Subject: Webb Pages

From: [email-masked] (Dick.Bolt)
Date: 13 Aug 1996 13:40:50 GMT

This is supposted to be part of a draft FAQ for the Usenet
"Alt.Agriculture.Fruit" & Sci.Agriculture.fruit Newsgroups. Please help
add and modify this document.

Last Revised:  8/13/96

More Information via the Internet
WEBB PAGES:
http://www.aloha.com/%7Eritt/-----Fruit/Hawaii/Desert Book

http://www.crfg.org/----California Rare Fruit Growers Home Page
http://www.crfg.org/fg/xref/descr.html-CRFGs list & Info
on                         individual fruit
http://www.tfrl.ars.usda.gov/---USDA fruit station in Washington state
http://www.tfrl.ars.usda.gov/Links.html--List of other webb sites on fruit
http://ss.fruit.affrc.go.jp/activities.html--Japaneese Fruit Research

Other Fruit Related Groups:
* North american Fruit Explorers (NAFX)  has 1/4 ly publication called 
Pamona. address on request.
* Rare Fruit Council of Miami, FL:
My information ( old) has them at p.O. Box 561914; Miami, FL 33256.
There was also a reference to Donna at 1+800-COCONUT or 305-8272286 for
info on group.
A mister Bob C. Cannon in Hialeah, Fla.
* Rare fruit Council of Australia was PO Box 707 ; Calms,NQ 4870