Subject: Whidbey Is WA Celebration

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 1995 11:25:56 +0100

Meerkerk Rhododendron Gardens, on beautiful Whidbey Island, invites you to
our Spring Opening Celebration Saturday March 18th 9am-4pm.

Enjoy early rhododendrons, spring bulb displays,flowering ornamental trees
and guided garden tours in the 53 acre Meerkerk Garden overlooking the
Saratoga Straits of Puget Sound.

A special sale of superior rhododendrons will be offered, benefiting the
garden restoration and Wooland Preserve efforts. Rhody experts will be
available to answer your gardening questions.

Meerkerk Gardens, a non profit trust, is located 2 miles south of
Greenbank on Whidbey Island. From Seattle take the Mukilteo ferry to
Clinton travel 20 miles noth to Resort Rd, turn right on Resort Rd and
continue 1/2 mile to Meerkerk Ln turn left on Meerkerk Ln and follow the
signs to visitor parking.

To request more information or to schedule group tours during the spring season:

 call the garden office at 360-678-1912
 email [email-masked] (Meerkek info as subject)
 Visit the Meerkerk Gardens WWW site at
http://islander.whidbey.net/~kabowers/Meerkerk.html

Have a great Spring!!!!!