Subject: Re: where are you?

From: [email-masked] (DACampbell)
Date: 6 Dec 1994 22:15:08 -0500

In article <[email-masked]>, [email-masked] (Lisa
Nunamaker-Orgler) writes:

>>Now that we are lucky enough to have our own newsgroup I'd like to here
>>about everyone!  Where are you going to school or working?  I guess it
is
>>time we start conversing before they take our newsgroup away.

I graduated from NC State last year with degrees in LA and natural
resources.  Now I'm a graduate student in ecology at Penn State, doing
research in wetlands restoration and creation.  I've got a landscape
architect, a geographer/landscape ecologist, and two wetlands ecologists
on my committee.  I guess it's obvious where my interests lie--I'm hoping
my training will allow me to  work as an LA in the ecological restoration
field.  Any others out there with these scientific leanings?

Debbie Campbell
[email-masked]

---

From: [email-masked] (Mwdonne)
Date: 15 Dec 1994 11:35:09 -0500

My name is Michael Donnellan I am the Administrator for the American
Society of Landscape Architects, Northern California Chapter located in
San Francisco.  Information regarding the Society or landscape
architecutre in general can be obtained by calling this office
415/974-5430 or the National Headquarters 202/686-2752.