Subject: Imperial Valley Super Sweet Corn Available April 12hth

From: [email-masked] (AZubair)
Date: 30 Mar 1996 03:38:01 -0500

Hi,

Please visit http://www.webcom.com/zubair melons for upcoming product and
corn is about to be picked starting April 12th. 

If interested in corn please Email.

Thanks
Abu Zubair
Zubair Ranches/Zubair Interfaces, Inc./Kelomar, Brawley, Imperial CA. USA
(310) 424-7705 M-F 9-5 PST 
Abu Zubair
<[email-masked]>
President     Tel(310) 424-7705 FAX:(310) 424-5503      * PC/HP Plotter
equip. sales * 
Zubair Interfaces, Inc. est. 85                                      *
Hardware Dev./ PC Sales * 
1659  E. 28th St. #B, Signal Hill, CA 90806                  * Software
Dev. VB Windows *
1659-E 28th St. #B Signal Hill, CA 90806 USA