Subject: Re: AIDS- Is KILLING its intended Victims QUEERS!!

From: [email-masked] (T'Kool Forwords)
Date: Sat, 11 May 1996 01:54:19 -0800

>[email-masked] (Lisa Lawrence) wrote:
>>for your information JERK...  The aids rate is rising fastest among
>>heterosexual women, who are leaving behind ophaned chidren.
>>Speak for yourself.  My "God" doesn't hate anyone...

 [email-masked] (whocares) replies:
>hate is man's worst disease....

More hate is generated because of these various "Gods" than any other
reason.  Face facts folks. When you die, just like any other organism, you
die. You only had conciousness and self awareness because of the *luck" of
the order in which your constituent elements were arranged. When it's over
for you, it's over for you. The only immortality you have is in the
genetic material you pass on, and even that is diminished by half every
generation. Look at the up sie. So what if there isn't any Heaven, at
least there dan-sure ain't no Hell! Ending up worm feces is 1,000 times
better than being reincarnated as a cop.

-- 
                                          | Visualize
[email-masked]                   | Whirled
                                          |  Peas

---

From: [email-masked] (Alleycat)
Date: 12 May 1996 03:57:21 GMT

In article <[email-masked]>, David Mandel <[email-masked]> says:
>
>Hmmm, must be a heckuva lotta lightning storms out there these days . . .
>ever actually READ any medical reports, Mr. Skywalker?  The bottom line
>is that this discussion is REALLY about hate, and -- while I can't speak
>for the rest of the newsgroups y'all are using as your captive audience --
>I've had about enough hate for twenty lifetimes, so piss off!
>
>                        Dave Mandel
>
>
>>Right. When one person has AIDS and two more get it, you've got a
>>200% increase. Figures don't lie but liers figure. The chance of a
>>'average' hetrosexual getting AIDS is about the same as getting struck by
>>lighting.
>
Women have a far greater risk than men because, unlike men, they hold
the diseased contents inside of them for some time.  Women also are more
prone than men to bleeding from sex which makes them extremely vulnerable
to the disease. Prostitutes in particular would be quite likely to catch
the disease. -- Alleycat.

---

From: [email-masked] (Alleycat)
Date: 12 May 1996 03:50:41 GMT

In article <[email-masked]>, [email-masked] (whocares) says:
>
>[email-masked] (LISARanger) wrote:
>
>>[email-masked] (Lisa Lawrence)
>
>
>del
>http://www.ldd.net/scribers/delius/
>

How true.  Hatred kills more people than AIDS. -- Alleycat

---

From: firehous <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 11 May 1996 23:13:49 -0700

> better than being reincarnated as a cop.

	Are you a Buddhist or something? God..... Heaven has NOTHING to 
do with a physical place,... it's a state of mind, and peace..... you 
don't go walking around literally..... you are just in complete 
peace..... read the bible sometime.

---

From: [email-masked] (***knemesis***)
Date: 12 May 1996 17:53:30 GMT

In article <[email-masked]>, [email-masked] says...
>In article 
<[email-masked]>, 
>the disease. -- Alleycat.

Alleycat, this is KH, do I know you. . .
-Reality's fading, farther and farther ***knemesis***

---

From: [email-masked] (Harald Feldmann)
Date: Sun, 12 May 1996 18:21:03 GMT

The thread on AIDS is irrelevant in many of the crossposted
newsgroups. Please note that your newsreader allows you to adjust the
follow-up fields into a specific newsgroup.

This thread is directed into alt.spam

Regards.

---

From: BMW <[email-masked]>
Date: 13 May 1996 03:52:58 GMT

Well, where does one begin?!  Some may ask, WHY does one even try!  But, 
we all have lots and lots of DIP switches (no pun intended), and somehow, 
when we are ready, they get thrown to the opposite side, so hear goes.  

God, or Buddha, or whomever one chooses, does not have a hand on the gun, 
or the knife, or the cruise missile.  This is strictly mankinds 
irresponsibility.  God gave us something called FREE CHOICE, and he 
intends for us to come to Him or Her of free choice.  Therefore, he must 
remain in the background, unprovable through normal scientific methods, 
or our free choice goes out the window.  

How can he let pain and suffering exist, if He is the God He is supposed 
to be?  We are here now, and have a humongous amount of trouble seeing 
beyond the moment (just look at so-called educated, experienced Wall 
Streeters!).  Remember that the history of human existence as it 
relates to the history of the Earth is the same as the thickness of a 
dime resting on top of the Empire State Building.  So, while we worry and 
work only for the 'moment,' there are MANY other milleniums out there.

To say 'face facts, there is no afterlife,' as if one 'knows' this, is 
absurd, especially in light of the daily 'miracles' that take place, that 
are evident all around us:  the birth of a child, the swirl of the 
weather, the cycle of the water molecule, the heighth of a Redwood, or 
Pine, the work of the 'lowly' ants; some of us need more evidence than 
others; some of us are blind to the obvious.

