Subject: Re: Dynogen...a miracle hormone?

From: [email-masked] (Wade Woodward)
Date: 7 Mar 1995 12:51:32 GMT

Hey now!
  If this is the stuff I think it is, it is a plant hormone that occurs
naturally in plants (obviously). When sprayed on plants it basically 
does what the hormone is suppose to do: make the plant grow where ever
the hormone gets. BUT, (here is my opinion based on trying something 
similiar. Actually I think it was Dynogen. I think it is Giberillic Acid)
the soft woody plants grew fast. Almost too fast with a bit of lobsidedness.
The hard woody plants did not react to strongly to it. Perhaps the bark
protected them from letting any in. The soft woody plants stretched their
internodes and looked odd. I think it stressed the plants out too much.
Plants produce enough hormone for the growth that the rest of the system
can handle. When you introduce stuff like this you are upsetting the 
balance of the plants system. It stresses, freaks and yells at you (so to
speak). They ONLY thing I thought it worked well on is when clones have
rooted but had not started growing yet. I barely sprayed the growing tips
just to get them in action. I found no problems with this and it saved 
me a week in the process. Otherwise I would leave the plant to produce
its own hormones. 
Hope this helps.
Wade (zone 7-8, Birmingham, AL)
  ...on us all, a little rain must fall...

---

From: [email-masked] (Wade Woodward)
Date: 7 Mar 1995 12:51:32 GMT

Hey now!