Subject: Compost by Mail?

From: [email-masked] (Nancy C.)
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 1995 23:42:21 GMT

This may sound crazy, but I can't compost easily on my urban rooftop...
Any mail order sources for clean compost?  I may have to invade the suburbs,
staging midnight raids on unprotected compost piles (there's an image for you!)
Thanks for thinking about this.

Nancy C.

---

From: [email-masked] (Christine Owens)
Date: 4 Apr 1995 02:37:57 GMT

>Thanks for thinking about this.

Can't you start even a small compost pile, perhaps in a half-height
garbage can?  If not, try a garden center -- the postage would cost
you more than the compost.

Chris Owens

---

From: [email-masked] (Christine Owens)
Date: 4 Apr 1995 02:37:57 GMT

Chris Owens