Subject: Seed catalogue faq

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 13 Feb 93 18:24:35 +0100

Hello Larry!

Here is the entry for Chiltern seeds in the UK from the seed catalogue
faq you posted just a few days ago.

==============
CHILTERN SEEDS
Bortree Stile
Ulverston
Cumbria, LA2 7PB
England
      Cat $?; about *5000* species, esp. European, South African,
   Australian wildfls.
==============

Their postal code is LA12 7PB, and their catalogue is free. They also
have a very good reputation among their customers. They do ship
overseas extensively, so much so that they take care to explain some
typically British words in the catalogue. They also take credit cards.

--Ceci
=====[email-masked]===========================================
"I hate definitions." Benjamin Disraeli in _Vivian_Grey_
===================================================================