Subject: http://www.webcom.com/zranch

From: [email-masked] (AZubair)
Date: 21 Mar 1996 03:01:39 -0500

Hi,

I own a ranch in Imperial County, CA. and we are working on a webpage to
market California fresh produce to the world. Please visit if you wish and
be patient as it is just up. We hope to have images up shortly in the next
week as well as Sweet Corn starts around April 18th's. 

We hope to ship dates soon. Also we hope to build up a colorful webpage to
highlight the beautiful bounty of California to the world. Cantaloupes,
honeydew and Watermelon will begin in the Valley early May.

Your  comments and messages would be appreciated.

Thanks
Abu Zubair
Zubair Ranches, a subsidary of Zubair Interfaces, Inc.
Also Affiliated with Kelomar, Brawley and Mike Morgan Ranches.
Abu Zubair
<[email-masked]>
President     Tel(310) 424-7705 FAX:(310) 424-5503      * PC/HP Plotter
equip. sales * 
Zubair Interfaces, Inc. est. 85                                      *
Hardware Dev./ PC Sales * 
1659  E. 28th St. #B, Signal Hill, CA 90806                  * Software
Dev. VB Windows *
1659-E 28th St. #B Signal Hill, CA 90806 USA