Subject: Re: English gardens in June

From: [email-masked] (Gary Cooper)
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 1995 01:29:41 +0000

In article <[email-masked]> [email-masked] "Mike Thompson" writes:

> 
> Could anyone in England hazard a guess as to which part of June this
> year would be optimal to visit some of the English gardens like
> Sissinghurst and Hidcote?  We're interested in herbaceous borders more
> than roses and bulbs.

Errrrr... this being England (the country where we don't have a 
climate but we *do* have weather), anyone who ventures an opinion on
this is taking big risks with your pleasure. A variation of a few
weeks in terms of display is nothing unusual.

I'm truly sorry but our weather just isn't that predictable. All
I *can* tell you is that you'll be very welcome.

-- 
Gary Cooper

---

From: [email-masked] (Mike Thompson)
Date: 20 Mar 1995 17:51:13 GMT

Thanks.