Subject: Re: GreenThumb versus EaglePoint Software

From: [email-masked] (Thomas S. Blue)
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 1996 20:46:05 GMT

[email-masked] (Robert H. Williams) wrote:

>Hi,
>I'm a Landscape Architectural and operate a small design firm.  Currently, we are using AutoCAD LT for
>all our drafting work.  We are considering the purchase of either of the two following packages to aid us
>further and would appreciate any comments or recommendations concerning them or any other
>professional packages that don't require full versions of AutoCad.

>Green Thumb's LandDesigner Pro, Irrigator JetPro with databases, libraries and water scheduler
>or
>Eagle Point's Site Designer and Irrigation Package

>Again, we would greatly appreciate any personal comments and recommendations from people familiar
>with either or both programs.
>Thanks,
>Rob

>--
>Rob Williams
>"Vitality shows in not only the ability
> to persist but the ability to start over."
>               F. Scott Fitzgerald (1896-1940)

One suggestion: Don't buy Eagle Point (you WILL regret it if you do)

TSBlue