Subject: Knautia macedonica

From: [email-masked] (Pat and George Kiewicz)
Date: Mon, 3 Apr 1995 13:49:32 GMT

Does anyone have experience with the perennial plant _Knautia macedonica_?
I have recently started some seeds of this plant, but I don't know much 
about it.  (Essentially, the Wayside catalog is about my only source of
information.)  Is it short lived or long lived?  Invasive or well behaved?
Profligate reseeding I can handle, but otherwise forewarned is fore-armed.
I garden on sunny, loamy sand in Plymouth, Michigan (offically zone 6).

E-mail responses preferred, as my newsfeed is unreliable.  

Pat in Plymouth MI
[email-masked]
-- 
                           ====================
        We do not speak for the Suburban Communications Corporation.
	The Suburban Communications Corporation does not speak for us.

---

From: [email-masked] (Christine Owens)
Date: 5 Apr 1995 07:08:04 GMT

>E-mail responses preferred, as my newsfeed is unreliable.  

It is relatively long-lived, needs staking, and will self-seed like crazy.

Chris Owens

---

From: [email-masked] (Christine Owens)
Date: 5 Apr 1995 07:08:04 GMT

Chris Owens

---

From: [email-masked] (Christine Owens)
Date: 5 Apr 1995 07:08:04 GMT

Chris Owens