Subject: Re: Most beloved plant

From: [email-masked] (Diana Foss)
Date: 16 Feb 1995 09:37:27 -0800

I love my 70-year-old wisteria: the gorgeous purple flowers that
cover it in the early spring and peek out during the summer, the
shade it provides to my living room when it's hot, and the great
exploding seed pods that pop so satisfyingly when I throw them to
the ground.

I adore daffodils and wish they would last a bit longer.

	Diana "I could go on and on..." Foss

-- 
Diana Foss                                                 [email-masked]

The Rikitandoo! Now what is that? It's something made by the Princess Pat.
It's red and gold, and purple, too. That's why it's called the Rikitandoo.

---

From: [email-masked] (TIGIBSON)
Date: 19 Feb 1995 16:44:39 -0500

i agree. each season has it's own beloved plant. in spring it's the
combination of huge white maureen tulips and my bleeding heart. next comes
my deepe purple bearded iris and the foxgloves. for midsummer my
liatrus/cosmos combo is almost beat by my orange asclepsia (perennial
butterfloy bush) and my purple balloon flower. late summer my snapdragons
and cleomes are a standout. i wouldn't want a stagnant garden! i love the
changes, the new discoveries almost every day. i can't wait until april!!!
tigibson