Subject: Re: web site: Flowers(gingers & helicona's

From: [email-masked] (Wilbon Davis)
Date: 1 Mar 1996 15:47:15 GMT

R Brooks ([email-masked]) wrote:
: Are their any web sites on the on the flowers gingers and heliconas?
: 

Try Southern Perennials and Herbs which can be reached via GardenWeb at
www.gardenweb.com.

Their illustrated catalog is online and orders can be placed using the net.
They have the biggest selection of gingers I've seen, including nurseries in
Hawaii.

-Wilbon Davis
[email-masked]

---

From: "Timothy S. Chapman" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 02 Mar 1996 17:32:45 -0600

> They have the biggest selection of gingers I've seen, including nurseries in

I missed the first post, but if you are looking for pictures of 
gingers and Heliconias, check out my site at 
http://www.premier.net/~chapman/home.html  I have a ginger page, an 
aroid page, and also a page for the Zingiberales (relatives of 
gingers including Heliconia, etc.)

I will be updating the page with some more Thai ginger pictures, and 
hopefully some more Heliconia and Calathea photos in the near 
future.

Tim Chapman [email-masked]