Subject: MAKE MONEY FASTER

From: [email-masked] (Dean Norton)
Date: 20 Nov 93 01:11:59 GMT

If you're curious, take a second and read this...

Dear Friend,

	My name is Dave Rhodes.  In September 1988, my car was repossesed, and the
bill collectors were hounding me like you wouldn't believe.  I was laid
off, and my unemployment checks had run out.  The only escape I had from
the pressure of failure was my computer and my modem.  I longed to turn my
advocation into my vocation.
	
	This January 1989, my family and I went on a ten day cruise to the
tropics.  I bought a Lincoln Town Car for CASH in February 1989.  I am
currently building a home on the west coast of Florida with a private pool,
boat slip, and a beautiful view of the bay from my breakfast room table and
patio.  I will never have to work again.  Today I am rich!  I have earned
over $400,000.00(Four Hundred Thousand Dollars) to date and will become a
millionaire within four or five months.  Anyone can do the same.  This m
oney making program works perfectly every time, 100% of the time.  I have
NEVER failed to earn $50,000.00 or more whenever I wanted.  Best of all,
you never have to leave home except to go to your mailbox or post office.

	In October 1988, I received a letter in the mail telling me how I could
earn $50,000.00 or more whenever I wanted.  I was naturally very skeptical
and threw the letter on the desk next to my computer.  It's funny though,
when you're desperate and backed into a corner, your mind does crazy
things.  I spent a frustating day looking through the want ads for a job
with a future.  The pickings were sparse at best.  That night I tried to
unwind by booting my computer and calling several bulletin boards.  I read
 several of the message posts and then glanced at the letter next to the
computer.  All at once it came to me.  I now had the key to my dreams.

	I realized that with the power of the computer, I could expand and enhance
this money making formula into the most unbelievable cash flow generator
that has ever been created.  I substituted the computer bulletin boards in
place of the post office and electronically did by computer what others
were doing 100% by mail.  Now only a few letters are mailed manually.  Most
of the hard work is speedily downloaded to other bulletin boards throughout
the world.  If you believe that someday you deserve that lucky 
break that you have waited for all your life, then simply follow the
diections below.  Your dreams will come true.

Sincerely yours,

Dave Rhodes

-- INSTRUCTIONS --

Follow these directions EXACTLY, and in 20 to 60 days, you will have
received well over $50,000.00 cash, all yours.  This program has remained
successful because of the HONESTY and INTEGRITY of the participants. 
Please continue its success by carefully adhering to the instructions. 
Welcome to the world of Mail Order!  This little business is a little
different than most mail order houses.  Your product is not sold or
tangible, but rather a service.  You are a business of developing Mailing
Lists.  Many l
arge corporations are happy to pay big bucks for quality lists(the money
made from the mailing lists is secondary to the income which is made from
people like yourself requesting that they be included in that list).

[1] Immediately mail $1.00 to the first five(5) names listed below starting
at number 1 and going through number 5.  Send cash only please(total
investment is $5.00).  Enclose a note with each letter stating "Please add
my name to your mailing list".  (This is a legitimate service that you are
requesting, and you are paying $1.00 for this service).

[2] Remove the name that appears at number 1 on the list.  Move the other 9
names up one position.  (Number 2 will become number 1, and number 3 will
become number 2, etc.).  Place your name, address, and zip code in the
number 10 position.

[3] Post the new letter with your name in the number 10 position into
ten(10) separate bulletin boards in the message base or to the file
section, call the file MAKE.MONEY.FAST.

[4] Within 60 days, you will receive over $50,000.00 in CASH.  Keep a copy
of this file yourself so that you can use it again whenever you need money.
 As soon as you mail out these letters, you are automatically in the mail
order business, and people are sending you $1.00 to be placed on your
mailing list.  This list can be then be rented to a list broker that can be
found in the Yellow Pages for additional income on a regular basis.  This
list will become more valuable as it grows in size.  This is a ser
vice.  This is perfectly legal.  If you have any doubts, refer to Title 18,
Section 1302 & 1341 of the postal lottery laws.

