Subject: Gardening Database addresses?

From: [email-masked] (Mark Skubik)
Date: 27 Mar 1995 17:30:40 -0800

Hi Folks,

One of my community gardener friends asked me if I knew of any
gardening data bases that she might use for a landscaping
project.  I don't, but I bet some of you do.

If anyone knows where I can find a good gardening db or two
please let me know.

Thanks in advance,

mms

PS, The weather here in the Bay Area is starting to stabilize
a little.  I transplanted 6 really big (people stopped to ask
how I made them) tomatoe plants into my garden this weekend.  It's
a bit early for around here, but we'll see.....

m

---

From: [email-masked] (bill griffith)
Date: 1 Apr 1995 21:55:21 GMT

I don't know if this is what you are looking for but there is a service 
called Penpages that is maintained by Penn State University College of 
Agricultural Sciences that has alot of agricultural info as well as 
family, health, 4H etc... Telnet to psupen.psu.edu and login as the 
abbreviation for your state (i.e. PA).
Another one I just found in the Internet Yellow Pages that sounds 
interesting is the National Cooperative Extension Service. Gopher to 
calypso-2.oit.unc.edu | Worlds of SunSITE | Cooperative Extension Service 
Information. 
I understand that there are others around as well as WWW sites.

hope this helps...

bil

[email-masked]

In article <[email-masked]>, [email-masked] 
says...