Subject: Re: Keeping cats out of garden

From: [email-masked] (SRBurch)
Date: 20 Mar 1995 22:51:15 -0500

I'm picking up in the middle of this thread, so I don't know if someone
has already suggested this - but in the tips from the magazine Organic
Gardening, they suggest that sprinkling flower beds (and garden plots,
too, I suppose) with black pepper will keep dogs and cats out -
apparently, they don't like the smell and it makes them sneeze.  

Since that would take a lot of pepper (for a bigger garden), you might try
blending some other hot peppers and making a spray with water.   

I haven't tried this at home (I think it would make me sneeze too) but
it's a thought.

Sue
[email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------
Lawyers can't help it.  They just know a lot of words and they want to use
them all before they die.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------

---

From: [email-masked] (SRBurch)
Date: 20 Mar 1995 22:51:15 -0500

Sue
[email-masked]