Subject: Re: Yellow loosestrife

From: ettings <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Apr 95 23:45:05 -0500

Dave <[email-masked]> writes:
 
>I'm looking for a seed catalogue source for yellow loosestrife
>(Lysimachia vulgaris). I can't seem to find one. Does anyone
 
Chiltern's Seeds out of England has it on p. 151 of their catalog.
If you need the catalog, the adress is Bortree Stile, Ulverston/
Cumbria LA12 7PB/England.  It's item #829R, and costs 82p.  I ordered
some stuff this year from them, and was amazed at how fast it all went.
 
Carol

---

From: ettings <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Apr 95 23:45:05 -0500

Carol

---

From: ettings <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Apr 95 23:45:05 -0500

Carol

---

From: [email-masked] (TIGIBSON)
Date: 7 Apr 1995 17:15:10 -0400

whereever you get the seeds, be careful where you plant this plant. it has
attempted to take over a big place in my sunny border. i'm moving it to a
partial border in hopes of controlling it, so i can enjoy it's beauty. i
have a feeling i'll be pulling up runners forever!

tigibson

---

From: [email-masked] (TIGIBSON)
Date: 7 Apr 1995 17:15:10 -0400

tigibson

---

From: [email-masked] (TIGIBSON)
Date: 7 Apr 1995 17:15:10 -0400

tigibson