Subject: Exochorda Macrantha

From: [email-masked] (karen Jackson (East MS 96))
Date: Sun, 2 Apr 1995 14:57:10 GMT

Please write back info if you know of a catalog/company that is marketing
exochorda macrantha plants.  We could not find this bush in our catalogs.
A friend is interested in "The Bride", as this pearl bush plant is called.
-- 
           '~'
         { `@` }   [email-masked]
         /., .,\
      \\    !    //        Garden Designs, Chiles & Babys

---

From: Susan Sanders <[email-masked]>
Date: 3 Apr 1995 13:37:13 GMT

>A friend is interested in "The Bride", as this pearl bush plant is
called.

Greer Gardens, 1280 Goodpasture Island Rd., Eugene, OR 97401;
800-548-0111 (orders), 503-686-8266 (customer service).  $15.95 for a
15-20" plant (I can tell you this since I'm just about to fax my order
which includes this exact plant.  It is a hard one to find.)             
   -Sue Sanders

---

From: Susan Sanders <[email-masked]>
Date: 3 Apr 1995 13:37:13 GMT