Subject: South American Amaryllids

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 04 Apr 95 15:20:44 GMT

Does anyone out there know of any sources where I could obtain seed or bulb material of South American
Amaryllidaceae species. I am particularly interested in obtaining Paramongaia, Pamianthe, Stenomesson,
Caliphruria, Eucharis, Worsleya, Eustephia, and Phaedranassa species, all of which are near impossible to obtain
from commercial sources.

Thankyou

Christian J. Terry.

---

From: [email-masked] (Christine Owens)
Date: 5 Apr 1995 07:18:28 GMT

>Caliphruria, Eucharis, Worsleya, Eustephia, and Phaedranassa species, all of which are near impossible to obtain

Try writing the agricultural officers at the various South
American Embassies and Consulates in Washington DC.

Chris Owens

---

From: [email-masked] (Christine Owens)
Date: 5 Apr 1995 07:18:28 GMT

Chris Owens

---

From: [email-masked] (Christine Owens)
Date: 5 Apr 1995 07:18:28 GMT

Chris Owens