Subject: Re: Morninglory help!

From: [email-masked] (Meeeeeow)
Date: 21 Mar 1995 21:16:03 -0500

If tyhey get too big just cut them back

---

From: [email-masked] (B GOOGLE)
Date: 23 Mar 1995 22:53:20 -0500

Yes, just cut them back.  Also, don't forget, you can't just put them out.
 You need to acclimate them to the out of doors.  That will take awhile. 
If you do it right, they should zoom when planted outdoors.

---

From: [email-masked] (Erika McNeil)
Date: 21 Mar 1995 18:18:12 GMT

I recently bought some morninglory seeds in the hope of creating the perfect 
bower of a patio.  I followed the instructions on the seed packet and started 
them indoors in little pots 2 weeks ago, and they're already 5 inches tall!  
I've never had this type of indoor success before, and now I'm wondering how 
big they'll be when fear of frost is over and I can put them outside.  I live 
in Columbus, Ohio, and I suspect that this will be the first week of April.  
Does anyone have any suggestions for me?  Will they grow much more and create a
bower of a kitchen, or can I conceivably put them out earlier?
*******************
Erika Hanson McNeil
*******************
Thank you!

---

From: [email-masked] (Meeeeeow)
Date: 21 Mar 1995 21:16:03 -0500

---

From: [email-masked] (B GOOGLE)
Date: 23 Mar 1995 22:53:20 -0500