Subject: high density cherry plantings

From: [email-masked] (SMarsh8888)
Date: 4 Jun 1996 16:36:18 -0400

I would like information regarding high density cherry plantings, please
e-mail any information you may have or an e-mail address that I can reach
you by.  Thank you.

---

From: Bill Truscott <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 06 Jun 1996 06:53:29 -0700

SMarsh8888 wrote:
> you by.  Thank you.I am a Commercial grower in B.C. and have planted densities up to 450 
/acre.  We have Sweetheart and Lapins.  We have test plantings up to 1000 
/ acre.   And are playing around with Siper spindle techniques.  What 
exactly do you want to know?

---

From: Bill Truscott <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 06 Jun 1996 06:55:48 -0700

SMarsh8888 wrote:
> you by.  Thank you.We are commercial growers with around 60 acres in High density production 
 with densities from 300 to 450 trees per acre.  We do have some super 
spindle tests at up to 1200 per acre.  What is it you are specificly 
interested in?