Subject: Re: Bing Cherry Pollinator

From: [email-masked] (Ganine)
Date: 28 Mar 1995 22:38:07 -0500

I recently recieved a dwarf Bing Cherry Tree as a gift.  The tag on the
tree says that it requires a pollinator.  However, my gardening book says
that bing cherry trees do not require a pollinator.  If anyone has any
tips or information regarding dwarf bing cherry trees please let me know.
Thanks.

---

From: [email-masked] (Bruce A. Moon)
Date: 29 Mar 1995 08:12:20 -0800

I'd get a new garden book. Bing requires a pollinizer (I think 
that is the word the bee fello wants me to use). Many cherries will work: 
Stella, Early Burlat, Black Tartarian, Sam, Republican, Corum, Van, and 
Deacon. Lambert and Royal Ann (Napoleon) are a coule that won't.
Bruce Moon
Rio Linda,CA

---

From: [email-masked] (Bruce A. Moon)
Date: 29 Mar 1995 08:12:20 -0800