Subject: re: most fragrent flowers

From: [email-masked] (ELIZABETH GEPPERT)
Date: 7 Mar 1995 05:13:28 GMT

Have you ever tried evening scented stock?  The fragrence at night will 
fill the neighborhood, and the light lavender flowers glow in the moonlight.
The only problem is that in the day they roll up and look kind of dead
and in sunlight they have absolutely no scent.  Very easy from seed.

---

From: [email-masked] (TS HOUSTON )
Date: 8 Mar 1995 09:48:04 GMT

ELIZABETH GEPPERT ([email-masked]) wrote:
> Have you ever tried evening scented stock?   

I agree absolutely.  I forgot to plant any night scented stock last year and
really missed their scent in the Summer evenings.

Another night scented plant I would recommend is the Night Scented Phlox,  
or Zaluzianskya,  a hardy annual.   Easy to germinate,  it grows to about
two feet and has a wonderfully creamy scent.  Beautiful little white flowers
too,  which close up tight during the day,  opening at night,  or after rain.
Tom

Disclaimer: The opinions expressed here are mine and not those of my employer,
 they're mine! Mine I tell you! mine! all mine. hahahahah.....