Subject: Islam and Darwinism

From: [email-masked] (Ahmed Bouzid)
Date: 4 Nov 1993 18:50:27 GMT

Hello everyone:

I am looking for any literature on the reception of Darwinism 
in Islamic circles, whether in 19th or 20th century.  I've
been just unable to find ANYTHING on the topic!  If anyone
can point me to some references, I'd me much obliged....

Thanks,

Ahmed Bouzid

---

From: [email-masked] (George H. Otto)
Date: 5 Nov 1993 19:30:33 GMT

In article <[email-masked]>, [email-masked] (Ahmed Bouzid) writes:
|> 
|> 
|> Hello everyone:
|> 
|> I am looking for any literature on the reception of Darwinism 
|> in Islamic circles, whether in 19th or 20th century.  I've
|> been just unable to find ANYTHING on the topic!  If anyone
|> can point me to some references, I'd me much obliged....
|> 
|> Thanks,
|> 
|> Ahmed Bouzid

You might try:
     Ortho's Guide to Perennials  

or else:
    How to Plant Your Home Ground

I forget the authors.