Subject: ART AND ARCHITECTURE BOOKS FOR SALE-UPDATES

From: [email-masked] (kenneth starosciak)
Date: Fri, 1 Mar 1996 02:17:30 GMT

Kenneth Starosciak Art Books has UPDATED and added NEW books 
to our inventory lists of out of print books in the anonymous
ftp ftp.netcom.com under our directory /pub/ar/artbooks.

We specialize in art, architecture, and decorative and
textile arts. We are members of the Antiquarian Booksellers
Association.

Please feel free as always to download any of our catalogues 
>from  the ftp (we'll be happy to send ftp instructions) or 
email us at [email-masked] if you do not have ftp access. 
               
               Lists on the anonymous ftp:
amerart1.txt   decarts2.txt   costum04txt    carpet04.txt
amerart2.txt   euroart1.txt   lace04.txt     tapest04.txt
archit01.txt   photog01.txt   needle04.txt   textil04.txt
archit02.txt   basket04.txt   quilts04.txt   weaves04.txt
indigeno.txt   newart01.txt   newart02.txt
          Ordering instructions follow each file.