Subject: tomato plants need help

From: [email-masked] (Yippikiyo)
Date: Sat, 25 Mar 1995 23:24:43 UNDEFINED

I am brand new to gardening and need help!  I noticed yesterday that one of my 
tomato plants has a lower leaf or two that is mottled yellow.  They all are 
beginning to flower and I want to garden organically.  I have spinach, 
lettuce, broccoli, basil and other fragrant herbs growing close to the tomato 
plants.  
How should I feed my tomatoes and other veggies?  What ratio of nutrients do 
tomatoes like?  I have visions of chowing down tons of salads and salsa in a 
few weeks and want to do what ever I can to make this vision come true.  
Please help me and my plants!
Thanx!
Yippikiyo

---

From: Jeff Stier <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 1995 16:14:45 -0500

You sound like a candidate for the tomato club newsletter-
I've posted about it before- so I dont want to take up too much netspace 
on it- but the
address is
114 E. Main St.
Box I
Bogota, NJ 07603
I'm not e xactly sure what they charge- but its reasonable-
I've seen the newsletter and it is wonderfull!

******************************************************************************
Jeff Stier
[email-masked]
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!