Subject: Need rooftop arbor in NYC

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 1995 20:58:27 GMT

I need a not too expensive arbor for my NYC windy rooftop (not plastic).
Approximately 10'w x 10'h x 6'd.  Any suggestions on vendors/contractors?

Thank you

---

From: Matthew Diaz <[email-masked]>
Date: 23 Mar 1995 13:57:15 -0600

>Approximately 10'w x 10'h x 6'd.  Any suggestions on vendors/contractors?

[I tried to respond via email, but it kept bouncing]

I've been looking for one myself, but not on that scale.  The largest I've
found in the retail/homeowner catalogs is from Smith and Hawken.
It is vinyl coated metal, runs 7'4" high, 5' wide and 18" deep.  You
may be able to strap them together.  I also recall they had a professional
branch to their business aimed at companies, malls, etc.  You can call
them at 1-800-776-3336.  The arch mentioned above was $185.

Another company that makes wooden, industrial grade outdoor construction
is Country Casual.  They are pricey (being aimed for restaurants, parks, etc.)
but may be able to accommodate your exact needs.  They are out of Germantown,
Maryland.  I don't have their catalog with me, but they advertise
frequently in Horticulture, etc.

Good luck!