Subject: WWW Gardening Sites? Info. request.

From: Donna Wilson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 31 Dec 1994 09:12:36 -0800

Some time ago I found -- but wasn't smart enough to "bookmark" a wonderful
gardening web site.  It was in the US and -- if memory serves at all
-- was maintained by a community based organization (i.e. not a botanical
garden or Time-Warner's Virtual Garden).  Would really appreciate your
taking the time to post (or e-mail) your favourite WWW gardening sites.
 Thanks in advance.

ps ... it's been an unusually warm winter here in southern BC.  Most
of the little spring bulbs are up and shivering bravely in today's
sub-zero temperatures.

-------------------------- HOPE SPRINGS ETERNAL ------------------------
Donna Wilson                                         [email-masked]
Cyberstore Systems Inc.
Voice:  604-482-3400        Fax: 604-482-3433        Modem: 604-482-3444

---

From: [email-masked] (Karen Fletcher)
Date: 1 Jan 1995 00:05:53 GMT

Donna Wilson ([email-masked]) wrote:
: Some time ago I found -- but wasn't smart enough to "bookmark" a wonderful
: gardening web site.  It was in the US and -- if memory serves at all
: -- was maintained by a community based organization (i.e. not a botanical
: garden or Time-Warner's Virtual Garden).  Would really appreciate your
: taking the time to post (or e-mail) your favourite WWW gardening sites.
:  Thanks in advance.

Gee, I hope it was The Garden Gate on Prairienet ;-)  (It's modest author 
below.)  I hate to think I've been missing any good sites!

Just now (as of two days ago!) available at SunSITE, too:
    http://sunsite.unc.edu/garden-gate/homepage.htm

Lots of new stuff.  Look for official announcement here within the week.

Happy New Year!

Karen Fletcher                                     [email-masked]
==========================================================================

---

From: [email-masked] (Karen Fletcher)
Date: 1 Jan 1995 00:05:53 GMT

Happy New Year!

---

From: [email-masked] (Doug Wade)
Date: Sun, 1 Jan 1995 00:33:09 GMT

In article <[email-masked]>, Donna

> taking the time to post (or e-mail) your favourite WWW gardening sites.

Here's a good net thing to know about.   http://akebono.stanford.edu/yahoo
is a big database of web sites.  Open that URL, hit the search button, and
type in garden.  I got 61 hits doing this.

---
Doug Wade / [email-masked] / 10 seconds until warp core breach

---

From: [email-masked] (Doug Wade)
Date: Sun, 1 Jan 1995 00:33:09 GMT

---