Subject: REAL FAST CASH!!!

From: [email-masked] (David Makar)
Date: 5 Apr 1995 19:20:44 GMT

--

                                                         April, 1995

Fellow Debtor:

This is going to sound like a con, but in fact IT WORKS!  The person who
is now #8 on the list was #9 when I got it, which was only a few days 
ago. Five dollars is a small investment in your future.  Forget the 
lottery for a week, and give this a try.  It can work for ALL of us.

You can edit this list with a word processor or text editor and then
convert it to a text file.

                                  Good Luck!!

Dear Friend:

My name is Dave Rhodes.  In September 1988 my car was repossessed and 
the bill collectors were hounding me like you wouldn't believe.  I was 
laid off and my unemployment checks had run out.  The only escape I had from
the pressures of failure was my computer and my modem.  I longed to turn
my advocation into my vocation.

In January 1989 my family and I went on a ten day cruise to the tropics.
I bought a brand new Lincoln Town Car with CASH in February 1989.  I am
currently building a new home on the west coast of Florida, with a 
private pool, boat slip, an a beautiful view of the bay from my breakfast 
room table and patio.  I will never have to work again.  Today I am RICH!  I
have earned over $400,000.00 (Four Hundred Thousand Dollars) to date and 
will become a millionaire within 4 or 5 months.  Anyone can do the same.  
This money making program works perfectly every time, 100% of the time.  
I have NEVER failed to earn $50,000.00 or more whenever I wanted.  Best of 
all, you never have to leave home except to go to your mailbox or post 
office.

In October 1988, I received a letter in the mail telling me how I could
earn $50,000.00 or more whenever I wanted.  I was naturally very 
skeptical and threw the letter on the desk next to my computer.  It's 
funny though, when you are desparate, backed into a corner, your mind does 
crazy things.
I spent a frustrating day looking through the want ads for a job with a
future.  The pickings were sparse at best.  That night I tried to unwind
by booting up my computer and calling several bulletin boards.  I read
several of the messages posted and then glanced at the letter laying 
next to the computer.  All at once it became clear to me.  I now had the 
key to my dreams.
I realized that with the power of the computer I could expand and 
enhance this money making formula into the most unbelievable cash flow 
generator that has ever been created.  I substituted the computer bulletin 
boards in place of the post office and electronically did by computer what 
others were doing by mail.  Now only a few letters are mailed manually.  
Most of the hard work is speedily downloaded to other bulletin boards 
throughout the world.  If you believe that someday you deserve that lucky 
break that you have waited for all of your life, simply follow the easy 
instructions below.  Your dreams WILL come true.

                                                       Sincerely yours,

                                                       Dave Rhodes

     INSTRUCTIONS

Follow these instructions EXACTLY, and in 20 to 60 days you will have
received well over $50,000.00 cash, all yours.  This program has remained
successful because of the HONESTY and integrety of the participants.  
Please continue its success by CAREFULLY ADHERING to the instructions.

Welcome to the world of Mail Order!  This little business is somewhat
different than most mail order houses.  Your product is not solid and 
tangible, but rather a service.  You are in the business of developing 
Mailing Lists. Many large corporations are happy to pay big bucks for 
quality lists. (The money made from the mailing lists is secondary to the 
income which is made from people like yourself requesting that they be 
included in that list.)

[1]  Immediately mail $1.00 to the first 5 names listed below, starting 
     at number 1 through number 5.  SEND CASH ONLY. (Total investment: 
     $5.00) Enclose a note with each letter stating: "Please add my name 
     to your mailing list".  Include your name and mailing address.
     (This is a legitimate service that you are requesting and you are
     paying $1.00 for this service.)

[2]  Remove the name that appears as number 1 on the list.  Move the 
     other 9 names up one position (Number 2 becomes number 1, number 3 
     becomes number 2, and so on).  Place your name, address, and zip code 
     in the number 10 position.

[3]  With your name in the number 10 position, upload this ENTIRE file 
     to 10 (ten) different bulletin boards.  You may post it to the BBS's
     message base or to the file section.  Name it FASTCASH.TXT, and use
     the file description comments to draw attention to this file and its
     great potential for all of us.

[4]  Within 60 days you will receive over $50,000.00 in CASH.

