Subject: Re: Mushrooms for tree stumps?

From: "Ralph D. Arnold" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 3 Dec 94 01:22:34 PDT

On 1 Dec 94 15:05:21 EST, 
[email-masked]  <[email-masked]> wrote:

>At the time everyone was discussing what to do with tree stumps, I read 
>along without really paying attention, because we didn't have any
>tree stumps to do anything with.  Last week our ancient apple tree
>blew over--so now we have a stump.
>
>My favorite suggestion was to grow mushrooms on the stump.. Trouble
>is, I haven't a clue as to where to buy mushrooms, or what kinds would
>work in this situation.  Any suggestions would be much appreciated.
>Thanks,
>Carol
>
Check out my FTP site or gopherspace.  Or subscribe to FREE Internet 
mailing list on mushroom cultivation called FUNGUS = send an email to
[email-masked] with message: 
Subscribe fungus <[email-masked]>
Hope this helps!

Ralph D. Arnold [email-masked] | "ON-LINE ACCESS" gopherspace offers
P.O. Box 889, Oregon City, OR 97045  | "FUNGI-BY-EMAIL"=growing mushrooms 
gopher://gopher.teleport.com/11/users/rarnold |will email files if needed
anonymous ftp by ftp.teleport.com in directory pub\users\rarnold\mushroom