Subject: y

From: [email-masked] (John Sims)
Date: 10 Feb 1995 21:49:55 GMT

Hey My name is John Sims from UC Davis and I was wondering if anyone out 
there knows some good research on children's science centers or community 
trail systems.  I'm working on my senior project here in the landscape 
program and would like more input.  Also if anyone knows of any great 
community design skills let me in on them.  I really want to work on 
getting a nearby housing development linked to a children's science 
center.  I'm planning to link the science center and the housing 
development by a number of science and plant trail systems.  If you have 
any ideas or know any professors that are remotely interested in these 
topics let them know about me!
thanks and hope to hear from someone soon...
adios!

---

From: [email-masked] (Gregg Psky)
Date: 20 Feb 1995 14:14:11 -0500

>Hey My name is John Sims from UC Davis and I was wondering if 
>anyone out there knows some good research on children's science
>centers or community trail systems.  I'm working on my senior project
>here in the landscape program and would like more input.  

Try the firm Moore, Iacafano, Goltsman (sp?)  MIG, in Berkely.  Susan
Goltsman and Robin Moore specialize in the Child's Right to Play.  Robin
Moore teaches in the MLA program at NCSU and received his MA from the UK
where he also published on Urban and children's issues.  They both have
exceptional published references so you might try retrieving those before
trying to contact them.

Path:
newsbf01.news.aol.com!newstf01.news.aol.com!uunet!cs.utexas.edu!swrinde!ho
wland.reston.ans.net!agate!news.ucdavis.edu!bullwinkle!ez055855
From: [email-masked] (John Sims)
Newsgroups: alt.landscape.architecture
Subject: y
Date: 10 Feb 1995 21:49:55 GMT
Organization: University of California, Davis
Lines: 12
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
NNTP-Posting-Host: bullwinkle.ucdavis.edu
X-Newsreader: TIN [version 1.2 PL2]
Gregg Polubinsky
Landscape Architect
Bakersfield, California

From H Kraus Thu Feb 23 12:15:44 EST 1995
Article: 159 of alt.landscape.architecture
Path: bigblue.oit.unc.edu!concert!news-server.ncren.net!news.duke.edu!agate!spool.mu.edu!howland.reston.ans.net!news.sprintlink.net!pulm1.accessone.com!usenet
From: H Kraus
Newsgroups: alt.landscape.architecture
Subject: Re: Landscape/xeriscaping
Date: 20 Feb 1995 19:36:21 GMT
Organization: AccessOne an Internet Service Provider
Lines: 9
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
References: <[email-masked]>
NNTP-Posting-Host: hkraus.accessone.com
X-Newsreader: AIR News 3.X (SPRY, Inc.)

Rachel,

Please excuse my ignorance, but I keep seeing this word "xeriscape" and I'm embarrassed,  but I don't 
know what it is.   Will you explain please?  

Thanks,  Lynn
[email-masked]