Subject: New Home- Big Surprises

From: Mary Spencer <[email-masked]>
Date: 15 Mar 1995 23:20:49 GMT

We're still in our first year in our new home, and we keep getting
surprises. New to the South, I was ready to take out all those ugly
bushes... until they bloomed and I found out they are crepe mertles.
Yesterday I just noticed that a tree next to my house is covered in white
flowers and I have no idea how long its been that way. My daylilies were
probably blooming 7 days last summer before I noticed them. It just seems
funny to have been working in my garden and have missed something as
large as a tree in bloom- I also see it every time I pull into my
driveway.

Has anyone else felt particularily foolish about not noticing things
like, hey, this great big tree next to my house is in bloom?

Mary Spencer
Eye on Government

(919) 596-0152 Voice
(919) 596-0081 Fax
[email-masked]
AOL: MarySpence