Subject: Re: Getting Rid of Daylillies!

From: [email-masked] (Ruth Evans)
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 95 20:19:51

>In article <[email-masked]> Peter Leppik, [email-masked]
>writes:
>>Daylilies are a real nuisance to get rid of, if you ever have to.

>Oh Pshaw!
>Daylilies are a cinch to get rid of... (just dig out the clumps and
>shake off the dirt...)

If only that were true!  I dug out over half of them a while back and
now there are more than when I started.  Getting rid of that half was
major almost-back-breaking work!

Ruth
     __             ___        __
__  ////\  /\/\  /\/ _//\ __  /// | Anne McCaffrey: Master Word Crafter|
\\\//// '\/    \/ / /\/ '\\\\///  | Princess:  Cutest Wiggle Tail Ever!|
 \XX/ \/\/\/\/\/\/\__/\/\/ \XX/   | [email-masked] or [email-masked] |

---

From: [email-masked] (Ruth Evans)
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 95 20:19:51

Ruth
     __             ___        __