Subject: fruit plant tissue culture?

From: [email-masked] (Paul Stewart C/O ABIOGEN)
Date: Sat, 23 Nov 96 03:32:12 GMT

I would like to contact facilities and individuals producing fruit plants from 
tissue culture/micropropagation. I am interested in enhancement of woodlots 
with planted fruit shrubs, as well as making local growers self-sustainable in 
apple rootstock by micropropagation of the root tissue. Thanks for any 
interest.

Paul Stewart c/o ABIOGEN Agri-Food Services
RR #2 Vernon Bridge, Prince Edward Island
CANADA  C0A 2E0
(902) 651-3163   [email-masked]

---

From: George Monner <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 1996 12:07:44 -0800

A business you might try would be D'n A Gardens, Box 544  Elnora, AB  T0M 
0Y0.  Ph: (403)773-2489 Attn: Arden Delidais.  Fax: 403 773-2400

She has been producing bush fruit from tissue culture for a number of 
years now.  The last I talked with her she had Saskatoons, Chokecherries, 
 Pincherries and nanking cherries.  She is probably in a position to do 
other cultivars as well.