Subject: Book needed

From: [email-masked] (Jean Godbout)
Date: Sat, 18 Feb 1995 15:12:23

I am interested in locating for purchasing purposes the following book:

     THE ARCHITECTURE OF E & WS MAXWELL

     COUNTRY HOUSES FOR MONTREALERS 1892 TO 1924

I know the French publisher is "Edition Francaise & Gagnon Pratte, France, 
Edition Meridian.  However, I do not know the name of the English publisher 
and I would like to acquire an English version of this book.

If any of you can assist me in locating this book, it would be greatly 
appreciated.

_______________________________

Jean Godbout	    [email-masked]

---

From: [email-masked] (CBraatz)
Date: 20 Feb 1995 20:19:38 -0500

There is a local bookstore that not only specializes in antique books, but
books on architecture as well.  They may be able to help you locate it.
J. Michaels Books
Eugene, Oregon
Phone #(503)  342-2002
[email-masked]