Subject: HGTV schedule

From: [email-masked] (Meredith Morris-Babb)
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 95 13:45:26 GMT

I have numerous requests via email for the HGTV schedule.  I am trying to
cull this from our weekly guide, so if it seems awry...well, it is!

Winter Gardener - tips and hints to plan your gardne, tend it over the
winter, and how to keep your thumb green during the interim.
    Sun, 7:30am, M-F, 11:00 am, 4:00 pm, Sat, 9:30 am

Gardening - General tips and interesting veggie for the backyard, everyday
gardenr.  General calendars to keep things going, fertizing tips (both
chemical and organic) and excellent recipes.
    Sun, 8:30 am, M-F, 7:00 am, 1:00 pm,6:00 pm, Sat7:00 am

Gardener's Diary -= a great little sahow that takes you to visit other folks
gardens throughout the US/Canada.  Most of the people on the show are
backyard gardeners who have tuned their love into a business.  Really neat
places and veggie/flowers.
    Sun, 11:00 am, 6:00 pm, M_F, 10:00 pm, Sat6:00 pm.

Gardens of the Stars - A hokie kind of show that visits "famous" people and
their gardens.  Most of them have stuff in their yards they can't identify,
but you get to see some neat deisns.  Comes on right after Gardner's Diary.

There are six other shows devoted to landscaping, gardening, tools, and
equipment.  The rest of the program is dedicated to interiors, wine
collecting, car care, pets, and hobbies/crafts, just about anything having
to do with the home, yard, design and renovating.

Sat is the best day, as they have three solid hours of garden shows
(7:am-10:am) to get you motivated and ready for your days work!

Hope this helps!

Meredith, zone 6 or 7 depending on the map.