Subject: Re: ALYSUM MONTANUM--WHERE?

From: Susan Sanders <[email-masked]>
Date: 3 Apr 1995 13:31:44 GMT

In article <[email-masked]> Scoutland,
[email-masked] writes:
>My mom has been searching everywhere for a source for Alysum Cruciferae
>Montanum (pale yellow).  She would prefer 4" to gallon size, but will

I've seen it in a great many mail-order catalogs but the only one I'm
certain of off the top of my head is Siskiyou Rare Plant Nursery in the
state of Washington.  I *think* Bluestone Perennials in Ohio also has it
as well.          -Sue Sanders

---

From: Susan Sanders <[email-masked]>
Date: 4 Apr 1995 15:37:59 GMT

In article <[email-masked]> Susan Sanders,
[email-masked] writes:
>>searching for a source for Alysum Cruciferae Montanum (pale yellow).  
>
Siskiyou Rare Plant Nursery in the
>state of Washington.  I *think* Bluestone Perennials in Ohio also has it

Correction!  Both Siskiyou and Bluestone have the closely related Alyssum
saxatile, but for A. montanum, contact Lamb Nurseries, 101 E. Sharp Ave.,
Spokane, WA 99202.
														-Sue Sanders

---

From: [email-masked] (Scoutland)
Date: 1 Apr 1995 23:59:17 -0500

My mom has been searching everywhere for a source for Alysum Cruciferae
Montanum (pale yellow).  She would prefer 4" to gallon size, but will
settle for seeds.  Anyone out there know of a nursery or mail order that
has this available.  Thanks for any help.

---

From: Susan Sanders <[email-masked]>
Date: 3 Apr 1995 13:31:44 GMT

---

From: Susan Sanders <[email-masked]>
Date: 4 Apr 1995 15:37:59 GMT

---

From: Susan Sanders <[email-masked]>
Date: 4 Apr 1995 15:37:59 GMT