Subject: Re: Herbal Medicine info sites?

From: [email-masked]
Date: 26 Dec 1994 04:24:54 GMT

In <[email-masked]>, [email-masked] (Ceci Henningsson) writes:
>[email-masked] (Rita Melnick) writes:
>> Does anyone know of any newsgroups or Web sites that offer
>> information on or discussions of herbal medicines?  Or even herbs in
>> general?

Try the following Web Page from the University of Missouri Botanical Gardens:

http://nearnet.gnn.com/gnn/wic/garden.10.html

+------------------------------+-------------------------------------------+
|  @@@@   @@@@       @  @@@@   | I'm Warped, alright.                      |
| @    @ @    @     @  @    @  |                                           |
| @    @  @@       @      @@   | Dan Simpson                               |
| @    @    @@    @     @@     | Bainbridge Island, WA                     |
| @    @ @    @  @     @       |                                           |
|  @@@@   @@@@  @      @@@@@@  | [email-masked]                       |
+------------------------------+-------------------------------------------+

---

From: [email-masked] (Ceci Henningsson)
Date: 25 Dec 1994 23:08:20 GMT

> information on or discussions of herbal medicines?  Or even herbs in

I have some available for anonymous ftp at FTP.LYSATOR.LIU.SE in
/pub/religion/neopagan/Herbs. Here is a listing of that directory:

/pub/religion/neopagan/Herbs
============================
./General
./General/README
./General/calendar
./General/cherokee_lore
./General/essential_chemicaly
./General/general_lore.gz
./General/heritage_seed
./General/historical_gardens.gz
./General/mail_order_herbs
./General/tools
./General/vision

./Plants
./Plants/README
./Plants/absinthe
./Plants/acorus_calamus
./Plants/agrimonia
./Plants/allium_sativum
./Plants/alstonia
./Plants/angelica
./Plants/astragalus.gz
./Plants/bergamot
./Plants/blackberry
./Plants/crampbark
./Plants/damiana
./Plants/dragons_blood
./Plants/echinacea
./Plants/echinacea_angustifolia
./Plants/fennel
./Plants/galium
./Plants/ginseng
./Plants/gotukola
./Plants/guarana
./Plants/manomin.gz
./Plants/melissa
./Plants/momordica.gz
./Plants/phytolacca_decandra
./Plants/portulacea
./Plants/turnera_diffusa
./Plants/wormwood_poisonous

./Uses
./Uses/README
./Uses/anxiety.gz
./Uses/blood_cleansing_tea
./Uses/curry_recipe
./Uses/deppression_aromatherapy
./Uses/drying_herbs
./Uses/fenugreek
./Uses/flower_essence
./Uses/flying_ointment
./Uses/for_bees
./Uses/for_horses
./Uses/fragrant_oils
./Uses/immunity_herbs.gz
./Uses/impotens
./Uses/incense
./Uses/indigestion
./Uses/liquid_extracts
./Uses/oil_recipes
./Uses/pms
./Uses/pregnancy.gz
./Uses/question_time
./Uses/signature_doctrine.gz
./Uses/two_aphrodisiacs
./Uses/vitamines
./Uses/winemaking

Files ending in ".gz" are compressed using gunzip. If you don't have
gunzip, you can let our ftp-server uncompress the file for you. Simply
state the file name _without_ the extension (.gz) when getting it.

There's also general gardening info in /pub/gardening. If you have
files about herbs that you would like displayed in the lysator
ftp-area, please mail me for submission guidelines.

Regards,
--Ceci
--
=====[email-masked]===========================================
"The map is not the territory." Alfred Korzybski
===================================================================

---

From: [email-masked] (Ceci Henningsson)
Date: 25 Dec 1994 23:08:20 GMT

./Plants
./Plants/README
./Plants/absinthe
./Plants/acorus_calamus
./Plants/agrimonia
./Plants/allium_sativum
./Plants/alstonia
./Plants/angelica
./Plants/astragalus.gz
./Plants/bergamot
./Plants/blackberry
./Plants/crampbark
./Plants/damiana
./Plants/dragons_blood
./Plants/echinacea

./Uses
./Uses/README
./Uses/anxiety.gz

Regards,
--Ceci

---

From: [email-masked] (Ceci Henningsson)
Date: 25 Dec 1994 23:08:20 GMT

./Plants
./Plants/README
./Plants/absinthe
./Plants/acorus_calamus
./Plants/agrimonia
./Plants/allium_sativum
./Plants/alstonia
./Plants/angelica
./Plants/astragalus.gz
./Plants/bergamot
./Plants/blackberry
./Plants/crampbark
./Plants/damiana
./Plants/dragons_blood
./Plants/echinacea

