Subject: MORE FRUIT INFO & SOME FREE

From: [email-masked] (Dick Bolt)
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 1993 12:01:45 GMT

Tropical Fruit News by RFCI or Rare Fruit Council International , Inc.. Is
35$ per year for US and foreign from PO BOX 561914; Miami, florida;
33256-1914. Telephone 305-3784457 or 1-800-COCONUT. Add 10$ for  delivery
airmail. PS, I droped out last yearwhen it went from 25 to 35$! It was
cheeper to get back issues than subscribe! I was very good with articles
from around the world. Runs about 18 pages and only rare color plate.

Next are two free-bees!!
For thoes of you in Maryland.The Maryland Orchardist.Free from Maryland
state Horticultural Society; C/O christopher S. Walsh, Sec.; Department of
Horticulture; University of Maryland; college Park, MD 20742

Another is:California Agriculture from division of Agriculture and Natural
resources; University of California; 300 Lakeside Dr.; 6th Floor; Oakland,
CA 94612-3560. Free in Us and 12$ out side US.
Thats all for now. DICK

If you enjoy Ham Radio, Fruit trees and exotic fruit, and photos from 1800s
as well as old cameras and orential cultural things, then you are a
potential friend, so contact me. W1DGA on HF,2M SSB,6M SSB,432 & 1296 SSB.
Researching family names:Bolt;Barkwill/Balkwill/Buckwill
/Barkwell(England/Canada/USA);Gagnon;Garrah(Canada);Bowman;Cross;Fishleigh;Rockey
(England). Clark and Buxton on other side.