Subject: All Plastic Hydroponics & Aeroponics Non-Clog Nozzles & Cooling Pads

From: Vice President Of Sales <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 1996 12:50:42 -0500

Hi Lawrence F. London, Jr.

We hope that you will find the following information useful.

What's NEW at KES The World Leading Manufacturer of Grocery Store Produce
Misting & Humidity Systems?

Hydroponics & Aeroponics All Plastic Non-Clog Misting Nozzles and More:

1. Hydroponics & Aeroponics Misting Nozzles From KES

Low Flow Rates (As Low As .6 GPH At 40 PSI) Spray Angle = 80 Degrees With A
Full Cone Pattern. Higher Flow Rate And Fan Pattern Nozzles Are Available.

Low Cost ($1.20 Each W/O Filter Screen Or Add $ .09 With 100 Mesh Filter
Screen) Volume Discounts Available

Clog Resistant - These Are Thermoplastic Nozzles That Do Not Corrode Nor
React With Most Chemicals

Easy Installation - These Nozzles Have An 1/8" MPT Base And Screw Into Any
1/8" Female Mount. Inexpensive PVC Tees And Bushings Are Available From KES.
A 1/2" Slip X Slip X 1/8" FPT Tee Is $1.60.

2. Black Inner Core PVC - Stop Algae Growth In Your Water Supply.

1/2" Round Patented Coextruded PVC - Available In 18" Sections

1" Square Patented Coextruded PVC - Available In 6' Lengths.

3. Humidity Systems

Reduce Evaporation From Your Nutrient Solutions

Reduce Problems With Mineral Residue Left From Evaporation.

Low Cost

Low Maintenance

4. Cooling Pads & Fans at: http://www.mindspring.com/~kes/fancool.htm

KES Irrigation Systems, Inc.
3625 Kennesaw North Industrial Parkway
Kennesaw, Georgia  30144
OFFICE - (770) 427 - 6500  FAX - (770) 425 - 0837 TOLL FREE - (800) 627 - 4913
[email-masked] E-MAIL
http://www.mindspring.com/~kes/hydro.htm
All Plastic Hydroponics & Aeroponics Non-Clog Misting Nozzles

Please visit our HOMEPAGE for ALL Our Grocery Store Misting, Humidity and
Agricultural Products at:

If you have an interest in our products please furnish us your mailing
address so we can send you literature.

Please specify exactly what KES products you are interested in, i.e.
Hydroponics - Aeroponics Non-Clog Plastic Nozzles.

We are looking to develop qualified distributors in the Hydroponics and
Aeroponics Industry for our plastic non-clog nozzles and our unique cooling
pads.

Best regards,

David Schulze - Director of Marketing