Subject: Re: Request for software

From: [email-masked] (Stephanie Hilt)
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 1995 09:44:30 UNDEFINED

In article <[email-masked]> [email-masked] (AtlantaMan) writes:
>From: [email-masked] (AtlantaMan)
>Subject: Request for software
>Date: 7 Mar 1995 19:15:22 GMT

> A friend of mine wants to post a request.

>Are there any images on CD ROM or diskettes of actual shrubberies,
>flowers, trees, and the like?  He's planning on using the images to
>complement visual landscaping designs on the Mac.

>Any input would be appreciated.  E-Mail at [email-masked]

Check with Sunset Magazine.  I just ordered their 'Western Garden Book' on CD 
ROM.  Though I noticed you are from Atlanta, I'm sure it will be available in 
your area as well. Sorry I don't have the phone# or address(it was on the 
order form I mailed in). Hope this helps.

---

From: [email-masked] (Hanlerk)
Date: 24 Mar 1995 20:34:15 -0500

Green Thumb Software, Inc. (phone (303)499-1388) has an IBM PC version
with full-color photos.  I'm not familiar with it but a description is
available in the Hartford Conn. "Hartford Courant" Saturday March 18
issue.  It is also available from White Flower Farm in Litchfield Conn
although I did not see it referenced in their most recent catalog.  Rose.

---

From: [email-masked] (Hanlerk)
Date: 24 Mar 1995 20:34:15 -0500