Subject: Organic Vole Control, suggestions?

From: [email-masked] (Bruce Schimmel)
Date: 21 Mar 1995 13:34:20 GMT

Help! The voles in my garden swallow plants, large and small, faster
than I can put them in. Have tried windmill things (they seem to like
them) and scattering daffodil bubs everywhere (they don't eat those,
just chew around them). Any sound deterrent devices that work? E-mail
requested to [email-masked]

---

From: [email-masked] (Jon LaBadie)
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 1995 18:22:11 GMT

In article <[email-masked]>, [email-masked] (Geoffrey Mehl) writes:
|> In article <[email-masked]>, [email-masked] (Bruce Schimmel) wrote:
|> 
|> > Help! The voles in my garden swallow plants, large and small, faster
|> > than I can put them in. Have tried windmill things (they seem to like
|> > them) and scattering daffodil bubs everywhere (they don't eat those,
|> > just chew around them). Any sound deterrent devices that work? E-mail
|> > requested to [email-masked]
|> 
|> 
|> Cats.

Got four.  They certainly kill many voles.
Not enough!  Any other ideas?

jl
-- 
Jon H. LaBadie                  [email-masked]
 JG Computing                   [email-masked]
 4455 Province Line Road        (609) 252-0159
 Princeton, NJ  08540-4322      (609) 683-7220 (fax)

---

From: [email-masked] (Geoffrey Mehl)
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 1995 13:08:02 -0500

> requested to [email-masked]

Cats.

---

From: [email-masked] (Jon LaBadie)
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 1995 18:22:11 GMT

jl

---

From: [email-masked] (Geoffrey Mehl)
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 1995 13:08:02 -0500

Cats.