Subject: Re: Is Dave there

From: none-set <[email-masked]>
Date: 14 May 1996 09:11:03 GMT

Im Dave but couldn't be the right Dave.  I'm the right Dave for myself,
but I'm just a strange, unknown Dave to you and I know thee not with equal
amplitude...yet this odd place of the alt.nouns.verb.verb.verb and 
alt.gorbansky.bumbathonoholder
really needs to be studied with a deep fractal n-demensional laserized 
piece of dried cardboard and simmering, dogon channelers.[D[D

Framp to all
--

---

From: [email-masked] (Jon Heilmann)
Date: 16 May 1996 09:28:14 GMT

"C'mon, man, it's Dave. Hurry up and open the door!"

"Who is it?"

"Dave, man. I got the stuff, so open..."

"Dave?"

"Yeah! Now hurry up, I think the cops saw me!"

"Dave's not here."

---

From: Peter Worsley <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 May 1996 17:54:22 -0700

"No, man, I"M DAVE"

"Dave's not here."

---

From: spalmer@gorgenet (user_name)
Date: Tue, 21 May 1996 04:36:50 GMT

[email-masked] (Jon Heilmann) wrote:Don't waste peoples time with
this trivial crap!  Taint funny McGee.