There is no God?  There is no afterlife?  Stand in the middle of Yosemite 
Valley on a clear summer night, with the black sky filled with stars, 
the blacker walls of the valley, the quiet of the meadow and the 
trees, and tell me you don't feel an extra, spiritual high!  Walk up Mt. 
Rainier part way, in the Spring, and see the flowers blooming all around, 
some through the snow, and look south across the tops of other volcanic 
peaks, past the fluffy white clouds;  stand at the base of a 250' tall 
Redwood, a seedling 1,500 years ago; drink in a pink and orange and blue 
sunset, and tell me that there is nothing in this universe besides us!  
That there is no greater spirit, maker of us, Father/Mother of us, 
waiting for us to open our eyes and come to Him/Her!  Dude, you are 
missing out on a lot of LIVING if you believe what you wrote.  May the 
right dipswitch be thrown for you very soon!

---

From: [email-masked] (E.R. Patton)
Date: 13 May 1996 19:46:34 GMT

>[email-masked] (Lisa Lawrence)

Yes, speak for yourself...I don't believe in god!!!

---

From: [email-masked] (Bevyn Quiding)
Date: Tue, 14 May 1996 16:26:56 +1200

> How true.  Hatred kills more people than AIDS. -- Alleycat

I dunno Greed I think would definately be pushing for the top prize/

Bevyn.

---

From: [email-masked](S.L. Martine)
Date: 14 May 1996 17:59:54 GMT

I really dont have to much of a beef with cops in general but there a
few that I have met that are real PUNKS.

 I was stopped a couple of years ago by this police officer for
speeding , and I was I admitted it to him, said I was sorry and was
ready to get my ticket when this guy said do you mind if I search your
car? I said yes I mind . He said he was calling the dog and to
summarize the dog "Hit" as they call it and they tore my car a 1993
camaro's trunk to pieces , Impounded the car took it somewhere and held
me without charging me for 19 hours, and when they couldnt find
anything let me go and gave me a speeding ticket of doing 61 in a 55mph
zone.

 The thing that really hacked me off was the fact that my car had to be
towed from their garage to my home. where when I looked at it the gas
tank had been CUT off and cut apart, and then put in the trunk, a hole
was cut in the trunk by the back seat and various HOLEs were cut all
along the floor board. The chevy dealer said it will cost $4800.00 to
fix it and the city attorney said the city will pay for it. But I dont
see how they can do this to innocent people. I mean I have never before
this been in any kind of trouble. I have long hair fairly long any ways
but I mean when they  didnt find anything why did they continue to hack
at my car.

 Well I asked the chief of police this and he said that they cut where
ever the dog hit. and he said the cop was a Reserve , in other words a
weekend warrior. He did appologise but didnt offer me more than to fix
my car.  I have talked to a lawyer who says I am entitled to a lot more
than that but I dont feel like going through the hassle. If I sue em I
am sure I will get the "SPECIAL TREATMENT" wherever I go. So I am gonna
let em fix my car and wait and see what happens..

 Has this happened to any of you out there by these tyranical cops? I
would like to hear about it E mail me at

 [email-masked]

 ALL E-Mail Appreciated positive or negative
 peace

---

From: [email-masked] (janella cox)
Date: 16 May 1996 04:37:33 GMT

In article <[email-masked]>, [email-masked] says...
>whocares wrote:
>Right. When one person has AIDS and two more get it, you've got 
a 200% 
>increase. Figures don't lie but liers figure. The chance of a 
'average' 
>hetrosexual getting AIDS is about the same as getting struck by 
lighting.

What a silly statement to say that a heterosexual's chances of 
getting AIDS is same as getting struck by lightening.  I know of 
more than one woman who contracted it after only one sexual 
encounter with an infected man.  Better do some reading up 
before making these kinds of statements.  BTW, a virus in 
mentally incapable of ascertaining the sexual orientation of 
those whom it infects.

---

From: "Daryl L. Knowles" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 May 1996 19:56:39 -0500

>  ALL E-Mail Appreciated positive or negative

This thread needs to go away.  It doesn't belong in any Alt.Lang forum.

---

From: [email-masked] (Ben Cantrick (alias Macky Stingray))
Date: 16 May 1996 20:42:18 GMT

[Note Followup.]

          -Ben
-- 
     "BGC: Because some of us believe women over 14 are still sexy." 
=---------     http://ucsu.colorado.edu/~cantrick/home.html     -------------=
*Ben Cantrick, diehard BGC otaku and Priss fan.  ---> THE BGC DUBS SUCK! <---*
*Why Mac? "When I want to spend 50% of my time fighting an OS, I'll use VMS."*

---

From: [email-masked] (Gary A. Wiltshire)
Date: Thu, 16 May 1996 17:43:05 GMT

>  I really dont have to much of a beef with cops in general but there a
...
> peace

What the hell does the above have to do with Pascal programming, Mr.
Crossposter?  I'm sure there are law-oriented newsgroups which would
be more appropriate.

   --- Gary Wiltshire

---

From: Omar H <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 May 1996 16:22:45 -0700

PLEASE STOP THIS THREAD.
ITS WASTING BANDWIDTH.
IT DOESN'T BELONG IN 90% OF THE NEWSGROUPS ABOVE.