Subject: CanadaGrass?? Any Good or Junk?

From: [email-masked] (Topher5557)
Date: 13 Mar 1996 16:05:00 -0500

I have been seeing add for a product called CanadaGrass. It claims to give
you a Rich Full Green lawn.It claims to need little water,  drought
resistant, slow growing, and requires not alot of feeding.

Is this like Zoius (sp?) grass.  My neighbors have that and at the first
sight of front their whole lawn is dead.

I have read about that scientist are creating hybrid seed which will offer
a beautiful lawn without much work. My question is CanadaGrass that type
of product or a ripe off.

Any suggestions or thoughts would be great.

Chris . . . AKA . . . [email-masked]

---

From: [email-masked] (RCarr5849)
Date: 13 Mar 1996 17:02:21 -0500

Hi Topher5557,

As you get responses, would you email me with final results. One of my
landscaping/lawn maintenance customers asked me the same thing. I didn't
know and there is no since in me asking the same question now. Be glad to
help you with any other questions.

Rusty Carr
affiliate: American Society of Landscape Architects
President 
Pro Serv Landscaping, member: ALCA
Virginia Beach, VA