Subject: make five bucks multiply like rabbits in heat!

From: [email-masked] (Greg Pindris)
Date: 20 Apr 1996 18:54:46 GMT

Hello! I've got some awesome news that I think you need to take two
minutes to read if you have ever thought "How could I make some
serious cash in a hurry???" , or been in serious debt,  ready to do
almost anything to get the money needed to pay off those bill
collectors. So grab a snack, a warm cup of coffee, or a glass of your
favorite beverage, get comfortable and listen to this interesting,
exciting find!

 Let me start by saying that I FINALLY FOUND IT! That's right! I found
it!  And I HATE GET RICH QUICK SCHEMES!! I hate those schemes like
multi-level marketing, mail-order schemes, envelope stuffing scams,
900 number scams...  the list goes on forever. I have tried every darn
get rich quick scheme out there over the past 12 years. I somehow got
on mailing lists for people looking to make money (more like
'desperate stupid people who will try anything for money!').  Well,
when I was a teenager,  these claims to 'get me rich quick' sounded
irresistible! I would shell out $14.95 here, $29.95 there, $24.95
here, and another $49.95 there.  I had maxed out my new Circuit City
Card AND my Visa...I was desperate for money!!  So, I gave them all a
chance but failed at every one of them! Maybe they worked for some
people, but not for me.  Eventually, I just tossed that JUNK MAIL in
the trash when I got the mail.  I recognized it right away.  I can
smell a money scam from a mile away these days,  SO I THOUGHT.... I
thought I could sniff out a scam easily.  WAS I WRONG!!  ....I LOVE
THE INTERNET!!!

   I was scanning thru a NEWSGROUP and saw an article stating to GET
CASH FAST!!  I thought..."Here on the Internet??  Well, I'll just have
to see what schemes could possibly be on the internet." The article
described a way to MAIL A ONE DOLLAR BILL TO ONLY FIVE PEOPLE AND MAKE
$50, 0000 IN CASH WITHIN 4 WEEKS!  Well,  the more I thought about it,
the more I became very curious. Why?  Because of the way it worked AND
BECAUSE IT WOULD ONLY COST ME FIVE DOLLARS (AND FIVE STAMPS), THAT'S
ALL I EVER PAY....EVER!!

   Ok, so the $50,000 in cash was maybe an tough amount to reach, but
it was possible.  I knew that I could at least get a return of $1,000
or so.  So I did it!! As per the instructions in the article, I mailed
out ('snail mail' for you e-mail fanatics)  a single dollar bill to
each of the five people on the list that was contained in the article.
I included a small note, with the dollar, that stated "Please Add Me
To Your List."  I then removed the first position name of the five
names listed and moved everyone up one position, and I put my name in
position five of the list.  This is how the money starts rolling in!
I then took this revised article now with my name on the list and
REPOSTED IT ON AS MANY NEWSGROUPS AND LOCAL BULLETIN BOARD
MESSAGE AREAS THAT I KNEW.  I then waited to watch the money come
in...prepared to maybe receive about $1000 to $1500 in cash or so....
But what a welcome surprise when those envelopes kept coming in!!!  I
knew what they were as soon as I saw the return addresses from people
all over the world  -Most from the U.S., but some from Canada, even
some from Australia!  I tell you, THAT WAS EXCITING!!  So how much did
I get in total return?  $1000? $5000? Not even!!! I received a total
of $23,343!!!  I couldn't believe it!!

   I now have a brand new black Acura Integra to speak for, due to
this!! Now after almost 8 months, I am ready to do it again!!! So
maybe it was possible to get $50,000 in cash, I don't know, but  IT
COMPLETELY DEPENDS ON YOU, THE INDIVIDUAL!  You must follow through
and repost this article everywhere you can think of!  The more
postings you achieve will determine how much cash will arrive in your
very own mailbox!!  It's just too easy to pass up!!!

   Let's review the reasons why you should do this:  The only cost
factors are for the five stamps, the 5 envelopes and the 5 one dollar
bills that you send out to the listed names by snail mail (US Postal
Service Mail).  Then just simply repost the article (WITH YOUR NAME
ADDED) to all the newsgroups and local BBS's you can.  Then sit back
and, (ironically), enjoy walking  (you can run if you like! :o  ) down
your driveway to your mailbox and scoop up your rewards!!  We all have
five dollars to put into such an easy effortless investment with
SPECTACULAR REALISTIC RETURNS OF $15,000 to $25,000 in about 3-5
weeks!  So HOLD OFF ON THOSE LOTTERY NUMBERS FOR TODAY,
EAT AT HOME TONIGHT INSTEAD OF TAKEOUT FROM McDONALDS AND INVEST FIVE

DOLLARS IN THIS AMAZING MONEY MAKING SYSTEM NOW!!! YOU CAN'T LOSE!!

   So how do you do it exactly, you ask?  I have carefully provided
the most detailed, yet straightforward instructions on how to easily
get this underway and get your cash on its way.  SO, ARE YOU READY TO
MAKE SOME CASH!!!?? HERE WE GO!!!

*** THE LIST OF NAMES IS AT THE END OF THIS ARTICLE. ***

OK,  Read this carefully.  Get a printout of this information, if you
like, so you can easily refer to it as often as needed.

INSTRUCTIONS:

1.  Take a sheet of paper and write on it the following: "Please add
my name to your list".  This creates a service out of this money
making system and thus making it completely legal.  You are not just
randomly sending a dollar to someone, you are paying one dollar for a
legitimate service.  Make sure you include your name and address.  I
assure you that,  again,  this is completely legal!  For a neat little
twist, also write what slot their name was in: "You were in slot 3",
Just to add a little fun!  This is all about having fun and making
money at the same time!

