Subject: Food Scientists on the Web

From: [email-masked] (James R. Eilers)
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 1996 22:19:29 GMT

You are cordially invited to visit Food Scientists on the Web, the
unofficial WWW guide to food scientists worldwide.

http://homepage.interaccess.com/~jreilers/foodsci.htm

If you are a food scientist with a personal web page, please consider
joining us.

Following are the site rules:

The FSW page is limited to those who wish to be listed.  No
individuals will be listed, unless they request to be included.

Once an individual has requested inclusion, the site will be visited
to determine that it meets the intent of the group: 

#1 Is the site a 'personal' web page?; 
#2 Is the owner a food scientist by training, profession, or
serious avocation -- or a student of the food sciences?  

Sites that are predominantly focused on businesses or organizations
are outside the scope of FSW--a number of other pages and search
engines already provide ample reference to such sites.

James R. Eilers
Chicago, IL USA

[email-masked]

http://homepage.interaccess.com/~jreilers