Subject: Re: Help! need super powered hose attachment

From: [email-masked] (Richard Campbell)
Date: 6 Apr 1995 16:32:13 GMT

In article <[email-masked]>, Jackson Tam <[email-masked]> writes:
|> Hi,
|> Does anyone know where I can find a high powered hose attachment?
|> This is for cleaning second story windows from the ground floor.
|> 
|>   I once saw it in one of those air line gift catalogs.
|> The kind I'm looking for had a motor pack or something that you hung
|> from your shoulder.
|> 

   The only ones I've seen are too heavy for shoulder use.  They are
around 15-20 pounds but come with a long hose for more reach.
These units run around 1000-1100 psi and cost around $200-$240.
I've seen brands like Karcher at Home Depot, McCullouch at K-mart
and various others around, all electric powered.  You might try a local
hardware store too.  These are great for cleaning your house before
painting, cleaning decks and fences around the garden and removing
stains on concrete.  You can buy more powerful ones that achieve 2000+
psi, but they are gas powered, really heavy and costly.

-- 
Rich Campbell
[email-masked]

---

From: [email-masked] (Richard Campbell)
Date: 6 Apr 1995 16:32:13 GMT

-- 
Rich Campbell
[email-masked]

---

From: [email-masked] (Richard Campbell)
Date: 6 Apr 1995 16:32:13 GMT

-- 
Rich Campbell
[email-masked]

---

From: Jackson Tam <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Apr 1995 01:25:51 -0400

Hi,
Does anyone know where I can find a high powered hose attachment?
This is for cleaning second story windows from the ground floor.

  I once saw it in one of those air line gift catalogs.
The kind I'm looking for had a motor pack or something that you hung
from your shoulder.

I'd really appreciate some help,
Jackson