Subject: Re: make money $$$ fast, it work!

From: "Bill Bonde" <[email-masked]>
Date: 10 Sep 1996 18:13:36 GMT

Damn! Another way to make millions! What a helpful Information Superhighway
this is. I think we should make a WEB page!

Olivier Arcadipane <[email-masked]> wrote in article
<[email-masked]>...
> Taking 5 minutes to read what follows can change your life :
> 
> 
>   I saw an article in an internet newsgroup telling me I could
>   make $50,000 within a month for an investment of only $5.
> 
>   I thought it  was a huge joke. I spoke  to my wife, attorney
>   and friends about  it, and they all agreed it  was some kind
>   of scam. I  can't stand scams, because  usually someone gets
>   burned, and I didn't want it to be me. Of course, I rejected
>   the idea at  first. after a short period of  about two weeks
>   ,I thought  : "I have already  heard of such things.  But on
>   the Internet ?!?!? ". I decided  that even if I had to throw
>   5$ into the fire, I wouldn't  mind it that much, and gave it
>   a try .After all I needed a LOT more than five dollars.
> 
> 
>   Two weeks  later, I began  receiving money in  the mail!   I
>   could not believe it! Soon, hundreds,  and then thousands of
>   dollars began to  roll in. Within 4 weeks, I  had received a
>   total of $32,445!  It came from everywhere in  the world. My
>   bank account has changed its "-"  into a big "+" (++++)!!!,I
>   bought myself a car and things I wanted for a long long time
>   for my wife and kids!
> 
> 
>   If you follow the three steps  below, there is no reason why
>   the  same shouldn't  happen  to you!  This  is a  legitimate
>   investment  opportunity. You  invest $5,  and you  receive a
>   return on  your investment. So  does the next  investor. NOT
>   ILLEGAL, NOT A CHAIN LETTER- PERFECTLY LEGITIMATE.
> 
>   If  you  are not  interested,  then  don't participate,  but
>   please print this article and pass  it on to someone who may
>   be interested, so they can take advantage.
> 
>   The procedure is simple: 1) Write your name and address on 5
>   sheets of paper.   Below that, write the  words, "Please add
>   me to  your mailing  list." Fold  $1 note  or bank  draft or
>   money order  in each  piece of  paper and  mail them  to the
>   following 5 addresses.:
> 
> 
>   1. Oleg Gorbik,
>      10834-97 St.
>      Edmonton, AB, T5H 2M3 Canada
> 
>   2. Nir Levi,
>      PO BOX 342
>      Yavne, ISRAEL
> 
>   3. Vic Williams
>      14307 Virtue Rd.
>      Lenoir City, Tn  37772  USA
> 
>   4. Bill Brown
>      148 South Downlen #796
>      Beaumont, Tx. 77707     USA
> 
>   5. Olivier Arcadipane
>       237 rue Francois Andre
>       7390 Quaregnon       BELGIUM
> 
>       
>   2) Now remove the top name from the list, and move the other
>   four names up. In other words,  #5 becomes #4 and so on. Put
>   your name as the  fifth one on the list.   Use a simple text
>   editor such as  Notepad,  in your   "accessories" window (If
>   you have  MS-Windows),or DOS  editor.   In fact,  any editor
>   will do.
> 
>   3) Post  the article to at  least 200 newsgroups.  There are
>   17,000, so  it shouldn't  be hard  to find  that many.   Try
>   posting to as  many  newsgroups as you can,   and the bigger
>   the newsgroup is,  the more  people are to see your message!
> 
>   You  are now  in  the mail  order  investment business,  and
>   should start seeing returns within a week or two. Of course,
>   the more newsgroups you post to, the greater your return is.
>   If you  wish to remain anonymous,  you may use  a psuedonym,
>   call yourself  "The Manager", "The Boss",  whatever but make
>   sure your address is correct.
> 
>   Now, here is why the system works:
> 
>   -Of every  200 posts  I made, I  received 5  responses. Yes,
>   only 5. You make $5 for every 200 posts with your name at #5.
