Subject: Re: Thompson & Morgan

From: [email-masked] (Martin Tom Brown)
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 1995 10:17:20 +0000

In article <[email-masked]>
           [email-masked] "Your Name" writes:

> I just received the Thompson & Morgan catalog.  It's the most extensive 
> selection I've ever seen!  Does anyone have any experience with them?  Quality 
> of seeds/plants, etc.
> 
> Their phone number, by the way, is (908)363-2225.

T&M are great, and their seed is mostly very reliable. 
Never tried their plants but I would expect them to be OK too.

Chiltern Seeds has an even bigger range, but their catalogue has no pictures
just names of species and short descriptions of each. They are also UK based.
Prices are slightly cheaper in the UK, but I don't know if there's a US side.
	Tel: +44 (1229) 581137    Fax: +44 (1229) 584549

Hope this helps.
Regards,
-- 
Martin Brown  <[email-masked]>     __                CIS: 71651,470
Scientific Software Consultancy             /^,,)__/

---

From: Don Martinson <[email-masked]>
Date: 20 Feb 1995 17:55:29 GMT

> > Their phone number, by the way, is (908)363-2225.

Both T&M and Chiltern Seeds are good, reliable companies.  While Chiltern
has no US office, you can use a charge card to make purchases.

Don Martinson <[email-masked]>