Subject: re: plant shocks insects ? (not nem !)

From: [email-masked] (adler)
Date: 20 Sep 1996 16:01:04 GMT

hi there,

have anybody other ideas than neem. We need allelochemicals or
repellents which are not smelling !!!

thankx alex

---

From: [email-masked] (peter morash)
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 1996 15:59:32 LOCAL

In article <[email-masked]> [email-masked] (adler) writes:
>From: [email-masked] (adler)
>Subject: re: plant shocks insects ? (not nem !)
>Date: 20 Sep 1996 16:01:04 GMT

>thankx alex

AgStar Solutions manufactures two non-poisonous insect repellants for 
horticulture & agriculture that will do the job.  You can find out about them 
by E-MAILing them at:     [email-masked]
P.S. They can make to specifications.  They specialize in bio-fertility 
applications.

peter