Subject: Re: cmsg cancel <[email-masked]>
From: [email-masked] (Bananafish <><)
Date: 6 Jul 1994 00:38:44 GMT
Newsgroups: alt.activism.d,alt.activism.death-penalty,alt.adjective.noun.verb.verb.verb,alt.adoption,alt.aeffle.und.pferdle,alt.agriculture.fruit,alt.agriculture.misc,alt.aldus.freehand,alt.aldus.misc

In article <[email-masked]>, [email-masked] (Christoph Ozdoba) writes:
>Bananafish <>< ([email-masked]) wrote
>
>alt.sorry.horizon.limited
>alt.no-talk.foreign.language
>
>Chris
>

alt.my.apologies.suggest.offer.proffer
alt.stupid.american.am.was.will-be
alt.egocentric.view.attempt.change.stop
alt.other.languages.welcome.welcome.welcome
alt.minimal.condition.suggest.add.append:
alt.proper.format.apply.utilize.use

--
Bananafish <><                Write for Amnesty International info!
[email-masked]
"Keep your hat on your head; home is a long way away."  --REM
Like figuring out guitar TABs?  Listen to REM?  Write to me!