Subject: AMERICAN POMOLOGICAL SOCIETY ANNUAL MEETINGS

From: "Curt R. Rom" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 1996 14:13:25 -0700

Subject: MEETINGS OF THE AMERICAN POMOLOGICAL SOCIETY 

The annual meetings of the AMERICAN POMOLOGICAL SOCIETY  will be held in
conjunction with the American Society For Horticultural Science, in
Lexington Kentucky.  

For all members of and persons interested in the AMERICAN POMOLOGICAL
SOCIETY, please mark your calendars with the following information.

=======================================================================

APS Executive Committee and Advisory Board Meeting:
	Monday, October 7, 1996
	5:00 - 7:00 pm
	Room Chicago/Atlanta Board rooms
	Hyatt Regency Hotel
	Lexington, KY 

	-The Board meeting should be attended by Executive Officers,
Advisory Board members, and Committee Chairs. 
	-Committee chairs are requested to bring 10 typed copies of their
committee reports for the previous year (1995/96) 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
AMERICAN POMOLOGICAL SOCIETY ANNUAL BUSINESS MEETING

	WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 9, 1996
	7:00 - 9:00 PM
	Hyatt Regency Hotel - San Francisco/Washington Rooms
	Lexington, KY

The Business meeting will review the business operations of the Society
for the past year.  The meeting will be highlighted by annual 
presentation of the Shepherd, Wilder, and Hedrix Awards.  

The meeting is open to all APS members and interested persons. 

Plans for 1997 regional and national workshops will be discussed.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
for additional information contact: 

Curt R. Rom, Secretary,  [email-masked]
Rob Crassweller, Business Manager,  <[email-masked]>
Jim Flore, Vice President -- Interim President <[email-masked]>