Subject: Re: SO WHAT'S BLOOMING? IT'S

From: [email-masked] (John Woodworth)
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 1995 14:38:25

In article <[email-masked]> [email-masked] (Jen Mayer) writes:
>From: [email-masked] (Jen Mayer)
>Subject: Re: SO WHAT'S BLOOMING? IT'S
>Date: Fri, 10 Mar 1995 02:36:00 GMT

>BH> From: [email-masked] (Brian Hiebert)
>BH> Do you people know how cruel it is to be posting all of your 'so
>BH> whats blooming in your garden?' messages? I can't even THINK about
>BH> planting for 2.5 months minimum! Mean! Mean! Mean! Brian

>This is *really* evil then... Last weekend I picked an entire salad out 
>of my garden: Lettuce (four different varieties), chives, carrots & 
>radishes!

>Hey, if you want to grow stuff year round, come on out to sunny 
>California...  (or eat your heart out!) <g>

You are wicked. You deserve a nice cold snowstorm. I hope you're transferred 
to North Dakota (like Minnesota, only worse) someday. ;)

John

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Imitation is the sincerest form of parody."

                         Richard Corliss
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~