Subject: Re: 3D Landscape

From: [email-masked] (William Schnellinger)
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 1995 07:15:54 GMT

In article <[email-masked]>,
Dennis Cutburth <[email-masked]> wrote:
>Does anyone have the phone number for the 3D Landscape program?
>
>Thanks,
>Dennis
>[email-masked]
>

if you mean the Books That Work 3D Lanscape, from there web page 
http://www.btw.com/ 	1-800-242-4546 x1111 

	Bill

-- 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bill Schnellinger                     | ...only driftwood goes with the flow..
[email-masked]                    |  	       - Domestic Science Club
ftp://ftp.netcom.com/sc/schnell/home.htm |
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: [email-masked] (William Schnellinger)
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 1995 07:15:54 GMT

Bill