./Uses
./Uses/README
./Uses/anxiety.gz

Regards,
--Ceci

---

From: [email-masked] (Larry London)
Date: 2 Jan 1995 02:32:39 GMT

Accessing Herb Information At sunSITE.unc.edu
---------------------------------------------

WAIS (also available via telnet)

World Wide Web (also available via telnet, lynx available for vt100 users)
 URL: http://sunsite.unc.edu

anonymous ftp

ftpmail (Send e-mail to [email-masked] for helpfile on ftpmail usage) 

Gopher (also available via telnet)
URL info:

Type=1+
Name=herbs
Path=1/../.pub/academic/medicine/alternative-healthcare/herbs
Host=president.oit.unc.edu
Port=70
Admin=Jonathan Magid and Chris Colomb, 919-962-6501 <[email-masked]>
ModDate=Wed Nov  2 18:22:26 1994 <19941102182226>
URL: gopher://president.oit.unc.edu:70/11/../.pub/academic/medicine/alternative-healthcare/herbs

telnet
 Login: (follow login instructions for access to WAIS, gopher, ftp, lynx)
 (vt100 works fine)

Navigating FTP Directories and Gopher Menus:
--------------------------------------------
Anonymous ftp:

  ftp sunSITE.unc.edu
  Login: anonymous
  Password: (enter your Internet E-Mail ID)
  cd pub/academic/medicine/alternative-healthcare
  cd herbs

Gopher:

The Worlds of sunSITE
  browse all sunSITE archives
    academic
      medicine
        alternative healthcare
          herbs

For more information contact:

Lawrence London               
[email-masked]  
Venaura Farm        
Chapel Hill, N.C., U.S.A.

-=||=-

Contents of herb archives - Jan. 1, 1995:

sunSITE.unc.edu
pub/academic/medicine/alternative-healthcare/herbs
-
drwxr-xr-x  2 london        512 Nov 17 06:47 RFI
drwxr-xr-x  5 london        512 Dec 30 21:19 discussion-groups
drwxr-xr-x  2 london        512 Nov  7 13:14 faqs
drwxr-xr-x  2 london        512 Dec  1 21:50 general
-rw-r--r--  1 london       1386 Jan  1 11:51 guide-to-herb-info
-rw-r--r--  1 london      11804 Dec 31 20:54 herb-faqs
drwxr-xr-x  6 london       1024 Dec 31 21:05 herbal-medicine
drwxr-xr-x  2 london       1024 Dec 31 20:55 literature
drwxr-xr-x  2 london        512 Dec 21 23:02 mail-order
drwxr-xr-x  4 london       1024 Oct 23 18:15 mini-databases

RFI:
-rw-r--r--  1 london        974 Nov 17 06:47 tropical-medicinal-plants

discussion-groups:
drwxr-xr-x  2 london        512 Dec  8 23:06 1993
drwxr-xr-x  3 london        512 Dec 24 00:23 1994
drwxr-xr-x  2 london        512 Dec 30 21:20 alt.folklore.herbs

discussion-groups/1993:
-rwxr-xr-x  1 london       6147 Jun 16  1993 afh.001.gz
-rwxr-xr-x  1 london       3651 Jun 16  1993 afh.002.gz
-rwxr-xr-x  1 london      24193 Jun 16  1993 afh.003.gz
-rwxr-xr-x  1 london      47306 Jun 16  1993 afh.004.gz
-rwxr-xr-x  1 london      33677 Jun 19  1993 afh.005.gz
-rwxr-xr-x  1 london     301043 Aug  7  1993 afh.006.gz
-rwxr-xr-x  1 london      94493 Sep  2  1993 afh.007.gz
-rwxr-xr-x  1 london      72147 Sep 27  1993 afh.008.gz
-rwxr-xr-x  1 london     180806 Oct 31  1993 afh.009.gz

discussion-groups/1994:
-rw-r--r--  1 london     525440 Dec  8 19:36 Alt.folklore.herbs.1.gz
-rw-r--r--  1 london      22428 Dec 13 21:40 Alt.folklore.herbs.2
-rw-r--r--  1 london     403273 Dec 24 00:10 Alt.folklore.herbs.3
drwxr-xr-x  2 london        512 Dec  8 23:07 archives

discussion-groups/1994/archives:
-rwxr-xr-x  1 london     503978 May  3  1994 afh.Feb-May1994.gz
-rwxr-xr-x  1 london       3050 Feb 23  1994 afh.Feb1994.2.gz
-rwxr-xr-x  1 london      56913 Feb 23  1994 afh.Feb1994.gz
-rwxr-xr-x  1 london     456607 Feb  9  1994 afh.Jan1994.gz
-rw-r--r--  1 london     383105 Oct 20 11:58 afh.Jun-Oct1994.gz

