Subject: Cats in the garden

From: [email-masked] (Robert Sweeney)
Date: 15 Mar 1995 03:22:12 GMT

Does anyone know of a safe product that will repel cats from my garden.

I dont want to harm either the cats or my flowers and veggies.

I JUST WANT THOSE #&*@ CATS OUT OF MY GARDEN!

Any input you have in eliminating the cats output will be appreciated.

---

From: [email-masked] (Pamela S. Magidson)
Date: 15 Mar 1995 15:10:52 GMT

Robert Sweeney ([email-masked]) wrote:
: Does anyone know of a safe product that will repel cats from my garden.

: I dont want to harm either the cats or my flowers and veggies.

: I JUST WANT THOSE #&*@ CATS OUT OF MY GARDEN!

: Any input you have in eliminating the cats output will be appreciated.

from Jason Magidson-

I suggest you try a product called Nature's Pet-StopperTM.
The following is from classified section of a cat magazine:

Cats using your garden/flower bed as litter box? But you're concerned 
about applying chemicals?  Try Nature's Pet-StopperTM, a natural, herbal, 
non-toxic way to deter cats.  Lasts 6 weeks outdoors!  For one pound bag, 
send check or money order ($6.95 + $2.00 s/h) to JPM Enterprises, 
2743 Belmont Ave, Ardmore, PA 19003.

Jason Magidson