Subject: Until my cat ate the squi

From: [email-masked] (Ruth Evans)
Date: Sat, 4 Mar 95 12:33:57

>Good cat...= Dead cat.

Obviously you don't like cats.  That's too bad.  There ARE some nice
ones out there.

Ruth Evans
     __             ___        __
__  ////\  /\/\  /\/ _//\ __  /// | Anne McCaffrey: Master Word Crafter|
\\\//// '\/    \/ / /\/ '\\\\///  | Princess:  Cutest Wiggle Tail Ever!|
 \XX/ \/\/\/\/\/\/\__/\/\/ \XX/   | [email-masked] or [email-masked] |

---

From: [email-masked] (Denise Henry)
Date: Sun, 5 Mar 1995 22:53:49 +0000

Ruth Evans ([email-masked]) wrote:
: >Good cat...= Dead cat.

: Obviously you don't like cats.  That's too bad.  There ARE some nice
: ones out there.

: Ruth Evans
Good cats = cats outwith the area of MY garden.

Denise

---

From: [email-masked] (Denise Henry)
Date: Sun, 5 Mar 1995 22:53:49 +0000

: Ruth Evans

Denise