Subject: Wine, cider, restrnt bevs mktg conf rescheduled

From: trends <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 02 Jul 1996 23:58:02 -0700

Rescheduled Wine, Spirits, cider, Waters, Restaurant Beverages Mktg 
Forecast Conference

The wine spirits, cider, waters, beverages, restaurants marketing 
forecast conference that had been scheduled for July 16 in Washington has 
been postponed due to a speaker's accident and also an urgent speaker 
date conflict, the conference has been postponed to about September 20 or 
25 (let us know your preference). We'll let you know as soon as the hotel 
can confirm, and we'll send you more material. Sorry for any 
inconvenience to you. Our apology.

P.S.: If you were among the several persons who inquired about exhibiting 
-- It has been a few years since we engaged sponsorship by mean of 
exhibitors. We are giving strong consideration now to a few low-key small 
exhibits at this conference. Bear in mind that the audience will be very 
small, but high-level.

e-mail  [email-masked]    http://www.nicom.com/~trends   
-- 
            Wine Industry News Inc and Publications Consultants Group
       (The TrendsAnalytics Group, market forecast research), est. 1966
Publishers of The Pursglove Wine & Spirits Review for the Trade,  Class 
Act --The Review of Confident Living,  other periodicals, books and 
research reports and custom consultation.
Suite 726 2025 Penna. Ave., N.W., Washington, D.C.  20006
  T (202) 223-9744    F  686-6427   http://www.nicom.com/~trends