Subject: Wild Onions

From: [email-masked] (Michael J. Bihn)
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 1996 01:24:19 GMT

Does anyone know how to get rid of wild onions growing in the yard.
Everyone I talk to says you can not do it without killing the grass.
Help!!!! There taking over my lawn.  Any suggestions will be
appreciated.
Mike

---

From: Erik Van Cauter <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 1996 19:40:53 -0700

> Help!!!! There taking over my lawn.  Any suggestions will be

I'm a student of garden architecture in Belgium.
I think that the solution is that you 'll have to use products against 
dicotile plants. Grass is monocotile so when you buy a product agianst 
all the other your bulbs will dissapear to ( I suppose) 

Greetings
-- 
          0      *     o    *      °          O     °  *       
            .      .    Kozzen
      0        o        Erik Van Cauter            o   
                  *     Krakeelstraat 2     0    
        *    °          b-9260 Serskamp-Wichelen    °       *
               0     *  Belgium 
                        tel + fax : - -  32 93 69 54 18       o   °     o
                 °o      O      *      °        *   O
                *                 *       *
                            °        o

From  Sun Apr 21 12:46:48 EDT 1996
Article: 1660 of alt.landscape.architecture
Path: newz.oit.unc.edu!concert!news-server.ncren.net!news.duke.edu!hookup!usenet.eel.ufl.edu!newsfeed.internetmci.com!news.compuserve.com!mail.compuserve.com!
From: (Home Employment Opportunities)
Newsgroups: alt.killfiles,alt.kodak,alt.kodak.cd,alt.kodak.cd.bitch,alt.kodak.cd.bitch.bitch,alt.kodak.cd.bitch.bitch.bitch,alt.krunk,alt.lacrosse,alt.lamers.james-koput.net-abuser,alt.lamers.mitnick,alt.landscape.architecture,alt.lang,alt.lang.apl,alt.lang.asm,alt.lang.awk,alt.lang.basic,alt.lang.ca-realizer,alt.lang.cfutures,alt.lang.clarion,alt.lang.delphi,alt.lang.design,alt.lang.focal,alt.lang.gfa-basic,alt.lang.intercal,alt.lang.ml,alt.lang.s-lang,alt.lang.sas,alt.lang.scheme.scsh,alt.lang.strine,alt.lang.teco,alt.lang.vrml,alt.language,alt.language.telugu.literature,alt.language.urdu,alt.language.urdu.poetry,alt.las-vegas.gambling
Subject: !! BRAND NEW HOME BUSINESS ANNOUNCEMENT - MUST READ NOW
Date: Sun, 21 Apr 1996 05:13:10
Organization: Society of Home Business Opportunities
Lines: 243
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
NNTP-Posting-Host: ad30-215.compuserve.com
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"
X-Mailer: GNNmessenger 1.3
Xref: newz.oit.unc.edu alt.krunk:806 alt.lamers.james-koput.net-abuser:175 alt.landscape.architecture:1660 alt.lang.asm:8073 alt.lang.awk:1928 alt.lang.basic:13655 alt.lang.ca-realizer:790 alt.lang.gfa-basic:85 alt.lang.intercal:823 alt.lang.s-lang:478 alt.lang.scheme.scsh:183 alt.lang.strine:391 alt.lang.vrml:490 alt.language.telugu.literature:42 alt.language.urdu.poetry:2118 alt.las-vegas.gambling:286

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please view in full screen
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HUD Refund Tracer Program
 
Wait!  Before you blow this off as just another SCHEME, take a 
moment to really think about what we are about to tell you.

THANK YOU FOR RESPONDING!  Did you know that you
could earn a very attractive second income every week just by
locating people who have a refund coming from HUD and helping
them obtain their claim? Many times people have no idea they
have money owed to them by the Government and your entire job
consists of finding these people and following our step by step
guide. 

Question:  This sounds too good to be true, is it?  You can verify
everything through the Federal Government Department of HUD
(Housing and Urban Development)

Question: So what's stopping me from just ordering a State List of
Recipients Due a Refund from HUD myself and starting to locate
people on my own without your Special Step by Step Info
Package providing "Inside Secret Techniques" that successful
HUD Tracers use for only $24.95?

