Subject: Virtual Garden at http://arts.uwaterloo.ca/~camoock

From: [email-masked] (Colin Moock)
Date: Sun, 2 Apr 1995 07:16:21 GMT

Hi there.  I have a garden in Southern Ontario (climate 5 or 6
I think), and have photo documented its development since I
started it about 6 years ago.  I have placed a virtual walking
tour on my web site with scanned pictures.

The URL is http://arts.uwaterloo.ca/~camoock
(my homepage...choose "A Walk Through My Garden")

The images may take a while to load if you are on 14400 or less.

---

From: Peter Leppik <[email-masked]>
Date: 4 Apr 1995 16:56:25 GMT

If you're interested, I also have a Virtual Garden Tour.  The pictures 
were all taken in winter, but I plan to do another one this summer, when 
things are in bloom.

Go the URL in my signature, and pick the Virtual Tour.

-----
Peter Leppik                                   [email-masked]

Lost in the Information Supercollider

http://seidel.ncsa.uiuc.edu/

---

From: Peter Leppik <[email-masked]>
Date: 4 Apr 1995 16:56:25 GMT

-----

---

From: Peter Leppik <[email-masked]>
Date: 4 Apr 1995 16:56:25 GMT

-----