Subject: Poplar root problem

From: [email-masked] (Arbor HL)
Date: 11 Sep 1996 11:37:16 -0400

I have a customer who has many baby poplar trees growing from an extensive
root system. The original trees have been removed.  Can anyone tell me
what would be the best/easiest way to kill this root system.  Thanks in
advance for your help.
Heather
Arbor Hill

---

From: "John A. Keslick, Jr." <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 14 Sep 1996 09:15:15 -0700

Why kill them?

Grind them out with a stump grinder.
-- 
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\//////////////\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
John A. Keslick Jr.              If you are not OUTRAGED you're not  
Tree Anatomist & Tree Biologist                   paying attention.
Phone: 610-696-5353                    Support ORGANIC FARMERS.
organic tree treatment web site: 
http://www.ccil.org/~treeman/  OR  http://www.ccil.org/~kenm/env/  
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\//////////////\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

---

From: "John A. Keslick, Jr." <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 14 Sep 1996 09:15:52 -0700

Woody or non-woody roots?