Subject: Re: ? Blue berries

From: "M. Counides" <[email-masked]>
Date: 1 Apr 1996 13:31:02 -0700

Blueberries like acid soil, they are very definite about that.  Do you 
have a good local garden/nursery in your area?  They will have good 
varieties for you and good advice.  Regular blueberries are hardy to about 
-20 the low growers can take it all the way to -35.

Naomi Counides
Associated Beefalo of Idaho

---

From: trgarden <[email-masked]>
Date: 29 Mar 1996 00:12:07 GMT

I want to grow some blue berries.  Need to know what varieties are good. 
I live in SW. Minnesota.
The catalogs I have say that Blueray, Northland, and Patriot are good 
ones. 
What soil amendments do I need to make ?I have rich black dirt most 
everything grows well in it.

Any Help would be apreciated.

[email-masked]