Subject: Re: Beware Totally Tomatoes

From: [email-masked] (Arnold Polikoff)
Date: 19 Feb 1995 15:31:34 GMT

Write to your credit card company explaining the situation and that you want
them to not pay the company. Read the back of the credit card bill for the
exact way to do this. I did this several times and got satisfaction. What
happens is that you get a credit on your bill if you already paid it. If you
did not pay the bill yet, they do not charge you interest on the unpaid
portion of the bill that is in dispute. The main word here is DISPUTE.

		Arnie

---

From: [email-masked] (Ruth Evans)
Date: Sun, 19 Feb 95 20:07:56

>Michelle - Call the credit card co. and give them details - it might no
>be too late.

>When you called did you get the names of the people you talked to?  You
>should ask to speak to the manager, or the CEO - that might get some
>attention.

>Cheers,
>Phil
>----------------------

DEFINITELY!  I did BOTH when dealing with the Van Bourgandien (I hope
I'm spelling it right) company after a fiasco with them.  Companies
don't want ANY problems with the credit card companies they use.

Ruth
     __             ___        __
__  ////\  /\/\  /\/ _//\ __  /// | Anne McCaffrey: Master Word Crafter|
\\\//// '\/    \/ / /\/ '\\\\///  | Princess:  Cutest Wiggle Tail Ever!|
 \XX/ \/\/\/\/\/\/\__/\/\/ \XX/   | [email-masked] or [email-masked] |