Subject: Re: Help--Container Flowers on Porches--Help

From: [email-masked] (Christine Owens)
Date: 6 Apr 1995 01:33:50 GMT

In <[email-masked]> [email-masked] (Joe Barretta) writes: 

>
>My friends have porches which recieve full sun in zone 7 (New York). 
>What can we grow in containers (flowers) which are attractive and 
>abundant all summer long. Nothing too viney or wild please. One of the 
>porches only recieves sun in the AM. Suggestions for this would be 
>useful also. Thanks alot!  
>

Pick a plant, any plant.  Just remember that it will need plenty
of water.  The half-shade porch is ideal for a shade garden.

Chris Owens

---

From: [email-masked] (Christine Owens)
Date: 6 Apr 1995 01:33:50 GMT

Chris Owens

---

From: [email-masked] (Christine Owens)
Date: 6 Apr 1995 01:33:50 GMT

Chris Owens