Subject: Landscaping Software for Mac?

From: [email-masked] (Sean Fuller)
Date: 9 Feb 1995 17:57:23 GMT

I am looking for any Mac-based landscaping programs that could be used to
create and print professional looking designs for a business. Do you have
any recommendations for either 2-D or 3-D software? Thank you much.

-Sean Fuller

---

From: [email-masked] (David Lawrence Stoyko)
Date: 15 Feb 1995 19:12:03 GMT

>-Sean Fuller

If you are a serious business or firm (and can afford it) buy autocad for 
windows, and get the landcadd addition.  It's the only professional way 
to go and allows for the future.  That is what landscape architects do.  
Otherwise I think that IBM is the system with all of the cute little 
landscape programs that turn out to be too limiting to be useful.  
Mini-cad for macs can be used for landscape purposes, but just doesn't 
cut it compared to autocad.  
And no I don't sell autocad, or work for a computer place, but every 
architect I've ever met says autocad is the way to go,even those who use 
minicad at the office.
--