Subject: Introducing Pete's *New* Pond Page

From: [email-masked] (Peter Orelup)
Date: 3 Mar 1995 20:23:41 GMT

As of today, 3/3/95, I've updated the pond page:

	* There are now more than twice as many pictures, but I've
	  reduced the size of the inline images for faster access.

	* I've made each picture a link to a larger JPEG external
	  image.

	* I've used some of the image enhancement tools available
	  to me to make up for my poor photography skills.

	* I've added a schematic plumbing diagram, more description,
	  and more images to the pond construction page.

	* I've become hopelessly hooked on gratuitous graphics!

Point your web browser toward http://reality.sgi.com/employees/peteo/

Thanks to everyone for all the great comments and suggestions.  I
couldn't have made these improvements without your help.

I'm planning on building a biological filter this Spring, and I'll
incorporate what I learn into the pond page after I've got it
working.

Thanks again,

Pete

------
Pete Orelup, Silicon Graphics, Inc. ([email-masked])
(415) 390-3697, Fax: (415) 390-6056, MS: 1-875
URL: http://reality.sgi.com/employees/peteo/