Subject: FLORAL SWITCH PLATES!

From: susan macdonald or kevin o'toole <[email-masked]>
Date: 20 Feb 1995 00:03:42 GMT

I thought most of you would be interested in my craft.

I make and sell to stores, craft fairs etc. switch plates (backing 
behind your light switches).  These are done be decoupage and finished
with a high gloss varnish.  They look very professional and last 
for years.

One of my top selling switch plates are of flowers (even though I do
just about anything).  If you are looking for a certain type of flower
or just an arrangement I have some beautiful one's for sale.

I do both the older type of switch plates (with small rectangular 
switch in the middle) and the decora type (large rocker switch).  The
prices are very reasonable and start at $5.00 for single and work there
way up for double, triple, etc.

Also have some beautiful handpainted ones done by well known artist 
throughout the U.S. and Canada - Nancy O'Toole.  These also are
washable and start at $10.00 for single.

If you would like some more information please e-mail me at 
"[email-masked]".  

If you have something else in mind - I have over 100 different subject
materials. 

My hot sellers (besides flowers) are:  Celestial, Victorian, Disney,
Angels, Sports (mainly hockey) and animals.

Talk to you soon.

Susan Macdonald (MACDONALD ENTERPRISES)