Subject: Re: Unusual vegetable ideas? -- I'm bored!

From: [email-masked] (Bill McConnell)
Date: Mon, 22 May 1995 14:13:15 GMT

Nichol's Garden Nursery (1190 North Pacific Highway, Albany, OR 97321) 
has unusual seeds.  I'm trying "Earth Chestnut" and "Giant Walking
Stick Kale" this year.  OBTW, anyone with experience with these?
Earth Chestnut appears to be a perennial in the catalog and the
Kale is somewhat a tourist attraction in the Channel Islands,
actual walking sticks are made!

Bill McConnell
Zone 7
These are opinions of mine, not HP's!

---

From: [email-masked] (Bill McConnell)
Date: Mon, 22 May 1995 14:21:12 GMT

Speaking of seeds, Park's has a great Cauliflower, Corona.  They 
list it as quick to head and it is.  I had to pick 'em last
week and my other "crucifers" have only started to show
flowers.

Bill McConnell
Zone 7