Subject: PASSIFLORAS (Passion Flowers) WANTED

From: "E. Gilding" <[email-masked]>
Date: 4 Mar 1995 08:16:13 GMT

I would like to hear from anyone with passiflora seeds and or
plants for sale or trade with other tropicals.

I amlooking for P. quadrancularis, P.cirhhrifolia, P,gigentea
and P.journellii

any help would be appreciated
thank you

---

From: [email-masked] (Jon Dixon)
Date: 5 Mar 1995 11:17:36 -0800

In rec.gardens "E. Gilding" <[email-masked]> said: 

>I would like to hear from anyone with passiflora seeds and or plants for
sale  
>or trade with other tropicals. 
> 
>I amlooking for P. quadrancularis, P.cirhhrifolia, P,gigentea and
P.journellii 
 
  Hi, Yesterday I received in the mail my 1995 catalogue from CODA Gardens,
in Fredericksburg, Virginia.  They specialize in Gesneriads and
Passifloras.  I did not see the species that were requested but they do
list 29 different Passifloras.    The owners, Colleen and David Turley are
wonderful people who are very active in the American Gloxinia and Gesneriad
Society.  Their new catalogue has nice descriptions of all the plants
listed.  It costs $2.00  The address is PO box 8417 Fredericksburg,
Virginia, 22404.  Ask them about trading! 
An friend of mine, Patrick Worley has an extensive collection of
Passifloras in Watsonville Ca.  He can be reached at Quail Mountain Nursery
in Watsonville Ca.  Sorry, but I don't have the address but it can be
gotten from the phone Co.  Patrick may be on line by now on AOL.  Hope this
info helps 
Jon Dixon 
Woodside Calif.

---

From: [email-masked] (Jon Dixon)
Date: 5 Mar 1995 11:17:36 -0800

sale  
P.journellii