Subject: Daylily Web Site Updated

From: Binion Amerson <[email-masked]>
Date: 10 Nov 1995 19:04:56 GMT

I am pleased to announce that I have updated my "Daylilies Growing
Along the Information Highway" WWW site. The URL address is:

   http://www.daylilies.com/daylilies

I have added a number of new daylily photographs that I took in Houston 
at the American Hemerocallis Society (AHS) Region 6 Meetings and 
elsewhere in North Texas this spring and summer. Also, I have added a 
number of photograps of award-winning daylilies thanks to photographs 
>from  my friend Bill Jarvis.

Be sure that you visit the Tours page and click on all the garden tours.
At the Gayle Garden, try my new "automated tour" where you can spend 30
seconds on each of 12 daylily photographs. 

Also be sure that you visit the Flower Arrangements Featuring Daylilies
section.  I have added photographs of two AHS Tricolor Medal winners.

Finally, I hope that you all notice my new colorful flower icons!.  I 
have redrawn them--pixel by pixel.  My pages now feature single and 
multiple red, pink, yellow, and yellow/red flower icons.  I tried to 
make the flowers look like daylilies.  I'm not sure that I succeeded; 
you be the judge.

A number of other daylily web sites also have new photographs and 
material. You can get to those pages from my Daylilies Growing at Other 
WWW Sites section.

The American Hemerocallis Society (AHS) recently approved an official 
AHS WWW site.  I will be working on that and may move material from my 
pages to the official site.  Stay turned for details as we till the 
various virtual daylily gardens.

Regards,

Binion Amerson