Subject: Rookie needs help

From: [email-masked] (NMATES)
Date: 13 Mar 1995 23:09:31 -0500

I am wanting to start a garden this year.  I live in the Houston, Texas
area and I
am not sure what would grow best in this area.  I was thinking of carrots,
potatoes, broccoli, pole beans, and tomatoes.

Where can I go for accurate information about growing a garden (organic if
possible) in the Houston, TX area.

Thanks

---

From: [email-masked] (BBNeely)
Date: 14 Mar 1995 12:28:50 -0500

To Rookie in Houston:  Check with your county extension service.  They can

tell you what vegetables will grow best in your area.

---

From: [email-masked] (BBNeely)
Date: 14 Mar 1995 12:29:01 -0500

To Rookie in Houston:  Contact your county extension service for
information 
on plants that grow best in your area.  Good luck!

---

From: [email-masked] (BBNeely)
Date: 14 Mar 1995 12:29:02 -0500

To Rookie in Houston:  Contact your county extension service for
information
about plants that grow best in your area.