Subject: Re: Time Life's Virtual Garden Web site

From: [email-masked]
Date: 21 Nov 1994 06:19:02 -0800

I have seen the Virtual Garden and I link to it on my homepage for 
organic gardeners. I is one of the best Web sites on the net keep up the 
great work.

Josh Hartmann ([email-masked]) 
wrote: : I work with Time Life's "Virtual Garden" Web site
: (http://www.timeinc.com/vg) and am interested in gauging the
: receptiveness among the readers of rec.gardens to posting information
: about what we're adding to the VG. I know commercialization of this
: newsgroup is an issue among the readers, and we respect that. But at
: the same time, since we are not charging for access to the VG, this
: information would seem to benefit all readers.

: Please, send me email to [email-masked] with your feelings.
: (I'll post a summary if there's interest.)

: Thanks,
: -Josh Hartmann
: Time Life Inc.
: [email-masked]