Subject: Re: is there a houseplants group?

From: [email-masked] (Only Jules)
Date: 15 Mar 1995 09:25:06 -0500

I would like a houseplants group!  My special interest is African Violets
-- I have 35 or so varieties, but always need tips on the constant
troubles when growing indoors, especially over long, cold winters.

---

From: [email-masked] (J. Mathew)
Date: 16 Mar 1995 00:59:51 GMT

In <[email-masked]> [email-masked] (Only Jules) 

>troubles when growing indoors, especially over long, cold winters.

Hi,
  I have been growing African violets for about 5 years now and they are 
thriving beautifully in my home...even during the winters.  I'm no 
professional, but I will try to help out if you are having difficulty 
with them.  Just send me an email message describing the problem(s) 
and/or your question(s).

Best regards,
Joan
[email-masked]