Subject: Read This !!!!

From: ribet
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 1996 16:06:07 GMT

Please read this if you are in some need for cash! You may want to
get a drink and make yourself comfortable since this will take a while
to read . But believe me it's worth the time  !
 
-Mike Dotson of Boulder, CO has a testimony of how to do it!!!!!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"PLEASE TAKE THE TIME I HONESTLY MADE $17,000 LEGAL DOLLARS IN 35
DAYS"  Mike Dotson

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 1. By mailing ! dollar to the five names
 2.Then adding your name to the botttom of the list and removing the
top one.
 3.repsot this note or spread the word around
 4.You send money to 5 people , then new person reads your posting
 5.They send a dollar to your address because of step 2
 6.They add there to the list at 5 and move every one else's up one
and removes the 1st persons name.
 7.They repost and someone else reads the list and your name is still
on the list and they send you a dollar
 8.Money comes in, I earned $17,000 in 35 days. Fastest cash ever

	I was scanning thru a Newsgroup and saw anarticle stating to
GET RICH FAST!! I thought ..."Here on the internet?? Well, I'll just
have to see what schemes could possibly be on the internet."  So I
asked a couple of my friends about it and they were kind of skeptical
about and so was I. I went ahead and did it only because I said to
myself whats $5 anyway. Ican waste that coffe . So I did it and I made
$17,000 .
 
Ok,  here are the instructions read them carefully.
**********************************************************************************
 Remember honesty is what makes this program succesful

 INSTUCTIONS:
 1. Take a sheet of paper and write on it the following:  "please add
my name to your mailing list". Do this for all five people.

 2.Now fold this sheet of paper around a dollar bill ,(no checks or
money orders),and put it in an envelope and send it on it's way.
Repeat this for all five people.

 3.Here is were you  get your money coming to your mailbox. Look
carefully at the list of people. Remove the first name. Move the 2 nd
name to 1st. Move the 3rd name to 2nd. Move the 4th to 3rd and the 5th
to 4th. Now put your name last.

 4. Now post this on every newsgroup and bbs you can find. The more
you post on different newsgoups the better chances are more people
will respond. 

 5.Now just wait for the money to come this will take about three to
four weeks.

********************************************************************************
 Here is the name list
*********************************************************************************
*
*
* 1. Holl Hensel
* 1026 Old Bear Crk. Rd.
*  Vanleer, TN 37181
*  U.S.A.
*
*
* 2 J. A.
*  PO BOX 10025
* Titusville, FL 32783 
* U.S.A.
*
*
* 3. Ed Steely
* PO BOX 11633
* Macon, GA 31212-1633
* U.S.A.
*
*
* 4.Adam Liston
* 513  51st Street
* West Des moines, IA 50265
* U.S.A
*
*
* 5. David Harris
* 3522 Yale Circle
* Riverview, FL 33569
* U.S.A