Subject: Seed Companies - Who's Who?

From: [email-masked] (Phil Hansford)
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 1994 08:48:54 -0800

"EB> From: "David E. Bradford" <[email-masked]>
 "EB> Organization: Intergraph Corporation, Huntsville, AL

 "EB> I know that Park's and Wayside must be either sister companies or the
 "EB> same company. However, I was suprised last year when my order from
 "EB> Cook's Garden came to me with a South Carolina return address (or
 "EB> was it the charge card billing address?).Anyway, 
 "EB> this got me wondering
 "EB> if Cook's Garden wasn't somehow associated with Park/Wayside.
 "EB> Cook's Garden is supposedly out of Vermont, I think, and a family
 "EB> business. Does Park/Wayside just handle their shipping or something?
 
Yes, even though they have slightly different addresses, Parks owns
Wayside.  I remember some years back, when Wayside was located in an
Eastern state, I think they had financial difficulties, and Parks bought
them, then moved them to a nearby location in South Carolina.
 
As far as Cook's, maybe they're drop shipping.
 
//Phil//