Subject: WWW - Ezine featuring article of software for gardening.

From: [email-masked] (Joanne Brown)
Date: Sat, 11 Mar 95 17:07:52 GMT

The Computer Paper, a Canadian gem for consumer-oriented 
information has a web site featuring current and back issues.  
Their January issue featured an article titled 'Gardening on 
Computer' written my Martin Waterman.  

You can check out this article as well as many other 
computer-related information by pointing your web browser to the 
following URL : http://www.wimsey.com/tcp/

Hopefully it will answer many of the questions I see in here 
about gardening software.

Best wishes,

Joanne Brown, (who is really upset at the city works crew for 
digging up a corner of her lawn this winter, Bah!)

Joanne Brown                                          Say Conductor,
Saint John, NB                                        When Do We Get To
Canada                                                 Margaritaville?
***********************************************************************

---

From: Garrett Keel <[email-masked]>
Date: 11 Mar 1995 23:30:51 GMT

Go directly to the referenced page via the following 
URL:  http://www.wimsey.com/tcp/Jan95/Gardening.html