Subject: Re: 1994 Seeds

From: [email-masked] (Debbie DeNeese)
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 1995 18:23:39 -1812

In article <[email-masked]>,
[email-masked] (Seth Morris) wrote:

  > The average packet of carrot seeds contain far more seeds than your
typical backyard gardener could possibly use in one year. If you kept the
seeds in the basement I'm quite sure that many of the seeds will germinate
ten years later. I know this from experience. Please don't dump your
seeds! So what if only 100 out of 250 germinate!! If you decide to throw
them away, please mail them to me.

...and a few to me!!  I'm watching the results of 4-year old seeds which I
discovered after a move and the globe basil is screaming out of the soil 7
days later!  Heliotrope and Munstead Lavender are coming up too...

---------= http://inca.gate.net:80/~d_swartz/ =--------------
 Debbie DeNeese                     Email:  [email-masked]
 Neurodisc Records, Inc.            (finger for pgp public key)             
 450 N. Park Road  Suite 700             (305) 963-0555 [voice]
 Hollywood, FL   33021                   (305) 964-1117 [fax]

---

From: [email-masked] (Debbie DeNeese)
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 1995 18:23:39 -1812