discussion-groups/alt.folklore.herbs:
-rw-r--r--  1 london     505097 Jan  1 11:26 Alt.folklore.herbs.3

faqs:
-rw-r--r--  1 london     121716 Oct 23 19:29 Herbs.Faq
-rwxr-xr-x  1 london     125004 Mar  3  1994 herb-faq.new
-rw-r--r--  1 london       3226 Nov  7 13:19 herbs-for-poison-ivy.faq
-rwxr-xr-x  1 london     121716 Feb 17  1994 herbs.FAQ
-rwxr-xr-x  1 london      46722 Feb 17  1994 herbs.resource-list
-rwxr-xr-x  1 london      43918 Mar 10  1994 medherbs.faqinfo

general:
-rw-r--r--  1 london       6728 Oct 21 21:36 Herbal-Apprenticeships.1995
-rw-r--r--  1 london       7177 Oct 27 21:52 Herbalists-Apprenticeship
-rw-r--r--  1 london       1546 Nov 20 20:31 Indian-herbs
-rw-r--r--  1 london      21226 Oct 23 14:21 Wildcrafted.Herbal.Products
-rwxr-xr-x  1 london       2270 Apr 10  1994 dream-pillow.ingredients
-rw-r--r--  1 london       2078 Nov  7 21:25 free-radical-scavenger-herb-tea
-rw-r--r--  1 london      26657 Nov  7 21:27 herb-teas.possible-toxicity
-rw-r--r--  1 london       1337 Nov  7 19:28 herbal-insect-repellent
-rwxr-xr-x  1 london        644 Apr 15  1994 herbal-mothballs
-rw-r--r--  1 london       1050 Dec  1 21:50 herbs-as-anti-depressants
-rw-r--r--  1 london       1147 Nov  8 10:24 preserving-basil-parsley
-rw-r--r--  1 london       1464 Oct 23 19:29 preserving.herbs
-rw-r--r--  1 london       3969 Oct 23 19:33 tips-on-growing

herbal-medicine:
drwxr-xr-x  2 london        512 Nov  6 10:03 Garden-Pharmacy
drwxr-xr-x  2 london        512 Nov  6 22:37 Herb-Research-Foundation
-rw-r--r--  1 london        610 Dec 23 14:12 Medical-Mycology-Society-of-New-York
lrwxrwxrwx  1 london         58 Dec 29 21:51 Southwest-School-of-Botanical-Medicine -> /home8/users/london/althealth/SW-School-Botanical-Medicine
-rw-r--r--  1 london       1872 Dec  4 21:01 St.Johns.Wort
-rw-r--r--  1 london       1128 Nov 27 17:43 echinacea-info-pointer
-rw-r--r--  1 london       1830 Nov 26 18:29 echinacea.extract-preparation
drwxr-xr-x  2 london        512 Dec 31 21:05 general
-rw-r--r--  1 london       1536 Nov  2 18:03 hen-of-the-woods.mushroom
-rw-r--r--  1 london       3401 Dec 24 00:45 herbs-for-asthma
-rw-r--r--  1 london       8860 Oct 27 21:47 herbs-for-nausea
-rw-r--r--  1 london       2965 Nov  6 11:31 herbs-for-poison-ivy
-rwxr-xr-x  1 london       2618 Apr 12  1994 kombucha
drwxr-xr-x  2 london        512 Nov 25 18:40 literature
-rw-r--r--  1 london       5737 Oct 17 10:08 ma-huang
-rw-r--r--  1 london       1198 Nov 25 00:46 medicinal-herbs.txt
-rwxr-xr-x  1 london       1241 Jan 12  1994 mha.asthma.treatment
-rwxr-xr-x  1 london       1147 Jan  3  1994 mha.gotu-kola
-rwxr-xr-x  1 london        691 Feb  2  1994 mha.herbs.for.bronchitis
-rwxr-xr-x  1 london      14994 May 15  1994 oriental-medicine.faq
-rw-r--r--  1 london       3535 Oct 12 11:19 umbelliferaes.warning

herbal-medicine/Garden-Pharmacy:
-rwxr-xr-x  1 london       1446 Mar 20  1994 chamomile.German
-rwxr-xr-x  1 london       1946 Mar 20  1994 echinacea
-rwxr-xr-x  1 london       2262 Mar 20  1994 feverfew
-rwxr-xr-x  1 london       1551 Mar 20  1994 valerian

herbal-medicine/Herb-Research-Foundation:
-rw-r--r--  1 london       2382 Nov  6 22:01 Welcome-HRF-info
-rw-r--r--  1 london      13770 Nov  6 22:08 immune.txt
-rw-r--r--  1 london      13942 Nov  6 22:22 travel.txt

