Subject: Re: address/phone # for Gardens Alive

From: [email-masked] (Karen Fletcher)
Date: 12 Mar 1995 10:52:35 GMT

Keisha O'Banion ([email-masked]) wrote:
: Hi everyone,
: I've seen lots of folks mention Gardens Alive as a good source for pest
: control items.  Would someone please post the address and phone # ?

     Garden's Alive 
     Hyw. 48, P.O. Box 149 
     Sunman, IN 47041 
     Catalog: Free 
     812-623-3800 
     Offerings: tools, equipment, IPM supplies, beneficial insects 
     Comments: fully illustrated catalog 

Karen Fletcher                                     [email-masked]
==========================================================================
The Garden Gate            http://www.prairienet.org/ag/garden/homepage.htm
The Garden Gate at SunSITE  http://sunsite.unc.edu/garden-gate/homepage.htm
The Garden Spider's Web    http://mirror.wwa.com/mirror/garden/spdrsweb.htm

---

From: [email-masked] (Keisha O'Banion)
Date: Sat, 11 Mar 1995 17:28:38 GMT

Hi everyone,
I've seen lots of folks mention Gardens Alive as a good source for pest
control items.  Would someone please post the address and phone # ?

Thanks,
Keisha
[email-masked]