Subject: Fleurop on the Net?

From: [email-masked] (Mathias Koerber)
Date: 26 Feb 1995 14:16:21 GMT

Hi, 

I hope I'm posting this in the right place...

I am looking for a long-distance flower ordering shop (like the fleurop
chain) or any flower-shop in Hamburg (D) who have net-access (preferrably
WWW). If this is a FAQ (somehow I don't think so) I apologize. Please e-mail,
and if I get enough replies I will summarize...

cheers

--
Mathias Koerber                                      Tel: +65 / 778 00 66 x 29
SW International Systems Pte Ltd                          Fax: +65 / 777 94 01
14 Science Park Drive #04-01 The Maxwell    e-mail: [email-masked]
S'pore 0511         <A HREF=http://www.swi.com.sg/~mathias/mathias.html>MK</A>
   I have a spelling checker; It came with mine PC; It plainly marks
for my revue; Mistakes I cannot sea
   I've run this poem threw it; I'm sure your please to no; Its letter
perfect in it's weigh; My checker tolled me sew
		-- from a .sig from [email-masked] (Jeffrey Hurwit)

---

From: [email-masked] (Karen Fletcher)
Date: 28 Feb 1995 11:56:01 GMT

A quick search of Yahoo turned this up:
=========================================================================
FTD Internet - official Florists' Transworld Delivery catalog containing
over 80 floral arrangements and gift baskets with delivery worldwide. 

	http://www.novator.com/FTD-Catalog/FTD-Internet.html

Welcome to FTD INTERNET where you can browse through the complete catalog
of over 80 floral arrangements, plants and gift baskets offered by FTD
Direct Access. Our North American and International catalogs list items
available for delivery to both North America and International
destinations. Prices are listed in U.S. dollars. 
==========================================================================

Cheers!

Mathias Koerber 
([email-masked]) wrote: : Hi, 

: I hope I'm posting this in the right place...

: I am looking for a long-distance flower ordering shop (like the fleurop
: chain) or any flower-shop in Hamburg (D) who have net-access (preferrably
: WWW). If this is a FAQ (somehow I don't think so) I apologize. Please e-mail,
: and if I get enough replies I will summarize...

: cheers

: --
: Mathias Koerber                                      Tel: +65 / 778 00 66 x 29
: SW International Systems Pte Ltd                          Fax: +65 / 777 94 01
: 14 Science Park Drive #04-01 The Maxwell    e-mail: [email-masked]
: S'pore 0511         <A HREF=http://www.swi.com.sg/~mathias/mathias.html>MK</A>
:    I have a spelling checker; It came with mine PC; It plainly marks
: for my revue; Mistakes I cannot sea
:    I've run this poem threw it; I'm sure your please to no; Its letter
: perfect in it's weigh; My checker tolled me sew
: 		-- from a .sig from [email-masked] (Jeffrey Hurwit)

--
Karen Fletcher                                     [email-masked]
==========================================================================