Subject: Problem with earwigs

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 04 Apr 95 12:19:34 EST

Earwigs are not bad guys..
they eat dead decaying matter mostly but can also eat young plants if
found in large amounts(infestation). off hand i would say protect your
new plants by spraying with a mild soap solution with a dash of tobasco
sauce added to it.    there are also barriers you can use etc..
can you tell me anything?
yours
andrew lopez

 The Invisible Gardener

  |   Andrew Lopez                                                  |
  |  The Invisible Gardener (rm)                                    |
  |  [email-masked]       Don't          |
  |  Operating TOBBS( The Organic BBS)(tm)           Panic          |
  |  Home of The Organic BBS(tm)                      it's          |
  |  The Invisible Gardeners of America(tm)          Organic!       |
                                      |
  |  1-310-457-4268.....2400                                        |
             |
  |  1-310-457-4879.....14,400                                      |

  |  for more info call 1=310-457-4438                              |
  |_________________________________________________________________|

---
Sent via WorldLink on 04/04/95 at 11:23:10.
From: The Invisible Gardener
      Malibu, CA
      Information on organics.