Subject: Re: Mole euphoria (they're doomed)

From: [email-masked] (Denys Chen)
Date: 12 Mar 1995 17:30:24 -0500

In article <[email-masked]> [email-masked] (Jeremy Buckley) writes:
>After years of battling the little burrowers with smoke bombs, pinwheels,
>and poisons (which I am loathe to use), I think I've found the answer, and
>it's spelled N-a-s-h.  My Nash mole trap from Mellinger's arrived
>yesterday.  I quickly unwrapped it, planted it in my back yard, and had my
>first victim in a matter of hours.   

My problem is I can't find their burrows. My lawn is surrounded by about
one acre's wooded land and covered with several inches' oak leaves. 
Anybody has any graet experience to share with me about how to find modle
burrows ? Those said on the package of a modle trap isn't effective enough
to me. 

Congratulations Jeremy. I am so bothered by the moles. They dig at least
50 or 60 holes on my 9000 squar feet lawn each day.

BTW, will keeping my yard lighted overnight deter the moles ? 
I also cat can catch or deter moles too; although I feel it's not very
nice to keep your cat outdoors in a cold evening.

-- 
 /\/\ |Denys Chen           [email-masked] | 
/ /_.\|Cambridge Technology Partners, Inc.|     Be OO or be SQUARE.   
\  /./|304 Vassar St.  Cambridge, MA 02139|  
 \/\/ |Desk:617 374-8271  Fax:617 374-8300|