Subject: FRUIT GROWING INFO

From: [email-masked] (Dick Bolt)
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 1993 18:41:57 GMT

The best deal for hobby fruit growers in the US with the exception of FLA
and poss TEx is: A quarterly publication called Pomona from North American
fruiy Explorers;RR 3;Box 167: Bloomington,Il 61704. It is 8$ for 4 issues
and 15$ for 2 years. The Spring 93 issue has 77 pages and several help ID
pages for each variety.Next week I will put out the address of Tropical
Fruit News out of FLA.
Glad to see some did get this going. I tried!!!
One of the strings I wanted to get going was why can't we get the US
government to let Tropical Fruit in Fresh like Canada does?? The technology
is here even if the pest and plant desease groups say na. We have given a
lot of bad stuff to other countries also. The pear blite to Poland area for
one! More later. Carry on. DICK

If you enjoy Ham Radio, Fruit trees and exotic fruit, and photos from 1800s
as well as old cameras and orential cultural things, then you are a
potential friend, so contact me. W1DGA on HF,2M SSB,6M SSB,432 & 1296 SSB.
Researching family names:Bolt;Barkwill/Balkwill/Buckwill
/Barkwell(England/Canada/USA);Gagnon;Garrah(Canada);Bowman;Cross;Fishleigh;Rockey
(England). Clark and Buxton on other side.