Subject: New newsgroup

From: [email-masked] (DGholston)
Date: 20 Aug 1996 19:21:13 -0400

Congratulations to whoever on getting this new newsgroup up and going. I
worry a bit about splitting traffic between this group and
alt.agriculture.fruit (not to mention rec.gardening!), but maybe it will
all sort out. May I invite anyone interested unusual and subtropical
fruits and vegetables to visit our Web Site at Http://www.crfg.org/ or use
our information e-mail address, [email-masked]. California Rare Fruit
Growers is not a commercial organization. We do solicit members but peddle
a lot of good information for the taking.

Don Gholston
California Rare Fruit Growers

---

From: [email-masked] (Pollinator)
Date: 24 Aug 1996 04:16:22 -0400

Congrats on the new newsgroup, and thanks to those who put it
together.  The concept seems to be working, as the posts are much more on
topic.

    Y'all come by and stop in at the pollination web site, which is
growing and changing fast.

     May your fruit be well-pollinated.

[email-masked]    Dave Green,  PO Box 1200,  Hemingway,  SC
29554

Practical Pollination Home Page            Dave & Janice Green
http://users.aol.com/pollinator/polpage1.html

[email-masked]                                   Dave and Janice Green
Practical Pollination Home Page    
http://users.aol.com/pollinator/polpage1.html  
PO Box 1200, Hemingway, SC    29554