Subject: Raised Bed Vegetable Gardening

From: Ron Muir <[email-masked]>
Date: 4 Apr 1995 21:01:21 GMT

Would someone be kind enough to point me toward some good references to   
assist me in building a raised bed vegetable garden for my wife. This is   
my spring project for her and I have been unable to find a good reference   
to give me ideas, and or do's and don'ts. 
 
Thank you in advance, I look forward to your responses. 
 
Ron Muir 
[email-masked]

---

From: [email-masked] (Major)
Date: 6 Apr 1995 03:07:19 GMT

>Thank you in advance, I look forward to your responses. 

Square Foot Gardening is a practical kind of hands on book that is probably 
available in your library. Not a particularly new edition, but it's
a widely used tool. The library will probably have a number of books that deal
with raised beds in some form or another. Square Foot is also available
at most of the big book stores and is probably under $10.