Subject: Re: Using Epsom salts in in plant soil?

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 07 Mar 95 09:35:41 EST

Hello you all, heres some info on using epson salts and tea and soap....

I like what jerry has to say except that most things he talks about is
not very organic nor natural and should not be used in your organic
garden.. however
I have been reccomending the use of these things for many years but I
advise my students to only use the organic and natural products
available....
epson salts, if used correctly is a great tool for roses, lawns, flower
bed, veg gardens etc.. but must be used a little bit and not over done
soap.. please use only natural products not dishwashing liquid!
read the ingredients most of that stuff was never meant to be used on
plants, let alone food stuff.
If you are interested my new book is out.. called "natural Pest Control"
by andrew lopez  (thats me) better known as The invisible gardener. Book
is available by ordering at local book stores or thru 1-800-354-9296.

Happy Growing Organically of course!

  |-----------------------------------------------------------------|
  |   Andrew Lopez                                                  |
  |  The Invisible Gardener (rm)                                    |
  |  [email-masked]       Don't          |
  |  Operating TOBBS( The Organic BBS)(tm)           Panic          |
  |  Home of The Organic BBS(tm)                      it's          |
  |  The Invisible Gardeners of America(tm)          Organic!       |
  |  1-310-457-4268.....2400                                        |
  |  1-310-457-4879.....14,400                                      |
  |  for more info call 1=310-457-4438                              |
  |_________________________________________________________________|

---
Sent via WorldLink on 03/07/95 at 05:36:08.
From: The Invisible Gardener
      Malibu, CA
      Information on organics.