herbal-medicine/general:
-rw-r--r--  1 london       3968 Dec 31 21:06 kombucha-tea-mushroom

herbal-medicine/literature:
-rw-r--r--  1 london       1843 Nov 25 18:40 
                                   Growing-Gourmet-and-Medicinal-Mushrooms

literature:
-rw-r--r--  1 london       1169 Dec 11 22:15 15th-16th-century-herbals
-rw-r--r--  1 london       2430 Dec 31 20:55 A.Druids.Herbal
-rw-r--r--  1 london       1564 Oct 26 15:55 Chinese.Materia.Medica
-rw-r--r--  1 london      14477 Oct  9 10:53 HERBALGRAM
-rw-r--r--  1 london       1905 Nov  6 23:40 Harrowsmith.book-of-herbs
-rwxr-xr-x  1 london       1474 Apr 12  1994 Honest.Herbal
-rw-r--r--  1 london       5469 Oct 23 19:13 IBIS.database
-rwxr-xr-x  1 london       1435 Apr  8  1994 R.F.Weiss
-rw-r--r--  1 london       2344 Oct  9 10:54 The-Herbalist.CD-ROM
-rwxr-xr-x  1 london       2279 Jan 18  1994 Well.Being.Journal
-rw-r--r--  1 london       1614 Oct  6 21:37 Windows-Herb-Program
-rw-r--r--  1 london       8792 Feb 13  1994 afh.books
-rwxr-xr-x  1 london       9481 Jan 19  1994 basic.herb.set
-rwxr-xr-x  1 london       2270 Jan  5  1994 books1
-rwxr-xr-x  1 london       3499 Jan 21  1994 books2
-rwxr-xr-x  1 london       1131 Mar 27  1994 books3
-rwxr-xr-x  1 london       3499 Jan 21  1994 books4
-rwxr-xr-x  1 london       1303 Feb  2  1994 books5
-rwxr-xr-x  1 london       1125 Jan 18  1994 books6
-rw-r--r--  1 london       1272 Nov 20 20:29 catalogs
-rw-r--r--  1 london       1949 Oct  9 10:39 colonial-use-of-herbs
-rwxr-xr-x  1 london       1230 Mar 22  1994 english.herb.books
-rwxr-xr-x  1 london       3568 Feb 17  1994 herb-gardening-booklist
-rwxr-xr-x  1 london       4869 Feb 17  1994 herb-journals
-rwxr-xr-x  1 london       1039 Mar 22  1994 herb.encyclopedia
-rwxr-xr-x  1 london       3082 Apr 13  1994 herbalism.books
-rw-r--r--  1 london      34535 Jun 16  1994 herbals
-rw-r--r--  1 london       1336 Dec 14 01:53 herbs-and-medicinal-plants
-rw-r--r--  1 london       1962 Oct 23 19:29 medicinal-herbs
-rw-r--r--  1 london       1913 Nov  6 10:49 medicinal-herbs-of-Ecuador
-rw-r--r--  1 london       5794 Oct 23 19:18 medieval-use-of-herbs
-rw-r--r--  1 london      25190 Jun 21  1994 resource-list

mail-order:
-rw-r--r--  1 london        534 Oct 23 22:04 Bountiful.Gardens.Seeds
-rw-r--r--  1 london      20303 Oct 24 21:51 COLUMBINES-&-WIZARDRY-HERBS,-INC.
-rwxr-xr-x  1 london        811 Jan 18  1994 Chinese.Herbs.mail-order-sources
-rw-r--r--  1 london        349 Oct 23 22:03 Columbines.and.Wizardry.Herbs
-rw-r--r--  1 london       1048 Dec 20 10:43 Great-China-Herbs
-rw-r--r--  1 london       3269 Oct 27 21:49 RICHTERS-HERBS
-rw-r--r--  1 london       1591 Dec 21 22:51 Richters
-rw-r--r--  1 london        854 Oct 23 22:11 Richters.Herbs.Internet-ID
-rw-r--r--  1 london       1129 Oct 23 19:29 Richters.Internet-ID
-rw-r--r--  1 london       1090 Dec 21 23:02 Winstead-Farms
-rw-r--r--  1 london       1446 Nov 27 18:01 capsule-filling-machine
-rwxr-xr-x  1 london       2884 Oct 23 22:14 herb-seeds-sourcelist
-rw-r--r--  1 london       5044 Nov 12 01:48 herbs.txt.garden-gate
-rw-r--r--  1 london       2326 Nov 20 20:30 list

mini-databases:
drwxr-xr-x  2 london       1024 Oct 23 18:13 1
drwxr-xr-x  3 london       1024 Oct 23 18:15 2

