Subject: Garden design software - is there any

From: [email-masked] (David Craggs)
Date: 7 Mar 1995 14:44:37 GMT

Can anyone tell where to pick up some garden design software (shareware?)
for windows. 

I'm running a fund raising event based on a gardening theme and thought
a demo of this kind of software would be a good sideshow.

thanks in advance

Dave C.

*Soon to be expert on procrastination*

---

From: [email-masked] (Richard Talbert)
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 1995 02:45:32 GMT

David Craggs ([email-masked]) wrote:
: Can anyone tell where to pick up some garden design software (shareware?)
: for windows. 

: I'm running a fund raising event based on a gardening theme and thought
: a demo of this kind of software would be a good sideshow.

: thanks in advance

: Dave C.

: *Soon to be expert on procrastination*

Dave:

     You may wish to try VISIO Home.  Cost is about $60.00, but it has 
not only gardening stuff, but lots of other items like greeting cards, 
house plans and stuff for kids.  It's a fairly easy program with drop and 
drag pre-drawn shapes.  This is by no means an endorsement of this 
software and if you can find anything else that will work for you that's 
less expensive, I'd say, "Go for it"!

    VISIO address you may want to try is:
              Shapeware International Ltd.
              20-22 Lower Hatch Street
              Dublin 2, Ireland
              FAX 353.1.6612.047
================================================================
[email-masked]              | Want fries with that?