Subject: Re: Cactus Web sites

From: [email-masked] (Karen Fletcher)
Date: 20 Mar 1995 23:46:37 GMT

John Schwendler ([email-masked]) wrote:
: Hi all;

: Are there any cactus web sites?

I haven't run across any yet but there's a good mailing list for cacti 
and succulents.

Cacti and Succulents Discussion List

List name: cacti_etc

Addresses

     [email-masked] (list) 
     [email-masked] (listserv) 
      Bob Jewett, [email-masked].(listowner) 

Description

     Discussion list for cacti and succulents. 

--
Karen Fletcher                                     [email-masked]
==========================================================================
The Garden Gate            http://www.prairienet.org/ag/garden/homepage.htm
The Garden Gate at SunSITE  http://sunsite.unc.edu/garden-gate/homepage.htm
The Garden Spider's Web    http://mirror.wwa.com/mirror/garden/spdrsweb.htm