mini-databases/1:
-rw-r--r--  1 london       5888 Jan 22  1994 aniherb.hrb
-rw-r--r--  1 london       5248 Jan 22  1994 beesherb.hrb
-rw-r--r--  1 london       3072 Jan 22  1994 chinese.hrb
-rw-r--r--  1 london      30592 Jan 22  1994 critic.hrb
-rw-r--r--  1 london       4608 Jan 22  1994 curry.hrb
-rw-r--r--  1 london      13440 Jan 22  1994 doctsig.hrb
-rw-r--r--  1 london       4992 Jan 22  1994 echin.hrb
-rw-r--r--  1 london       2816 Jan 22  1994 extracts.hrb
-rw-r--r--  1 london        195 Jan 22  1994 file_id.diz
-rw-r--r--  1 london       4352 Jan 22  1994 future.hrb
-rw-r--r--  1 london       3328 Jan 22  1994 garlic.hrb
-rw-r--r--  1 london       8576 Jan 22  1994 gotukola.hrb
-rw-r--r--  1 london      10095 Jan 22  1994 herbs.hrb
-rw-r--r--  1 london      95430 Aug  2 10:53 herbtxt.zip
-rw-r--r--  1 london       3584 Jan 22  1994 heritage.hrb
-rw-r--r--  1 london      11648 Jan 22  1994 history.hrb
-rw-r--r--  1 london      17792 Jan 22  1994 immune.hrb
-rw-r--r--  1 london       8320 Jan 22  1994 liver.hrb
-rw-r--r--  1 london      17536 Jan 22  1994 manomin.hrb
-rw-r--r--  1 london      10496 Jan 22  1994 nerves.hrb
-rw-r--r--  1 london      11904 Jan 22  1994 pregnant.hrb
-rw-r--r--  1 london       3968 Jan 22  1994 protest.hrb
-rw-r--r--  1 london       2048 Jan 22  1994 purslane.hrb
-rw-r--r--  1 london       8064 Jan 22  1994 q&a1.hrb
-rw-r--r--  1 london       7303 Jan 22  1994 winemake.hrb
-rw-r--r--  1 london       4096 Jan 22  1994 winter.hrb

mini-databases/2:
-rwxr-xr-x  1 london       1113 Feb 25  1990 alstonia.hrb
-rwxr-xr-x  1 london       5887 Aug 20  1989 aniherb.hrb
-rwxr-xr-x  1 london      14311 Jan  1  1989 astragal.txt
-rwxr-xr-x  1 london       4809 Jan  1  1989 ayurved.txt
-rwxr-xr-x  1 london       5143 Aug 20  1989 beesherb.hrb
-rwxr-xr-x  1 london       8549 Jan  1  2038 berberaq.txt
-rwxr-xr-x  1 london        916 Apr 17  1990 bloodtea.hrb
-rwxr-xr-x  1 london       1600 Feb 25  1990 calamus.hrb
-rwxr-xr-x  1 london       3764 Nov 25  1989 cherherb.txt
-rwxr-xr-x  1 london       2690 Jul  7  1989 chinese.hrb
-rwxr-xr-x  1 london       4482 Jul  7  1989 curry.hrb
-rwxr-xr-x  1 london       1833 Feb 25  1990 damiana.hrb
-rwxr-xr-x  1 london      13399 Jul  7  1989 doctsig.hrb
-rwxr-xr-x  1 london       4944 Jul  7  1989 echin.hrb
-rwxr-xr-x  1 london       2776 Jul  7  1989 extracts.hrb
-rwxr-xr-x  1 london       1463 Nov 14  1993 files.bbs
-rwxr-xr-x  1 london       4352 Jul  7  1989 future.hrb
-rwxr-xr-x  1 london       3254 Jul  7  1989 garlic.hrb
-rwxr-xr-x  1 london       2118 Feb 27  1990 ginseng.hrb
-rwxr-xr-x  1 london       8472 Jul  7  1989 gotukola.hrb
-rwxr-xr-x  1 london        891 Feb 25  1990 guarana.hrb
-rwxr-xr-x  1 london       3631 Nov 28  1989 herbbib.txt
-rwxr-xr-x  1 london     127549 Jan 22  1992 herbdata.zip
-rwxr-xr-x  1 london      10095 Jul  7  1989 herbs.hrb
-rwxr-xr-x  1 london       3584 Jul  7  1989 heritage.hrb
-rwxr-xr-x  1 london      11579 Jul  7  1989 history.hrb
-rwxr-xr-x  1 london      17666 Jul  7  1989 immune.hrb
-rwxr-xr-x  1 london       3331 Apr 17  1990 impotenc.txt
drwxr-xr-x  2 london        512 Oct 23 18:16 info
-rwxr-xr-x  1 london       8254 Jul  7  1989 liver.hrb
-rwxr-xr-x  1 london      17536 Jul  7  1989 manomin.hrb
-rwxr-xr-x  1 london      18432 Jul  5  1989 mherbs.txt
-rwxr-xr-x  1 london      10411 Jul  7  1989 nerves.hrb
-rwxr-xr-x  1 london       1266 Mar 15  1990 pms.hrb
-rwxr-xr-x  1 london      11904 Jul  7  1989 pregnant.hrb
-rwxr-xr-x  1 london       1982 Jul  7  1989 purslane.hrb
-rwxr-xr-x  1 london       8064 Jul  7  1989 q&a1.hrb
-rwxr-xr-x  1 london      12800 Mar  2  1990 roots.txt
-rwxr-xr-x  1 london       4593 Feb 25  1990 tools.hrb
-rwxr-xr-x  1 london       7303 Jul  7  1989 winemake.hrb

