Subject: IMHO :reorganizing rec.gardens recomendation and decision solution

From: [email-masked] (David Wilson)
Date: 2 Mar 1995 01:38:22 -0500

IMHO 
1. Keep rec.gardens as the place where all Newly Formed 
   rec.gardens subject groups will cross post to.
2. Disuade cross posting between the new subject groups. 
3. The most serious rec.garden readers among you should 
   consistently post a subject code list ( ex. V. for vegtables) on the
   subject line as an  FYI posting for all users to se at some interval 
   (one or two screens) across all groups for the benefit of  "rec.gardens" 
   readers. The practice does not  have to be enforced just practiced by
   the faithful and newbies will catch on (perhaps ;-) This could also be
   used for regional ID in the subgroups.
4. If no resolution possible i suggest people investigate if they have
   nngrab at your disposal. I love how it crosses all nn land and give me 
   what i am looking for. it's magical !
5. How to decide ? ELECTRONIC CAUCUS !
   Place a posting with the subject line indicating being for new rec.gardens   group or  for rec.gardens to stay the same.Then everyone else can post a       response to that posting as a vote in favor of that postion . Voting should    be tallied after two Saturdays by a rep from each caucus group.
    Ex.a. <a person>  Subject: rec.gardens as is/ try subject or region codes         b. <supporter>                                                                 c. <supporter>                             
 
  Let's tend our community cybergarden with peace and LUV.
  dave wilson