Subject: Re: WWW sites?

From: [email-masked] (Ken Hardy)
Date: 19 Nov 1994 04:43:22 GMT

The Polsons ([email-masked]) wrote:
: Hello! I just got access to the web, and was interested in sites to look
: for. Can anyone supply some, or are they on the FAQ? If so, if anyone
: could post the FAQ, that would be great. THANKS!

Try the Missouri Botanical Garden at
	<http://straylight.tamu.edu/MoBot/welcom.html>
and the Missouri Horticultural Guides at
	<gopher://bigcat.missouri.edu/11/reference/guides-h>

FAQs are posted regularly in groups that have them and are archived
at <ftp://rtfm.mit.edu/pub/usenet-by-group/news.answers/gardens>.

---

From: [email-masked] (Lily Pond)
Date: 19 Nov 1994 06:14:42 GMT

>at <ftp://rtfm.mit.edu/pub/usenet-by-group/news.answers/gardens>.
These addresses do not seem to work....

---

From: [email-masked] (Karen Fletcher)
Date: 29 Nov 1994 09:39:33 GMT

Try out The Garden Gate for lots of good stuff.  (It's located on a busy 
freenet system, so try to visit outside the hours of 3pm-midnight CST).

Also check the article 'Internet Resources for Gardeners' in my column The 
Garden Spider's Web in the WWW publication The Virtual Mirror.

<A HREF="http://mirror.wwa.com/mirror/garden/94/gs941127.htm">
	The Virtual Mirror:  The Garden Spider's Web</A>

Enjoy!

--
Karen Fletcher                                   [email-masked]
=================The Garden Gate on Prairienet==========================
Via the World Wide Web: http://www.prairienet.org/ag/garden/homepage.htm