Subject: ** FS - FLORAL SWITCH PLATES **

From: susan macdonald or kevin o'toole <[email-masked]>
Date: 23 Mar 1995 22:55:25 GMT

Hi There:

I make and sell "Creative Switch Plates"  (the backing behind your 
light switch).

I do outlet covers as well as the regular switch plates (with small
rectangular switch in the middle) and the new decora type (with large
rocker style switch).

I have 1000's of different images amongst them many being of flowers.  
What I basically do is decoupage the image on to the plates and then 
use many layers of high gloss varnish overtop. This makes the plate 
very durable and washable and not to mention very  attractive.

As well we have beautiful hand painted switch plates with all types of
flowers painted and signed by well known artist Nancy O'Toole, all as 
well with the high gloss varnish.

I have sold hundreds of orders through Internet with all parties 
being extremely happy with the results.

If anyone is interested, please let me know what type of switch plate
and/or outlet you arer looking for and the size (single, double, etc.)

DECOUPAGE PRICES:

Prices:  Single:  $5.00  Double:  $7.00  Triple:  $9.00  Quad:  $11.00

HAND PAINTED PRICES:

Prices:  Single:  $10.00 Dounle  $14.00  Triple:  $18.00  Quad:  $22.00

If you would like more info. by all means give me a shout at:
"[email-masked]"

Thanks - Sue