Subject: Re: growing tips for cleome?

From: [email-masked] (TIGIBSON)
Date: 2 Mar 1995 14:52:26 -0500

my volunteers are just as beautiful as any parent plant. and i agree that
you must be merciless when you thin your volunteers. they will branch out
quite well if you give them room.
i've had to stake some of my 6 footers, but the smallers ones (4-5') are
fine standing alone.
 i love these flowers with cosmos. if you can find the dazzler variety buy
it. it gets 5-7' tall and puts out hundreds of dark violet purple flowers
with beautiful yellow centers. butterflies love the combo. throw in some
lemon yellow rocket snapdragons and your garden will be amazingly
beautiful.
tigibson

---

From: [email-masked] (MarlaP1041)
Date: 5 Mar 1995 18:46:47 -0500

Cleome also looks wonderful with blue Salvia.

---

From: [email-masked] (MarlaP1041)
Date: 5 Mar 1995 18:46:47 -0500