Subject: Re: MAKE $$$ GIVING AWAY FREE PAGERS!

From: [email-masked]
Date: 22 Aug 1996 19:33:15 GMT

Please sent more info .

Rgds 

Loizou Loizos 

Cyprus

---

From: Tim Rand <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 1996 08:38:33 -0600

taadow wrote:
.... some more idiotic make money drivel.

I've started sending about a dozen replies (with full quote) back to the
sender.  I encourage everyone to do this and overload (spam) their in
box.

---

From: [email-masked] (JimNuznoff)
Date: 3 Sep 1996 22:30:28 -0400

oh I was RRRRRRRREALLY thinking about PAAGAERs when I logged into the
landscape usenet

NOT