Subject: Re: Patchouli

From: [email-masked]
Date: 28 Feb 1995 09:11:20 GMT

Diane Barnes ([email-masked]) wrote:
: Help!
: Please excuse my ignorance...does Patchouli start from cuttings or seed?
: Any and all info greatly appreciated...including any mail-order info.
: Thanks. 

  Patchouli can be started either way, but cutting/cloning is *much* 
easier.  I've had a great deal of success with Olivia's Cloning 
Solution, Patchouli cuttings root in 1-2 weeks no problem.
  Richters seems to have the best prices for plants on the mail-order 
front.

---

From: [email-masked] (Mark Kemp)
Date: 5 Mar 1995 19:25:15 -0800

In <[email-masked]> [email-masked] (Diane Barnes) writes:

>Help!
>Please excuse my ignorance...does Patchouli start from cuttings or seed?
>Any and all info greatly appreciated...including any mail-order info.
>Thanks. 

I don't know about seed, but I've started it from cuttings.

---

From: [email-masked] (Mark Kemp)
Date: 5 Mar 1995 19:25:15 -0800