Subject: HGTV

From: [email-masked] (Meredith Morris-Babb)
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 95 19:32:31 GMT

I am curious how many of you folks are getting the new HGTV ( Home and
Garden Network) through your local cable systems.  I think it is great

I met the folks from HGTV at our local garden show and I promised i would
ask around about new programming.  Any Ideas?  I already told them they
needed to get Jerry Barker on board, but they are willing to listen to just
about any ideas we (Rec. Garden Collective) may have!

Meredith

---

From: [email-masked] (Martha Frost)
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 1995 21:39:17 PST

In article <[email-masked]> [email-masked] (Meredith Morris-Babb) writes:
>From: [email-masked] (Meredith Morris-Babb)
>Subject: HGTV
>Date: Wed, 1 Mar 95 19:32:31 GMT

>Meredith
I am not sure if we get that program in Southern California. Our PBS station 
has kind of lost my gardening attention. For one thing, it's
disappointing in the tendency of some garden shows to wander off to exotic 
lands with huge estates, leaving us at home with our mundane gardens. I'd be 
interested in a more backyard kind of approach.
Regards, Martha
[email-masked]