Subject: Dames Rocket Wildflower, where can I find seeds ?

From: [email-masked] (Rgccmc)
Date: 19 Feb 1995 18:49:08 -0500

Has any one ever planted these wildflowers.  They look like Phlox but they
are a member of the mustard family.  They are blue, violet, purple and
pink.  I have been looking for seed but have had no luck.

---

From: [email-masked] (G Mcclelland)
Date: 2 Mar 1995 00:50:03 GMT

Wildseed Farms, 1101 Campo Rosa Road, P.O. Box 308, Eagle Lake, Texas 
77434 (1-800-848-0078) sells them for $1.00 a pkt or $4.25 oz or $7.65 
for .25#

philip bolton ([email-masked]) 
wrote: : Subject: Dames Rocket Wildflower, where can I find seeds ?

---

From: [email-masked] (McTock)
Date: 5 Mar 1995 14:16:35 -0500

vermont wildflower farm seed catalog has Dames Rocket in wildflower
mixtures and in single packets.  phone 802-425-3931.  po box 5, rt 7,
Charlotte, Vt.

---

From: [email-masked] (McTock)
Date: 5 Mar 1995 14:16:35 -0500