Subject: Seed Company wants your feedback

From: [email-masked] (Matthew Furry)
Date: Fri, 06 Jan 95 11:40:39 MST

I have seen a few posts here that question when Seed Companies will get 
on-line.  I'm the in-house propeller head for a seed company in Alberta.  
I've been on the net for a while, and I've seen some of the reaction to 
the commercial users (not always positive!).
 
I would like to get some feedback (FEEDBACK, not flames!) on what the 
users in this group think.  What I would like to do initially is set up 
an account for the company on a local provider and respond to mail 
requests for catalogues.  We may also be able to respond to unusual 
request and questions.  Eventually (Lighting my pipe, stoking the fire 
and leaning back...) I would like to set up a web server with our 
catalogue on-line.
 
PLEASE note.  This address is on a local BBS.  I've already been scolded 
(justifiably) for trying to FTP by mail.  If I can build a good case for 
the above, I'll finally have a toy budget!  Until then, please don't get 
me in trouble by sending your thesis by mail.
 
 Thanks Matt Furry
 
**************************************************************************
*  Matthew Furry    [email-masked]                         *
**************************************************************************

--
Matthew Furry   [email-masked]   
Edmonton Remote Systems   Serving Edmonton/Northern Alberta since 1982