Subject: Fish Emulsion

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 95 09:20:19 EST

IN>> I read in an Organic Gardening magazine about using Fish Emulsion
IN>> Fertilizer when starting vegetable seedlings indoors.  Does anyone have
IN>> experience with this?  Do you know a supplier for the stuff?
IN>> Thanks.
IN>> ---
IN>>  þ OLXWin 1.00 þ [email-masked]
IN>>
IN>> ---------------------------------------------------------------
IN>> PC-Ohio PCBoard            pcohio.com        Data: 216-381-3320
IN>> The Best BBS in America    Cleveland, OH
IN>> ---------------------------------------------------------------
IN>>

     An excellent source of fish emulsion is from Nitron Industies
1-800-823-0123  they make thier own without urea!
tell them the invisible gardener sent ya!

andy lopez
the invisible gardener

---
^[37mSent via WorldLink on ^[35m03/23/95 ^[37mat ^[35m08:10:30^[37m.
^[32mFrom: ^[33mThe Invisible Gardener
      Malibu, CA
      ^[36mInformation on organics.