Subject: PHL Flower Show Speakers

From: Libby Goldstein <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 01 Mar 1995 11:28:25 -0800 (PST)

In addition to all of the major exhibits and horticultural marvels
entered by some of the most competitive gardeners and flower
arrangers in the country, there will several authors speaking
(Sorry, I know it sounds like a line from the new hit, "The 7 Days
of Flower Show", but I couldn't come up with the rest of it. Maybe
some of you can.) Anyway, they include a bunch of Macmillan
authors. (Their publicist sent me the list.)

Mon. Mar. 6 @ 3:30      Charles Cresson         "An individual
approach to
						flower garden
						color"
Tue. Mar. 6 @ 12:30     John E Bryan            "Bulbs: wondrous
plants full of
						color, charm and
						excitement
Wed. Mar. 8 @ 11am      Juliet A. Hubbard       "Out of the wilds
and into the
						 garden"
Thu. Mar. 9 @ 2pm       Stephen Scaniello       "Roses for every
garden"

Fri. Mar. 10 @ 11       Chet Davis              "Cutting gardens"

Sat. Mar. 11 @ 11       Tovah Martin            "The well-clad and
fragrant
						 window sill"

Hope you all enjoy the show. I'll be at the PHS horticultural
booth answering questions on Monday and Wednesday morning.

Libby