Subject: Re: Chiltern Seeds Catalogue - Address

From: [email-masked] (Bob Beer)
Date: 30 Dec 1994 02:52:01 GMT

Chiltern Seeds
Bortree Stile
Ulverston
Cumbria
LA12 7PB
ENGLAND

Phone:  (01299) 581137
Fax:	(01229) 584549

---

From: [email-masked] (Clarke Brunt)
Date: Sun, 1 Jan 1995 19:52:50 +0000

In Article <[email-masked]> Bob Beer writes:
>I just got my Chiltern's catalogue in the mail yesterday -- lots of neat
>new stuff.

I agree. I haven't waded through mine yet, but it is my favourite catalog.
I estimate that they list 4000-5000 items - no pictures at all, but good
descriptions.

I bet the companies who do include pictures find that they never sell any
of the un-pictured items. At least with Chiltern, all the items get a fair
chance.

Chiltern are in the UK, but will take orders from abroad. They take credit
cards, and you can order by phone or fax. Let me know if you want the
address.

-- 
Clarke Brunt ([email-masked])