Subject: Re: Wondering about rec.plants

From: [email-masked] (Fellwalker)
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 1995 06:11:18 GMT

Harry Boswell ([email-masked]) wrote:
: Just wondering - does Richard Sexton lurk in this group?  I don't recall
: seeing his name except for the reorg thread, but then I sometimes don't
: check here regularly.  My point is, since he started this rec.plants
: reorg thing, is he a rec.gardens browser, or did we just get lumped in
: with his plant groups?

    I don't think he follows the group...he's made alot of references to 
"those people who read rec.gardens" etc... and pretty much made clear 
that he doesn't consider himself a gardener, and isn't interested in 
gardening.  

--Max

-- 
--  ...with rings on her fingers and bells on her toes... <[email-masked]>

---

From: [email-masked] (Adam Finkelstein)
Date: 7 Mar 1995 19:47:54 GMT

In article <[email-masked]>,
Harry Boswell <[email-masked]> wrote:
>Just wondering - does Richard Sexton lurk in this group?  I don't recall
>seeing his name except for the reorg thread, but then I sometimes don't
>check here regularly.  My point is, since he started this rec.plants
>reorg thing, is he a rec.gardens browser, or did we just get lumped in
>with his plant groups?

 I'd venture the lump theory.
Adam
-- 
______________________________________
Adam Finkelstein 
[email-masked]

---

From: [email-masked] (Harry Boswell)
Date: 7 Mar 1995 17:55:31 GMT

--
Harry Boswell                 [email-masked]  
Information Technology Laboratory
U.S. Army Corps of Engineers        Vicksburg, MS