Subject: Re: tobacco & tomatoes

From: [email-masked] (Naomi Walker)
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 1995 23:14:45 GMT

In article <[email-masked]> [email-masked] (Wlpt) writes:
>The same goes for _any_ member of the nightshade family, which includes
>tobacco, tomatoes, potatoes, peppers, and eggplant.
>
>Incidentally, flowering nicotiana is in the same genus (_Nicotiana_) as
>regular tobacco.  Has anyone ever experienced tobacco mosaic problems with
>this?  If so, has it ever transferred over to your other nightshades in
>the garden?  
>
>post replies, or e-mail direct to [email-masked]

I have a huge stand of nicotiana in a raised bed across for tomatoes.  Its
been like this for two years, and I haven't had a problem yet. 

-- 
  Naomi Walker  (aka N7FSA)                          | [email-masked]
                                                     | Phoenix, Arizona
  ----------------------------------------------------------------------
  It's almost impossible to overestimate the unimportance of most things.

---

From: [email-masked] (Naomi Walker)
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 1995 23:14:45 GMT