Subject: FYI: 'Internet Resources for Gardeners' - WWW article

From: [email-masked] (Karen Fletcher)
Date: 29 Nov 1994 14:09:48 GMT

The Garden Spider's Web will be a regular online column for the World Wide
Web publication _The Virtual Mirror_. 

The Garden Spider's Web first column, 'Internet Resources for Gardeners', is
full of interesting and useful links for gardeners and covers: 

	Virtual Garden Tours	
	Horticulture Information	
	A Guide to BC
	Books, Magazines, Catalogs, etc.
	Newsgroups
	Keeping Up	

Although The Garden Spider's Web is best visited with a WWW browser 
with graphics capabilities (Netscape, Mosaic, etc.) there is still plenty 
to explore if all you have is a text-based browser like lynx.

So drop by for some quality online time and enjoy!

<A HREF="http://mirror.wwa.com/mirror/index.html">The Virtual Mirror</A>

Karen Fletcher                                   [email-masked]
=================The Garden Gate on Prairienet==========================
Via the World Wide Web: http://www.prairienet.org/ag/garden/homepage.htm
========================================================================
  Prairienet is a busy freenet, so please try to visit outside our peak
  hours of 3pm-12am CST.  Be sure to drop me a line when you come visit!