Subject: Re: HOW LATE IN DALLAS?

From: Roz Garland <[email-masked]>
Date: 1 Mar 1995 04:51:46 GMT

jb---
I don't know if you are interested or not, but we have just 
started a group on our own here in the Dallas metroplex area for 
gardeners.  Started out with a couple  of us sharing "North 
Texas" experiences, and now we have the use of a List server to 
make "chatting" a little easier and less expensive---- if you are 
interested in joining us, please let me know!
Thanks,
Roz Garland

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 01 Mar 95 10:07:22 PDT

Roz Garland

Yes, I am interested but I am active only on Internet and not a 
member of CompuServe or any of the other services.

Can I still join?

If so - what is my next step?

Thanks for the invitation.....George Kendle
===================================================