Subject: Re: Zone 3

From: ettings <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 95 00:10:20 -0500

Lewis Hill wrote a book called *Cold Climate Gardening* which is extremely
helpful (I think it's put out by Garden Way Publishing, Storey Communictions,
Pownal, VT.  It has lists of everything as wellas all sorts of helpful
advice.  The only problem is that it hasn't been updated,and there has
\been a lot of progress in developing hardier plants...but your local
nurseries wpould know about that (at least, the good ones will.  The bad
ones will just sell you plants that won't make it!)
 
Good luck,
 
Carol

---

From: ettings <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 95 00:10:20 -0500

Good luck,
 
Carol