Subject: Re: What's BLOOMIN' in your part of the land?

From: [email-masked] (Jodi Rome-Avcus (Apponequet RHS))
Date: Sat, 11 Mar 1995 18:14:07 GMT

Well, it's still early March and right now, here in Massachusetts
there are no blooms yet.  Though a few weeks ago the bulbs were
trying desperately to come up.  The weather here's been so crazy
that plants and people alike don't know what's up with the 
weather.  I write more as something happens.

Right now, I'm trying to decide when the last real frost will
be so I can plant wildflowers.  Just moved into my first house
and am having fun planning!!!

Bye for now,
Jodi
-- 
Have a great day!
Jodi Rome-Avrus

---

From: [email-masked] (Noisette)
Date: 12 Mar 1995 10:57:59 -0500

Azaleas, tulips, and daffodils in Houston.  Oh, and beautiful pansies.