Subject: CLIP..clip..Computerized Lawn Industry Program

From: [email-masked] (<[email-masked]>)
Date: Thu, 29 Feb 1996 01:06:59 GMT

CO-OP MARKETING -- "Lawn Care Professionals"
P. O. Box 150721
Arlington,  Texas  76015-6721

817-429-0365
[email-masked]

Let me go straight to the heart of the matter! ! !

That's what I've always done in business.  That's why I'm the guy you
do not want to have as your local competitor.  I know how to eat my
competition for lunch...if you know what I mean.

NOW...that's the way I was in the field.  And...as a business
consultant...that's the way I can show you how to be.

No...I don't have 20 hours of paperwork to catch up on over the
week-end.  I did it all during the week...in about 45 minutes a day
during the week.  That's only one of the advantages Clip give you in
your landscape business.  There's about 100 more.

Well, do you want the competitive edge your this business?  If you
don't know what it is...you can bet your competition does.

Want to know more?  E-mail me!   Small or big businesses...residential
or commercial.  I know I can give you that edge over your competition.

Enough for now...let me hear from you!

[email-masked]

.