Nothing, but how will you know how to contact these people,
know what to say, know how to do the paper work, know how to
get paid in a couple of days after you locate an individual that's due
a refund, plus much more, "Without our Information"  Also our
step by step package is written so just about anyone could
understand it and you could have our package in just a couple of
days instead of waiting Weeks or Months to receive the
Government's RAW DATA that seems written for College
Professors only. Also for those who want to take this all the way
and maybe make more than what was estimated, we also sell the
Professional 85 Million Home Phone Research Phone Book on
CD" with 85 Million listed residential phone numbers in the
United States on just two CD-Rom discs for only $45.00 and all
you will have to do is just type in a person’s name on the Recipient
State List and do a cross search and locate them, then just get them
on the phone and follow the methods in our Step by Step Guide.  If
you decided to purchase our Information Package on Working
>from  home and not the Professional 85 Million Home Phone
Research Phone Book CD, you can still participate in this
opportunity because we are going to show you over EIGHT
different methods you can do to locate individuals that are due a
refund.  Some of these methods are not discussed anywhere else
because they have been kept secret by the Professional HUD
Tracers.  

                 30 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
                  No Questions Asked Policy

All we request is you try our Step by Step Guide for the full period
of the GUARANTEE and if you are not satisfied with it for any
reason just return it for a full refund of your HUD Step by Step
Guide minus Shipping & Handling.

If you’re interested in making money right away you can call
MicroSmarts  at 1-815-723-8461 We accept checks over the
phone for faster processing or you can mail us a check or money
order made out to MicroSmarts Enterprise, 302 Henderson St. 
Joliet  IL 60432 for the amount of $24.95 plus $5.00 for shipping. 
For International Orders please add $15.00 to the total of your
order so you will receive Ultra Fast Shipping.

COD ORDERS ARE ACCEPTED ALSO.

FOR MORE INFORMATION BEFORE ORDERING 
PLEASE CONTINUE READING .
 
______________________________________________________
Please view in full screen - Part #2

HUD Refund Tracer Program History

Everyone who has ever purchased an FHA Home from HUD had
to pay an MMI or MIP insurance and they were told by Federal
Government "HUD" if they would pay the loan back in good faith,
they would be entitled to a refund on their MMI or MIP insurance
policy.  After the loans were paid off years later, they forgot to call
HUD/FHA to ask for their refund.  HUD/FHA claimed that they
tried to contact these people by mail, but claim they did not get a
response back.  For years the money has been piling up and today
there are millions and millions of dollars in the fund for each state. 
Another division of the government had an investigation done on
the Federal Government branch "HUD" to see why thousands
and thousand of U.S Citizens were not getting their rightfully
entitled refunds on their MIP insurance policy. Congress in 1986
viewed the case and told HUD that they would have to figure out a
way to get this money back to the people.  Well, HUD/FHA did
not want to pay for the administrative cost to do it themselves and
they are now allowing third party processors to locate these people
and to charge a Processing fee ( usually about 30% ) on their
refund for taking the time to locate them and help process their
claim.  This is the catch, they will only sell you the list anywhere
>from  $20 - $135.00 and they won't teach you how to locate these
people, what to say, how to get paid right away and other very
important information that you need to be successful in this great
program.  Also they will make you wait Weeks or Months before
you even receive your state list from them.

With our step by step guide, we not only show you how to contact
these people, show you how to fill out the paper work, how to get
paid in about  days after you locate an individual that's due a
refund, what to say when you get an individual that's due a refund
on the phone, but we will also include forms & everything else you
may need.  Also from our package you can order a state list from
us  and have it at your door in about 7 days instead of the
Government  Department of "HUD" Weeks or Months wait.

How much money is owed to each individual that is owed
money from HUD?

Well the average refund is between $800.00 to about $1000.00 and
for you locating these people you get a 30% Processing fee so your
profit for each find will be between $240.00 to $300.00. 
Remember their are some claims that are as large as $3500.00 and
if you like you could only target those claims.  

