Subject: garbage bag composting

From: [email-masked] (Chris Doelle)
Date: 20 Mar 1995 13:43:37 GMT

I read awhile back about a method of composting that is totalled 
contained in a black garbage bag.  I have a neighbor that gives me his 
lawn clipping, but my two compost bins are already full.  He was kind 
enough to bag them already and I thought it was a good time to try the 
bag method.  I would appreciate any instruction.... Thanks

Chris

---

From: [email-masked] (AGodston)
Date: 2 Apr 1995 20:45:53 -0400

Well, it's a little tricky because composting in a black bag is
anaerobic-or no air.  So if you know anything about composting, you know
that when you open that bag it will smell to high heaven.  But it'll still
be composted.  Maybe at that point you can dump it into your bin and mix
it in.  That should make it less objectionable!  Have fun!

---

From: [email-masked] (AGodston)
Date: 2 Apr 1995 20:45:53 -0400

---

From: [email-masked] (AGodston)
Date: 2 Apr 1995 20:45:53 -0400