Subject: Speakers for SSLA?

From: [email-masked] (Kevin M Lyles)
Date: 14 Feb 1995 16:52:52 GMT

The Iowa State University chapter of SSLA (Student Society of Landscape
Architecture) is looking for speakers at our weekly meetings. We would
particularly like to hear from ISU alumni, but all are invited. We are
seeking input on the profession of LA and any of its related fields. Student
requests range from golf course designers to Frank and Mary (?) Popper,
proponents of the Buffalo Commons. The profession is so encompassing, we
would love to hear from a variety of professionals. Even if you cannot make
it to the Ames area, we'd like to get your input. If there is enough
interest, we may create a special edition of our newsletter, and include
articles submitted via Internet. Ride the info superhighway! Any questions
or suggestions, contact:
				Kevin Lyles, Secretary
				[email-masked]

PS	If this reaches the Poppers, we'd love to see you again!

-- 
Kevin M Lyles		"What is the hardest task in the world?  To think."
[email-masked]			- Ralph Waldo Emerson