Subject: IPM Working Group Application

From: [email-masked] (Russell Parker)
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 1994 00:09:28 GMT

APPLICATION FOR MEMBERSHIP OF THE IOBC/SEARS WORKING GROUP ON
INTEGRATED PEST MANAGEMENT IN GREENHOUSE CROPS

The inaugural meeting of the Steering Committee to form an
IOBC/SEARS Working Group on IPM in Greenhouse Crops was held
on 16 February 1994.  We wish to invite researchers and people
with a commercial or personal interest in biological
control/IPM in greenhouse crops to join the IOBC/SEARS and to
participate in the activities of this new Working Group.

The aim of a SEARS Working Group will be to provide a
stimulus, through regular contact by its members and via a
newsletter, to promote the development and adoption of IPM in
the greenhouse industry in the member countries and to
facilitate the frequent exchange of information and progress
in research.

If you wish to do so, please complete the forms below for
SEARS and Working Group membership and return to the address
printed on the bottom of each form by April 29, 1994.

To enable us to contact a larger number of researchers and
people involved in, or with an interest in the IPM industry,
who might be interested in joining this Working Group, could
you please circulate this as widely as possible or e-mail me
at [email-masked] for additional copies of the
membership forms. 

I look forward to your support.

Russell Parker

E-mail: [email-masked]

Phone: 61 - 7 - 877 9363

Fax: 61 - 7 - 371 0766

Address: Queensland Department of Primary Industries
         Agricultural Research Laboratories
         Meiers Road
         Indooroopilly    QLD     4068
         Australia

______________________________________________________________
Form 1.
               Application for Membership
                            in
INTERNATIONAL ORGANIZATION FOR BIOLOGICAL CONTROL OF NOXIOUS  

                ANIMALS AND PLANTS (IOBC)

         SOUTH AND EAST ASIAN REGIONAL SECTION (SEARS)

Membership (check one):   _____ NEW       _____ RENEWAL

Category of membership (check one):
_____ Individual (IOBC/GLOBAL+SEARS)             US $   15.00
_____ Individual with Entomophaga                US $  105.00
_____ Institutional                              US $  250.00
_____ Supporting                                 US $ 1000.00

I enclose U.S. $__________ as my annual membership
subscription in the category checked above for the year 1994. 
(MAKE INTERNATIONAL MONEY ORDER OR CHECK PAYABLE TO IOBC)

Date: ______________ Signature: ______________________________

NAME (please print or type):__________________________________

ADDRESS (Please print or type):

______________________________________________________________

______________________________________________________________

______________________________________________________________

Telephone Number: _____________________________

Fax Number: ___________________________________

E-Mail: _____________________________________________________

Brief Description of Specialty Area: _________________________

______________________________________________________________

______________________________________________________________

______________________________________________________________

Please add on reverse of this form comments concerning any
services or assistance that IOBC/SEARS could/should provide
that would be helpful to you.
Please send application form and payment to:
               Mary Marutani
               Secretary/Treasurer IOBC/SEARS
               Agricultural Experiment Station
               University of Guam
               Mangilao, Guam  96923
               U.S.A.
______________________________________________________________
Form 2

                   Application for Membership
                              in
INTERNATIONAL ORGANIZATION FOR BIOLOGICAL CONTROL OF NOXIOUS  

                    ANIMALS AND PLANTS (IOBC)

            SOUTH EAST ASIAN REGION SECTION (SEARS)

            WORKING GROUP ON IPM IN GREENHOUSE CROPS

NAME (please print or type):_________________________________

_____________________________________________________________

ADDRESS (please print or type):______________________________

_____________________________________________________________

_____________________________________________________________

______________________________________________________________

Telephone Number: ____________________________________________

Fax Number: __________________________________________________

E-Mail: ______________________________________________________

Brief Description of Specialty Areas: ________________________

______________________________________________________________

______________________________________________________________

______________________________________________________________

SEARS member (circle):     YES / NO

Please send application form to:
              Dr. S. Goodwin
              NSW Agriculture
              Horticultural Research & Advisory Station
              GOSFORD  NSW  2250
              AUSTRALIA

_