Subject: Re: Hydrophonic gardening

From: "Philip F. Wight" <[email-masked]>
Date: 29 Nov 1994 11:29:59 GMT

Wilma - there are hydroponic stores in most major and minor American 
cities.  These stores have many publications available which are a 
great help. There is one magazine, published quarterly, I think, in 
Seattle, that is especially highly regarded.  Due to the late hour 
and feeble brain I have momentarily forgotten the name, but it's not 
hard to find. Back issues are usually for sale in hydroponic stores.

There is an excellent manufacturer of hydroponic equipment named 
Hydroform.  They are located in San Rafael, CA.

If you don't have a store nearby, consult your local library - they 
probably have some books and magazines availible.  Also, hopefully 
someone else who possesses a brain might see this posting and fill 
in the details. :-)

Good luck with your hydroponic growing.  It's great fun and very 
rewarding.

Cheers,
Phil
-------------
Wilma J. Kinder ([email-masked]) wrote: : 	
: Does anyone know of good sources of information on hydrophonic gardening, 
: an approch to growing produce without soil?  I've heard the plants are 
: irrigated with nutrients in a climate controlled environment, and are less 
: likely to develop problems with insects, soil borne fungus.

: I'd be interrested in written books as well as on-line Internet sources.

: Wilma Kinder   <[email-masked]>

-- 
Philip F. Wight <[email-masked]>