Subject: Until my cat ate the squirrel...

From: [email-masked] (Carol M. Lively)
Date: 17 Feb 1995 01:03:35 GMT

In message <[email-masked]>, [email-masked] (lynn vavra) 
writes:

>Going off the (original) point a bit, but I too was upset that the
>squirrel ate my bulbs, until my cat ate the squirrel...      Lynn.

Lynn,

Thanks for the laugh - first one of the day, though I'm sure that it wasn't 
it really very funny for you.

Carol Lively

---

From: [email-masked] (lynn vavra)
Date: 2 Mar 1995 09:39:07 GMT

Ben A. Harris ([email-masked]) wrote:
> Good cat...= Dead cat.

Awww, that's pretty mean there, Ben.  I'm the original poster behind
"until my cat ate the squirrel" --I sympathized w/someone who was mad 'cuz
the squirrel dug up & ate their bulbs, mad at the squirrel "until my cat
ate the squirrel".  We have coyotes here (to say nothing of cars), & it's
just a matter of time until Good cat...= Dead cat.  

Maybe, Ben, this is a prime example of why I seek out gardening sometimes
in preference to people...                              Lynn

---

From: Ben A. Harris <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 95 19:57:27 -0500

Good cat...= Dead cat.