Subject: Houston Garden Book Dream Greenhouse

From: [email-masked] (Amy Moseley Rupp)
Date: 3 Mar 1995 22:58:42 GMT

I have a "Houston Garden Book" (not the River Oaks, the other, paperback
lavender one).  In it, it has two greenhouses:  one with a hot tub, and the
other with an "eyebrow" roof (arched roof -- like the shape that would
be formed by sweeping an eyebrow window horizontally).  This 
was beautiful; it had HARDWOOD floors (talk about Martha Stewart).

Has anyone seen this picture, or recognize it?  I'd love to have the
greenhouse, though it'd be awhile before I could put HW flooring
in it ;-)

Also, I've seen ads for greenhouses that let you replace the glass panels
(or fiberglass, whatever) with screens for the summer, so you don't
cook your plants in summertime Texas.  Any sources for these?

Droolingly yours,

-- 
Amy Moseley Rupp               108 Wild Basin Ste. 108, Austin, Texas 78746
Motorola Computer Group                 FAX:  (512) 329-7131
[email-masked]   alphanumeric pgr: (512) 933-5511, pgr 327117 (300 baud)
(512) 329-7117                 digital pgr: (512) 933-7333, pgr 327117