Subject: Re: catalog sources for porceline berry and clematis vines

From: [email-masked] (Bob Batson)
Date: 1 Apr 1995 18:13:29 GMT

Norma Walling ([email-masked]) wrote:
: In article <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
: (RSherry271) writes:
: |> Does anyone know of a couple of catalog sources for porceline berry (
: |> Ampelopsis brevipedunculata and 

: Clematis "Nellie Moser"?     

: Jackson Perkins on the Nellie Moser!

I almost forgot, a plant of A. brevipendunculata is available from 
FORESTFARM, 990 Tethrow Road, Williams, OR 97544-9599; CAT. - $3. IMO the 
catalog is well worth the price. No pictures, but 300+ pages in a 6x9 
inch format. I just looked and they sell a plant of the Clematis you're 
looking for too.

--
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Bob Batson				L 39 12 14 N  94 33 16 W
[email-masked]			Kansas City
[email-masked]			USDA zone 5
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Under the most controlled conditions, the experimental apparatus will
do exactly as it pleases.

---

From: [email-masked] (Norma Walling)
Date: 1 Apr 1995 00:36:09 GMT

In article <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
(RSherry271) writes:
|> Does anyone know of a couple of catalog sources for porceline berry (
|> Ampelopsis brevipedunculata and 

Clematis "Nellie Moser"?     

Jackson Perkins on the Nellie Moser!

|> 
|> Thanks in advance for your help,
|> Rosie in RI
|> Zone 6
|> URI CE State Master Gardener Coordinator

-- 
Norma Walling
Silicon Graphics Inc.
IMS Finance
(Office)415/390-3213
(E-Mail)[email-masked]

---

From: [email-masked] (RSherry271)
Date: 30 Mar 1995 22:36:06 -0500

Does anyone know of a couple of catalog sources for porceline berry (
Ampelopsis brevipedunculata and Clematis "Nellie Moser"?

Thanks in advance for your help,
Rosie in RI
Zone 6
URI CE State Master Gardener Coordinator

---

From: [email-masked] (Bob Batson)
Date: 1 Apr 1995 18:06:02 GMT

A couple of years ago, you could seeds for both of these plants from THE 
FRAGRANT PATH, P.O. Box 328, Ft. Calhoun, NE 68023; cat. - $1.

---

From: [email-masked] (Bob Batson)
Date: 1 Apr 1995 18:06:02 GMT