Subject: Re: compost bins made of pallets

From: [email-masked] (Sheryl Todd)
Date: 4 Apr 1995 22:25:35 GMT

We made one from a design in a gardening magazine that looks like it was 
made out of pallets, but it's really just slats. The 3 sides are slats, 
and the front has 2 vertical 2x2 posts at each side so you can slip 
boards in like a gate. If you want to see a picture, send me e-mail and I 
can snailmail or maybe send a tiff file. I found the design in (I think) 
Organic Gardening Magazine from a year ago or thereabouts. We like the 
box, it's easy to work with. We cover 2/3 of the top with plastic and 
leave a corner open to drop scraps from the livingroom window  :)

Sheryl

---

From: [email-masked] (Sheryl Todd)
Date: 4 Apr 1995 22:25:35 GMT

Sheryl

---

From: [email-masked] (Sheryl Todd)
Date: 4 Apr 1995 22:25:35 GMT

Sheryl