Subject: tomato worms

From: [email-masked] (Jerald Brainin)
Date: 06 Mar 1995 23:38:52 GMT

I am looking for an effective non-toxic answer to tomato worms?????

---

From: [email-masked] (Dick Gilman)
Date: Wed, 08 Mar 1995 18:05:12 GMT

Bacillus Thuricide - I believe is the correct spelling.  Just
spray it on the plants.  It is an internal disease for
catepillars, any type.  I use this on my broccolli and tomatoes as
well.  Good luck.

In article <[email-masked]>, Jerald
Brainin ([email-masked]) writes: >I am looking for an effective
non-toxic answer to tomato worms????? >

---

From: [email-masked] (S.Meric)
Date: 9 Mar 1995 16:38:50 GMT

In <[email-masked]> [email-masked] (Dick Gilman) 

>non-toxic answer to tomato worms????? > 
Do you have so many plants that you can't monitor them individually?  If 
not -- i.e., you CAN monitor -- maybe you can look for the tell-tale 
signs (leaves chewed), and when you find the (shudder!) perpetrator. 
terminate it with extreme prejudice, as we used to say in the CIA.  
(Just kidding, folks!).  I'm too chicken to do the deed directly, so 
break off a piece of stem and throw it and its bloated cargo out intothe 
road for a car to run over.  
Good luck!
s. meric