So if you are serious about starting a home business part-time or
full-time call MCW Order Hot-line at  (1-815-723-8461) CHECKS
accepted right over the phone as payment or send in your payment
to MicroSmarts at 302 Henderson St., Joliet - IL 60432. We feel
that we provided an adequate amount of information concerning
this opportunity so we request ORDERS ONLY.  For better
customer service and authorization purposes your call will be
recorded.  For International Orders please add $15.00 to the total of
your order so you will receive Ultra Fast Shipping.

For ordering information concerning HUD Recipient State Lists
please read posting #3.

___________________________________________________
Obtain your State Lists from us.

HUD Recipient State lists includes the Mortgagor Name, Address,
Mortgagee Case ID#,  Date & Amount that individual has coming
back to them from the Government. 

We can supply you with HUD State Listings on 3.5 Disk Media,
Hard copy Printout or CD-ROM Disc Format and you can have
them sent to you by Priority Express Mail in only 48-72 hours after
you order.  So you can get started in just a COUPLE of Days!!

CD-ROM Format is only available when you obtain 
2 or more State Lists.

You no longer have to wait up to Weeks or Months to obtain your
State Listings from HUD.  

ALABAMA =$15.00
ALASKA = $15.00
ARIZONA = $15.00
ARKANSAS = $15.00
CALIFORNIA = $45.00
COLORADO = $15.00
DELAWARE = $15.00
WASHINGTON D.C = $15.00
FLORIDA = $45.00
GEORGIA = $15.00
HAWAII = $15.00
IDAHO = $15.00
IOWA = $15.00
ILLINOIS = $15.00
IOWA = $15.00
KANSAS = $15.00
KENTUCKY = $15.00
LOUISIANA = $15.00
MAINE = $15.00
MARYLAND = $15.00
MASSACHUSETTS = $15.00
MICHIGAN = $15.00
MINNESOTA = $15.00
MISSISSIPPI = $15.00
MISSOURI = $15.00
MONTANA =$15.00
NEBRASKA = $15.00
NEVADA = $15.00
NEW HAMPSHIRE = $15.00
NEW JERSEY = $15.00
NEW MEXICO = $15.00
NEW YORK = $45.00
NORTH CAROLINA = $15.00
NORTH DAKOTA = $15.00
OHIO = $15.00
OKLAHOMA = $15.00
OREGON = $15.00
PENNSYLVANIA =$15.00
RHODE ISLAND = $15.00
TENNESSEE = $15.00
TEXAS = $45.00
UTAH = $15.00
VERMONT = $15.00
VIRGINIA = $15.00
WASHINGTON = $15.00
WEST VIRGINIA = $15.00
WISCONSIN = $15.00
WYOMING = $15.00

We give you even more incentives to order from us.

Special #1: Obtain  2  State lists from us and we will give you
THREE of the following state lists at no additional cost.  
Connecticut, Alaska, New Hampshire, Vermont, Maine, Delaware,
Washington DC, West Virginia, New Mexico, Kansas,
Massachusetts, Iowa, Louisiana, Oklahoma, Mississippi, Utah,
Wisconsin, Oregon, Nevada, South Carolina

Special #2: Obtain 3  State Lists from us and we will give you
SEVEN of the following state lists at no additional cost. 
Connecticut, Alaska, New Hampshire, Vermont, Maine, Delaware,
Washington DC, West Virginia, New Mexico, Kansas,
Massachusetts, Iowa, Louisiana, Oklahoma, Mississippi, Utah,
Wisconsin, Oregon, Nevada, South Carolina

Special #3: Obtain 4 State Lists from us and we will give you ALL
of the following state lists at no additional cost. Connecticut,
Alaska,  New Hampshire, Vermont, Maine, Delaware, Washington
DC, West Virginia, New Mexico, Kansas, Massachusetts, Iowa,
Louisiana, Oklahoma, Mississippi, Utah, Wisconsin, Oregon,
Nevada, South Carolina

Plus Express Shipping is already included in the price.

State Lists are based on a Search & Duplication cost and is not a
charge for the information.  Therefore the fee is non-refundable.

To order one or more of the following state lists please call MCW
at  1-815-723-8461  Checks accepted over the phone for faster
processing so please have your check book ready or you may send
in your check / money order to MicroSmarts, 302 Henderson St. 
- Joliet IL 60432.   

For better customer service and authorization 
purposes your call will be recorded.

This posting was posted by a Third Party Promotion Firm.