Subject: Re: Landscaping Software

From: [email-masked] (BobBx)
Date: 30 Mar 1995 22:21:37 -0500

I am using a CD ROM called "LandDesigner" and have enjoyed it.  If you
have a CD, you might want to check it out.

Bob Baker

---

From: [email-masked] (HPD504)
Date: 12 Apr 1995 04:23:23 -0400

Gee Michael...sounds like sour grapes to me. I too just recently purchased
an older home which had not had any work done to it or the land for over
30 years.
I purchased 3-D Landscape, did some great work with grading and
positioning, shadows, types of plants, grasses and myrid other things.
Took it to
a very reputable Landscaper here in Chicago..who said...where did you get
this?
Provided him with a great idea of what I wanted to do and then he offered
other suggestions too improve on my preliminary work. I think it was worth
it and he got
the job.  A very big one I have to say.  Just one man's opinion. CRAIG
SMITH

---

From: [email-masked] ("Michael Hawkins")
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 1995 13:15:26 GMT

Andrea,

Can you offer an email or postal address for your supplier together with 
an indication of cost. It would be appreciated.

Mike