Subject: Re: Bluestone

From: [email-masked] (CLNichols)
Date: 4 Apr 1995 00:37:15 -0400

Yes, I am a Bluestone fan too.  I like being able to buy more plants for
less bucks.  Although the plants priced by the threes are small, they are
healthy with well formed roots and catch up to the bigger boys in no time.
 They told me to expect my order at the end of April or beginning of May. 
They haven't let me down yet.

---

From: [email-masked] (BillsDone)
Date: 1 Apr 1995 10:36:46 -0500

Any other Bluestone fans out there?

Anybody get their Bluestone order yet?

Fan in Tennessee

---

From: [email-masked] (Brian Bailey)
Date: 4 Apr 1995 19:55:46 GMT

Yes. Got my order through last week.

In article <[email-masked]>, [email-masked] (BillsDone) writes:
|> Any other Bluestone fans out there?
|> 
|> Anybody get their Bluestone order yet?
|> 
|> Fan in Tennessee

-- 
Brian Bailey
Oregon City. Zone 7
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My thoughts are sometimes my own. Other times someone says they own them,
			    and I have no rights.

---

From: Susan Sanders <[email-masked]>
Date: 3 Apr 1995 13:20:55 GMT

>Any other Bluestone fans out there?

Yep.  I look there first.  Since they don't have a huge variety I often
then have to look elsewhere, but if they have it, they get my order.  (I
haven't gotten my Bluestone order yet, but then I just put in the mail
yesterday!)           -Sue Sanders

---

From: Susan Sanders <[email-masked]>
Date: 5 Apr 1995 14:42:34 GMT

>less bucks.  Although the plants priced by the threes are small, they are

And let's not forget their wonderful customer service!  You can specify
when you want your plants, and barring bad shipping weather, that's when
you get them.  Their shipping and handling charges are very low compared
to most, if you order before the end of February they send you a free
six-pack of plants of your choice, and the one time they didn't have
exactly what I ordered, they sent me a similar, closely related plant
(actually a six-pack since that's what I ordered) AND sent me a
certificate to receive the plants I originally ordered the following
spring FOR FREE.  (This was many years ago so I don't know if that's the
way they still do it but it wouldn't surprise me).  I have ordered from
these folks a great many times over the last probably 15 years and they
are the best plant bargain around for any plants they carry--and they're
starting to carry more and more plants.	
					                                -Sue Sanders

---

From: [email-masked] (CLNichols)
Date: 4 Apr 1995 00:37:15 -0400

---

From: [email-masked] (Brian Bailey)
Date: 4 Apr 1995 19:55:46 GMT

---

From: Susan Sanders <[email-masked]>
Date: 3 Apr 1995 13:20:55 GMT

---

From: Susan Sanders <[email-masked]>
Date: 5 Apr 1995 14:42:34 GMT

---

From: Susan Sanders <[email-masked]>
Date: 5 Apr 1995 14:42:34 GMT

---

From: Don Martinson <[email-masked]>
Date: 4 Apr 1995 14:08:27 GMT

> Anybody get their Bluestone order yet?

Not me! But I'm from Wisconsin and it was OF in Superior this AM and 
only 19F here in Milwaukee.  Spring has to wait a while.

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 04 Apr 95 10:25:32 EDT

Last Fall I placed an order to have plants delivered 6 diverse
locations, Atlanta, Salt Lake City, the Colorado Mountains and
places in between.  Confirmation notices were promptly sent and
last week the first plants were dilivered to Altanta.  I'm told
they look well.  The rest of us await our delivery.
 
It was my first dealing with them but I'm impressed and look
forward to a growing relationship.  Plants will be delivered
to folks with no pior contact and no previous experience in
placing orders for plants by mail.
 
Dave Vanderhoof