Subject: Help needed locating source for bamboo fencing material

From: [email-masked] (Robert Neary)
Date: Thu, 05 Sep 96 21:41:19 PST

I am trying to disguise an ugly fence in a japanese garden.  In my youth 
I remember a product; rolls of bamboo fencing material in a 6 foot wide 
mat wired together.  We would unroll and staple the material on the 
fence, sometimes nailing a wood frame to finish the top edge and help 
hold it onto the fence.

I have been to a number of garden centers and home improvement stores and 
even import stores, nobody knows anything about this produce.  Does 
anyone know where I can obtain such an item?

Thanks,

Robert Neary
[email-masked]

---

From: [email-masked] (Toney Lowery)
Date: Sat, 07 Sep 1996 19:43:20 -0500

Robert

I did a search in Yahoo on 'Bamboo' and got a couple hits. While it looks
like these are all plant nurseries they might be able to help you

-- 
Toney Lowery
Soon to be graduating (MS Landscape Architecture)...
and Sooner to be a Dad! (begging for congrats)
SCRATCH THAT....Say 'Hi' to Michael Anthony Lowery...July 25, 1996
[email-masked]
[email-masked]
http://www.intersurf.com/~tlowery

"Easily Distracted by Shiny Objec... Hey! What's That!?!?"

---

From: Shahna Lax <[email-masked]>
Date: 6 Sep 1996 23:02:59 GMT

Pier One Imports.