Subject: Re: Garden catalogs

From: [email-masked] (McTock)
Date: 5 Mar 1995 14:31:03 -0500

Jung  Quality Seeds also has good plants, at least so far I've been
pleased with them.  They are in Randolph Wisc.  I'm sorry to say I have
not been happy with the recent quality of plants from Spring Hill and do
not intend to order from them again.

---

From: [email-masked] (McTock)
Date: 5 Mar 1995 14:31:03 -0500

---

From: [email-masked] (Jeff M Chambers)
Date: 6 Mar 1995 14:41:50 GMT

McTock ([email-masked]) wrote:
: Jung  Quality Seeds also has good plants, at least so far I've been
: pleased with them.  They are in Randolph Wisc.  I'm sorry to say I have
: not been happy with the recent quality of plants from Spring Hill and do
: not intend to order from them again.

Two catalogs from the Midwest have consistently provided me with 
excellent stock and have never failed to get an order to me correct 
and on time.  Each have also have excellent no run around guarantees 
on all stock.  Here they are:  Gurney's (South Dakota), Henry Fields 
(Iowa).

Jeff M. Chambers
Adams, Nebraska