Subject: Composting

From: BERNARD <[email-masked]>
Date: 02 APR 95 09:01:29 EST

My wife and I are looking into using a composter and I would like
to know if the top of the composter is better clear or not trans-
parent? We have plenty of vegetable matter and a good choice of
composters, but they seem to come in these two varities. Thanks.

Bernard

---

From: [email-masked] (Janet Malowany)
Date: Sun, 2 Apr 1995 16:22:34 GMT

> composters, but they seem to come in these two varities. Thanks.

Bernard,

	I have 4 composters and they all have dark lids.  I guess dark
lids are better ause they attrack the heat from the sun to aid in
composting (?).  Just my thoughts.

-Janet

--
                   *-*%$%*+-+*%$%*+-+*%$%*+-+*%$%*-*
                   \      - Janet Malowany -       /
                   /   [email-masked]   \
                   *-*%$%*+-+*%$%*+-+*%$%*+-+*%$%*-*

---

From: [email-masked] (Janet Malowany)
Date: Sun, 2 Apr 1995 16:22:34 GMT

Bernard,

-Janet