Subject: Request for information

From: "James R. Woodruff" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 1995 17:51:16 GMT

Greetings Gardners:

I am posting this request for a non-profit organization called KEEY,
Kids, Education, the Environment and You.  We are interested in making
contact with any other organizations in the US that have similar 
missions.  Our program works with inner-city and at risk youth, introducing 
them to the importance of the environment.  Through school systems around 
Minnesota, we are getting children involved in the preservation and 
rebuilding of the environment in their communities.  

We are interested particularly in a seed exchange program with groups in 
areas outside of the midwest.  If you have any suggestions, please contact 
us via e-mail:  [email-masked]

or by snailmail:   KEEY
                   c/o Crown Jewel Foundation
                   5610 Laurel Ave
                   Minneapolis, MN  55416 

We do not read this news group on a regular basis, so please send all
email to the above address.  Thanks.