Subject: Free Seed Catalogs

From: [email-masked] (brian)
Date: Wed, 28 Dec 1994 16:02:51 GMT

Where to get FREE Seed and Garden Catalogs
  ==========================================
  
  Seymour's Selected Seeds         Totally Tomatoes
  Dept 41, PO Box 1346             Dept 22, PO Box 1626
  Sussex, VA  23884-0346           Augusta, GA  30903

  Vermont Bean Seed Co.            R.H. Shumway Seedsman
  71 Garden Ln.                    PO Box 1-NC
  Fair Haven, VT  05743            Graniteville, SC  29829
                                   (803)663-9771

  Park Seed Co.                    Peaceable Kingdom School
  Cokesbury Rd, PO Box 46          PO Box 2209
  Greenwood, SC  29648-0046        Grass Valley, CA  95945
  (800)845-3369                    (916)272-4769
                                    
  Burpee Seed Company              Bountiful Gardens
  PO Box 5114                      18001 Shafer Ranch Rd.
  Warminster, PA  18974-4818       Willits, CA  95490
  (800)888-1447                    (707)459-6410

  Abundant Life Seed Foundation    The Cooks Garden
  PO Box 772                       PO Box 53528
  Port Townsend, WA  98368         Londonderry, VT  05148
  (206)385-5660                    (802)824-3400

  De Giorgi Seed Co.               Filaree Productions
  6011 N St.                       RR 2 Box 162
  Omaha, NE  68117                 Okanogan, WA  98840
  (402)731-3901                    (509)422-6940
  
  Garden City Seeds                Johnny's Selected Seeds
  1324 Red Crow Rd.                310 Foss Hill Rd - Dept 202
  Victor, MT  59875                Albion, ME  04910-9731
  (406)961-4837                    (207)437-4301

  Nichols Garden Nursery           Pinetree Garden Seeds
  1190 N. Pacific Highway          PO Box 300 Route 100
  Albany, OR  97321                New Gloucester, ME  04260
  (503)928-9280                    (207)926-3400
                                
  Ronniger's Seed Potatoes         Seeds of Change
  Star Route 80                    PO Box 15700
  Moyie Springs, ID  83845         Santa Fe, NM  87506
                                   (505)983-8956

  Shepard's Garden Seeds           Stokes Seeds Inc.
  30 Irene St.                     Box 548
  Torrington, CT  06793            Buffalo, NY  14240
  (408)335-6910                    (905)688-4300

  Tomato Growers Supply            Gardener's Supply Company
  PO Box 2237                      Dept COG15 - 128 Intervale Rd
  Ft. Myers, FL  33902             Burlington, VT  05401-2850
  (813)7681119                     (802)863-1700

  Worm's Way                       Peaceful Valley Farm Supply
  3151 S. Highway 446              PO Box 2209 #OG
  Bloomington, IN  47401           Grass Valley, CA  95945
  (800)274-9676                    (916)272-4769

  Brittingham Plant Farms          J.W. Jung Seed Co.
  Dept OG25 - PO Box 2538          Box A3645
  Salisbury, MD  21802             Randolph, WI  53957
  (410)749-5153

I got most of these from the January 1995 issue of Organic Gardening.