Subject: Re: what's red-yellow & blooms in shade?

From: [email-masked] (StanfordLG)
Date: 3 Mar 1995 22:16:18 -0500

and Primroses...
_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
_/Stanford L Gnagy [email-masked] FAX.303.321.0591_/
_/1272 Columbine Street - B, Denver, Colorado 80206-3109_/
_/                                                      _/
_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

---

From: [email-masked] (SunGardens)
Date: 5 Mar 1995 21:26:55 -0500

The wild eastern columbine is red and yellow and blooms in the shade. 
Also, Indian Pink does too.

---

From: [email-masked] (Scott shy)
Date: Fri, 03 Mar 95 15:28:46 EST

Don't forget about Dayliles!

Gateway Online ... 38 Line Multi-user Interactive Information System
Taylor, Michigan - (313)291-5571 2400 baud (313)291-5571 9600 baud
Sysops: Bill Mullen - Jeff Breitner

---

From: [email-masked] (SunGardens)
Date: 5 Mar 1995 21:26:55 -0500