Subject: Pineapple Sage

From: [email-masked] (Eric Morrison)
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 95 21:44:29 PST

I am looking for Pineapple Sage seeds.  Has anyone out there seen them in 
your area.  Is this something that's going to be difficult to find?  I'm 
in Dallas, TX.  Thanks.
EricM

---

From: [email-masked] (Susan Wehe)
Date: 22 Mar 1995 02:44:17 GMT

>your area.  Is this something that's going to be difficult to find?  
I'm 

Eric,
   I live near San Antonio and just bought (yes bought) pineapple sage 
transplants from a local nursery in Marion (Schulz nursery)  I would be 
happy to send seeds at the end of the season if you still need some for 
next year.  You might want to check around some, this seems to be a 
pretty popular herb.

---

From: [email-masked] (The Polsons)
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 1995 19:59:03 -0800

> your area.  Is this something that's going to be difficult to find?  I'm 

Shouldn't be hard if you look in herb seed catalogs, not places like
Burpee's. I will have lots of seeds at the end of this year if you want
some...the deer ate them all last year and I have since moved...! 8-)

-Willow     ([email-masked])
---------------------------------------------------
I'm back!!!!! YIPEE!!!!

---

From: [email-masked] (Susan Wehe)
Date: 22 Mar 1995 02:44:17 GMT

Eric,

---

From: [email-masked] (The Polsons)
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 1995 19:59:03 -0800