Subject: Re: Mail order source of African violet

From: [email-masked] (The Polsons)
Date: Sun, 27 Nov 1994 02:54:45 GMT

In article <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
(Yan Tak Chi) wrote:

> Can somebody suggest any mail order sources for African violet?
> Raymond

Oh, there's lots of them. Try going to the library and pick up "African
Violet" magazine, and there's lots of ads. I like Judy's Violets the best,
always healthy plants that arrive in good shape consistantly, and great
customer service. I didn't like Sonja's Violets at all...Avoid them! 

Judy's Violets
9 Graeler Drive
Creve Coeur, MO 63146

-Willow     ([email-masked])
-------------------------------------------------------------------
The green Earth sends her incense up
>From many a mountain shrine;
>From folded leaf and dewey cup
She pours her sacred wine.                - John Greenleaf Whittier
---------------------------------------------------------------------