Subject: "Worms Eat My Garbage"

From: [email-masked] (Dick Lucas)
Date: 29 Dec 94 17:01:22 GMT

Hi:  Does anyone know of a source for the book "Worms Eat My Garbage" by
Mary Appelhof?  My bookstore tells me it was published in 1982, is out of
print, and can't be ordered.  I'm not prepared to accept that.  Thanks in
advance for any pointers.

Dick Lucas   [email-masked]

---

From: [email-masked] (Deborah Pearce)
Date: Thu, 29 Dec 1994 23:23:02 GMT

>Dick Lucas   [email-masked]

Locate a used book store in your area.  Almost all subscribe to a central 
listing service which lists books available in the used book market, 
recommended prices, and central distributors for the used book market.  It 
will probably be found there, and can be ordered for you.
Didi

---

From: [email-masked] (PVTS)
Date: 30 Dec 1994 00:11:49 -0500

This book is available from Gardener's Supply Company at 802 863 1700.
Mail address is 128 Intervale Rd.  Burlington, VT 05401