mini-databases/2/info:
-rwxr-xr-x  1 london      11999 Nov 15  1993 al-herbs.lst
-rwxr-xr-x  1 london       5213 Apr 25  1992 dharma

-=||=-

Contents of archives for:

Southwest School of Botanical Medicine
sunSITE.unc.edu
pub/academic/medicine/alternative-healthcare

-rw-r--r--  1 london     178287 Dec 22 11:44 Med_Herb_Glossary_1.1
-rw-r--r--  1 london      12343 Dec 27 13:54 SWSBM.School_Catalogue_ASCII
-rw-r--r--  1 london          0 Jan  1 21:17 files
drwxr-xr-x  2 london       3072 Dec 30 11:14 herb-pictures
drwxr-xr-x  2 london        512 Dec 29 21:50 herbal-repertory
drwxr-xr-x  2 london        512 Dec 29 21:50 herbal-tinctures
drwxr-xr-x  2 london        512 Dec 29 21:50 herbal.materia-medica
-rw-r--r--  1 london       2933 Dec 30 11:15 list
drwxr-xr-x  6 london        512 Dec 29 21:50 mac
drwxr-xr-x  2 london        512 Dec 29 21:50 specific-indications

herb-pictures:
-rw-rw-r--  1 ftp         27610 Dec 29 06:11 Acacia_constricta.jpg
-rw-rw-r--  1 ftp         35167 Dec 29 06:11 Achillea_millefolium.jpg
-rw-rw-r--  1 ftp         35552 Dec 29 06:12 Achlys_triphylla.jpg
-rw-rw-r--  1 ftp         46343 Dec 29 06:13 Aconitum_columbianum.jpg
-rw-rw-r--  1 ftp         39493 Dec 29 06:14 Actea_rubra.jpg
-rw-rw-r--  1 ftp         74417 Dec 30 01:46 Adiantum_capillus-ven.jpg
-rw-rw-r--  1 ftp         74417 Dec 29 06:16 Adiantum_capillus-veneris
-rw-rw-r--  1 ftp         54668 Dec 29 06:17 Adiantum_jordanii
-rw-rw-r--  1 ftp         54668 Dec 30 01:47 Adiantum_jordanii.jpg
-rw-rw-r--  1 ftp         45122 Dec 29 16:01 Adiantum_pedatum.jpg
-rw-rw-r--  1 ftp         28691 Dec 29 16:02 Aesculus_californica.jpg
-rw-rw-r--  1 ftp         77650 Dec 29 16:03 Agave_parryi.jpg
-rw-rw-r--  1 ftp         60383 Dec 29 16:04 Aloe_vera.jpg
-rw-rw-r--  1 ftp         71063 Dec 29 16:06 Anemone_occidentalis.jpg
-rw-rw-r--  1 ftp         42742 Dec 29 16:07 Anemone_tuberosa.jpg
-rw-rw-r--  1 ftp         34132 Dec 29 16:08 Anemopsis_californica.jpg
-rw-rw-r--  1 ftp         38852 Dec 29 16:09 Aralia_californica.jpg
-rw-rw-r--  1 ftp         55467 Dec 29 16:10 Aralia_nudicaulis.jpg
-rw-rw-r--  1 ftp         51472 Dec 29 16:12 Aralia_racemosa.jpg
-rw-rw-r--  1 ftp         68779 Dec 29 16:13 Arbutus_menziesii.jpg
-rw-rw-r--  1 ftp         58376 Dec 29 16:15 Arctium_minus.jpg
-rw-rw-r--  1 ftp         44711 Dec 29 16:16 Arctostaphylos_pungens.jpg
-rw-rw-r--  1 ftp         81514 Dec 29 16:18 Arctostaphylos_uva-ursi.jpg
-rw-rw-r--  1 ftp         33376 Dec 29 16:19 Arisaema_triphyllum.jpg
-rw-rw-r--  1 ftp         86239 Dec 29 16:21 Aristolochia_californica.jpg
-rw-rw-r--  1 ftp         27448 Dec 29 16:22 Aristolochia_serpentaria.jpg
-rw-rw-r--  1 ftp         83473 Dec 29 16:25 Aristolochia_watsonii.jpg
-rw-rw-r--  1 ftp         79106 Dec 29 16:26 Arnica_latifolia.jpg
-rw-rw-r--  1 ftp         55948 Dec 29 16:29 Arnica_mollis.jpg
-rw-rw-r--  1 ftp         52029 Dec 29 16:31 Asclepias_asperula.jpg
-rw-rw-r--  1 ftp         39803 Dec 29 16:32 Asclepias_tuberosa.jpg
-rw-rw-r--  1 ftp         73781 Dec 29 16:33 Bursera_microphylla.jpg
-rw-rw-r--  1 ftp         68798 Dec 29 16:35 Cassia_leptocarpa.jpg
-rw-rw-r--  1 ftp         95936 Dec 29 16:38 Castela_emoryi.jpg
-rw-rw-r--  1 ftp         60134 Dec 29 16:39 Chilopsis_linearis.jpg
-rw-rw-r--  1 ftp         41970 Dec 29 16:40 Cimicifuga_arizonica.jpg
-rw-rw-r--  1 ftp         73408 Dec 29 16:42 Cimicifuga_elata.jpg
-rw-rw-r--  1 ftp         47937 Dec 29 16:43 Cimicifuga_racemosa.jpg
