Subject: Re: Bees, anyone?

From: [email-masked] (Christine Owens)
Date: 22 Mar 1995 01:38:38 GMT

In <[email-masked]> [email-masked] (Jesse Blount) writes: 

>
>I'm interested in locating a few bee hives that I can 
>rent or otherwise acquire for use in an apple orchard, for
>4-6 weeks.  I live in the San Lorenzo Valley in California,
>south of San Jose, near Santa Cruz.
>
>If anyone has a suggestion for a more appropriate group to
>post this to, I would appreciate it.  If anyone has a
>suggestion on where I might find bee hives to use for this
>pollenation effort, that would be even more helpful.  Please
>e-mail responses to "[email-masked]"
>
>Thanks in advance for the help.
>
>-Jesse-
>
>================================================================
>Marketing Consultants, Ltd.          Telephone:   (408) 336-8000
>277 Hillside Avenue                       Facsimile:   (408) 336-2016
>Ben Lomond, CA                           E-mail: [email-masked]
>95005                                             CompuServe:      73075,1411
>================================================================
>

Contact your county extension office for a list of apiculturists
in your area.

Chris Owens

---

From: [email-masked] (Christine Owens)
Date: 22 Mar 1995 01:38:38 GMT

Chris Owens