Subject: Flower Essences: Tools for personal and planetary healing

From: [email-masked] (Monica King, R.N.)
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 1993 12:38:59 GMT

Hello Folks!

     This is a posting about a powerful new set of tools available to
us now for personal and planetary healing.  Essences work to enhance
the healer within each of us.  It is time for all of us to understand
that we are the all wise, all loving, and all powerful God being in our
own life and that everything else follows from that truth.  As God
beings, we decide whether or not we will use the gifts of Flower
Essences.  The responsibility resides within us.  I hope this will be
an empowering way to view your work with the Essences.

     Recently in misc.health.alternative I published some descriptions
of how Flower Essences work and some specific descriptions of the
actions of three; lemon, pennyroyal, and pear.  I will continue here
with a description of several more you may want to consider using,
especially as it is "back to school" season, and the use of them in
concert with a whole foods diet, meditation, massage, music, and
movement will enhance a total wellness program and help in retaining
valuable learnings in school and at home and work.

     Although I have received some "flames" in the past about this
issue, I also want to say here that each Essence is available by mail
order from me for a nominal cost; about the equivalent of the price of
2 packs of cigarettes, which I indicate only to assist a values
clarification in personal and community economies.  There are some on
the net who seem to think in this day of health care reform that a
discussion of prices is inapproriate.  I think this is in error. 
Nevertheless, so as not to precipitate negativity on the subject,
e-mail me privately for actual pricing and ordering  info.  For your
friends and acquaintances not privileged to access this media, I may be
contacted by writing at my regular postal address;
                                      Monica King, R.N.
                                      29 Rope Ferry Rd.
                                      Hanover, N.H. 03755
     If the subject peaks your interest, please ask me about how to
obtain the Green Hope Guide to Flower Essences, a beginning primer on
the subject which I recommend purchasing with your first order.  In it
is a detailed explanation of how Molly,my partner, began working with
the Essences, and some background as to their mechanism of action and
the underlying knowledge needed to be clear about how vibrational
remedies work.  In the guide there is an explanation of the various
bodies the Essences impact, a simple definition of some common Eastern
terms including chakras, and some tools for learning how to tune in to
the wise healer within who guides us in their use.  As Earth's
vibrations continue to rise, the human family is awakening to
vibrational remedies.  Here is a brief description of a few more you
may want to try for starters:

ALOE VERA- Effective for carcinogenic conditions especially tumors,
leukemia and any cancer where there is a general degeneration of
tissue.  Excellent for the treatment of skin conditions and burns. 
Stimulates the nervous system and the circulation.  Relieves
indigestion.

BANANA- Physical in effects.  Treats subluxation of bones particularly
in the sacrum and spine.  Strengthens bone marrow especially in its
attachment to teeth.  Relieves TMJ.  Helps with the assimilation of
sugars into the system.  Balances male and female sexuality. 
Particularly helpful for men dealing with their sexual insecurities. 
Antidote for male sexual machismo.

DATE PALM-  Reverses the aging process by rejuvenating the entire
cellular level and the physical body especially the skin.  Rejuvenates
the DNA, RNA, and the parasympathetic nervous system.  Helps with the
proper storage and usage of our life force energy, aiding the
distribution of life force throughout every cell.

RED HIBISCUS- Helpful for those suffering from an inability to connect
with our sexual self.  Those feeling a lack of warmth and vitality
often due to prior sexual abuse or exploitation would find this an
excellent remedy.

SWEET BELL PEPPER- Inner peace, clarity and calm when faced with
stressful times.  Stabilizes body/soul balance during times of stress.

TOMATO- Cleansing.  Assists the body in the shattering and throwing off
of that which is causing infection or disease.

ZINNIA- Reconnects one to the child within.  Restores playfulness,
laughter, joy and a sense of healthy priorities.

ZUCCHINI- Restores physical strength during convalescence or times of
stress.  Rejuvenates the reproductive system.

     Earth is on a healing journey back to oneness with her Creator,
God.  God is sending Earth and her inhabitants high vibrational
energies to help in this process of reunion.  As Earth heals, she
raises her vibrational energy.  As passengers on the planet, Humans get
to go along for the ride.  However, we must be willing to raise our own
vibrations to stay in harmony with the planet's rising vibrations. 
This means we must work to see ourselves as God beings and let go of
all the ego illusions which interfere with this realization.  Why?  Our
ego illusions have dense, heavy vibrations.  To reunite with our God
selves, our vibrations must speed up.  The dense vibrational ego
patterns must go.

     This is a mental, emotional, physical, and spiritual PROCESS of
adjustment and affects our mental, emotional, physical and spiritual
bodies.  

Have a wonderful and restful Labor Day weekend.

With gratitude to all forces of nature involved in this work and
blessings to you , I AM Monica King, R.N.

"The Course in Miracles is the Only Required Course in life."
                           -A Course in Miracles

---

From: [email-masked] (Paul Dineen)
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 1993 17:40:02 GMT

Monica King, R.N. ([email-masked]) wrote:
: Hello Folks!

:      This is a posting about a powerful new set of tools available to
: us now for personal and planetary healing.  Essences work to enhance
: the healer within each of us.  It is time for all of us to understand
: that we are the all wise, all loving, and all powerful God being in our
: own life and that everything else follows from that truth.  As God
: beings, we decide whether or not we will use the gifts of Flower
: Essences.  The responsibility resides within us.  I hope this will be
: an empowering way to view your work with the Essences.

