Subject: Horicultural Education: Counseling with nature

From: [email-masked] (White Horse)
Date: 5 Apr 95 17:24:44 GMT

Mike Cohen  wrote:
  >The Greening of Critical Thinking
  >
  >Although we are part of nature, in its natural state and in nature-
  >centered cultures, nature does not suffer from today's problems, our 
  >runaway garbage, environmental degradation, wars, mental illness and 
  >medical disorders.  Obviously, Western Civilization's problems result 
  >because we learn to disconnect from the ways of the natural world.  
  >Why don't we reconnect with nature instead?    
  >

Hello,

I have participated in the courses several times and in the project too.
I was the very first one to get involved!  I'm happy to share a little
history with you and my experiences.  Feel free to contact me.  

Cheers,
Claudia
[email-masked]