Subject: Wanted: Plant Doctor

From: [email-masked] (Ronblo)
Date: 4 Mar 1995 19:26:59 -0500

I live in the Boston area(North Shore) and desperately need a plant doctor
who makes house calls to come and tell me why all my plants are dying. 
We've had them for a number of years and now, all of a sudden they've all
hit a tailspin.  Please help.    [email-masked]

---

From: [email-masked] (Brian Kruschel)
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 1995 14:18:10 GMT

>hit a tailspin.  Please help.    [email-masked]

Sorry, I'm not a plant doctor, but like most of us friendly r.g types I
will offer a bit of advice.  Perhaps if you've had these plants for years
and now they are all going kaput, is the soil depleted of nutrients?  Has
the temperature changed drastically, and most important have you checked
the plants carefully for insect infestation (ie scale)?

good luck...Brian...
-- 
Brian Kruschel, Scientist
Ontario Ministry of Environment & Energy
Science & Technology Branch
Toronto Canada

The thoughts, opinions and comments contained herein do not necessarily
reflect those of my employer... but they should!
________________________________________________________________________
"It may be mandatory to grow old, but growing up is optional!"
...Ralph Drabble...

---

From: [email-masked] (Brian Kruschel)
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 1995 14:18:10 GMT

good luck...Brian...