Subject: Sunset Western Garden Book CD-ROM

From: [email-masked] ()
Date: 3 Jun 1995 15:31:08 GMT

The Sunset Western Garden Book is now available on CD-ROM.  I'm 
considering purchasing it but I would like to correspond with someone who 
has tested it out.  I would like to know the following:

  * Number of files on disk
  * Megabytes on disk
  * Quality of pictures/sounds

If there is anybody in this group that has purchased this item, please 
Email me with your findings!  In return, I have compiled a list of 
popular CD-ROM titles with similar ratings results that I'd be willing to 
trade.  Thanks in advance.

Steve

                 ___________________________________________
                |                    |                      |
                | Steven A. Reynolds | Santa Barbara, CA    |
                |____________________|______________________|
                |                    |                      |
                | [email-masked]    | Amateur Radio: AA6OT |
                |____________________|______________________|