2.  Now fold this sheet of paper around a dollar bill ,(no checks or
money orders), and put them into an envelope and send it on its way to
the five people listed.  The folding of the paper around the bill will
insure its arrival to its recipient. THIS STEP IS IMPORTANT!!

3.  Now listen carefully, here's where you get YOUR MONEY COMING TO
YOUR MAILBOX.   Look at the list of five people;  remove the first
name from position one and move everyone on the list up slot one on
the list.  Position 2 name will now move to the position 1 slot ,
position 3 will now become position 2, 4 will be 3, 5 will be 4.  Now
put your name, address, zipcode AND COUNTRY in position 5, the bottom
position on the list.

4.  Now upload this updated file to as many newsgroups and local
bulletin boards' message areas & file section as possible.  Give a
catchy description of the file so it gets noticed!!  Such as: "NEED
FAST CASH?, HERE IT IS!" or "NEED CASH TO PAY OFF YOUR DEBTS??",  etc.
And the more uploads, the more money you will make, and of course, the
more money the others on the list will make too.  LET'S ALL TAKE CARE
OF EACH OTHER BY BEING HONEST AND BY PUTTING FORTH 120 PERCENT INTO
THIS PROFITABLE & AMAZING SYSTEM!!! You'll reap the benefits, believe
me!!! Set a goal for the number of total uploads you'll post, such as
15-20 postings or more!  Always have a goal in mind!!!
If you can UUE encode the file when uploading,  that will make it
easier for the people to receive it and have it downloaded to their
hard drive.  That way they get a copy of the article right on their
computer without hassles of viewing and then saving the article from
the File menu. Don't alter the file type, leave it as an MS-DOS Text
file. The best test is to be able to view this file using Microsoft's
Notepad for Windows 3.x or WordPad for Windows '95. If the margins
look right without making the screen slide left or right when at the
ends of the sentences, you're in business!

5.  If you need help uploading, simply ask the sysop of the BBS, or
"POST" a message on a newsgroup asking how to post a file,  tell them
who your Internet provider is and PEOPLE WILL ALWAYS BE GLAD TO HELP.
I would try to describe how to do it but there are simply too many
internet software packages with slightly different yet relatively
simple ways to post or upload a file.  Just ask for help or look in
the help section for 'posting'. I do know that for GNN, you simply
select 'POST' then enter a catchy description under the subject box,
choose 'ATTACH', selecting 'UUE' and NOT 'TXT', then
choose 'Browse' to go look for the file. Find your text file CASH.TXT
and click on it and choose 'OK'.  Place a one line statement in the
main body section of the message post screen. Something like "Download
this to read how to get cash arriving in your mailbox with no
paybacks!" or whatever. Just make sure it represents its true
feasibility, NOT something like..."Get one million dollars flooding in
your mailbox in two days!"  You'll never get ANY responses!

6.  And this is the step I like.  JUST SIT BACK AND ENJOY LIFE BECAUSE

CASH IS ON ITS THE WAY!!  Expect to see a little money start to
trickle in around 2 weeks, but AT ABOUT WEEKS 3 & 4, THE MONEY STORM
WILL HIT YOUR MAILBOX!! All you have to do is take it out of the
mailbox and try not to scream too loud (outside anyway) when you
realize YOU HIT THE BIG TIME AT LAST!!

7.  So go PAY OFF YOUR BILLS AND DEBTS and then get that something
special you always wanted or buy that special person in your life (or
the one you want in your life)  a gift they'll never forget.  ENJOY
LIFE!

8.  Now when you get low on this money supply,  simply re-activate
this file again; Reposting it in the old places where you originally
posted and possibly some new places you now know of.  Don't ever lose
this file, always keep a copy at your reach for when you ever need
cash.  THIS IS AN INCREDIBLE TOOL THAT YOU CAN ALWAYS RE-USE TIME AND
TIME AGAIN WHEN CASH IS NEEDED!

9.  (This step added by Charles Reiley).  Hello, This is exciting
isn't it?! While I'm on the list, just add a note saying "Please
include extra money tips" with your name & E-MAIL address, and I will
(FOR FREE) send you some neat methods to increase the money you will
receive with this plan.
Why?... Why not? I'm not a selfish jerk...I like helping out others.
E-mail just makes it a touch easier and cheaper, too!  After I drop
off the list, I can no longer offer you this advice, obviously, but
maybe someone else who gets my tips will offer and simply replace my
name on this step number 9. Good luck and give this plan your all, it
will definitely pay off!
Like Mike said, HAVE FUN WITH IT!!!

************************************************************************
**
*
************************************************************************
**
*
THE NAMES LIST       THE NAMES LIST      THE NAMES LIST
************************************************************************
**
*
HONESTY IS WHAT MAKES THIS PROGRAM SUCCESSFUL!!!

  1. Joshua Brown
      Univ. of Maryland
      3132 Denton Hall
      Colledge Park, MD
      20742-9335 

  2. Robert Clawges
      560 N. Gay St #218
      Auburn AL 36830 

  3. Marc Fiedler
      176 Oakmont
       Deerfield, IL
       60015 USA

  4. BJ Tendrich
      52 Harvard St.
      Montclair, NJ 07042    

  5. Greg Pindris
      1201 6th St. NE
      Washington, DC 20002
      USA

********************************************************************
******
*

NOTE:
Try to keep a list of everyone that sends you a dollar and always 
keep
an eye on the local postings of this file...Just to make sure that
everyone is playing the game fairly. You know where your name 
should
be.....
THIS MESSAGE WAS SENT BY THE ONE AND ONLY ME!!!

[email-masked]