Subject: Re: spiderplants

From: [email-masked] (DAVID MACKENZIE)
Date: Sun, 02 Apr 95 08:16:00 -0800

-> So what can I deduce.  First, although spider plant can survive
-> low-light conditions, do try to keep the pests and humidity under
-> control.  Second, while low-light (flourescent or natural) will keep
-> a spider plant alive other stresses will still affect the plant.
-> Third, moderate artificial light (the incadescent is on a timer and
-> only on 5 hours a day) combined with adequate humidity is adequate.
->
-> Good luck.
->
-> Laurie
->   [email-masked]

Try a grow light in your flourescent fixture also. A special bulb made
for plants. Watch the color of the leaves to see if it is getting the
light it needs. The leavf color will be more briliant and healthy
looking. And I imagine you are feeding the plant something like Mirical
grow from time to time also.

Have Fun With It!

David M.

      -----------------------------------------------------------------
      |The Revolution Bulletin Board System (209) 224-9310 v.34 ISDN  |
      |6700 USENET NewsGroups:InterNet:FidoNet:Satellite Feeds:CD-ROMS|
      |FTP-Mail:RiME:Inter-Node Chat:USA-Today:4 1/2 Gigs File Storage|
      |Full Color Radar and Weather Maps : Updated Sports News:TVagent|
      |PCnovice:PCtoday:PC-Catalog;[email-masked]:Fidonet @ 1:205/24.0|
      -------------------- Fresno,California USA ----------------------

---

From: [email-masked] (DAVID MACKENZIE)
Date: Sun, 02 Apr 95 08:16:00 -0800

Have Fun With It!

David M.

      -------------------- Fresno,California USA ----------------------