Subject: Where to find Sweet W

From: [email-masked] (Ruth Evans)
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 95 12:18:23

>Sweet woodruff needs to be watered alot the first year then alot
>less the rest of its life.  Once it gets established.  Here in the
>raleigh, nc area any plant like that I plant in the fall.
>Especially if its not near my water supplies.

>I would be interested in where I can get some sweet wooddruf as
>well.

>
>  In article <[email-masked]>, Paul Dineen
>([email-masked]) writes: >Steven M. Begley ([email-masked])
>wrote: >: Hi, gang!
>>:      Can anyone offer a suggestion on where one can find Sweet Woodr
>(Galium
>>: odoratum) around Philadelphia, PA? I can't find anyone who grows it.
>>
>>  Sorry, I can't help with where to buy them in PA.
>>
Give Bluestone Perennials a call.  Their number is 1-800-852-5243.  They
are a mail order firm in Ohio.  Their plants are small, but I've had
GREAT success with them.  Their product code is ASOD and it costs $3.95
for 3 plants or $7.50 for 6.  Their planting guide says "for a shady,
even dry spot.  The foliage is fragrant.  BTW:  I'm not affilated with
Bluestone Perennials in anyway.  I just order from them annually to help
out my new house owner budget!

Ruth Evans
     __             ___        __
__  ////\  /\/\  /\/ _//\ __  /// | Anne McCaffrey: Master Word Crafter|
\\\//// '\/    \/ / /\/ '\\\\///  | Princess:  Cutest Wiggle Tail Ever!|
 \XX/ \/\/\/\/\/\/\__/\/\/ \XX/   | [email-masked] or [email-masked] |