Subject: Re: Where there are most fruits on the plant?

From: Marc Andelman <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 09 Apr 1997 00:24:12 -0400

If you won't consider the pork fruit, a truly delicious fruit,
then you should post to bionet.biology.tropical   .  As you
move closer to the equator, you encounter more species of fruit.
The most species would be in a tropical country of high diversity
in plant species, such as a rain forest region.  In so far as
species that have been brought into cultivation, try moving
to Indonesia, Thailand, Malaysia, or some such old civilization
that happens to be in a tropical place. I hope you can enjoy
a Durian without holding your nose.

Marc Andelman

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: 11 Apr 1997 10:01:58 GMT

>If you won't consider the pork fruit, a truly delicious fruit,

I don't know how this thread got started, but I can't help wondering why one would consider pork fruit. 

Duke Terrell
The Shotwell Place