Subject: Re: Advice needed on starting a vegetable garden....

From: WALKEM <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 1995 17:55:46 GMT

>==========Michael Tiffany, 3/17/95==========
>
>
>> Do you have any more information on "Square Foot Gardening"?  Any books? 
> I
>> say a PBS show on it years and years ago, and it really intrigued me.  I 
>have
>> a tiny plot and only two mouths to feed, so it sounds perfect for me.  
>Also,
>> any advice, seeing as you've already done it?
>> 
>
>There is a book titled Square Foot Gardening by Mel Bartholomew, the same
>man who did the PBS show. The book is published by Rodale Press, copyright
>1981. It is still in print, so it should be available in your local
>bookstore (or ask them to order a copy for you).
>It is an excellent book for beginners (like me). I planted my very first
>vegetable garden last year, and used this book as a guide.
>It was so exciting to get REAL FOOD out of my own yard!
>

I got two e-mail recommendations for this book, and now this from you.  Sounds
like a great one, so I'll get it.  Thanks to all!

==================================================
All opinions expressed here have nothing whatsoever to do 
with anything espoused by AT&T!

---

From: [email-masked] (KathyF1284)
Date: 21 Mar 1995 12:43:45 -0500

This is my second year with my square foot garden.  It is great.  Low
maintenance, good yield.  I'd highly recommend it.

                                                     - Kathy Fontenot
                                                        Humble, Texas
                                                        [email-masked]

---

From: [email-masked] (KathyF1284)
Date: 21 Mar 1995 12:43:45 -0500

- Kathy Fontenot
                                                        Humble, Texas
                                                        [email-masked]