Subject: Linnea flower seed

From: [email-masked] (Jim Mc7951)
Date: 1 Apr 1995 07:02:35 -0500

Does anyone know of a source for Linnea flower seeds?
Hints for growing and other information also appreciated.

Linnea McClellan
Jim McClellan

---

From: Susan Sanders <[email-masked]>
Date: 3 Apr 1995 13:18:17 GMT

>Hints for growing and other information also appreciated.

No suggestions for seed source, but my suggestion for growing it is to
live very far up north or at elevation, where it never gets really hot,
and have very acidic soil.  I say this not because this is what I do, but
because this is where I've seen it growing successfully.  I personally
have killed enough twinflower (SE Michigan), despite my best efforts to
create the right environment for it, to have quit trying.  I had one
plant live (not grow, just live) for a couple of years, but then we had a
warm (as in normal) summer, and it was gone.											-Sue Sanders

---

From: Susan Sanders <[email-masked]>
Date: 3 Apr 1995 13:18:17 GMT