Subject: The 2nd International Exhibition of Agro-business, industry and tourism 1996

From: Fahrizal Razak <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 04 May 1996 23:20:05 -0700

Dear potential Participants,

We are one of  Indonesian leading company on MICE Organizer will execute 
the 2nd International Exhibition of Agrobusiness, Agroindustry and 
Agrotourism.

The exhibition will be held on May 25-29, 1996 and will take place in 
Jakarta Fairground Kemayoran, Jakarta-Indonesia.  This exhibition 
endorsed by the seven ministries related to the sector of Agrobusiness, 
Agroindustry and Agrotourism.  20.000 visitors and 150 exhibitors are 
expected to attend this most comprehensive AGRO exhibition in Indonesia.

This event will be a very important media to promote various 
Agricultural products, Agro input products, Agroindustrial products, 
Agrotourism products, Suporting industries and Investment opportunities 
>from  27 provinces in Indonesia.  

Besides exhibition, there will be various program, such as: Business 
Meeting,  International Seminar "Business Opportunities and improvement 
of competitiveness of Indonesia Agroindustry toward free trade era".  
AGRO Management Clinics (by Business Innovation Centre of Indonesia), 
Exhibitor seminar, Demontration, Competition and Contest.

Further information, please visit and see our homepage at: 
http://www.rekkamedia.com.

We look forward to your participant in this our exciting program.

Sincerely,
PT REKKAMANDIRI EKAYASA MEDIA
E-mail: [email-masked]
The 2nd International Exhibition of
Agrobusiness, Agroindustry and Agrotourism
May 25 - 29, 1996
HALL B, JAKARTA FAIRGROUND KEMAYORAN, JAKARTA

[Why] [When] [Where] [What] [Who Will Visit] [Who Would Exhibit]

[Advantages] [Facilities] [Costing] [Promotional Supports]

Official
Stand Contractor:

Phones: (62-21) 8604622, 8626126/27.
Faxes: (62-21) 862 6128/29.

Official
Freight Forwarder:

Phones: (62-21) 4205430 (Hunting),
4246877, 4254886.
Fax: (62-21) 4205453.

SUPPORTED BY:
Ministry of Agriculture of The Republic of Indonesia
Ministry of Forestry of The Republic of Indonesia
Ministry of Trade and Industry of The Republic of Indonesia
Ministry of Cooperative and Small Enterprise
Developmenty of The Republic of Indonesia
Ministry of Transmigration and Forest Squatter Resettlement
of The Republic of Indonesia
Ministry of Tourism, Post & Communication of The Republic of Indonesia
Investment Coordinating Board of The Republic of Indonesia
Indonesian Chamber of Commerce & Industry Indonesian
Exhibition & Convention Organizer Association

Organized by:

PT REKKAMANDIRI EKAYASA MEDIA
Jl. Tebet Timur Dalam II, No 9, Jakarta 12820, Indonesia
Phones: (62-21) 8291548, 8303450, 8303339. Fax: (62-21) 8306158.
PO. Box 4704 / JKP Jakarta 10047 - Indonesia
E-mail address: [email-masked] and [email-masked]

Rekka Media's Home

Last Update: Saturday, 27 Apr, 1996 7:17:42