Subject: Re: WEB Sites for Gardeners?

From: Suzanne Lisanti <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 1995 20:10:49 GMT

==========David Marcus & Peggy Lamberson, 11/1/95==========
>Can anyone recommend WEB sites of interest to gardeners?

>We do mainly perennials, prefer SE natives, have a lot of shade
>and are interested in ferns (and bamboos, too).

>Thanks!

If you are interested in SE natives and perennials, you owe it to yourself to
look at //nichegdn.com/  - Niche Gardens.   You will not be disappointed !!  
Wonderful page.   

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Suzanne Lisanti

---

From: [email-masked]@pacificrim.net
Date: 12 Nov 1995 02:24:01 GMT

In <[email-masked]>, Cheryl Netter <[email-masked]> writes:
>[email-masked] (David Marcus & Peggy Lamberson) wrote:
Hello Fellow Gardners;

I am new to the internet, but have found several very good garden Web pages:

http://www.nhn.uoknor.edu/~howard/garden.html
http://www.rt66.com/~telp/garden.htm
http://mirror.wwa.com/mirror/garden/spdrsweb.htm
http://www.olympus.net/gardens/home.htm
http://www.olympus.net/gardens/gardshow.htm
http://www.cog.brown.edu/gardening/
http://www.interealm.com/p/cnetter/
http://www.olympus.net/gardens/netnew.htm

ENJOY  :)