Subject: Katz..

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 95 12:48:01 CST

>> Are there any natural ways to discourage the cats from entering his garden?
>
>I've always found that a noisy dog works :)
>
>When I used to let my cats out the neighbours dog used to do a pretty good
>job of keeping them on my side of the fence.  When my dog was out as well
>the cats stayed on the porch, or came in.

Not necessairly. My cat regulary mangles a noisy cocker spainel next door...

He also keeps varmits out- and other cats. He's a big yellow tabby that 
doesn't go far afield and has brought me rabbits, squirrels, mice, moles, 
snakes and an occassional blue jay. If he's brought me all of this lot, how 
much has he kept for himself?

-James (& Booger the terrorist tabby)

============================================================================
                                _______  
                               /       |
   James R. Ware              /        |
                             /         |   [email-masked]
   MS Dept. of Archives      |         |   
   Systems Administrator     \         |
   100 S. State St.           |        |   PHONE: (601) 359-6888     
   P.O. Box 571               /        |   FAX:   (601) 359-6905        
   Jackson, MS 39205-0571    /         |
                            |______    |
                                  /    |
                                  \____|
============================================================================