Subject: Re: R-E-G-I-O-N-A-L REORGANIZATION>rec.gardens

From: [email-masked]
Date: 3 Mar 1995 13:58:31 -0500

>   Send email reply to author: Sherry Bailey
>curt carlson ([email-masked]) wrote:
>
>: Really, what is the problem? ...
>: Please don't mess with this newsgroup!!!

Sherry Bailey wrote:

>I *will* say that if everybody made an effort to use CLEAR subject headings,
>though, everybody would benefit -- 
>I have seen category designators of around four letters all caps for
>specific kinds of posts, and when those are well established and logical, they
>sort of perpetuate themselves... no enforcement required.

As a newcomer to the net and the newsproup, I may not be in a
great position to comment, but I do find the variety in
rec.gardens very refreshing and informative, and I feel that
reading posts which catch my attention but don't necessarily
apply to me broadens my general knowledge of plants.  I fear
tah dividing the group would be limiting to all of us, and I
don't know how interested I would be in continuing to
participate if I had to surf through several groups to read the
postings.  I agree with Sherry, let's use more specific subject
lines and not divide the group.

Sarah 
-- 
Sarah Webb
Richmond, Virginia USA
[email-masked]