Subject: die-cuts flame

From: [email-masked] (MaryJo Ambrose)
Date: Sat, 4 Mar 1995 01:25:21 GMT

I got "flamed" for advertising die-cuts here, but I inherited scrap
books full of rose, pansies, ferns, etc.  Where else to look for
someone who'd appreciate them?  For example, can someone tell me
if the roses in die-cuts duplicate real roses of the time, are they
idealized, same question about the die-cuts with ferns and pansies.
Was this real, ideal?  

You can yell again at me if you'd like, but I'd prefer the advice.
Are these die-cuts of interest to anyone but the decoupage artist,
do they have any value for gardening enthusiasts?  I'm a city kid,
have no idea.

Pls. advise - tell me what I've got, if anything.

Thanks,
[email-masked]

---

From: [email-masked] (Ruth Evans)
Date: Sat, 4 Mar 95 12:32:10

>[email-masked]

Try taking it to an antique store.  From the sound of it, such things
were popular in the Victorian era.

Ruth Evans
     __             ___        __
__  ////\  /\/\  /\/ _//\ __  /// | Anne McCaffrey: Master Word Crafter|
\\\//// '\/    \/ / /\/ '\\\\///  | Princess:  Cutest Wiggle Tail Ever!|
 \XX/ \/\/\/\/\/\/\__/\/\/ \XX/   | [email-masked] or [email-masked] |