Subject: Re: newgroup alt.agriculture.fruit

From: [email-masked] (Joel Furr)
Date: 15 Apr 93 15:30:50 GMT

In response to discussion on alt.config (excerpted below),
alt.agriculture.fruit is hereby newgrouped.  Please carry it and its
companion group, alt.agriculture.misc, on your systems.  Agriculturalists
have asked for a group off and on for over a year but never had a news
admin take the final step of newgrouping.  Though this group may not be of
interest to computer science students and the like, it should be useful to
the hundreds of thousands of agriculture and life sciences students and
professionals on the Internet.

Topics for discussion on alt.agriculture.fruit are as follows:

From: [email-masked] (Dick Bolt)

>* Fruit growing in USA and other countries
>* Tropical fruit growing and access to canned and fresh varities
>* US restrictions on entry for Foreign grown tropical fruit
>* Availability of English language manuals of fruit growing in foreign
   countries
>* Exchange of seeds
>* Sources in this country for ordering fresh tropical fruit

>This type of information is regulary published in such publications as
>NAFEX (North American Fruit Explorers -Monthly); Tropical Fruit Growing
>out of Miami: Fruit and Nut growes publications out of Penn.; and other
>California fruit growing groups.

---

From: [email-masked] (Nigel the Lemur)
Date: 15 Apr 93 16:58:30 GMT

bananas!