Subject: Re: Annoying Stream Bed

From: Dilbert <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 1996 17:17:43 -0400

If you need professional advice please look in the yellow pages. The
newsgroups are not intended to provide a way to solicit professional
services without paying for them.

---

From: Sandra Salisbury <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 1996 11:16:02 -0700

Why not think of a steam in your yard as an amenity and restore and
enhance it.  It is an asset that many people would pay a great deal to
have in their yard.  It can attract wildlife or just be a place to sit and
watch or listen to the water run by.  Set stones in the bed so that you
can cross it, or build a bridge with character.  You have a real
oppportunity there, DON'T bury it.

Sandy

---

From: [email-masked] (The Construction Site)
Date: 24 Aug 1996 10:14:59 GMT

>   Sandra Salisbury <[email-masked]> writes:
I agree. I  have helped enhance a few streams myself. Take a look at 
http://www.constr.com/tx/et.htm. There are "photos" and "additional photos."

Doyle Peeks
The Construction Site
http://www.constr.com/
http://www.constr.com/articles

PREVENT AN ERROR
  GET MIRRORED
http://www.constr.com/mirror.htm