Subject: WRITERS SEEKING PUBLICATION

From: [email-masked] (James Leonard)
Date: 15 Apr 1996 11:25:31 GMT

The Woodside Literary Agency of New York City is now accepting new
authors
for publication. All fiction and nonfiction is acceptable, including
screenplays, plays, short stories, and poetry. Advances from publishers
as
high as $ 50,000 dollars. You must have a finished manuscript. We also
sell
magazine articles to major magazine publishers. Payment as high as $
1,000
dollars. Writers from around the world are welcome. We have offices
>from  New
York City to as far south as Florida. 
    What to send and where to send it:
Book Manuscripts (all fiction and nonfiction): Send brief synopsis,
first
twenty pages, self-addressed, stamped envelope.
Short Stories: Send brief synopsis, a few sample pages, self-addressed,
stamped envelope.
Poems: Send two, self-addressed, stamped envelope.
Magazine articles: Send brief synopsis only, self-addressed, stamped
envelope.
Screenplays: Send brief synopsis, ten pages, self-addressed, stamped
envelope.
    Mail to main New York office: The Woodside Literary Agency: 33-29
58
Street--Woodside, New York--zip: 11377.--Tele: 718-651-8145.