Subject: What's blooming?

From: [email-masked] (gwen baker)
Date: 31 Mar 1995 23:30:07 GMT

I know that someone out there has to have some kind of flowers if I have
some in Columbus, Ohio.  Actually I don't have any any more-my husband
harvested them fearing a freeze- and am hoping that it doesn't snow anymore
or kill my lilacs.

Is anyone willing to send me dried flowers-any kind.  I need as much as I
can get.  I'm willing to pay postage, and will make a trade for the
flowers.  I make scented beads, and although I have an extensive garden,
and spent most of the summer harvesting and drying flowers, once we really
got down to making our scented beads we found we didn't have enough.

I have had several people ask for drying instructions and am willing to
explain how to do drying to anyone who wants to know.  I'd like to thatk
those who have responded.

Don't think that I want you to give up your wonderful garden and the
enjoyment of all your hard work.  I'd be happy with the flowers that are
past the peak but not soggy yet.

Potential flowers include but are not linited to the flollowing-if you
don't see it and you grow it and are willing to help just let me know what
you have.

Daffodils, tulips, forsythia, orange blossom, mock orange, peonies, roses,
day lilies, hydrangea, lilacs, wisteria, jasmine, rose of sharon, hibiscus,
scented geranium, lemon balm, lemon grass, basil, or anything else that is
fragrant 
Thanks in advance
Gwen