Subject: Landscape designer in NW suburbs of Boston?

From: [email-masked] (Don Topaz)
Date: 30 Jan 1995 13:44:03 GMT

I'm looking for recommendations for a residential landscape
       architect (or someone with a different title who plans and
       possibly does the actual buying/planting) in the Bedford/
       Billerica/Chelmsford (MA) area.  I'm especially looking for
       someone who would be experienced/comfortable in designing
       low-maintenance spaces: grasses or other cover that are intended
       to grow as in a meadow, wildflowers, etc.  
       
       Any responses here, or especially by e-mail, would be appreciated.

       --Don Topaz
         Digital Equipment Corp.
         Nashua, NH

         email: [email-masked]

---

From: [email-masked] (Rolanda001)
Date: 6 Feb 1995 22:49:13 -0500

There is the Association of Professional Landscape Designers  (APLD)
420 E Diamond Avenue
Gaithersburg, Maryland  20877
301.216.2620   FAX: 301.258.9544

This is a nation wide organisation of which I am a member.  I
work in the Midwest.  Ask for a Certified Member in your area.
If you have a chance, I would be interested to know how it all goes
if you decide to use one of this group.  The routine to become 
Certified is stringent enough so that you should have excellent
results.  Good Luck and remember, new material - water, water, water!