Subject: Re: Garden Clogs: What size should I order??

From: PATTIBELLE <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 Mar 95 00:35:47 -0500

I didn't get the clogs, but both of us got the rubber gardening shoes.
We LOVE them!  I'd get the 7 if I were you, because you want to be able
to wear socks with them, don't you?  I wear an 8 1/2 and bought a 9 which
is just perfect.  With no socks, I can slop around; with socks they fit
just fine.  Hope you enjoy them as much as I enjoy mine!!!
 
Pat in Napa, CA

---

From: Mary F <[email-masked]>
Date: 2 Mar 1995 02:53:30 GMT

Hi,

I finally got my smith and  hawkens catalog.  I want to order the 
garden clogs, but am not sure what size since they only have 
whole sizes.  I usually wear a 6 1/2.  So I measured my foot with 
a ruler, it's 9 1/4 inches long ( back of my heel was flush with 
the ruler, not  bottom of the foot).  What size did you order?

help?  thanks.

Pleae post or e-mail.

mary f.