Subject: Cross-breeding composting worms with garden-variety?

From: [email-masked] (Davis Bennett)
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 1995 18:40:00 GMT

I've just gotten into the vermiculture (worm-composting) hobby(?) and I 
was wondering if anyone knows about the ins and outs of introducing 
garden-variety worms into the same bin as the composting worms.  I know 
the specialized worms are better, but wouldn't producing a hybrid be a 
good cheap way to introduce more worms with a higher average production 
of soil?

...Just a question!

If you know the answer to this question, please e-mail me, or if you 
believe it to be beneficial, post to this newsgrou.

						Thanks in advance,
						Davis Bennett

===================================================================
* User Friendly Services -- Computer Tutoring, Research & Support *
*								  *
* Davis Bennett			(902) 492-3577 (Voice)		  *
* 6268 Shirley Street		(902) 429-2680 (Fax)		  *
* Halifax, Nova Scotia						  *
* CANADA    B3H 2N6		[email-masked]		  *
===================================================================