Subject: Passion flower sources

From: [email-masked] (Kathleen Nordgren)
Date: 4 Mar 1995 19:56:56 GMT

Can anybody out there provide me with the name and address of someone who 
sells passion flowers?  A few years back I bought the variety "Incense" 
from Kartuz Greenhouse in Vista, CA, but they seem to be out of business 
now. Thanks in advance for the help!

---

From: "E. Gilding" <[email-masked]>
Date: 5 Mar 1995 08:54:23 GMT

> now. Thanks in advance for the help!

Im looking for more vaqrieties too, other than the usual edulis or flavicarpa.
now if there was someone in SA we could talk to about sending seeds....

well, anyway, I just sent Kartuz money and its been awhile. well there goes
a few bucks! argh.

thaznks

---

From: [email-masked] (Martin Tom Brown)
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 1995 15:33:08 +0000

> now if there was someone in SA we could talk to about sending seeds....

If you don't mind the wait of growing them from seed - try Thomson & Morgan.
They are a UK based seed company with a US office somewhere.
Their '95 catalogue has about 20 varieties of Passiflora on offer.
P. Alata,P. Antioquiensis,...., P. Vitifolia
I would guess Chiltern Seeds will have a similar range too.

Hope this helps.
Regards,
-- 
Martin Brown  <[email-masked]>     __                CIS: 71651,470
Scientific Software Consultancy             /^,,)__/