Subject: What plantation in an Atrium

From: [email-masked] (Joost P. Muusze)
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 1996 15:52:56 GMT

In an architectual design of a Hotel, my partner Gaby Hutjes
consideres a "large atrium" inbetween two "buildings". She also has to
make a proposal for the plantation of the atrium.

Our question is: What plantation is suitable for this atrium? 
For instane also trees could be included. 

The measures are: 10 m x 20 m ans 10 m high. It is a non-climatised
atrium; no heating is present, but the space is ventilated through
permanent openings in the walls. Hopefully someone can help us

Gaby Hutjes,contact via Joost Muusze ([email-masked])

---

From: KJS <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 1996 22:31:46 -0700

It appears you are charging a client for professional services in 
which you are not qualified.  I suggest you hire a qualified 
professional (ie. landscape architect) to provide you with the correct 
information and services so that you don't royally screw up your 
design and end up with lawsuits galore.  

You probably will have to pay for these professional services.