Subject: Re: tiny fruit flies

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 95 12:20:38 EST

Sounds like fungus gnats; fruit flies are brown and 4mm long.  Try
watering with camomile tea, and let the pots get dry enough for the
plants to wilt slightly between waterings.

Richard Shiell          [email-masked]

IM>Does anyone know how to get rid of fruit flies in the house. The hang
IM>around potting plants and we have hundreds of them in the house. I don't
IM>want to have to use toxic chemicals on the plants. Is there a safe and
IM>simple way to get rid of them. These are the tiny little black flies
IM>with a body around 2 mm long.

IM>Thanks in advance.   Magnus from Winnipeg.

IM>---
IM> þ SLMR 2.1a þ Old MacDonald had a computer farm with EIO I/O & byte byt
---
 þ SLMR 2.1a þ Old gardeners don't die, they just go to seed.

--
Mainframes, Minis & Micros     |     Desert Jewel BBS & Mall
5630 District Blvd.   #114     |     WWW.KERN.COM
Bakersfield, CA      93313     |     TELNET DJ.KERN.COM
LandLine  ==  800-949-1959     |     FTP FTP.KERN.COM