Subject: BIG BUCKS! $$$

From: Eric Davis-Hawkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 Nov 1996 11:46:59 -0800

$$$$$$$$$$$CASH$$$$$$$$$$$$$

                 INTERNET DOLLARS FOR YOU

$$$$$$$$$$$CASH$$$$$$$$$$$$$

         HELLO!  Would you like to make thousands of dollars, quickly, 
legally, and
with no catch?  Then keep reading...
         Please take five minutes to read this article;  it will change 
your life,
just like it did mine.  It's true!!  You can make up to or over $50,000 
in
just 4 to 6 weeks.  I swear I'm not lying to you, and this is not a 
scam!
If you're interested, read further;  if not, then don't participate.
However, please download and print this article and give it to someone 
else
who may wish to take advantage.

         Here we go.  A little while back, I was browsing through these 
newsgroups,
just like you are doing now, and came across an article similar to this,
that said you could make thousands of dollars in a few weeks with only 
an
initial investment of $5!  So I thought, "Yeah Right, no way, it must be 
a
scam."  But I kept seeing the article in many newsgroups, so I was 
curious.
 Anyway, it said to send $1 to each of the 5 names and addresses listed 
in
the article.  You then place your own name and address in the article at
the bottom of the list at the fifth position, and then post the article 
in
at least 200 newsgroups (there are thousands).  No catch, that was it!!

         So, after thinking it over and talking to a few people first, I 
tried it.
I figured what have I got to lose except for 5 stamps and $5.  Right??  
Oh no!  Not a whole five dollars!!!  :-)    Well, guess what...within 7 
days,
 I started getting some response in the mail!  I was shocked!!  
I sat there, every day at my computer, posting this in newsgroups,
and watching the money roll in!  The most fun I've ever had!!!!!

         Let me tell you how this works and most importantly, WHY IT
WORKS.....also, make sure you print a copy of this article NOW, so you 
can
get the information off of it, and begin earning money today.

THE PROCESS IS VERY SIMPLE, AND IT CONSISTS OF JUST 3 EZ STEPS:

$$$$$STEP 1.  Get 5 separate pieces of paper and write the following 
words
on each sheet of paper..."PLEASE ADD ME TO YOUR MAILING LIST."  Include
your name and address since you will be added to a mailing list.  Get 
five
$1 bills and place one inside each piece of paper that you just wrote 
on,
and then fold each piece of paper so the bill will not be seen in an
envelope.  Put one paper inside the envelope and seal it.  Do the same 
for
all five.  you should now have 5 sealed envelopes, EACH having a piece 
of
paper AND a $1 bill stuffed inside of the paper.  Make sure your address
and those words that were stated above are stated on the paper.  make 
sure
the position number agrees with the person's position you are mailing 
to.
this way they can judge the progress of the article.  What you are doing 
is
creating a mailing list service by doing this, which is PERFECTLY LEGAL.
Now then, mail the 5 envelopes with the paper and the $1 in each to the
following 5 addresses:

$$$$$    #1              BEN HABETZ
                         1605 OUBRE LANE
                         ST MARTINVILLE, LA 70582

$$$$$    #2              Ryan Dugas
                         306 W. McGuire Ave.
                         Monroe LA 71203

$$$$$    #3              DUSTIN JOHNSON
                         2519 MCMULLEN BOOTH RD.#510-329
                         CLEARWATER, FL. 34621

$$$$$    #4              JON REEMTSMA
                         15245 74th Ave. N.
                         Maple Grave MN. 55311

$$$$$    #5	ERIC DAVIS-HAWKINS
	        3764 NW Boxwood Place
	        Corvallis, OR 97330

$$$$$STEP 2.  Now take the #1 name off the list that you see above, and
move the other 4 names up (5 becomes 4, 4 becomes 3, etc.......) and put
YOUR NAME as  number 5 on the list.  You can slightly alter this article 
if
you need to, edit only what you need to edit.

$$$$$STEP 3.  Post your amended article (with your name in #5) to at 
least
200 newsgroups.  The more the better, the more cash you will receive.  
Also
the more people that will participate.  All you need to get a good
foundation of returns is 200.  HOW TO DO THIS:  If you have Netscape 
3.0,
do exactly the following:

         1)Click on any newsgroup like normal, then click on "To: News", 
which is
on the far left when you're in the newsgroup page.  This will bring up a
box to type a message in.

         2)Leave the newsgroup box like is, change the subject box to 
something
flashy, like "$NEED CASH$".  Enter a title that will promote an interest 
in
the article.  You want people to click on your article, so enter a name
that will grab them.

         3)TAB once and you should be ready to type.  Now, retype (only 
once) THIS
WHOLE ARTICLE, WORD FOR WORD, except to insert your name at #5 position,
and to remove #1 off the list, plus any other small changes you think 
you
need to make.  Keep almost all of it the same.

         4)When you are done typing the whole article(you must type it 
once
because the HTML language will not let you download it and repost it) 
click
on FILE in THIS BOX, RIGHT ABOVE SEND, NOT WHERE IT SAYS NETSCAPE NEWS 
ON
THE FIRST BOX.  Click on SAVE AS when you are under file.  Save your
article as a text file to your C: or A: drive.  DO NOT SEND OR POST YOUR
ARTICLE until you do this.  Once saved, move on to number 5 below.

         5)If you still have all of your text, send or post to this 
newsgroup now
bu just clicking on send, which is right below FILE, and right above Cc:

         6)Here's where you're going to post to all 200 or more.  Ok, 
click on any
newsgroup, then click on the "TO: News", again in the top left corner.
Leave the NEWSGROUP BOX alone again, put a flashy subject title in the
subject box, hit tab once so you're in the body of the message, and then
click on attachments, which is below the subject box.  You will get 
another
box to come up.  Click on ATTACH FILE, then find your file that you 
saved;
click once on the file, and then click open; Now click OK; if you did 
this
right, you should see your file name in the attachment box, and it will 
be
shaded green.

         7)Then just post your message(click SEND).

         8)That is it. Easy enough!!  Each time you do this, all you 
have to do is
type in a different newsgroup, so that way, it posts to 200 different
newsgroups, you see?  Now you just have 199 to go!  (Don't worry each 
one
takes about 30 seconds and you have all night or day)  Remember 200 is a
minimum!!!!  The more you post the better it is for you.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AND THAT IS IT, EASY AS CAN BE$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
         You are now in the mail order business and will start receiving 
your
envelopes with $1 each from people all over the world in about 3 days.
REMEMBER THE MORE GROUPS YOU POST TO, THE MORE MONEY YOU WILL RECEIVE!!!
If you wish to start anonymous, go head and do so.  Just use a name such 
as
"manager" or "investor".  Just make sure the addresses are correct.

         People frequently ask, "what if the plan is played out and 
people
don't send the envelopes?"  Well if a person is this dishonest to 
himself, then
let him live with it.  As long as the honest people as ourselves
participate by the rules, all will go fine, I PROMISE.   If everybody
pays the money, and posts the article, we will ALL be rich!  :-)  YAY!