Subject: Wildflowers - WWW sites?

From: [email-masked] (Gary Lipe)
Date: 21 Mar 1995 00:29:14 GMT

Does anyone know of any Internet sites devoted to wildflowers?

Gary Lipe
[email-masked]

---

From: [email-masked] (Karen Fletcher)
Date: 22 Mar 1995 11:54:26 GMT

Gary Lipe ([email-masked]) wrote:
: Does anyone know of any Internet sites devoted to wildflowers?

Not yet!  Except for scattered image files, I haven't seen anything yet.

I'm busy working on pages for native prairie plants so there will be 
something up in the next few months.

Drop me e-mail for a sneak peak.

--
Karen Fletcher                                     [email-masked]
==========================================================================
The Garden Gate            http://www.prairienet.org/ag/garden/homepage.htm
The Garden Gate at SunSITE  http://sunsite.unc.edu/garden-gate/homepage.htm
The Garden Spider's Web    http://mirror.wwa.com/mirror/garden/spdrsweb.htm

---

From: [email-masked] (Karen Fletcher)
Date: 22 Mar 1995 11:54:26 GMT