Subject: Re: plant shocks insect

From: patricia thompson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 1996 22:30:17 -0700

The Energy Times Mag. had a whole page artical on the Neem Tree in the 
1995 March/April issue.  Try for a photocopy from them.  Address:  The 
Energy Times.  2500 Grand Ave.  Long Beach, Ca. 90815-1764.  Phone 
#(516)777-7773.  It's in vol. 5, no. 2 March/ April issue.

Wonder if there are seeds available in this country?

Good Luck,

Pat

---

From: patricia thompson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 1996 22:24:04 -0700

There is and artical in the Energy Times Mag. 1995 Vol 5, No. 2, 
March/April issue, a whole page on the Neem Tree.  They might send 
photocopy if asked.  Address:  The Energy Times.  2500 Grand Ave.  Long 
Beach ,
 ca. 90815-1764.  Phone # (516)777-7773)

Wonder if I could get seeds from this tree?

Good Luck,

Pat