Subject: export of fruits

From: [email-masked] (PAUL WEISMANN)
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 1994 08:03:54 GMT

Good morning, or evening, as the case may be --

I am an exporter of fruits and vegetables. I need to contact people in Asia
(japan, taiwan, hk, singapore) who have computers and are willing to make
some money with me.

The involvment can be a passive or active one - either I just arrange with
you to send faxes from your phone line, via your or my equipment. I have
software for Mac or PC and fax modems. In more active case, you may be able
to help me as ambassador to meet with importers and other buyers of fresh
vegetables and fruits.

The products we are shipping now are fresh California cherries, onions,
Florida grapefruit and valencia oranges, Mexican asparagus, and Chinese
matsutake mushrooms.

This is a rather serious proposition for me, I have 20 years experience in
exporting to Japan, and a successful, growing produce export biz.

As I said, there are two different kinds of involvement possible, and I
would like to speak with anyone interested in the first part - the computer
hookup, as the selling of fruits is a completely different matter, and
would require face to face meeting (which could be arranged).

California Seafood & Produce
1440 Boradway, #920
Oakland CA  94612

fax 510-835-8141.
tel 510 835 8101

Thank you for your kind attention.

paul weismann

[email-masked]

-- 
paul weismann
1440 Broadway, Suite 920
Oakland, California 94612
fax 510 835 8141
tel 510 835 8101