Subject: Hormodin rooting powder

From: [email-masked] (Barbara W)
Date: 10 Mar 1995 23:16:26 GMT

I received my A. M. Leonard catalog today: "Quality tools and supplies for
the professional." Has anyone else noticed that there's only one letter
difference between "TOOLS" and "TOYS"?   (okay, well 2 letters...)

HORMODIN rooting powder is listed on page 12. Comes in 1 lb. or 1/2 lb.
tins, depending on the grade. Price ranges from $18.38 to $22.78.

#1 is for "roses, home garden and greenhouse plants" 
#2 is for "woody & semi-woody plants"
#3 is for "difficult to root varieties"

Toll free phone number for the US is (800) 543-8955. I have ordered from
them, and have appreciated their professionalism and good service.

---

From: [email-masked] (Kevin Crader)
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 1995 21:58:17 -0500

In article <[email-masked]>,

> tins, depending on the grade. Price ranges from $18.38 to $22.78.

FYI my new Griffin Greenhouse (508-851-0012) cat says  "...When the
current supply of Hormodin is exhausted the product will be discontinued
as it is no longer manufactured." ??

kc

---

From: [email-masked] (Mike Nesson)
Date: 13 Mar 1995 22:49:05 GMT

"Charley's Greenhouse Supply" has the three Hormodin strength rooting preps
available in 4 oz sizes, as well as a set of all three in 4 oz size for under
$10.  Charley's address is: 1569 Memorial Highway
			    Mt. Vernon, WA 98273
			    Phone: 1-800-322-4707
			    Catalog $2.00

I've no connection with them, but I called an order in recently.
Mike Nesson

-- 
    
   _______________________________________________________________________ 
   Michael Nesson  [email-masked]  (503)737-1866   FAX:(503)737-0481   
      Dept. of Biochem/Biophys., AgLS 2011, Oregon State University