Subject: Re: office plants?

From: Jennifer Costello <[email-masked]>
Date: 20 Feb 1995 18:16:58 GMT

Re: office plants?

Also, Corn plant (looks like a small tree) which blooms in early spring
with very fragrant flowers. Mother-in-law tongue (sorry-don't know
botanical name, it may be a dracaena) and any pothos ivy all do well
under very low light such as flourescent lights.

jcostello
(the worst Texas has to offer - Phil Gramm)

---

From: [email-masked] (Gary V. Deutschmann Sr.)
Date: 19 Feb 1995 03:06:34 GMT

A Janet Craig Dracaena will survive and give a good showing...  Gary

Michel Lacroix ([email-masked]) wrote:
: In article <[email-masked]> [email-masked] (Troy Taylor) writes:
: >From: [email-masked] (Troy Taylor)
: >Subject: office plants?
: >Date: 12 Feb 1995 00:58:09 -0500

: >Can anyone suggest plants other than philladendrum that can thrive 
: >without sunlight in an office environment with only flourescent lighting?
: >-- 

: >Troy Taylor
: >[email-masked]

---

From: [email-masked] (Gary V. Deutschmann Sr.)
Date: 19 Feb 1995 03:08:11 GMT

: >Troy Taylor

A Janet Craig Dracaena will do very well and give a good showing with very
little care.   Gary