Subject: Re: Seeking Garden Tours in England

From: [email-masked] (Raphael Mankin)
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 1995 18:55:18 +0000

In article <[email-masked]> [email-masked] "Dana Rachlin" writes:

> We are looking for information on garden tours in England for this coming 
> spring (April & May). Any suggestions, contacts would be wonderful. 
> 
Get the National Trust book of gardens open to the public. 

-- 
Raphael Mankin		Resolute (adj): Obstinate in a course of which we 
					approve.
			Ambrose Bierce - The Devil's Dictionary

---

From: [email-masked] (McTock)
Date: 5 Mar 1995 14:26:24 -0500

We were in "Englnad last September and saw many wonderful gardens in Kent
county;   there are bus tours from Royal Tunbridge Wells on weeksends that
go to several of the gardens including Hever castle.  Don't miss
Sissinghurst, also close to Tunbridge Wells.

---

From: [email-masked] (McTock)
Date: 5 Mar 1995 14:26:24 -0500