Subject: Re: Pigeons on my terrace !!!

From: [email-masked] (Ruth Evans)
Date: Sat, 4 Mar 95 12:29:58

>David Gurzynski ([email-masked]) wrote:

>: If anyone can give me some info on pigeons, and particularly what I c
>: put on my terrace to scare them away from now on, I'd really apprecia
>: it!

>David, I see you made mention of owl statues in reply to someone's
>following up this topic.  I lived in an apartment in the city a few yea
>back that constantly had pigeons in the eves.  Their cooing bothered th
>landlord and he put up an owl statue.  They didn't come around anymore.
>I'm not jumping to any conclusions, but ...  No more pigeons.

>Chris Ischay
>[email-masked]

Oneof our local politicians has a large billboard on some land he owns
where he puts up his political comments.  It happens to be at a very
high point of land in the area and birds found it a convenient resting
spot.  He put one of those owls up there.  For a time it seemed to work.
Now, every time I drive by the spot, I see the owl surrounded by birds.

Ruth
     __             ___        __
__  ////\  /\/\  /\/ _//\ __  /// | Anne McCaffrey: Master Word Crafter|
\\\//// '\/    \/ / /\/ '\\\\///  | Princess:  Cutest Wiggle Tail Ever!|
 \XX/ \/\/\/\/\/\/\__/\/\/ \XX/   | [email-masked] or [email-masked] |