Subject: Re: Software? FAQ?

From: [email-masked] (CowboyRik)
Date: 12 Jan 1995 00:45:14 -0500

Tim Asks:
>Can anyone recommend a good landscape software package for >DOS/WINDOWS?
>I have seen a few around but don't know which to get.
>I guess this question would be in the FAQ if there is one for this group.
>Does anyone know where the FAQ resides? (If there is one.)
>Thanks

Tim, you don't specify whether you are looking for a design, construction,
or plantscaping software.  Design - Landcadd is still the best. 
Construction estimating - check the landscape design and construction
journals for a good list.  Plantscaping - A number of inexpensive programs
are availabe at computer stores or mail order outfits like Egg Head,
CompUSA or Power-Up.

I've been more than satisfied with Landcadd for the six or more years that
I've been using it however, I'm looking foward to playing with their dos
stand-alone version thats available now.

---

From: [email-masked] (Tim Allman)
Date: 11 Jan 1995 12:45:38 -0600

Can anyone recommend a good landscape software package for DOS/WINDOWS?
I have seen a few around but don't know which to get.
I guess this question would be in the FAQ if there is one for this group.
Does anyone know where the FAQ resides? (If there is one.)
Thanks

----
Tim Allman
[email-masked]