Subject: SEED CATALOGUES

From: [email-masked] (somebody)
Date: 3 Mar 1995 06:43:18 GMT

I am looking for catalogues of antiquated vegetable, flower and herb
varieties.  I am a complete novice so any recommendations on books about
growing and storing herbs, organic gardening and combining plantings of
flowers and vegetables would be appreciated.  Was that a bit incoherant? 
Anyway, I live in southern Wisconsin - I suppose that's pertinent. 
Thanks.  Mail me at [email-masked]

---

From: "E. Gilding" <[email-masked]>
Date: 4 Mar 1995 07:56:07 GMT

> Thanks.  Mail me at [email-masked]

Your l,ooking for heirloom veggies and herbs?
I know one source which has given me great service.

Seeds of Change
PO BOX 15700
Santa Fe NM 87506-5700 USA

This place's genre is seeds used my native americans and early america culture.  
A very ecologically minded catalog and company, advocating biodiversity