Subject: Invitation...
From: [email-masked] (Monica King, R.N.)
Date: 22 Jun 1994 14:51:03 GMT
Newsgroups: alt.adoption,alt.agriculture.fruit,alt.aldus.freehand,alt.aldus.misc,alt.aldus.pagemaker

Hello Friends,
     This is an invitation I am extending all who will.  It transcends
all specialties and interests and is an appeal to all humans at the end
of terminals who would like to join in this experiment.
      You need have no religious affiliation in order to participate in
the experiment, only a sincere desire to help yourself and your human
brothers and sisters on the planet.
      The invitation is this; take a small "time-out" from your
ordinary activities to find a quiet spot.  This may be a bathroom or
closet or quiet place in nature.  Close your mind to the normal
consciousness of things around you and listen to your subconscious. 
Listen to all the thoughts that are stored away, extraneous thoughts,
until you reach a certain stage of stillness.  Then focus your mind
with a desire to help someone.
     That desire is itself a spiritual quality,therefore it stirs
Higher Self and begins to activate the healing energies of life.  You
find new ideas, a greater desire to help and be of service.
     The desire may be to begin with yourself.  It is perfectly
acceptable at this time to ask for any healing needed in your own
personal life now.  It is also perfectly acceptable to ask for specific
help and healing for any others you know or care for.  Or for those you
are having particular problems with.
     Envision those you seek to help bathed in a white light which
covers them and transforms their image to one of joy, happiness and
freedom from all suffering and care.  See in your mind's eye those you
seek to aid laughing, happy, dancing and carefree.
     That's it.
     If you feel so moved, you are invited to send any specific names
and descriptions of problems to me and I will pray for them with you
and answer each letter personally.  I am open to hearing any and all
petitions for the relief of pain and suffering in anyone you are
concerned about, and will send you whatever guidance I can provide for
its alleviation.  I am doing global research on the collective effects
of meditation and prayer and greatly appreciate the participation of
all willing.  Finally, once you get the hang of this, increase the
practice to once in the morning and once at night.  Peace be with you,
Monica

The Course in Miracles is the only required Course in Life- the Course
in Miracles.     Snail mail inquiries may be addressed to INEDA, P.O.
Box 932, Hanover, N.H. 03755.  INEDA- International Nursing Exchange
and Development Agency