Subject: Huggies in the Garden?

From: [email-masked] (Molly555)
Date: 6 Mar 1995 22:07:44 -0500

I recently had a friend tell me that she recycles the moisture retaining
stuff out of "tame" or unused diapers around water hungry plants.. and
that her plants love it.  She thinks its the same stuff that is sold by
some of the catalogs for the same purpose. Anybody out there
agree/disagree/know of any reason this would be bad? I already have a
septic field to deal with, so I can't see that this little bit of
you-know-what would cause any more of an environmental problem than is
already happening. 

Thanks for any thoughts,
Liza 
([email-masked])

---

From: [email-masked] (Thomas Rich Schwerdt)
Date: 8 Mar 1995 12:18:46 -0500

In article <[email-masked]>,
>some of the catalogs for the same purpose. Anybody out there

it is the exact same substance -- although i think it would be much
more expensive in the diapers ratehr than buying it as a powder
by itself....

-Tom the Melaniephile