Subject: LANDSCAPE ARCHITECTS (fwd)

From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 1994 23:35:57 -0500

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 1994 15:03:28 +22303754 (EET)
From: Anna Booth <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Subject: LANDSCAPE ARCHITECTS

I am hoping you may be able to help me.  I really want to post a message
to the new newsgroup for landscape architects but it is not on 'my'
newsreader and I am getting a bit desperate and don't want to wait for it
to be included.  

I have been trying for some time to track down some information for a
friend who is now very ill.  In 1991 (I think) Carol Lomas won a
competition to design a playground for a school in New York.  The
competition was run by the New York Children's Play Coalition and the
New York City Board of Education.  Carol was told that an article was
published about the results of the competition and her design,
possibly in a 1991 issue of the journal Children's Environments Quarterly.

I have had no response posting a 'reference' question to libraries and am
hoping that a landscape architect may know about it.  I would dearly love
to get hold of any information about Carol's winning design.

Anna
*****************************************************************
     _________________       
      T T T T T T T T        Anna Booth      
      I I I I I I I I        email:[email-masked]
      I I I I I I I I        National Library of Australia       
      T T T T T T T T        Phone: +616 2621346
    ===================      Fax:   +616 2732116       

*****************************************************************