Subject: Re: Zoysia won't go away!

From: [email-masked] (Bob Dickow)
Date: 25 Feb 1995 01:19:20 GMT

Meredith Morris-Babb ([email-masked]) wrote:
> Help!  I am trying to establish my veggie garden.  I moved into a new house
> completely surrounded by Zoysia grass.  It is thick, matted, and extremely
> tough to get up.

Nuke the site from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.

...or try Roundup.

--

--Bob Dickow ([email-masked])

---

From: [email-masked] (Jim Huber)
Date: 5 Mar 1995 11:44:54 -0800

Roundup works like magic.  It is _much_ easier to kill than Bermuda Grass.

Jan Mountjoy

Meredith Morris-Babb ([email-masked]) wrote:
: Help!  I am trying to establish my veggie garden.  I moved into a new house
: completely surrounded by Zoysia grass.  It is thick, matted, and extremely
: tough to get up.

: Does any one have any helpful hints on how to remove the grass for a vbeggie
: bed?  

: Oh...my aching back...
: email is fine, too.

: Meredith

---

From: [email-masked] (Jim Huber)
Date: 5 Mar 1995 11:44:54 -0800

Jan Mountjoy

: Oh...my aching back...
: email is fine, too.

: Meredith

---

From: [email-masked] (Elizabeth Seal)
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 1995 16:53:15 GMT

Sounds great folks... I ahve been wondering whaaaat to put down where my
three dogs play.  Elizabeth