Subject: Indoor citrus trees - help

From: [email-masked] (anne)
Date: 2 Apr 1995 02:29:20 GMT

Greetings fellow gardeners,
	I live in Southern Ontario ( zone 5 b ) and I have 4 indoor citrus
trees. A couple of questions - how do you get rid of soft scale ? I seem to
be plagued by them. I have tryed rubbing alcohol and q-tips but they
reproduce faster than I can eliminate them. I don't want to use toxic sprays
as they produce quite a reasonable crop. Help !
	Also, I seem to remember reading about using epsom salts to
fertilize citrus. Does anyone know * anything * about this ? frequency ?
amount to use ? why it works ?
	Spring is almost here North of Toronto. My crocuses ( ? crocii ) are
in bloom and my daffodils are about 8 " high. We are a patient bunch of
gardeners up here, aren't we ?
			Thanks for any help,
				Anne

--

    *************************** Anne Murray ***************************
    ************************* [email-masked] **************************
    ************************ [email-masked] ************************

---

From: [email-masked] (Christine Owens)
Date: 4 Apr 1995 03:29:26 GMT

>gardeners up here, aren't we ?

Try spraying the entire plant with dilute alcohol.

Chris Owens

---

From: [email-masked] (Christine Owens)
Date: 4 Apr 1995 03:29:26 GMT

Chris Owens

---

From: [email-masked] (Christine Owens)
Date: 4 Apr 1995 03:29:26 GMT

Chris Owens