Subject: Re: cmsg cancel <[email-masked]>
From: [email-masked] (Ellen F Hill)
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 1994 16:25:45 GMT
Newsgroups: alt.activism.d,alt.activism.death-penalty,alt.adjective.noun.verb.verb.verb,alt.adoption,alt.aeffle.und.pferdle,alt.agriculture.fruit,alt.agriculture.misc,alt.aldus.freehand,alt.aldus.misc

In article <[email-masked]>,
Bananafish <>< <[email-masked]> wrote:
>alt.mistaken.abbotin.screw-up.foul-up.fuck-up
>alt.intoxicated.keyboard.is.was.will-be
>alt.proper.format.use.apply.attempt
>alt.crossposting.idiots.leave.leave.LEAVE!!!!!
>
>--
>Bananafish <><                Write for Amnesty International info!
>[email-masked]
>"Keep your hat on your head; home is a long way away."  --REM
>Like figuring out guitar TABs?  Listen to REM?  Write to me!

alt.correct.grammar.thanks.thanks.thanks
alt.ignorant.cross-posters.die.die._DIE_!
alt.stupid.thread.please.kill.!_NOW_!
alt.intelligent.thread.starting.here.now!

-Andy Hill ("_DADDY_!"  -the Warner brothers (and the Warner sister)
            "AAAAAAAAGGGGHHHH"  -Death)