Subject: Landscape Design Software

From: [email-masked] (gholt)
Date: 7 Sep 1995 00:42:34 GMT

I'm trying to track down comparative evaluations of landscape design 
software.  This would be primarily software used by professionals; 
however, I wouldn't mind having some of the lower end stuff included as 
well.  Just before I got my Internet account, I ran across an evaluation 
on a demo of the Web.  Now that I'm up and running, I can't find it.  
Might have been at U. of Toronto (CLR) or Manitoba.  Any sources greatly 
appreciated.

---

From: [email-masked] (ABSORBU)
Date: 7 Sep 1995 09:49:51 -0400

Please copy me with your findings.

Thank you.

Jim Quinn

---

From: [email-masked] (Corina Munsch)
Date: Thu, 07 Sep 1995 17:09:28 GMT

>Might have been at U. of Toronto (CLR) or Manitoba.  Any sources greatly 

I am also interested in finding some landscape design software.  I
would like a package that will run on my PC, preferably under Windows
but DOS is OK.  I need to be able to create the front design on the
house.  I have already tried a couple of the low end packages but they
do not seem to let you create the look of the house.   Do you have any
recommendations.

Thanks,
Corina