NOTE:  Make sure you retain EVERY name and address sent to you, either on
computer or hard copy.  Do not discard the names and notes they send you. 
This is PROOF that you are truly providing a service, and should the IRS or
any other government agency question you, you can provide them with this
proof!

Remember, as each post is downloaded and the instructions carefully
followed, five members will be reimbursed for their participation as a List
Developer with one dollar each.  Your name will move up the list
geometrically so that when your name reaches the number 5 position, you
will be receiving thousands of dollars in cash.

-- NAMES --

1.  Elisha Lansman MB
		1087 Brandeis University
		Waltham,  MA  02254-9110

2.  Dmitri Linde
    744 Mayfield Ave.
    Stanford, CA   94305

3.  Claude Suddreth
    131 W. Jackson
    South Sapulpa, OK   74066

4.  Lirong Chen
    124 Stanton Ave. Apt. 6
    Ames, IA   50014

5.  Angel Negron
    Box 4583
    USAFA, CO   80841

6.  Hugh MacMullan
    19 Skylonda Dr.
    Woodside, CA   94062

7.  Scott MacFarland
    1224 E. Lemon #144
    Tempe, AZ   85281

8.  Kevin Trigger
    125 Honeysuckle Dr.
    Boalsburg, PA   16827

9. Rich Wood
    113 Keenan Hall
    Notre Dame, IN   46556-5615

10. Mark Scheer
		1770 E. Grand River #330
		E. Lansing,  MI   48823

The following letters were written by members participating in the program:

About six months ago, I received several of these letters in the mail and
ignored them.  About two weeks later, I noticed the same letter in a
bulletin board and thought it might be worth a try on my computer. 
Obviously, I was skeptical, but I figured the worst that could happen would
be losing my five dollars.  Nothing happened for about two weeks.  The
fourth week rolled around, and I couldn't believe what happened.  I can't
say I received $50,000.00, but it was definitely well over $35,000.00!! 
For th
e first time in years, I got out of debt.  Follow the instructions and get
ready to enjoy!!  Please send a copy of this along with the enclosed letter
so that we can convince people who are skeptical that it really works! 
Good Luck.

-- Charles Kust
   St. Agathe, Quebec

--------------------

My name's Paul Marks.  Now I'm the number 10 on the list.  I also tried a
process like this through the mail about two years ago.  I mailed only two
letters to two of my friends and made $107.  I know this will work!  I'm
very happy to see something like this again.  KEEP THIS MOVING!

--------------------

I am now the number 10 and am not sure about this.  Let's all be honest and
as Paul says, let's keep it moving.

-- Elisha Landman(if you don't try, you'll never know!)

--------------------

Well, now I'm number 10, and it seems to be working.  The only way this
system can fail now is if you ignore it and the exponential growth stops.

-- Dmitri Lide

--------------------

Hey, now I'm number 10.  May the force be with us all, as we begin in this
our endeavor...

-- Angel Negron

--------------------

Howdy!  Wonder how Elisha Landman is doing...

-- Hugh MacMullan

--------------------

Hi.  Now I'm number 10, and I sure hope this works.  I'll be graduating in
May 1994, and I sure could use a little cash.  I included my telephone
number with my address above -- when I reach number 1 on your list, give me
a call, and I'll honestly ley you know how it's going.  Good luck to
everyone!

-- Kevin Trigger

--------------------

As you probably guessed, I'm the new number 10 on the list, and like many
others,
I'm not sure if this will work.  My only consolation is that I have nothing
to lose but $5.00 and everything to gain by at least trying.  If you're
reading this and wondering whether you should try this, just do it.  It's
only five bucks for crying out loud.  What do you have to lose?????  Good
luck and keep this thing rolling.

-- Rich Wood

--------------------

Keep it going!  Yes, I am the new #10.  It is 11/19/93 (and all subsequent
posts should include this too) and I really hope I make it to #1.  I have
sent my $1.00's; I've never answered one of these either but it seems like
everyone else shares that too.  If everybody played by the rules than this
CAN'T fail.  Good luck!!!!!

-- Mark Scheer