Subject: Computer Questionnair

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 30 Mar 1996 16:31:06 +0000

C Help! wants to know what it is you would prefer in a professional personal
        computer consultant.  It would be greatly appreciated if you would
        fill out this questionnaire.  Thank You.

With all of the questions please pick all that apply.

1.      What kind of service would you want in preparation for purchasing a
        computer?
        A.      none
        B.      Quickly point me in the direction.
        C.      Quickly point out a specific system.
        D.      I will tell a professional everything I want to do with a
                computer and then he/she will quickly point out a specific
                system.
        E.      I want a personal visit by a professional that will explain
                everything I want to know about purchasing a computer through
                either mail order or in retail chains.
        F.      I want a professional to walk with me in the stores / order
                the computer for me through mail order.

ANSWER:

2.      What other kinds of computer services would you be interested in?
        A.      I want dependable hardware support aside from the manufacturer.
        B.      I want excellent software support aside from the manufacturer.
        C.      I am satisfied with manufacturer support.

ANSWER:

3.      Would you consider yourself as:
        A.      an Apple Macintosh user.
        B.      a MS Windows user.
        C.      an O/S 2 user
        D.      Don't know

ANSWER:

4.      What kind of computer do you have or see yourself with?
        A.      Low end (about less than $1,500)
        B.      Mid range       (about between $1,500 - $2,700)
        C.      High end        (anything over $2,700)
        D.      Don't know

ANSWER:

5.      Which city, state, or major metropolitan area do you live in? (Please
        fill in)

ANSWER:
_

_

_

C Help!  Thanks you for completing this questionnaire.  All replies should be
        sent through e-mail:
e-mail:         [email-masked]

If you need help purchasing a computer please send a short list or a long list
        of what you expect from a new computer, and attach it to this
        questionnaire.  Payment would be worked out later.  All questions
        should be sent to [email-masked]

Remember, if you see trouble then you should C Help!