Keep a copy of this file for yourself so that you can use it again and
again whenever you need money.  As soon as you mail out these letters you 
are automatically in the mail order business.  People will be sending YOU
$1.00 to be placed on your mailing list.

This list can then be rented to a broker that can be found in your local
yellow pages listings for additional income on a regular basis.  The 
list will become more valuable as it grows in size.

This is a service.  **  IT IS PERFECTLY LEGAL  **

If you have any doubts as to the legality of this service, please refer 
to Title 18, Sections 1302 and 1341 of the Postal Lottery Laws.

NOTE:  Make sure that you retain EVERY name and address sent to you,
       either on computer or hard copy, but do not discard the names and 
       notes that people send to you.  This is PROOF that you are truly 
       providing a service, and should the I.R.S. or some other government 
       agency question you, you can provide them with this proof!

Remember, as each post is downloaded and the instructions carefully
followed, five memebers will be reimbursed for their participation as a 
List Developer with $1.00 each.  Your name will move up the list 
geometrically so that when your name reaches the number 5 position you will 
be receiving thousands of dollars in cash.

REMEMBER  -  THIS PROGRAM FAILS ONLY IF YOU ARE NOT HONEST  -  PLEASE!!
             PLEASE BE HONORABLE...IT DOES WORK!  THANK YOU.

 1. Marc Sakellarios        11 Jensen St.
                            Nashua NH 03062

 2. Trevor Wozny            Box.20, Grp 343, RR3
                            Selkirk, Manitoba
                            Canada, R1A 2A8

 3. Rex Storey              380 Flora Ave.
                            Winnipeg, Manitoba
                            Canada, R2W-2R5

 4. Lenny Melo              23 Nikki Lane
                            Winnipeg, Manitoba
                            Canada, R2P 2K1

 5. Randall Harder          77 Niagara St.
                            Winnipeg, Manitoba
                            Canada, R3N OT8
 
 6. Marty Favoro            16941 Kirk view Dr.                         
  
                            Haciena Heights, CA. 91745

 7. Colin Hanrahan          127 Cottage Grove Avenue SE
                            Cedar Rapids, Iowa 52403
                            USA

 8. Doug Cobb               603 North Allen Ave. apt 9
                            Richmond, VA 23220
                            
 9. Tymm Hoffman            1002 Greene Street    Apt 902
                            Augusta, GA  30901

10. David Makar             11 Speare Place RM 231
                            Boston, MA 02115-4345

The  following letter was written by a participating member in this
program.
************************************************************************

To those with the COMMON sense to participate in this easy money
opportunity:

     About six months ago I received the enclosed post in letter form.  
I ignored it.  I received about five more of the same letter within the 
next two week.I ignored them also.  Of course, I was tempted to follow 
through and dreamed of making thousands, but I was convinced it was just 
another gimmick and could not possibly work.

I was wrong!  About three weeks later I saw this same letter posted on a
local bulletin board in Montreal.  I liked the idea of giving it a try with 
my computer.  I didn't expect much because I figured, if other people were 
as skeptical as I, they would not be too quick to part with $5.00.  But, I
BUY LOTTERY TICKETS WEEKLY IN MY PROVINCE AND HAVE NOTHING TO SHOW FOR IT 
BUT TICKET STUBS!  This week I decided to look at this as my weekly 
lottery purchase.  I addressed the envelopes and mailed out $1.00 in each as
directed. Two weeks went by and I didn't receive anything in the mail.  The 
fourth week rolled around and I couldn't believe what happened!  I can not 
say that I received $50,000.00, but it was definitely well over $35,000.00!  
For the first time in 10 years I got out of debt.  It was great.  Of course, 
it did not take me long to go through my earnings, so I am using this 
excellent money opportunity once again.  FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS AND GET 
READY TO ENJOY!

-DavePlease send a copy of this letter along with the enclosed letter so
together we can convince people who are skeptical that this really does 
work!

                                                       Good Luck,

                                                       Charles Kust
                                                       St Agathe, Que.

Hey....
  I'm one of the people who downloaded this awhile ago, and I've made
quite a profit...not 50,000 dollars, but TONS more than the 5 bucks I sent 
in. It might take more than 60 days to get 50,000, but I think I can wait.

          Danny Wood