Subject: Ivy...Poinsonous and otherwise

From: [email-masked] (Audrey Michael)
Date: 3 Apr 1995 04:59:57 GMT

Our neighbor to the rear has the portion of his yard which borders mine 
planted with dense ivy (english, I think).  There is also poison ivy 
growing in it.  I plan to erect fencing between our yards this summer but 
I would like to keep his ivy on his side of the fence.
Any suggestions on what type of fencing or other strategies I can use to 
keep the ivy out?  It is very vigorous.  
I can't plant anythig in that area because it is soon taken over by the 
ivy.

Please help!  I feel like I'm in the Little Shop of Horrors!

---

From: [email-masked] (Christine Owens)
Date: 4 Apr 1995 03:50:39 GMT

>Please help!  I feel like I'm in the Little Shop of Horrors!

And the first rule of ivy is that it will wander anywhere.  Vigilance
in pruning is your only hope (short of persuading your neighbor
to get rid of the ivy, of course).

Chris Owens

---

From: [email-masked] (Christine Owens)
Date: 4 Apr 1995 03:50:39 GMT

Chris Owens

---

From: [email-masked] (Christine Owens)
Date: 4 Apr 1995 03:50:39 GMT

Chris Owens