:      Recently in misc.health.alternative I published some descriptions
: of how Flower Essences work and some specific descriptions of the
: actions of three; lemon, pennyroyal, and pear.  I will continue here
: with a description of several more you may want to consider using,
: especially as it is "back to school" season, and the use of them in
: concert with a whole foods diet, meditation, massage, music, and
: movement will enhance a total wellness program and help in retaining
: valuable learnings in school and at home and work.

:      Although I have received some "flames" in the past about this
: issue, I also want to say here that each Essence is available by mail
: order from me for a nominal cost; about the equivalent of the price of
: 2 packs of cigarettes, which I indicate only to assist a values
: clarification in personal and community economies.  There are some on
: the net who seem to think in this day of health care reform that a
: discussion of prices is inapproriate.  I think this is in error. 
: Nevertheless, so as not to precipitate negativity on the subject,
: e-mail me privately for actual pricing and ordering  info.  For your
: friends and acquaintances not privileged to access this media, I may be
: contacted by writing at my regular postal address;
:                                       Monica King, R.N.
:                                       29 Rope Ferry Rd.
:                                       Hanover, N.H. 03755
:      If the subject peaks your interest, please ask me about how to
: obtain the Green Hope Guide to Flower Essences, a beginning primer on
: the subject which I recommend purchasing with your first order.  In it
: is a detailed explanation of how Molly,my partner, began working with
: the Essences, and some background as to their mechanism of action and
: the underlying knowledge needed to be clear about how vibrational
: remedies work.  In the guide there is an explanation of the various
: bodies the Essences impact, a simple definition of some common Eastern
: terms including chakras, and some tools for learning how to tune in to
: the wise healer within who guides us in their use.  As Earth's
: vibrations continue to rise, the human family is awakening to
: vibrational remedies.  Here is a brief description of a few more you
: may want to try for starters:

: ALOE VERA- Effective for carcinogenic conditions especially tumors,
: leukemia and any cancer where there is a general degeneration of
: tissue.  Excellent for the treatment of skin conditions and burns. 
: Stimulates the nervous system and the circulation.  Relieves
: indigestion.

: BANANA- Physical in effects.  Treats subluxation of bones particularly
: in the sacrum and spine.  Strengthens bone marrow especially in its
: attachment to teeth.  Relieves TMJ.  Helps with the assimilation of
: sugars into the system.  Balances male and female sexuality. 
: Particularly helpful for men dealing with their sexual insecurities. 
: Antidote for male sexual machismo.

: DATE PALM-  Reverses the aging process by rejuvenating the entire
: cellular level and the physical body especially the skin.  Rejuvenates
: the DNA, RNA, and the parasympathetic nervous system.  Helps with the
: proper storage and usage of our life force energy, aiding the
: distribution of life force throughout every cell.

: RED HIBISCUS- Helpful for those suffering from an inability to connect
: with our sexual self.  Those feeling a lack of warmth and vitality
: often due to prior sexual abuse or exploitation would find this an
: excellent remedy.

: SWEET BELL PEPPER- Inner peace, clarity and calm when faced with
: stressful times.  Stabilizes body/soul balance during times of stress.

: TOMATO- Cleansing.  Assists the body in the shattering and throwing off
: of that which is causing infection or disease.

: ZINNIA- Reconnects one to the child within.  Restores playfulness,
: laughter, joy and a sense of healthy priorities.

: ZUCCHINI- Restores physical strength during convalescence or times of
: stress.  Rejuvenates the reproductive system.

:      Earth is on a healing journey back to oneness with her Creator,
: God.  God is sending Earth and her inhabitants high vibrational
: energies to help in this process of reunion.  As Earth heals, she
: raises her vibrational energy.  As passengers on the planet, Humans get
: to go along for the ride.  However, we must be willing to raise our own
: vibrations to stay in harmony with the planet's rising vibrations. 
: This means we must work to see ourselves as God beings and let go of
: all the ego illusions which interfere with this realization.  Why?  Our
: ego illusions have dense, heavy vibrations.  To reunite with our God
: selves, our vibrations must speed up.  The dense vibrational ego
: patterns must go.

:      This is a mental, emotional, physical, and spiritual PROCESS of
: adjustment and affects our mental, emotional, physical and spiritual
: bodies.  

: Have a wonderful and restful Labor Day weekend.

: With gratitude to all forces of nature involved in this work and
: blessings to you , I AM Monica King, R.N.

: "The Course in Miracles is the Only Required Course in life."
:                            -A Course in Miracles

 Classic.

---

From: [email-masked] (David K. Bryant)
Date: Sat, 4 Sep 1993 08:29:59 GMT

>Hello Folks!

[ a great deal of drivel deleted ]

The postmaster at Dartmouth.edu is very interested in this
subject.  Forward a copy for his/her enjoyment.  Tell a friend.

---

From: [email-masked] (Lefty)
Date: Sun, 5 Sep 1993 03:13:18 GMT

In article <[email-masked]>, [email-masked] (Paul Dineen) wrote:

> :{110 Lines of "aromatherapy for the masses" deleted}
> 
> 
>  Classic.

What, that you would quote all one hundred lines of a posting which was
inappropriate in the first place so you could tack one word onto it?

Halfwit.

-- 
Lefty [gYon-Pa] ([email-masked])
C:.M:.C:., D:.O:.D:.

---

From: [email-masked] (Robert L. McMillin)
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 1993 10:26:45 GMT

> an empowering way to view your work with the Essences.

Remember, New Age rhymes with sewage.

--

Robert L. McMillin | Surf City Software | [email-masked] | Dude!
  "It's okay to stare at my ear.  I know you can't help it." -- Bongo