Subject: Re: snapdragons/dusty miller - annuals or perenials, or ?

From: [email-masked] (Sheryl Todd)
Date: 4 Apr 1995 05:28:39 GMT

Cara, Our snapdragons did the same thing as yours. We've been here in 
western Colorado for two years and they survived the winter. We don't 
have dusty millers though so I can say about that.

Sheryl

---

From: [email-masked] (Richard Campbell)
Date: 4 Apr 1995 14:41:39 GMT

In article <[email-masked]>, [email-masked] (Sheryl Todd) writes:
|> Cara, Our snapdragons did the same thing as yours. We've been here in 
|> western Colorado for two years and they survived the winter. We don't 
|> have dusty millers though so I can say about that.
|> 

   I don't have experience with the snapdragons but my dusty miller has
been around for 4 years now.  I live in the Dallas area and they've been
through some icestorms too.

-- 
Rich Campbell
[email-masked]