Subject: Antique Garden Statuary

From: Holly Mitchem <[email-masked]>
Date: 1 Mar 1996 22:20:23 GMT

I am looking for American and European wholesale and/or retail resources of 
high-end antique European garden statuary, temples, and pavilions.  Any 
suggestions?  Thanks

---

From: michael hogue <[email-masked]>
Date: 2 Mar 1996 20:07:49 GMT

If cost is no objection, then there are places that will get you the real 
thing, let me know and I'll give you the snail mail address of my 
favorite. 
But if you're one of the little people, try the excellent reproductions 
at Toscano Designs. I have their address if you can't get it otherwise. 
I'm lusting for their lifesize Nike of Samothrace, as an example - 
currently residing in the Louvre. You couldn't buy it with all of 
Elizabeth Taylor's diamonds.

---

From: michael hogue <[email-masked]>
Date: 2 Mar 1996 20:07:54 GMT

---

From: michael hogue <[email-masked]>
Date: 2 Mar 1996 20:09:31 GMT

Sorry for the multiple postings. Gotta figure out how to use this 
machine...

---

From: michael hogue <[email-masked]>
Date: 2 Mar 1996 20:07:53 GMT