Subject: Starting New Garden, Need Advice

From: [email-masked] (ODJL)
Date: 3 Apr 1995 20:32:16 -0400

I have just built a new house. Very cold area in NE along US/ Canada
border. Would like advice on sturdy plants, ground covers and shrubs that
deer dislike. Low maintenance a real plus.

---

From: ettings <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 95 00:00:06 -0500

>deer dislike. Low maintenance a real plus.
 
Buy Lewis and Nanacy Hill's books, *Cold-Climate Gardening* and *Success-
ful Perennial Gardening*.  They live in Greensboro, VT, close to Canada
in Zone 3, and their books are quite helpful and readable.  Their
publisher is Storey Communiations, Inc., Pownal, VT 05261.

---

From: ettings <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 95 00:00:06 -0500

---

From: ettings <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 95 00:00:06 -0500