Subject: Re: Greenhouse Supplies

From: [email-masked]
Date: 10 Mar 1995 06:49:55 GMT

In article <[email-masked]>, [email-masked] wrote:

> I'm looking for a mailorder source for greenhouse supplies.   I'm looking
> for equipment sources not seed sources.
> 
> Does anybody know of any good places?

Yep, Mellinger's in Ohio sells everything from Greenhouse supplies to
Greenhouses themselves. Phone is 216-549-9861, they have a catalog as
well.

They are a decent place for supplies although if you are looking for
potting medium you are probably better off buying it locally in bulk
because of the added shipping expenses incurred.

---

From: [email-masked] (Stephanie Hilt)
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 1995 09:36:59 UNDEFINED

In article <[email-masked]> [email-masked] writes:
>From: [email-masked]
>Subject: Re: Greenhouse Supplies
>Date: 10 Mar 1995 06:49:55 GMT

>> for equipment sources not seed sources.
	
Just received catalogue I order from 'Charley's Greenhouse Supply', 1569 
Memorial Hwy., Mount Vernon, WA  98273.  Ph: 1-800-322-4707.   Great catalogue 
for amateur and professional greenhouse supplies.