Subject: Grapes

From: [email-masked]
Date: 3 Apr 1995 17:17:59 -0400

I recently bought some grape vines, but don't know what to do with them.  Can
anyone offer assistance?

---

From: Russ Dewey <[email-masked]>
Date: 5 Apr 1995 17:56:27 GMT

> I recently bought some grape vines, but don't know what to do with them.  Can

The obvious thing to do is to put them in some dirt in a sunny spot;
water them; and leave them alone. Some day (2-3 years from now) 
you'll have grapes. For pruning advice, see Sunset Magazine's 
Western Garden Book, or equivalent. What kind of grapes did you get? 
Wine grapes or table grapes? 
Did you get them from a mail-order catalog?

---

From: Russ Dewey <[email-masked]>
Date: 5 Apr 1995 17:56:27 GMT

---

From: Russ Dewey <[email-masked]>
Date: 5 Apr 1995 17:56:27 GMT