Subject: catalog list

From: L Kristina Hammond <[email-masked]>
Date: 27 MAR 95 11:49:07 CST

A few weeks ago I heard the NPR gardening guru talking about her discove
ries on the Internet.  She mentioned that some kind soul had consolidate
d a listing of gardening-product catalogs.  Could anyone please help me
find a copy of that invaluable-sounding list?
Thanks from springlike northern Missouri.  Kristina Hammond

---

From: Peter Leppik <[email-masked]>
Date: 27 Mar 1995 18:19:19 GMT

> Thanks from springlike northern Missouri.  Kristina Hammond

I don't know if this is what they were talking about, but I maintain the 
Plants By Mail FAQ online at 
http://seidel.ncsa.uiuc.edu/PBM-FAQ/Default.html

I'll also be posting the USENET version soon.
-----
Peter Leppik                                   [email-masked]

Lost in the Information Supercollider

http://seidel.ncsa.uiuc.edu/

---

From: [email-masked] (Beverly Erlebacher)
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 1995 22:57:05 GMT

>Thanks from springlike northern Missouri.  Kristina Hammond

You can get Cindy Johnson's (huge) list from

	http://www.cog.brown.edu/gardening

It's about 250K, and the machine is a small one on someone's desk, so
don't overload it...