Subject: Daughter wants plant with her name.

From: "Jacqueline T. Gray" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 1995 13:26:59 -0700 (MST)

Does anyone know a plant with "Lindsay" in its name?  I have tulips 
variety "Jacqueline" - my name,  lilies variety "Joanna" - eldest 
daughter's name.  Youngest daughter feels left out!  Help????
Please e-mail.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
          /\
       /\/  \  /\               Jackie Gray                 @     @
    /\/ /    \/  \/\          Calgary, Alberta           @  |  @  |  @
 /\/  \/      \   \ \/\            Canada               \|/\|/\|/\|/\|/
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: [email-masked] (Boyd Zenner)
Date: Sat, 1 Apr 1995 14:31:18 GMT

> daughter's name.  Youngest daughter feels left out!  Help????

(I tried to e-mail this to you as you requested, but couldn't.)

There is a lovely shrub rose (c. 1938) called "Honorable Lady
Lindsay"--does that count? It's a fragrant pale pink with a
slightly darker petal edge.

Roses of Yesterday and Today in Watsonville, CA, carries it.

Boyd Zenner
Charlottesville, VA

---

From: [email-masked] (Boyd Zenner)
Date: Sat, 1 Apr 1995 14:31:18 GMT

Boyd Zenner
Charlottesville, VA