Subject: Gooseberry Plants

From: [email-masked]
Date: 25 Nov 1996 21:38:17 GMT

I have a number of gooseberry plants, I am seeking cultivars, "Langely
Gage" and "Chautauqua". If you have these or know of a source please
advise.

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: 26 Nov 1996 02:04:06 GMT

Subject: Gooseberry Plants
From: [email-masked]
>I have a number of gooseberry plants, I am seeking >cultivars, "Langely
Gage" and "Chautauqua". If you have >these or know of a source please
advise.

One of the best sources of gooseberry cultivars in this country is A.I.
Eppler Ltd., P.O. Box 16513, Seattle, WA 98116, (206) 932-2211. They list
Langely Gage, but I don't see Chautauqua. They might be able to advise. 
For information about the gooseberry see the CRFG Fruit Fact at our web
site: http://www.crfg.org/.

Don Gholston
California Rare Fruit Growers