Subject: Re: Gardening CD-ROM's...

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 94 01:40:39 -0500

Tom Drynda <[email-masked]> writes:
 
>	A few weeks ago I posted a followup to an article requesting
>the phone-number of the US publisher "Books That Work" who recently
>publshed a CD-ROM called "3D Landscape".
 
According to the manual, their technical support number is
(415) 843-4440.  Their bulletin board number is (415) 812-9701.
Address:     Books That Work
             2300 Geng Road, Building 3, Suite 100
             Palo Alto, CA  94303
             U.S.A.

---

From: [email-masked] (Savitar)
Date: 29 Nov 1994 00:35:37 -0500

In article <[email-masked]>, [email-masked] writes:

RE: 3D Landscape, their technical support number is
(415) 843-4440.  Their bulletin board number is (415) 812-9701.
Address:     Books That Work
             2300 Geng Road, Building 3, Suite 100
             Palo Alto, CA  94303
             U.S.A.

Be advised that the company  also operates a Web site that includes some
useful gardening information. Their URL is: http://www.btw.com. Check it
out.

Sean C.