Subject: Mole euphoria (they're doomed)

From: [email-masked] (Jeremy Buckley)
Date: Wed, 08 Mar 1995 13:28:09 -0500

After years of battling the little burrowers with smoke bombs, pinwheels,
and poisons (which I am loathe to use), I think I've found the answer, and
it's spelled N-a-s-h.  My Nash mole trap from Mellinger's arrived
yesterday.  I quickly unwrapped it, planted it in my back yard, and had my
first victim in a matter of hours.   

The Nash trap is a choker-loop type - it's got two wire loops that extend
down below the tunnel, then snap up and trap the little bugger as he tries
to repair the damage you've done to his ceiling.  Very effective. My
neighbor has one of those guillotine types and hasn't caught anything yet.

It was a tremendously satisfying experience.  I can't wait to go home
today and see if I've got any more.  I feel a little guilty because I'm
enjoying it so much.

Note: I have no affiliation with Nash, Mellinger's, or any other mole
control operation, I am merely a satisfied customer.

-- 
Jeremy Buckley
[email-masked]                        [email-masked]
BTG, Incorporated, Vienna, VA               (703) 734-6863