Subject: Gardening magazine

From: [email-masked] (indeterminate vegetable)
Date: Thu, 6 Apr 1995 21:17:02 GMT

Just wondered--has anyone mentioned Country Living Gardener?  It's only a 
quarterly publication right now, but very interesting.  More oriented 
towards "relaxing with a gardening magazine with lots of neat pictures 
and articles" than "how to build stuff" but lovely nonetheless.  Next 
issue is out April 18, I think.
               %??%
Cheerio,      ??**??  
Katherine      %??%
             \  ||  /
            \  \||/  / 
/\/\/\/\/\/\/ \ || /\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\[email-masked]/\/\/\/\/\/\
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

---

From: [email-masked] (Richard Campbell)
Date: 7 Apr 1995 14:22:05 GMT

In article <[email-masked]>, [email-masked] (indeterminate vegetable) writes:
|> Just wondered--has anyone mentioned Country Living Gardener?  It's only a 
|> quarterly publication right now, but very interesting.  More oriented 
|> towards "relaxing with a gardening magazine with lots of neat pictures 
|> and articles" than "how to build stuff" but lovely nonetheless.  Next 
|> issue is out April 18, I think.
|>  

   I did!  It's actually called Country Gardens, and is associated with Country Living.
I am a subscriber and enjoy it.  They do many 'tour' type articles of various
gardens.

-- 
Rich Campbell
[email-masked]

---

From: [email-masked] (Richard Campbell)
Date: 7 Apr 1995 14:22:05 GMT

-- 
Rich Campbell
[email-masked]

---

From: [email-masked] (Richard Campbell)
Date: 7 Apr 1995 14:22:05 GMT

-- 
Rich Campbell
[email-masked]