Subject: Where to get seeds

From: [email-masked] (John Alge)
Date: 25 Mar 1995 22:03:21 -0500

I live in Columbus, Ohio, and I am trying to find two specific seeds for
my garden which I have been unable to locate.  These are 1.) the small
yellow pear-shaped tomato, and 2.) pole lima beans.  Does anyone know
where I could find these?

-- 
John Alge

[email-masked]
[email-masked]

---

From: [email-masked] (Pat and George Kiewicz)
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 1995 23:28:16 GMT

John Alge ([email-masked]) wrote:

: I live in Columbus, Ohio, and I am trying to find two specific seeds for
: my garden which I have been unable to locate.  These are 1.) the small
: yellow pear-shaped tomato, and 2.) pole lima beans.  Does anyone know
: where I could find these?

Pole limas:  Mellinger's has 'King of the Garden' 1-800-321-7444
	     Vermont Bean Seed Co. has 'KotG' and Christmas Lima  (803)663-6276
	     Parks has both limas, too. (803)-223-7333

	     I've grown both, and like both -- green and purple beans served
	     together have a lot of eye appeal.

Yellow pear tomato:  Pinetree Garden Seeds (207)926-3400
		     Johnny's Selected Seeds (207)437-4301

Never cared for the yellow pear tomatoes, myself, though my favorite large
salad tomatoes are yellow.

Pat in Plymouth MI
-- 
                           ====================
        We do not speak for the Suburban Communications Corporation.
	The Suburban Communications Corporation does not speak for us.