Subject: natural gas killing trees?

From: [email-masked] (Don Bonner)
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 1995 07:14:01 GMT

I'll try this one more time.  Does anyone out there know of any information on 
the effects of natural gas leakage killing trees and grass?

If you do can you e-mail me because I don't get on here regularly. I'm on a 
school-net and it has some problems now and again. :(
*****************************************************************************
>From each according to their abilities.
To each according to their needs.
                                          [email-masked]
*****************************************************************************

---

From: [email-masked] (Chad James Segura)
Date: 29 Mar 1995 19:22:31 GMT

Don Bonner ([email-masked]) wrote:
: I'll try this one more time.  Does anyone out there know of any information on 
: the effects of natural gas leakage killing trees and grass?

: If you do can you e-mail me because I don't get on here regularly. I'm on a 
: school-net and it has some problems now and again. :(
: *****************************************************************************
: From each according to their abilities.
: To each according to their needs.
:                                           [email-masked]
: *****************************************************************************

I thought this was answered weeks ago.  Plants need to get oxygen to their
roots.  With a continuous natural gas leak, the gas can displace the oxygen,
which, of course, will eventually lead to plant death.

Chad