Subject: Re: Dynogen...a miracle hormone?

From: [email-masked] (Willy A Verheulpen)
Date: Thu, 09 Mar 95 16:14:46 GMT

In article <[email-masked]>,
   [email-masked] (Wade Woodward) wrote:
>Hey now!
>  If this is the stuff I think it is, it is a plant hormone that occurs
>naturally in plants (obviously). When sprayed on plants it basically 
>does what the hormone is suppose to do: make the plant grow where ever
>the hormone gets. BUT, (here is my opinion based on trying something 
>similiar. Actually I think it was Dynogen. I think it is Giberillic Acid)

FYI :

If this Dynogen is Giberellic acid GA3 this might be an interesting addition.
It is extracted from a fungus 'Giberelle fujikoroi (sp?)' and it has the
hability of breaking seeds 'dormancy'. Unfortunately it has a very strong side
effect which you noticed ie the 'cell stretching' which accounts for an 
excessive length growth. getting the correct dose is a tricky thing.
There is a book available by Prof Deno who has been experimenting very 
intensely with GA3 & it's effects on very large range of plants.

HTH

W Verheulpen
Brussels Free University -- Belgium
[email-masked]

I##################################################################I