Subject: mushroom growers?

From: [email-masked] (Lebzelter, Susan )
Date: 31 Mar 1995 01:23:53 GMT

Does anyone know of a discussion group where I could post questions
regarding growing shitake mushrooms?  I have a few ricks of mushrooms and
plan to innoculate more soon.  Would also be happy to share what I have
learned so far if anyone is interested in doing the same.  Thanks,

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: 31 Mar 1995 22:06:41 GMT

Read the newsgroup  bionet.mycology 
It's all about growing mushrooms, but may be a bit too high tech   
(well, it was for me!). 
 
I can't find my info on subscribing to the fungus mailing list   
just now, but it's really useful.  Try posting in   
bionet.mycology, I'm sure someone there will let you know the   
mailing address for fungus. 
 
Good luck.

---

From: [email-masked] (Mick Ishmael)
Date: 31 Mar 1995 16:35:02 -0800

[email-masked] wrote:
: Read the newsgroup  bionet.mycology 
: It's all about growing mushrooms, but may be a bit too high tech   
: (well, it was for me!). 
:  
: I can't find my info on subscribing to the fungus mailing list   
: just now, but it's really useful.  Try posting in   
: bionet.mycology, I'm sure someone there will let you know the   
: mailing address for fungus. 
:  
: Good luck. 

let's see...
-Have you subscribed to FUNGUS, the email newsletter on mushroom
-cultivation? You can subscribe by sending a message to
[email-masked]
-with the message:  SUBSCRIBE FUNGUS (your email address)
-Archive sites with previous messages will be explained in the "Intro
<blah blah blah>

all the mushrooms you can eat???

---

From: [email-masked] (Doug Wedding)
Date: Sat, 1 Apr 1995 12:08:55 GMT

fyi... There is a shitake mushroom festival in Irvine Ky every year. I don't 
know the dates but it's more of an excuse to party than anything informative 
about shruums.

In article <[email-masked]> [email-masked] 
(Lebzelter, Susan              ) writes:>From: [email-masked] 
(Lebzelter, Susan              )>Subject: mushroom growers?
>Date: 31 Mar 1995 01:23:53 GMT

---

From: [email-masked] (Richard Winder)
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 1995 16:46:08 GMT

>>learned so far if anyone is interested in doing the same.  Thanks,

Try bionet.mycology		-RSW

  RICHARD WINDER                    Title: Research Scientist
  Canadian Forest Service           Phone: (604) 363-0773
  Victoria, B.C.                    Internet: [email-masked]

---

From: [email-masked] (Doug Wedding)
Date: Sat, 1 Apr 1995 12:08:55 GMT

---

From: [email-masked] (Richard Winder)
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 1995 16:46:08 GMT

Try bionet.mycology		-RSW

---

From: [email-masked] (Richard Winder)
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 1995 16:46:08 GMT

Try bionet.mycology		-RSW