Subject: Rainforest tropical plant source

From: [email-masked] (Debbie DeNeese)
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 1995 17:23:37 -1812

Went to buy incense today and lo and behold, there was a rack of "Tropical
Rainforest Houseplant Seeds".  I snatched up some rosewood seeds and will
be returning for some of the other goodies;  they have an address listed
for their current order form with varieties that are available (varies due
to seasonal changes)

               Tropical Rainforest Seed Company
               PO Box 3004-311
               Corvallis, Oregon   97339
                                              
               Voice Mail:  (503) 758-2916

They have an interesting assortment from Amber Tree (hymenaea courbaril)
to Apple Guava (psidium guajave) and more!

=http://inca.gate.net:80/~d_swartz/neurodisc/html/neurodisc.html=
 Debbie DeNeese                     Email:  [email-masked]
 Neurodisc Records, Inc.            (finger for pgp public key)             
 450 N. Park Road  Suite 700             (305) 963-0555 [voice]
 Hollywood, FL   33021                   (305) 964-1117 [fax]
-= http://dswartz.dffl.gate.net/neurodisc/html/neurodisc.html =-