Subject: Re: Homebuyer seminar (Chicago-area)

From: [email-masked] (ReyVJ)
Date: 27 Dec 1994 16:03:16 -0500

TAKE THE FIRST STEP!
============================

Ravenswood Mortgage Corporation is conducting free home-buyer seminars for
all prospective home buyers.  This seminar will provide insights into
buying a home with as little as 3% down or a 6-Flat with as little as 5%
down.  You will also have the opportunity to get a loan prequalification,
speak with Realtors, real estate attorneys and credit repair consultants.

Our seminars for January will be on January 7 (North Side) and January 14
(South side).  This may be the best investment of two hours you will ever
make.

To reserve seats and/or receive more information, please send e-mail to
[email-masked].

Thank you and have a happy new year.

Rey Villar Jr.
Ravenswood Mortgage Corporation
3139 N. Lincoln Ave., Suite 200, Chicago, IL 60657

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: 30 Dec 94 18:22:53 AST

> TAKE THE FIRST STEP!
<SNIP>

Gee, thanks for the info.  I am sure that it will come in handy in ALASKA!

BJG