Subject: DESIGN COMPETITION/EXHIBITION - SAN FRANCISCO

From: [email-masked] (Steven Abrahams)
Date: 8 Aug 1995 20:04:17 -0700

Bewegung Art, Design & Performance is pleased to host "Vacant Lots" a group
exhibition on view October 9th through October 29th. 
 
Bewegung invites artists, landscape architects, designers, performers,
architects and neighbors to choose a "Vacant Lot" within the San Francisco
area and present an idea concerning the revitalization or the preservation
of the space.  Submissions to "Vacant Lots" will be either in the archival
form or actual on-site works. 
 
Bewegung in turn will present the documentation of these projects either
within the walls of our space or with maps leading to on-site works, the
results of which will culminate into an archival exhibition to be presented
in conjunction with "At The Edge:  The 10th National N.A.A.O. Conference.
(National Alliance of Artists Organization) 
 
If you are interested in participating in "Vacant Lots" please RSVP by
phone no later later than August 15, 1995 to Bewegung at  
(415) 703-0554. 
-- 
Steven Abrahams