Subject: Ryobi Tiller

From: [email-masked] (B GOOGLE)
Date: 18 Feb 1995 21:04:20 -0500

I just got some info in the mail about a Ryobi Tiller.  It is small, about
21 lb.  It is designed differently from, say, the Mantis, in that the
motor is high up on the handles rather than down by the tines.  I wonder
if anyone has seen or used these and what the experience was?  Thanks for
any info.

---

From: [email-masked] (Bruce A. Moon)
Date: 19 Feb 1995 07:14:46 -0800

B GOOGLE ([email-masked]) wrote:
: I just got some info in the mail about a Ryobi Tiller.  It is small, about
: 21 lb.  It is designed differently from, say, the Mantis, in that the
: motor is high up on the handles rather than down by the tines.  I wonder
: if anyone has seen or used these and what the experience was?  Thanks for
: any info.
	There is an attachment for Ryobi weedeaters; it is possible that 
this is what you are talking about? Some who tried it on the net were not 
too happy about it. Requires well-worked soil that could probably be 
worked easile with a hoe or rake.
Bruce Moon
Rio Linda, CA