Subject: Wanted: Greenhouse Tips

From: [email-masked] (Bob Grenert)
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 1995 06:13:12 GMT

I am building a 20'x12' greenhouse against a similar sized storage 
container in my back yard. Will build a wood frame and cover it with 4ml 
plastic. Already removed the sod and have raked the area. Got any tips 
for me as I start putting this monster together? Any suggesions 
appreciated.

---

From: [email-masked] (Gary V. Deutschmann Sr.)
Date: 25 Mar 1995 04:04:33 GMT

The only suggestion I can make is to use Cypress Wood or PVC...
For the top, I would suggest Exolite or Coroplast, In the long run it will
be cheaper than plastic film which has to be replaced yearly, even the good
stuff.

Gary

---

From: Jon Sousa <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 1995 21:07:23 -0800

> The only suggestion I can make is to use Cypress Wood or PVC...

What about electrical conduit?  Anyone out there have a greenhouse framed 
with that?

Jon