Subject: Re: Trellis Question

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 95 09:01:46 EST

I'd suggest `Goldflame' Honeysuckle, or `Nellie Moser' Clematis.

Richard Shiell

IC>A few days ago I posted a request for suggestions for vines
IC>for a new trellis, well in my zeal of this new project I
IC>forgot to mention those critical things....

IC>I'm in zone 5 ---- it's sunny location --- soil's not too
IC>great, kinda sandy (but I do have compost I could load it
IC>up with) ---- and perrennial or annual is fine (though
IC>I may want to start with an annual since I'm new at vines)

IC>Thanks in advance for any suggestions!

IC>Karen
---
 þ SLMR 2.1a þ Old gardeners don't die, they just go to seed.

--
Mainframes, Minis & Micros     |     Desert Jewel BBS & Mall
5630 District Blvd.   #114     |     WWW.KERN.COM
Bakersfield, CA      93313     |     TELNET DJ.KERN.COM
LandLine  ==  800-949-1959     |     FTP FTP.KERN.COM