Subject: Re: landCADD's SITEDESIGNER ?

From: [email-masked] (Wright2us)
Date: 24 Jan 1995 11:03:09 -0500

I have played with a demo version of Site Designer this past week after
seeing it at the Minnesota Nursery and Landscape Association convention. 
It appears to be a great program for the price.  I have used Landcadd for
several years which  is a much more complete program but very expensive
and contains much more than landscape designers need.  I have some
concerns about Site Des. though:
How huge do the files become when you are always designing in 2D and 3D
simultaneously?  (I couldn't save or print in the demo version) How
flexible are the scaling options when printing?  Is there a grid you can
use while drawing like in Landcadd?  I may have more useful questions
after more trial.  Keep in touch.

Sue

---

From: [email-masked] (Frans Rip)
Date: 23 Jan 1995 14:52:26 GMT

I've heard that LandCADD has a new  AutoCAD application, called 
SITE DESIGNER.
Anyone knows about it ? Opinions ?

Frans Rip, Landbouwuniversiteit         (Wageningen Agricultural University) 
Gen.Foulkesweg 13, 6703 BJ Wageningen, NL. Tel.(+31-0)8370-82098, fax -82166
Email: [email-masked] -  WORLD WIDE WEB: http://www.wau.nl/rpv/dept-rpv.html 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------