Subject: research info

From: Rare Digital Books
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 1996 20:31:53 GMT

WHAT A HIT!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
WE ARE SHIPPING CD-ROM COPIES ALL OVER THE WORLD! 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Three Antique herbals to find little known medical information about
plants.  This information just didn't exist anymore until now. A ton
of plants  individually listed and an excellent write-up about each.
The bookmarks make it easier than ever to get right to the
information. 
**A Very unusual and very rare year 1839 botany/herbals By Catherine
Waterman. Also contains ancient poetry with each plant. They are
 all bookmarked. Click on an icon and it takes you right to the page.
** How Plants Grow (Botany Book) By ASA Gray MD, year 1858 with over
500 illustrations that can be utilized using the cut  and paste option
of the software for clip art no one has seen for over a hundred years.
** Lessons  and Stories For Very Little Ones By Estes and Lauriat,
Year 1881. Lots of illustrations, 48 pages. (children's book)
** A completely extinct U.S. Government Regulation Book on the
distribution of   Opium and Coca leaves. Year 1927, 103 pages.
Attorney's love this historic information. Gives  insight to the laws
today. 
** The Farmers Garden By Herbert Collingwood Published by The Rural
New Yorker. Lots of illustrations and down to earth advice on
gardening that has slipped through our fingers from times simpler.
Saving Seeds, Herbs, etc., all kinds of stuff. Year 1905. 128 pages
packed with information our great gradfathers knew. Try some of these
techniques, might be in for a surprise!
** Home Nursing - Lots of illustrations and advice, techniques, etc.,
>from  simpler times how nursing was done from the home. Year 1902, 52
pages.
 ** Grammar of Palmistry By Catherine St. Hill. Ton of illustrations
of the hand showing how palmistry was done in the 1800's. Untouched by
modern hands, a real good book on the subject. Year 1889, 124 pages.
** How Parasites Are Transmitted By the US Dept. of Agriculture. See
in simple language how parasites are transmitted to humans,
incubation, etc.. in simple layman language and what they really look
like, and how to protect yourself from now on. Year 1905. 
** Washington House Seed Catalogue for the Gardener.
Interesting to see a seed catalogue from yesteryear from Washington
Iowa. Ton of illustrations that can be utilized using the cut and
paste option for the plant clip art it has to offer. Year 1915.
 ** Book of 12,000 Synonyms By Robert Bradbury Ph.D. The most accurate
and complete book of synonyms ever published from this time .Year
1886. We printed ours, bound it in a Portfolio and use it all the
time. Less confusing and we can get right to the word or phrase we
want with ease. A real treasure to reach for. 
** Book of Trees By Austin C. Apgar. Ton of Botany illustrations and
inf. that can be utilized in desktop publishing apps. 224 pages of
botany information from the year 1892. 
** Goulds Medical Dictionary By George Gould MD. We tried to document
every plant in this volume as hyperlinked bookmarks. It got so
massive, we had to give up. Over 500 pages of medical information from
the year 1890. 
** Materia Medica By Sam Potter MD. About all kinds of historical
prescriptions using the medicinal plants in all kinds of ways that are
described for  medicine. Excellent plant medicine reference. Year
1894, 255 pages. 
** Ton of very rare Antique Plant Clip Art. Woodcuts and engravings
that have not been in circulation for a hundred years and more.