Subject: re:starting plants hydrop

From: [email-masked] (ART PRATTEN)
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 95 20:00:00 -300

DD> Has anybody had success starting seeds/cuttings in rockwool and then
DD> putting them in the ground outdoors?  I have grown herbs in rockwool
DD> before and had fantastic germination rate, and even better results with
DD> cuttings, but never tried moving them outdoors into soil afterwards...
DD>  Debbie DeNeese                     Email:  [email-masked]

Hi Debbie 
I have started seeds of green pepper and tomatoes inside in a hydroponic 
mixture of vermiculite and stones for years with very good results.  They 
require less time to develop and should be hardened off for a few days 
before planting but they transplant to soil outside very well.  Just water
well.  Good luck

---
 þ NFX v1.3 [000] Barbara Pratten Art's partner

---

From: [email-masked] (ART PRATTEN)
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 95 20:00:00 -300

Hi Debbie 

---