Subject: ure...Renters .... Buy a Home with No $$ Downure

From: [email-masked](ureMiramar Associates)
Date: 9 Mar 1996 01:12:28 GMT

WOULD YOU CONVERT YOUR CURRENT RENTAL PAYMENTS INTO MORTGAGE PAYMENTS
ON A NEW HOME IF THE DOWN PAYMENT AND CLOSING COSTS WERE TAKEN CARE
OF FOR YOU?.................................................

IF YOUR EMPLOYER GAVE YOU AN INCREASE IN YOUR TAKE HOME PAY TO COVER
THE LEASE PAYMENTS ON A NEW CAR WOULD YOU TRADE YOUR OLD CAR AND 
LEASE A NEW ONE?............................................

If you answered YES to both questions I have a program which can make
this a reality for you...................NOW................

NEW HOME - What may be the most fantastic government give-away began
in March 1994 when the Clinton Administration expanded the FHA 203K
loan program. This loan permits investors, like the company I represent,
to buy a home, that you select, and acquire a government backed loan
greater than the cost of the property. This loan can be assumed by
qualified buyer with no down payment required. Yes, that's right, the
investor can buy the home, add a modest profit and sell it to you with
no out of pocket costs and sell it to you at the bank appraised value.

NEW CAR - This company has added a unique twist which allows you the
opportunity to lease a new car and also receive an increase in your take
home pay to cover the payments. The increase does not cost your employer
a dime.

EARN MORE MONEY - You can become a representative, like myself, and
communicate this incredible program to others and earn a small fortune.

MORE INFORMATION - I am just one of several thousand independent
contractors through out the United States and I would like to send you
this nationally recognized company's promotional package on how you can
buy a home, trade your old car and lease a new one, increase your take
home pay and have the opportunity to make more money. To cover my costs
for the package with shipping and handling, please send $5.00 in cash,
personal check or money order to

I apologize if you feel that this post is not in the proper place, but,
we're looking for you!  People that are renting, and don't know how to
buy a new home are the people that need us the most.

We're real....we close residential real estate transactions across the United
States daily.  The next one can be yours.

        MIRAMAR ROAD ASSOCIATES
        6920 Miramar Road Ste. 207
        San Diego, CA  92121.2641

Name          ________________________________

Address       ________________________________

City          ________________________________

State         ______________   Zip ___________

Telephone (opt) ______________________________

No salesperson will call.  Your information will be held strictly
confidential.