SATISFED!

heterosexual:-
************************
LIVE HARDCORE SEX CHAT - 
************************
MONITORED CHAT LINES ARE CRAP .  With this number you can get up to 12
girls LIVE talking to you and you alone. No recorded stories - just 
hardcore chat. NO wasted time.These girls are trained to get your meat

hard and to get you splitting their pussy. Cover your phone this chat
line
is HARDCORE and not a date line!!!! They tell you about their
fantasies 
and talk to you about yours then the action hots up juices flow 
everywhere and large melons start to make you sweat!! Choose your
woman and take her for hours - this line almost collapsed due
to overwhelming call response!! How much hardcore pussy can you
handle?

FOR LIVE HARDCORE SEX CHAT CALL NOW ON 001 592 5688867 - FROM UK
OR replace 001 with Guyana access code from round the world 
_____________________________________________________________________

????????????????????????????????????????
THH HARDEST SEX STORIES IN THE WORLD!!!
?????????????????????????????????????????

These girls curl round their phones 24 hours a day
waiting for a real man to call them. Don't call if you just want
to talk about the weather. If you want to hear about wet naked women 
being ramed hard and taken for hours in grafic detail and how they
want
to do it to you call now. There are 300 stories for YOUR personal
pleasure
AND FOR ALL YOUR FANTASIES AND TASTES! - Your cock will explode after
the
first 5 minutes with these randy bitches. In showers , swimming pools,

beds or against a wall - for unmonitored hardcore sex stories which
will
have you coming again and again call the girls now on 001 592 568881
>from  
the UK or international access code + 592 568882 from outside the uk!
________________________________________________________________________

HEARD ABOUT THOSE CALIFORNIA BABES - WANT YOU DICK INSIDE ONE OF THEM
RIGHT NOW? LINKS TO LIVE SLUTS, HOUSEWIVES , LIVE ORGIES!
CALL NOW ON 001 592 568883 - FROM UK OR replace 001 with Guyana 
access code from round the world . juicy GIRLS ONLINE NOW!!!
_______________________________________________________________________

homosexual!
*********************************************
GAY CHAT LIVE 24 HOURS A DAY 365 DAYS A YEAR!
*********************************************

BOYS?TEENAGERS? -> MEN? MORE YOUR STYLE ? WE'VE BEEN SATISFYING MEN  
AROUND THE WORLD FOR MONTHS - IF YOU WANT TO SPEAK LIVE TO FELLOW GAY
BOYS 
GRAB YOUR PHONE NOW AND CALL NOW ON 001 592 568868 - FROM UK OR
replace 001 
with Guyana access code from round the world . juicy HUGE DICKS ONLINE
NOW!!!
MAKE SURE YOUR PANTS AREN'T TIGHT!!!

_______________________________________________________________________

(CALLS FROM UK COST ONLY 84P ER MINUTE AFTER 6PM WEEKDAYS AND AT
WEEKENDS !!!!!!!)
LIVE AND RECORDED SERVICES ONLINE 24 HOURS A DAY EVERY DAY!!!!

ADULTS ONLY!