Subject: Bramble Horticulture

From: [email-masked] (Kent VanTimmeren)
Date: Thu, 02 May 1996 17:16:29

I am looking for good reference material on bramble culture and 
business, particularly red raspberries and black berries.  Also, 
good info on strawberries.

---

From: [email-masked] (Caro Watkins)
Date: Fri, 03 May 96 18:31:41 GMT

>good info on strawberries. 
We're looking for similar information, and would be interested in any mail you 
get. 

Caro

---

From: [email-masked] (Richard Hart)
Date: 4 May 1996 01:00:39 GMT

A good guide is "Bramble Production Guide" ; editors Marvin Pritts and 
David Handley, August l989.  Contact one University Cooperative Extension 
at one of the Universties in the Northeast U.S.  Cornell or the Univ of 
New Hampshire would be my first suggestion.  
There was a "small fruit new group" that might be of interest.  It was 
being run out of the Dept of Entomology, at Mich State.