Subject: Invitation...
From: [email-masked] (LodiCraig)
Date: 29 Jun 94 05:20:05 GMT
Newsgroups: alt.agriculture.fruit

>>     The invitation is this; take a small "time-out" from your
ordinary activities to find a quiet spot.  This may be a bathroom or
closet or quiet place in nature.  Close your mind to the normal
consciousness of things around you and listen to your subconscious. 
Listen to all the thoughts that are stored away, extraneous thoughts,
until you reach a certain stage of stillness.  Then focus your mind
with a desire to help someone.
     That desire is itself a spiritual quality,therefore it stirs
Higher Self and begins to activate the healing energies of life.  You
find new ideas, a greater desire to help and be of service.
     The desire may be to begin with yourself.  It is perfectly
acceptable at this time to ask for any healing needed in your own
personal life now.  It is also perfectly acceptable to ask for
specific
help and healing for any others you know or care for.  Or for those
you
are having particular problems with.
     Envision those you seek to help bathed in a white light which
covers them and transforms their image to one of joy, happiness and
freedom from all suffering and care.  See in your mind's eye those
you
seek to aid laughing, happy, dancing and carefree.
     That's it.<<

This kind of describes how I feel after driving tractor for sixteen
hours straight.  Nothing new or magical here.

Craig, a farmer in California