Subject: Pesticide Utilization Database

From: [email-masked] (Reed W. Markley)
Date: Sun, 21 May 1995 01:34:56 GMT

For the past 4 years,  I have been using a pesticide utilization
record keeping database that I developed using the Microsoft Excel
macro language.  I keep track of all of my apple orchard spraying,
print the EPA WPS Notification sheets, and can determine cost and/or
amounts on a per block, per pest, per acre, etc.basis.  Weather data
for each spray can be input. At some point, I may release the program
as shareware, but first, I would like a few people other than myself
to try the program and offer comments and criticism.  In other words,
to be beta testers.  I think the program would lend itself to any form
of agriculture except livestock. The program maintains records on all
the Maine and federal required topics.  If anyone is interested,
please send me email.  
Best Regards
Reed W. Markley
Lakeside Orchards
207-622-2479
[email-masked]