Subject: Re: Pepper Seed Source

From: [email-masked] (Kris Benarcik)
Date: 5 Jan 1995 14:49:03 GMT

In article <[email-masked]>, [email-masked] (David
Childers) wrote:

> It's about time to start pepper plant seedlings for this summer's garden.
> 
> Does anyone know of a source for pepper seeds such as Habenerro, Cayene or Asian varieties? I can 
> usually locate Jalapeno and Fire seeds with little or no trouble.
> 
> Yes, I enjoy eating them as a spice, but I also think that the plants are a beautiful addition to the 
> scenery.
> 
> Thanks in advance for any help on this matter!
> 
> -- 
> David Childers - - > [email-masked]

Dear David-

Try the catalog from Plants of the Southwest, Agua Fria, Rt. 6, Box 11A,
Santa Fe NM 87501.  The cost of their catalog is $3.50 and is well worth
the minor investment.  They have many different types of peppers (both seed
and plants) plus an assortment of other wonderful plants native to the
Southwest.  Happy gardening--

Kris Benarcik
Scott Arboretum