Subject: Planix Software????

From: [email-masked]
Date: 10 May 1996 05:34:46 GMT

Greetings - 

  Has anyone had experience using Planix Photo Landscape and what are your 
thoughts about the program?  Also, What is the most versatile landscape 
design program for the PC?  Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks!

---

From: [email-masked] (Don)
Date: Fri, 17 May 1996 00:00:39 GMT

>design program for the PC?  Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks!
 
I have the software and think it's pretty wild! Some of the trees,
etc. are not too real looking, but most are pretty realistic! I
haven't had the time to pull an actual house picture into the program
yet, but plan to in the near future. I have looked at quite a few
programs and this one is the best I have seen to date, for the modest
price of around $40.00.

Don

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
You can get away with anything these days, but remember this: 
If you don't pay for the bad things you do in this lifetime.
You may pay like Hell in the afterlife!!
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%