Subject: Bat House Dwg's

From: [email-masked] (Tommy Leo)
Date: 31 Mar 1995 19:17:44 GMT

Hi Bat lovers, 

where can I find drawings and information 
on how to build your own Bat-House?

Thanx, Tommy

---

From: [email-masked] (Peter Sirl)
Date: Sun, 2 Apr 1995 08:22:22 GMT

>Thanx, Tommy
There are usually some in bird feeder store.  Here in Seattle "Wild Birds 
Unlimited" caries them...I just went in there and looked at one, got the 
design in my knoggin and went home and made one from some scrap cedar I 
had laying around...Basicly four sides, a sloping roof, and a few 
virticle slats inside for the bats to hang onto; plus some type of 
hanging device.  I drilled a hole in the back at the top and hang it from 
ther on an old clothes hanger...
Lotsaluck!!!

---

From: [email-masked] (John Bachman)
Date: 1 Apr 1995 17:24:28 -0500

In rec.gardens [email-masked] (Tommy Leo) said: 

>where can I find drawings and information on how to build your own
Bat-House? 
 
Bat Conservation International, P. O. Box 162603, Austin, TX 78716

---

From: [email-masked] (Marc Riou)
Date: Sun, 2 Apr 1995 05:02:13 GMT

> Bat Conservation International, P. O. Box 162603, Austin, TX 78716

I think it would be interesting, and it could be quite
informative, if Bat Conservation Int'l could be represented on
this list. Also, they would get additional publicity by doing so.

Perhaps someone in the area could propose this to them?

Marc

---

From: [email-masked] (pete hanson)
Date: Thu, 06 Apr 95 13:27:39 GMT

>>>where can I find drawings and information on how to build your own
 I got free plans from my local county extension office here in Minnesota.   While visiting a friend in Pennsylvania
my friend had to visit her local county estension office for soil testing.  i asked if they had a copy of the plans, and lo and behold
they handed me a copy,    So try the county extension office and see what they have
                                                                         			Kay

---

From: [email-masked] (John Bachman)
Date: 1 Apr 1995 17:24:28 -0500

Bat-House?

---

From: [email-masked] (Marc Riou)
Date: Sun, 2 Apr 1995 05:02:13 GMT

Marc

---

From: [email-masked] (pete hanson)
Date: Thu, 06 Apr 95 13:27:39 GMT

---

From: [email-masked] (Marc Riou)
Date: Sun, 2 Apr 1995 05:02:13 GMT

Marc

---

From: [email-masked] (pete hanson)
Date: Thu, 06 Apr 95 13:27:39 GMT