Subject: wgroup alt.landscape.architecture

From: [email-masked] (USENET NEWS ADMIN.)
Date: 15 Nov 1994 15:11:12 -0500

STATEMENT OF PURPOSE: alt.landscape.architecture

  The newsgroup alt.landscape.architecture will provide landscape 
architects all over the world with a discussion forum (besides the 
already existing listserv mailing list LARCH-L). Landscape architecture 
is a growing field with many overlaps into other areas, such as 
architecture, urban planning, engineering, geography, industrial
design, art, agriculture, etc. Landscape Architecture is an independent 
and increasingly important field, with tens of thousands of professionals 
in the U.S. alone, and nationwide and international professional 
organizations(the American and International Societies of Landscape 
Architecture, respectively).

If you have any questions, contact me at [email-masked] 
or via fax (304)296-6422. 

Thank you for your support.

Yours,

Max
-

This newsgroup will be archived at sunSITE.unc.edu and will be acessable
via ftp, gopher, wais and eventually www. 
Location of the archives:
pub/academic/agriculture/gardening-landscaping/discussion-groups/newsgroups/
alt.landscape.architecture/Alt.landscape.architecture

I would be interested in seeing other groups formed within the 
alt.landscape* heirarchy such as .design or .planning, .contracting,
nurseries. If there is interest I will pursue formation of any of these 
groups.

For further information contact:
Lawrence London
[email-masked] 
- or -
Max Suchy
[email-masked]