Subject: <<<***Do not vote for the Republicans ***>>> READ THIS

From: [email-masked] (Elena Dymova)
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 1996 15:51:39

<<<***Do not vote for the Republicans ***>>> READ THIS

#1 Reason. It is not possible to cut taxes as much as they want, no matter what they say. Even if they cut taxes as much as they want to, this country will be in deep sh*t for many years. Because this country will have HU
GE deficit spending. 
#2 Reason. This year republicans went out of control. They became very LOW people. They insult poor president and he is right by not responding back with insults
It is low cultured to give jokes and insults to your opponents, people do this when they fall really LOW, when they know they are going to lose.
This GOP convention was a real shame for the Republican Party and for the whole America.
I had never seen Americans fell so low.
Republicans try to do everything to make Bill Clinton guilty in Whitewater Scandal.
This year Republicans act like UNCULTURED PIGS.
Even if you’re a Republican you were probably ashamed by how your ‘brothers’ 
acted at GOP convention.

 HELP WANTED (college students preferred)  E-mail [email-masked]
 FREE PAGER*(800) 956-2846* Certificate #987-607-730 <--Job Available
 Own a BUSINESS? How about a FREE ATM!!! Call (888) 614-8381 for details.
 Earn MONEY, by doing almost NOTHING!!! http://freedomstarr.com/?DM9422524
 DETAILED info available. E-mail [email-masked]*Call 718-942-2524
  
Posted by Andrey Dmitriev

==================================================
=   A FREE ATM (no hidden charges) for your business                   =
=   e-mail [email-masked] to find out if you qualify                   =
=   FREE pagers--e-mail [email-masked]                           =
===================================================

---

From: Jesse Dorland <[email-masked]>
Date: 23 Aug 1996 19:20:03 -0700

Hello, all,
  I am replying to all of the original posters newsgroups because I, 
along with many other Usenet patrons, am trying to send a message.  
Hopefully, this will teach some spammers to quit posting in every 
newsgroup they know.  I hope this doesn't sound like a spam, but if 
people catch on and start doing this, hopefully spamming will be 
eliminated.

  I have mailed a reply to the original poster with as many copies of the 
original message as my mail client would allow.  At least 50, and 
probably more.  I urge anyone who ever has to wait an hour for a 
40-page spam to download to do the same.  For all the time and money we 
lose downloading humongous spams, it should be returned to the spammer 
ten-fold.  If their ISP starts complaining about the spammer's huge mail 
quota overrun, it might teach them a lesson.  

  -Jesse

-- 
====================================
Very funny Scotty!
Now beam down my clothes!
====================================

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 24 Aug 1996 18:01:36 GMT

I can't believe what an idiot this person is. Talk about someone
spouting ideological bullshit with absolutely nothing to back their
statements. this is the kind of nonsensical thinking that has gotten
this country to where it is today- on it's way down the toilet. The
LIBERALS have had 30+ years to show us what they can do. Now it's time
for the majority to speak out for self-governance.

VOTE REPUBLICAN!

---

From: Rusty Carr <[email-masked]>
Date: 24 Aug 1996 23:02:17 GMT

Missed posting to alt.english.composition!

Please post these missives to the appropriate newsgroup. Since you do not 
write very well, I will have to assume that you are a product of 1) a 
foreign country or 2) Outcome Based Education. BTW, your math sucks also.

---

From: [email-masked] (Andru Luvisi)
Date: 26 Aug 1996 18:35:51 GMT

this is pointless people....

followups redirected.

andru

---

From: [email-masked] (Frank Lane)
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 1996 09:20:40 GMT

>VOTE REPUBLICAN!
Can anyone explain why this is posted to a NG devoted to BASIC
programming?

As a citizen of the UK (not yet in America) I shall not vote
Republican!

Frank Lane

-- 
************************************
[email-masked]
http://homepages.enterprise.net/lane
************************************

---

From: Thomas Jaeger <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 1996 06:27:33 -0600

Is there a good book or any other source available that shows in detail
how to call and make use of the Windows API or Win32 API functions?

There is a book for Visual Basic called "Programmers Guide to the Win32
API" by Daniel Appleman. Is there such a thing for Delphi 2.0?

-- 
Thomas Jaeger
CZAR Software
http://www.execpc.com/~czarsoft

---

From: [email-masked] (Suz425)
Date: 28 Aug 1996 14:15:22 -0400

I am not only a Republican, but am I am far from ashamed. The Democrats
have gotten this nation into the trouble they are in financally. They have
continued to dole out moneys to welfare recipients needy or not. They have
catered to welfare and food stamp fraud. They have made it unnecessary for
someone to work because they can make more money sitting at home! As for
POOR BILL? This is a man who has had a 12 year extra marital affair (then
denied it), moved out of the country to avoid the draft, Has had proven
connections with the Whitewater Incident (although most of it has Hilary's
name on it) He has illegally and secretly obtained FBI confidential
records on over 700 people, He has qbtained monies illegally from persons
who mysteriously were assigned to government offices soon there after, He
has a pending sexual harrasment case, And he says he smoked marijuana but
did'nt inhale? Sounds impossible. This has lied continuously with out
remorse or thought. He has absolutely NO morals or character. But what's
really scarey is that after all he has done he holds the highest office in
our country. This does not speak well of the American People, and that is
what I am ashamed of!