Subject: 3d landscape

From: [email-masked] (Sal Aquino)
Date: Sat, 30 Mar 1996 07:56:55 GMT

Can anyone tell me where to find a good 3d landscape software? If
anyone has 3d landscape, can they please upload it to me thank in
advance.

---

From: [email-masked] (RCarr5849)
Date: 4 Apr 1996 19:24:13 -0500

3d Landscape is a commercial product and as such is copyrighted. Uploading
a commercial product to a 3rd party source such as a BBS or newsgroup is
against the law. I highly suggest that if you want the product, buy it, as
have all of the readers of this newsgroup who use any type of landscaping
software. I do not know of any shareware landscaping software at the
present time other than "Landscaping with Ebola" which may be of
particular interest to you.

---

From: Pat Schelling <[email-masked]>
Date: 3 Apr 1996 02:22:49 GMT

My EMail address is not correct - it should be [email-masked]

Did you get anyone to upload 3D landscape softwear to you.  I am also looking for the saame

and would appreciate any software or advise you can prrovide. 

Thanks,

{Pat