Subject: Re: Abolish welfare now!

From: [email-masked] (Grantland)
Date: Sat, 21 Oct 1995 18:22:37 GMT

[email-masked] (Vicki Faver ) wrote:

>wimpy shit like abolishing welfare won't help much at this juncture.
>Where are you Mark Furman? You are needed to head up the recruitment
>center for volunteers to run the concentration camps, monitor the
>ovens, be on the lookout for any vagrants who look like they might not
>have paid any taxes lately, or are of questionable parentage
>(non-white), anyone who you can prove has aids, tb, hepatitus b, hell
>chickenpox if they don't have the price of freedom. This is a call to
>arms. Wake up! We can't afford old people any more (and they're easy
>picking-as soon as we legalize it it'll be the most profitable venture
>yet). As entertaining as they are, as well as those black tap dancers
>and rap performers, we're just going to have to suck in the belt. Bite
>the bullet. Sorry, no spare anesthetic. G. Gorden Liddy has promised to
>help train commandos and snipers. Or so I heard. He is a great
>inspiration to all great American Patroits. He'd shoot his mother if
>the FBI ordered him to. Just ask him. Not really. Someone asked him
>that and he said, 'naahh! I'd just pay sombody to do it.'

  Take it somewhere else, Vicki.  This is alt.animals.badgers.

Grantland

 "Unbending intent and impeccability of spirit."
   Defeat is only one an - other obstacle in the tedious path to Victory.

---

From: [email-masked] (Michael Tauson)
Date: Sat, 21 Oct 1995 22:24:47 GMT

>  Take it somewhere else, Vicki.  This is alt.animals.badgers.

	Actually, it's alt.alien.research but who's counting.  <G>

	Hmmm ... If you don't badger us, we won't send the Greys after you.  
Maybe we could join forces in some animated alienation of the original poster. 
 <G>

Michael (who can never tell which of the voices tells him to do these things)

---

From: [email-masked] (Vicki Faver )
Date: 20 Oct 1995 18:55:32 GMT

---

From: [email-masked] (rob)
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 1995 15:34:39 -0700

Everyone pardon me whilst I send a short message:

You yahoos might look at the list of newsgroups you're posting this stuff to...

---

From: [email-masked] (The Man)
Date: 3 Nov 1995 13:59:44 GMT

>>"Take Big Bites--Moderation is for Monks!"
>>                        --Robert A. Heinlein

Obviously a descendant from the Nazi regime. And BTW if you want to wory 
about something, worry about the trillion dollars those greedy fuckers 
took during the S&L scandal of which you probably supported.  Turn on the 
lights, you're on a dark highway.  And additionally for your information, 
if welfare is abolished and you loose your precious job, you just may be 
on the same level of the group(s) of who you are really talking about.  
Get a life you fucking rattle heads!

---

From: [email-masked] (Fritz)
Date: Sat, 04 Nov 1995 00:13:14 GMT

>Get a life you fucking rattle heads!

Now your talking, abolish welfare and get people back to work, so I
can stop sending my pay-cheque to the government!!!!

---

From: Don Dowle <[email-masked]>
Date: 4 Nov 1995 21:38:22 GMT

test