-rw-rw-r--  1 ftp         28574 Dec 29 16:44 Conopholis_alpina.jpg
-rw-rw-r--  1 ftp         43804 Dec 29 16:45 Crataegus_rivularis.jpg
-rw-rw-r--  1 ftp         31199 Dec 29 16:46 Cymopterus_fendleri.jpg
-rw-rw-r--  1 ftp         38496 Dec 29 16:47 Dicentra_formosa.jpg
-rw-rw-r--  1 ftp         39765 Dec 29 16:48 Dioscorea_villosa.jpg
-rw-rw-r--  1 ftp        109135 Dec 29 16:50 Ephedra_viridis.jpg
-rw-rw-r--  1 ftp         20915 Dec 29 16:51 Epipactis_helleborine.jpg
-rw-rw-r--  1 ftp         32692 Dec 29 16:52 Eriodictyon_angustifolium.jpg
-rw-rw-r--  1 ftp         38585 Dec 29 16:54 Fouquieria_splendens.jpg
-rw-rw-r--  1 ftp         44166 Dec 29 16:56 Glycyrrhiza_lepidota.jpg
-rw-rw-r--  1 ftp         28795 Dec 29 16:56 Grindelia_squarrosa.jpg
-rw-rw-r--  1 ftp         42687 Dec 29 16:57 Hypericum_perforatum.jpg
-rw-rw-r--  1 ftp          7413 Dec 30 01:50 Iris_missouriensis.jpg
-rw-rw-r--  1 ftp         42956 Dec 29 16:59 Juglans_major.jpg
-rw-rw-r--  1 ftp         47948 Dec 29 17:00 Krameria_parvifolia.jpg
-rw-rw-r--  1 ftp         34209 Dec 29 17:01 Larrea_tridentata.jpg
-rw-rw-r--  1 ftp         32092 Dec 29 17:02 Ligusticum_porteri.jpg
-rw-rw-r--  1 ftp         34578 Dec 29 17:03 Liquidamber_styraciflua.jpg
-rw-rw-r--  1 ftp         68226 Dec 29 19:57 Lomatium_dissectum.jpg
-rw-rw-r--  1 ftp         33826 Dec 29 19:58 Lycium_pallidum.jpg
-rw-rw-r--  1 ftp         38557 Dec 29 20:00 Lysichitum_americanum.jpg
-rw-rw-r--  1 ftp         38593 Dec 29 20:01 Menyanthes.jpg
-rw-rw-r--  1 ftp         58240 Dec 29 20:02 Monarda_menthaefolia.jpg
-rw-rw-r--  1 ftp         68582 Dec 29 20:04 Nepeta_cataria.jpg
-rw-rw-r--  1 ftp         41896 Dec 29 20:05 Nicotiana_trigonophylla.jpg
-rw-rw-r--  1 ftp         36883 Dec 29 20:08 Nuphar_luteum.jpg
-rw-rw-r--  1 ftp         28556 Dec 29 20:09 Opuntia_phaeacantha.jpg
-rw-r--r--  1 london       2869 Dec 28 22:32 PLANT_JPEGs
-rw-rw-r--  1 ftp         46768 Dec 29 20:11 Paeonia_brownii.jpg
-rw-rw-r--  1 ftp         33276 Dec 29 20:12 Pedicularis_racemosa.jpg
-rw-rw-r--  1 ftp         80630 Dec 29 20:14 Peniocereus_greggii.jpg
-rw-rw-r--  1 ftp         43159 Dec 29 20:15 Petasites_palmatus.jpg
-rw-rw-r--  1 ftp         43446 Dec 29 20:16 Rhamnus_purshiana.jpg
-rw-rw-r--  1 ftp         25289 Dec 29 20:17 Salvia_apiana.jpg
-rw-rw-r--  1 ftp         28017 Dec 29 20:18 Sanguinaria_canadensis.jpg
-rw-rw-r--  1 ftp         39039 Dec 29 20:19 Satureja_douglasii.jpg
-rw-rw-r--  1 ftp         30858 Dec 29 20:21 Saururus_cernuus.jpg
-rw-rw-r--  1 ftp         23477 Dec 29 20:22 Scutellaria_galericulata.jpg
-rw-rw-r--  1 ftp         41883 Dec 29 20:22 Scutellaria_latiflora.jpg
-rw-rw-r--  1 ftp         18838 Dec 29 20:23 Scutellaria_resinosa.jpg
-rw-rw-r--  1 ftp         26377 Dec 29 20:25 Scutellaria_tesselata.jpg
-rw-rw-r--  1 ftp         29362 Dec 29 20:26 Scutellaria_versicolor.jpg
-rw-rw-r--  1 ftp         29581 Dec 29 20:26 Silybum_marianum.jpg
-rw-rw-r--  1 ftp         35251 Dec 29 20:27 Simmondsia_chinensis.jpg
-rw-rw-r--  1 ftp         40643 Dec 29 20:29 Smilacina_stellata.jpg
-rw-rw-r--  1 ftp         51498 Dec 29 20:30 Sphaeralcea_ambigua.jpg
-rw-rw-r--  1 ftp         38245 Dec 29 20:31 Stillingia_sylvatica.jpg
-rw-rw-r--  1 ftp         53319 Dec 29 20:32 Tecoma_stans.jpg
-rw-rw-r--  1 ftp         38756 Dec 29 20:33 Tribulus_terrestrus.jpg
-rw-rw-r--  1 ftp         57371 Dec 29 20:34 Turnera_diffusa.jpg
-rw-rw-r--  1 ftp         77384 Dec 29 20:36 Verbascum_thapsus.jpg

