Subject: Radios and Critters

From: [email-masked] (Glenn M. Berntson)
Date: Sat, 25 Mar 1995 09:35:14 -0400

I have a big problem with grounghogs and other critters in my garden. 
Someone suggested that I hook up a radio in my garden that plays a
Talk-station all day.  I'm wondering if others have ever tried this method
of critter repellent and whether or not it was successful.  I don't think
I can make it through another season of no lettudce or broccoli!

---

From: [email-masked] (Bob Mason)
Date: 19 Apr 95 16:50:19 GMT

>I can make it through another season of no lettudce or broccoli!

I have used a radio for years in the corn patch to keep out Raccoons and
Squirrels.  Seems quite effective, and visitors (human) get a kick out of
it.

---

From: [email-masked] (Polar)
Date: 20 Apr 1995 07:01:33 GMT

In <[email-masked]> [email-masked] (Bob Mason) writes: 
>
>In article <[email-masked]>

>DOES IT WORK FOR CATS?????