Subject: Phone # of Southern Expos

From: [email-masked] (Bob Batson)
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 94 19:14:00 -0600

In a message dated 11-28-94, L. Larrabee Strow said to All:

> Message-ID: <[email-masked]>

>Could someone give me the phone number and/or address of the seed
>supplier Southern Exposure Seed Exchange.  They are located in Va.  I
>want to make a quick order for garlic bulbs for winter planting and
>have misplaced their catalog.

        SOUTHERN EXPOSURE SEED EXCHANGE
        P.O. Box 170
        Earlysville, VA 22936

STAFF ASSISTED PHONE ORDERS: Call (804) 973-4703, January through April,
Monday through Friday 1:00 to 3:00 pm (Eastern Time).

FAX ORDERS: +1 (804) 973-4703, January through April, 10:00 am to 3 pm
(Eastern Time). From May through December, fax hours are 24 hours per
day.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Bob Batson                              L 39 12 14 N  94 33 16 W
[email-masked]                    USDA Zone 5
[email-masked]
---
 þ MR/2 2.11 #243 þ Windows:  From the people who brought you EDLIN!