Subject: BT for Misquitoes & Black Flies?

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 95 09:20:20 EST

IN>> Gardens Alive used to have this but don't anymore. Anyone know
IN>> of other sources? Anyone have experience with it?
IN>>
IN>>
IN>> ----------------------------------------------------------------
IN>> BlackLightning, Riddle Pond Rd, West Topsham, Vermont 05086  USA
IN>> Sales: 1-800-252-2599 x01 or (802) 439-6462   Fax:(802) 439-6463
IN>> For wild ideas in laser printing & desktop publishing send email
IN>> subject:INDEX,TRANSFER TONER,FLASH MAGAZINE to:[email-masked]
IN>>

     they now carry MVP  which is even better What do you need it for?
andrew lopez
the invisible gardener

---
^[37mSent via WorldLink on ^[35m03/23/95 ^[37mat ^[35m08:10:32^[37m.
^[32mFrom: ^[33mThe Invisible Gardener
      Malibu, CA
      ^[36mInformation on organics.