Subject: Dole

From: "John A. Keslick, Jr." <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 08 Sep 1996 20:44:12 -0700

Someone said Dole was not The Man

That is somewhat true and right to the point.  Does he even know what the 
environment is or could he (DOLE) define it in twenty words or less, I 
bet not?  Does BOOBY DOLE know the definition of a forest or just look at 
it as a bunch of trees that need be cut?  Or something he will make $$$ 
on rather than save it for our children?  It is too late for Dole to 
start learning now.  He must start by repeating in the mirror that 
cigarettes kill!  Mr. Gore is doing a great job with both.

The Man
-- 
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\//////////////\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
John A. Keslick Jr.              If you are not OUTRAGED you're not  
Tree Anatomist & Tree Biologist                   paying attention.
Phone: 610-696-5353                    Support ORGANIC FARMERS.
organic tree treatment web site: 
http://www.ccil.org/~treeman/  OR  http://www.ccil.org/~kenm/env/  
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\//////////////\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

---

From: [email-masked] (Monte Phillips)
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 1996 06:03:37 GMT

Mr. Keslick,
  I may agree with you, but if I want political bullshit I will
subscribe to pol_bull or some such.

>John A. Keslick, Jr." <[email-masked]> wrote: