Subject: Re: How do you know it's related? (was teas...)

From: [email-masked] (Sherry Bailey)
Date: 2 Mar 1995 00:26:04 GMT

Kay, I'm BREATHLESS! WOW!

(You saved the original of that, I hope!)

Sherry

---

From: [email-masked] (Angeline Kantola)
Date: 2 Mar 1995 22:29:28 GMT

Let it hereby be stated: Kay Klier is Supreme!

How delightful to have an approachable expert, who willingly shares 
her expertise in an understandable way, as a regular participant in 
rec.gardens.

Three cheers for Kay!

Signed,
An Unabashed Fan. 

PS: disclaimer: I'm not angling for a good grade, nor have I been hired
by Dr. Klier for purposes of self-aggrandizement. :)  I am, however,
a grad student in biochemistry, and have seen and known far too many 
people in academics who are unwilling or unable to explain what they do, 
and why they do it, in plain everyday English, to people who are 
nonexperts--and who happen, in large part, to pay our salaries through 
support of state universities and federal granting agencies.  Science is 
fun and interesting! Why not let everyone in on it? Keep up the good work!