Subject: Re: ORGANIC seeds ???

From: [email-masked] (robert p blais)
Date: 21 May 1995 10:01:35 -0400

Charles Schmid ([email-masked]) wrote:
: I'm looking for organically grown seeds for vegetables, edible flowers, 
: and herbs.  Any suggestions?

Johnny's selected seeds in Albion, ME is where I buy all my seeds. They 
are generally untreated and have many interesting varieties. Seeds of 
Change is another company, locatedin New Mexico, I think.
------------------------------------

Bob Blais		
cellist/gardener/tai chi unmaster
20 Smith Street
Townsend, MA 01469
508-597-0197
[email-masked]

---

From: [email-masked] (Polar)
Date: 22 May 1995 02:17:50 GMT

In <[email-masked]> [email-masked] (robert p blais)
>Change is another company, locatedin New Mexico, I think.

There's also the Seed Savers Network, which recently won a MacArthur
prize.  Great outfit that has been doing terrific work in maintaining
genetic diversity.  Interesting and exotic species available from
around the world.  Your obligation is to save the seeds from your crop
and make them available to other members.    Somewhere in the Midwest. 
Library ref. could get you full address.

Polar