Subject: BCAS Class of '47 Search

From: Teddy Bear <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 21 Sep 1996 08:05:22 -0400

Searching for the BCAS Class of 1947
Dear Net Surfers:
	I cannot believe all the help I have received from other people on the
net in trying to find missing classmates of the graduating class of 1947
at Bristol County Agricultural School. You are all very wonderful people
and so very considerate.
	There were six missing including the only girl we couldn’t find:
Eleanor Mowry and for anyone who has been following my notes I can say
she now has been located and her married name is Drapeau. So I want to
express my sincere thanks to all those who sent me E mail with clues and
suggestions about her.
	We are now down to four people of the seventeen original graduates:
Walter E. Dietch, ...?...Graham, Arthur Johnson, and Richard L. Thomas.
I have posted this note in as many places that I can think of such as
agricultural newsgroups since we were all trained to be farmers. But
many of us went into other fields and I’ve posted it in other areas as
well.  I have found the newsgroup monitors to be very cooperative as it
is rather an unusual search. It is very difficult to find people after
almost 50 years have past since we graduated.
	The names Arthur Johnson and Richard L. Thomas are particularly
difficult as they are so numerous it is almost like looking for a needle
in a haystack. What I’m hoping is that someone reading this note will
recognize the names and know who they are and where they are now living.
Really a shot in the dark.
	If anyone has any more ideas and suggestions I would very much
appreciate hearing from you. The reunion is planned for April of 1997
and time will be going by fast. Thanks for all you can do to help---Ted
Brassard