Subject: Plant Breeder Rights

From: [email-masked] (Graeme Roberts)
Date: 29 Mar 1995 04:31:32 GMT

Are there any breeders out there who could furnish me with some
information on Plant Breeders Rights Legislation. Firstly, do you 
see it as an advantage to the Horticultural industry? and has the PBR 
given you financial protection to recover the costs incurred in 
your breeding program? Any information regarding experienes or 
even opinions, would be most appreciated.

Thank you
Graeme Roberts
http://www.newt.phys.unsw.edu.au/~gwr/gwrpage.html

---

From: [email-masked] (Gary V. Deutschmann Sr.)
Date: 31 Mar 1995 03:55:42 GMT

The person to best answer that question would be Paul Ecke from Ecke's
poinsetta farm.  He has several patents, etc.  on all his stock.

Gary

---

From: [email-masked] (Gary V. Deutschmann Sr.)
Date: 31 Mar 1995 03:55:42 GMT

Gary