Subject: Re: any hydroponics growers in Northeast Georgia?

From: [email-masked] (Jim Rooke)
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 1996 10:28:05 -0500

>Hi fellow hydroponicers or wanna be's,
>My name is Kimbra Seip and I live in Northest Georgia.  i would like to know
>if they are any hydroponic growers in this area.  I would like to start growing
>something using hydroponics as the process.  I would eventually like to start a
> business doing this.  I have acquires one magazine about hydroponic, but it
>does not list any dealers in Northest Georiga, North Carolina or South Carolina
>I live about 45 minutes from South Carolina and about 2 hours from Nothe
>Carolina.  I would like to see plants being grown by hydroponic to see what all
>is invloved in the process.
>
>I would appreciate any info: names of books, magazines or publications about
>hydroponic growning.  I would also like the names of people I can contact to
>see this process in action.
>
>Thanks in advance,
>fellow future hydroponic grower
>Kimbra
>University of Georgia
>
>Kimbra Seip
>Scholarship Clerk
>(706) 542-8212
>[email-masked]
>
Kimbra,
I live in No. East Tennessee, near both Virginia and No. Carolina,
and am also new to hydroponics. I do not believe you will find a
hydroponics farm within the area you describe.

I caught the last part of a program on Hydroponics on teh sci/fi
cable channel Sunday. Too bad I didn't get it all. 

Here is a listing of hydroponics catalogs and Web sites I've found
while Web surfing:

        Worm's Way                                      GreenTrees Hydroponics
        3151 South Highway 446                  3035 North Hancock
        Bloomington, IN 47401                      Colorado Springs, Co. 80907

        HydraFarm                                               HomeGrown
Hydroponics
        3135 Kerner Blvd.                                    2717 Weston Road
        San Rafael, Ca. 94901                               Weston, Ontario
Canada

Web Url:

                www.viasub.net/IUWF/3.html              InterUrban Water Works
                a1.com/growroom/index.html              GrowRoom Home Page
                www.aloha.com/~virhol/supply.html       Hydroponics Suppliers
                suif.stanford.edu/~rfrench/hydro/hydro.html     Hydroponics
                www.hydroponics.com/                            Global
Hydroponics

Hope this helps.

Jim Rooke