Subject: Re: Any activity

From: [email-masked] (terry clements)
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 1996 17:41:54 -0500

In article <[email-masked]>, Craig
<[email-masked]> wrote:

> Is anyone on this news group? I have resonably relative information. 
> Please Post a reply if any of you architect guys actually read this 
> page. 

Perhaps, it would be more interesting to read the information and generate
more dialogue than reading a request for interest on an undefined topic
-- 
Terry Clements
[email-masked]

---

From: [email-masked] (EJGOLD)
Date: 24 Jan 1996 21:26:22 -0500

Of course we're here! 

================================
Is anyone on this news group? I have resonably relative information. 
Please Post a reply if any of you architect guys actually read this 
page. 
thanks Craig White
================================================================
.aol: an address from the wrong side of the tracks.