Subject: Re: Source for 2.5inch plastic pots?

From: [email-masked] (Lynn Edwards)
Date: 2 Mar 1995 20:54:23 -0800

[email-masked] wrote:
:   Anyone have a mail-order source for 2.5 inch square plastic pots?  You
: know, the cheapies that you buy plants in.  My source from last year
: informs me "we are no longer dealing retail". 

The best source I've found for pots, flats, starter "six packs", etcetera 
is Mellingers.  They sell all that stuff that nurseries sell their plants 
in, but never seem to be available retail (at least at affordable prices).

My '95 catalog list their 3" square pots (actually 2 3/4" by 2 1/4") at 
$11.00 per hundred, or $66.00 per thousand.  Shipping is extra, depending 
on where you are relative to them, and there is a small handling charge.

Mellingers is in North Lima, Ohio (USA).  

Phone: +216-549-9861
Fax:   +216-549-3716
MC,VISA,DC order line: 1-800-321-7444

---Lynn Edwards
   Los Altos, California, USA

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: 1 Mar 1995 07:33:53 GMT

Anyone have a mail-order source for 2.5 inch square plastic pots?  You
know, the cheapies that you buy plants in.  My source from last year
informs me "we are no longer dealing retail". 

Thanx

Cyberberus
<[email-masked]>