Subject: Re: Rosemary Problems

From: [email-masked] (Flyinggoat)
Date: 28 Mar 1995 10:07:23 -0500

>My rosemary plant has a white dust like substance all over it.  It looks
>as if it is slowly dying.  I tried to feed it and it hasn't helped.  Has
>anyone had this problem before?  Is there a way to save my plant?

sounds like powdery mildew.  There are commecial sprays for this.  If you
use your rosemary for cooking, try a fungicide that can be used on fruit
up to day of harvest, like Safer, or something like it.
Betty Cunningham([email-masked])
illustrator, animator, and likes to collect dead things

---

From: [email-masked] (Frank Grossutti)
Date: 29 Mar 1995 16:28:04 GMT

Flyinggoat ([email-masked]) wrote:
: >My rosemary plant has a white dust like substance all over it.  It looks
: >as if it is slowly dying.  I tried to feed it and it hasn't helped.  Has
: >anyone had this problem before?  Is there a way to save my plant?

: sounds like powdery mildew.  There are commecial sprays for this.  If you
: use your rosemary for cooking, try a fungicide that can be used on fruit
: up to day of harvest, like Safer, or something like it.
: Betty Cunningham([email-masked])
: illustrator, animator, and likes to collect dead things

Try mixing some baking soda and water in spray bottle and give it a good
spraying. Worked for me!!!

---

From: [email-masked] (Flyinggoat)
Date: 28 Mar 1995 10:07:23 -0500

---

From: [email-masked] (Frank Grossutti)
Date: 29 Mar 1995 16:28:04 GMT