Subject: Re: WWW site

From: [email-masked] (Stephen Cotroneo)
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 95 14:45:11 GMT

Does anyone know of WWW sites on gardening.

---

From: Sean Callahan <[email-masked]>
Date: 12 Mar 1995 19:54:23 GMT

The Virtual Garden has - literally - thousands of WWW pages. The 
illustrated encyclopedia has 1,500 alone. You can read the gardening 
content of Southern Living and Sunset magazines, excerpts from garden 
books, download how-to garden projects as Acrobat files. There's a house 
plant pavillion with its own illustrated directory and much more every 
week.

If your new to the online world, this is the place to start.

Sean Callahan   [email-masked]
Managing Editor, Time Life Digital
Visit the Virtual Garden at http://pathfinder.com/vg

---

From: [email-masked] (Karen Fletcher)
Date: 12 Mar 1995 23:52:31 GMT

Stephen Cotroneo ([email-masked]) wrote:
:                         Does anyone know of WWW sites on gardening.

Try out The Garden Gate and The Garden Spider's Web for lots of good 
stuff - links to sites all around the world as a well as a growing 
collection of original materials.

Enjoy!

Karen Fletcher                                     [email-masked]
==========================================================================
The Garden Gate            http://www.prairienet.org/ag/garden/homepage.htm
The Garden Gate at SunSITE  http://sunsite.unc.edu/garden-gate/homepage.htm
The Garden Spider's Web    http://mirror.wwa.com/mirror/garden/spdrsweb.htm

---

From: [email-masked] ()
Date: 13 Mar 1995 02:20:32 GMT

I have a lot of nice garden links on my home page check it out.
http://www.rain.org/~sals/my.html
Stephen Cotroneo ([email-masked]) wrote:
:                         Does anyone know of WWW sites on gardening.

--

Sal Schettino,Organic Farmer,don't panic eat organic,[email-masked]
or check out my homepage:            http://www.rain.org/~sals/my.html    .

---

From: [email-masked] (DonDG)
Date: 24 Mar 1995 22:59:12 -0500

The Virtual Mirror has a gardening section. Use any search engine to find
"Virtual Mirror," and its home page will point you to the gardening part.