> 
>   -Each person who  sent you $1 now also  makes 200 additional
>   postings with your name at #4. ie. 1000 postings. On average
>   therefore, 50 people will send you  $1 with your name at #4.
>   $50.
> 
>   -Your 50 new agents make 200 postings each with your name at
>   #3 or  10,000 postings.  Average return  500 people  = $500.
>   They make  200 postings  each with  your name  at #2=100,000
>   postings=5000 return at $1 each=$5000.
> 
>   -Finally, 5,000 people  make 200 postings with  your name at
>   #1 and  you get a return  of $50,000 before your  name drops
>   off the list. AND THATS IF  EVERYONE DOWN THE LINE MAKES 200
>   POSTINGS! Total income in one cycle=$55,000.
> 
>   From time to  time, when you see your name  no longer on the
>   list,  you  take the  latest  posting  that appears  in  the
>   newsgroups, and  send out another $5,  and put your  name at
>   #5, and start posting again. Remember,  200 postings is only
>   a guideline. the more you post, the greater the return.
> 
>   Lets review why you should do this. THE ONLY COST IS $5, AND
>   5 STAMPS, AND 5 ENVELOPES.  Anyone can afford $5 for such an
>   effortless investment with such SPECTACULAR RETURNS.
> 
>   Some people have said to me,  "what happens if the scheme is
>   played out and no one sends me any money?  "Big Deal, so you
>   lose $5-but what are the chances of that happening ?? Do you
>   Realize that  NOBODY cares for  the LEGAL chance  of winning
>   such  a BIG  money as  50,000.00  $$$$ ????  and  all for  a
>   microscopic investment of five  separate dollars? just think
>   of all  of the new  Internet users that  join the  net every
>   day!!!
> 
>   There are  millions of internet  users, and millions  of new
>   net surfers every  month !!!  This is the  great plus of the
>   Internet,  people all over the world can hear you and listen
>   carefully if you  talk reasonably.  Everyone  will take that
>   chance !  I agree,  If  it wasn't the  Internet,  and  was a
>   small circle  of people,  the chance  wouldn't have  been so
>   small.  the amount of money had to be 200 times bigger,  and
>   the chances were zero.  It wouldn't succeed.
> 
>   But here, on the Internet, it is a giant village,  where new
>   thousands of members join in every day ! you CAN'T lose !!!!
> 
>   Remember- read the instructions  carefully, and play fairly.
>   That's the  only way this will  work. Get a printout  so you
>   can refer back to this article easily.
> 
>   Try to  keep a  list of  everyone that  sends you  money and
>   always keep an eye on the  postings to make sure everyone is
>   playing fairly. You know where your name should be.
> 
>   REMEMBER-HONESTY IS  THE BEST  POLICY.  YOU  DO NOT  NEED TO
>   CHEAT THIS  IDEA TO  MAKE MONEY!!   BESIDES,NOT  PLAYING THE
>   GAME  FAIRLY  IS ILLEGAL.SO  LET'S  BE  REASONABLE AND  PLAY
>   FAIRLY,SO WE CAN ALL ENJOY THE INTERNET GOLD MINE.
> 
>   GOOD LUCK  FOR YOU ALL, And  remember, play fair  and you'll
>   win,  I don't want to mention what might happen to those who
>   won't.   AND  AGAIN,SEE  YOU NEXT  TIME  WITH SOMETHING  YOU
>   WANTED FOR A LONG TIME !!!
> 
> 
>

---

From: "Bill Bonde" <[email-masked]>
Date: 11 Sep 1996 07:58:50 GMT

I''ve gotten e-mail from people telling me not to get soooooo excited about
Make.Money.Fast. I'm sorry, I just can't help it. The idea is sooooooo
original. I've never seen it before in any of the many newsgroups I've
read. And it is so different from all the illegal chain letters and things
that even stupid idiotic morons know don't work. 

BTW, just to stay on topic in the fruit newsgroups, does anyone have an
opinion about 'water spreading' and whether it is unfair to growers who are
frugal with their water use?

Bill Bonde <[email-masked]> wrote in article
<01bb9f43$91e2b680$14eb85c6@main>...