Subject: LANDSCAPE VIDEOS: DO-IT-YOURSELF

From: [email-masked] (Doug Ebat)
Date: 17 Apr 1995 15:39:08 GMT

THE PROFESSIONAL LANDSCAPE SERIES
=================================

A five part video series designed to help the homeowner achieve
professional results with many of the landscape tasks associated with a
new home.

VIDEO #1:  DESIGNING YOUR LANDSCAPE
-----------------------------------

  * Learn to measure and draw a landscape plan for your home.

VIDEO #2:  BASIC LANDSCAPE TECHNIQUES
-------------------------------------

  * Learn how to properly install edging.
  * Learn to install weed barrier and rock.
  * Learn to install trees and shrubs.
  * Learn how to install downspout pipe.

VIDEO #3:  BOULDER AND TIMBER RETAINING WALLS
---------------------------------------------

  * Learn to build retaining walls and decorative planters.

VIDEO #4:  SPRINKLER SYSTEM DESIGN AND INSTALLATION
---------------------------------------------------

  * Learn to design a good sprinkler system.
  * Learn to install a system that will last for years.

VIDEO #5:  DECORATIVE WALKS AND PATIOS
--------------------------------------

  * Learn to build walkways and patios with style and elegance.

Call PROGRESSIVE VIDEOS at:
  1-800-200-5504 (M-F 8:00am - 4:00pm MOUNTAIN TIME)