Subject: Q: Hardy cut flowers for Zone 3

From: [email-masked] (Ute R.Willmore)
Date: 31 Mar 1995 22:44:33 GMT

I guess my subject line says most of it. I need suggestions for cut
flowers that would do well in Zone 3, don't need to be dug up in the fall,
and like a sunny spot.

I would like something to mix into a flower bed of mostly daylilies and 
daisies. I find the catalogs I have don't always state if a flower does
well as a cut flower or not.

Thanks

Ute

--
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
  [email-masked]
OR
  [email-masked]

---

From: ettings <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Apr 95 23:27:19 -0500

Monkshood (aconitum), Delphinium, Yarrow (Achillea), Bachelor's Button
(Centaurea), Coreosis, and Beebalm (Monarda) come to mind...and there
are lots more.
 
Carol