Subject: BIW UK Building Construction Resource

From: Tim Aikin <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 19 May 1996 23:01:23 +0100

If you are a Construction Professional Contractor or Product 
Supplier/manufacturer with an interest in the UK and Europe then 
You are invited to Register on the Building Information Warehouse
Registration is FREE and includes a Mini Web page of upto
250 words. This will help in future searches of the index's.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://www.biw.co.uk
http://www.biw.co.uk/BIW/biw_vrml/worlds/biw_pavilion.wrl
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~        
_____T i m   A i k i n  R.I.B.A.  A r c h i t e c t ______
     email:[email-masked]               ______/
_____for the Building Information Warehouse_/

From The Construction Site Thu May 23 13:40:25 EDT 1996
Article: 1771 of alt.landscape.architecture
Path: newz.oit.unc.edu!news_server.cs.unc.edu!news-server.ncren.net!newsgate.duke.edu!zombie.ncsc.mil!nntp.coast.net!howland.reston.ans.net!newsfeed.internetmci.com!newsreader.sprintlink.net!news.ICSI.Net!news
From: The Construction Site
Newsgroups: alt.landscape.architecture
Subject: The Hat Rack
Date: 20 May 1996 15:28:32 GMT
Organization: Internet Connect Services, Inc.
Lines: 15
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
NNTP-Posting-Host: ppp015-hou-tx.icsi.net
X-Newsreader: SPRY News 3.03 (SPRY, Inc.)

Check out our new "Hat Rack" page: http://www.constr.com/hatrack.html-ssi

Best Wishes,

Doyle Peeks
The Construction Site (tm)
http://www.constr.com/
[email-masked]
[email-masked]

Home Pages without homes are Homeless Pages. ALL construction related Home Pages 
should make The Construction Site their home.  Copyrighted 1995, 1996 by The Construction 
Site (tm)