Subject: rec.gardens on NPR this morning

From: [email-masked] (Karen Fletcher)
Date: 4 Mar 1995 15:50:19 GMT

Just thought you'd like to know that rec.gardens' recent back and forth 
about Martha Stewart made NPR's Morning Edition this morning in Ketzel 
Levine's segment on 'Gardening in Cyberspace'. 

I didn't follow that particular thread.  Did someone really call her "The 
Barney of the adult world"? 

Karen Fletcher                                     [email-masked]
==========================================================================
The Garden Gate            http://www.prairienet.org/ag/garden/homepage.htm
The Garden Gate at SunSITE  http://sunsite.unc.edu/garden-gate/homepage.htm
The Garden Spider's Web    http://mirror.wwa.com/mirror/garden/spdrsweb.htm

---

From: [email-masked] (B Steele)
Date: 5 Mar 1995 15:27:33 GMT

In article <[email-masked]>, [email-masked] (Karen

> Barney of the adult world"? 

Pardon my ignorance, but who the heck is this Martha Stewart, or "Martha"
as I've seen elsewhere on this newsgroup?

If this is going to start some sort of flame war, then email responses
will be just fine.

----
Bill
----