Subject: Mail Order Catalogs

From: [email-masked] (steve defreese)
Date: 6 Apr 1995 00:08:01 GMT

Has anyone had any good experience ordering plants from the garden
catalogs?  I just received a catalog from Michigan Bulb.  There are
some plants in there I haven't seen in my local garden center and I
was just wondering about the quality of the plants.

Thanks,

Kay DeFreese

'

---

From: [email-masked] (Christine Owens)
Date: 6 Apr 1995 01:47:00 GMT

>was just wondering about the quality of the plants.

You can have great luck with ordering from some garden catalogues,
but DON'T order from MB.  They are terrible.

Chris Owens

---

From: [email-masked] (Christine Owens)
Date: 6 Apr 1995 01:47:00 GMT

Chris Owens

---

From: [email-masked] (Christine Owens)
Date: 6 Apr 1995 01:47:00 GMT

Chris Owens