herbal-repertory:
-rwxr-xr-x  1 london      91359 May  9  1994 herb-rep

herbal-tinctures:
-rwxr-xr-x  1 london      57182 May  9  1994 herb-tinct

herbal.materia-medica:
-rwxr-xr-x  1 london      83987 May  9  1994 herb-mat-med
-rwxr-xr-x  1 london      31025 May 11  1994 hmm.part1
-rwxr-xr-x  1 london      28600 May 11  1994 hmm.part2
-rwxr-xr-x  1 london      24364 May 11  1994 hmm.part3

mac:
drwxr-xr-x  2 london        512 May  9  1994 HT
-rwxr-xr-x  1 london      30934 Apr 27  1994 Herbal-Repertory
-rwxr-xr-x  1 london      57590 Apr 27  1994 Herbal-Tinctures
drwxr-xr-x  2 london        512 May  9  1994 herb-rep
drwxr-xr-x  2 london        512 May  9  1994 materia-medica
drwxr-xr-x  2 london        512 May  9  1994 specific-indications

mac/HT:
-rwxr-xr-x  1 london      39551 Apr 26  1994 HT__Plain_Text.1
-rwxr-xr-x  1 london      39295 Apr 26  1994 HT__Plain_Text.2

mac/herb-rep:
-rwxr-xr-x  1 london      42353 Apr 19  1994 HerbRep3.ASCII.1
-rwxr-xr-x  1 london      42353 Apr 19  1994 HerbRep3.ASCII.2
-rwxr-xr-x  1 london      41459 Apr 19  1994 HerbRep3.ASCII.3

mac/materia-medica:
-rwxr-xr-x  1 london     115991 Apr 19  1994 Materia_Medica_ASCII.1
-rwxr-xr-x  1 london     115991 Apr 19  1994 Materia_Medica_ASCII.2

mac/specific-indications:
-rwxr-xr-x  1 london      38169 Apr 26  1994 Specific_Indications.ASCII.1
-rwxr-xr-x  1 london      38145 Apr 26  1994 Specific_Indications.ASCII.2
-rwxr-xr-x  1 london      38145 Apr 26  1994 Specific_Indications.ASCII.3
-rwxr-xr-x  1 london      38277 Apr 26  1994 Specific_Indications.ASCII.4

specific-indications:
-rwxr-xr-x  1 london     110707 May  9  1994 spec-ind