Subject: Mail Order Source Guide

From: [email-masked] (Kris Benarcik)
Date: 23 Mar 1995 15:36:31 GMT

Dear All-

Something just came across my desk that I thought some of you might be
interested in.  I received a copy of the "Gardener's Source Guide" which
lists over 850 mail order sources for plants.  The sources are arranged
according to the type of plants the offer; there are listings for african
violets, books, asain vegetables, bamboo, clematis, fragrant platns, herbs,
shrubs, trees, palms, wildflowers, etc...  There is also a section on plant
societies and associations.  If you purchase this guide, many of the
sources which normally charge for the catalogs will waive their fee.  Looks
like a pretty good selection of sources from all over the U.S.  The guide
is available for $5.95 from:
     Gardener's Source Guide
     P.O. Box 206 G
					Gowanda, NY 14070-0206
I'm not endorsing this publication, just passing on the information.

Kris Benarcik
The Scott Arboretum

---Where Rhododendron mucronulatum, Cornus mas, Corylopsis pauciflora,
Prunus 'Okame', Magnolia stellata and lots of bulbs are in bloom--ah,
Spring at last.