Subject: *** COMPUTERIZE YOUR LAWNCARE & MAINTENANCE BUSINESS ***

From: [email-masked] (JOBIT)
Date: 31 Mar 1996 09:27:44 -0500

JOBITtm Software for the Lawn Care and Maintenance Industry

(Our Home Page:--> http://www.interlog.com/~meramer/jobit.html)

JOBITtm is the most valuable management software package for your lawn care 
business.  All aspects of your business can be managed through JOBITtm 
including:     - Marketing
               - Routing
               - Collections
               - Account History
               - Invoicing
               - Statements
               - Reports
               - Service and Program definition
               - and a lot more!

JOBITtm was developed in conjunction with a lawn care business with over 15 
years in the industry.  This makes JOBITtm the most practical, easy to use, 
and flexible software package available on the market, completely geared 
to the lawn care and maintenance industries.  

Last but not least, JOBITtm's price is the LOWEST on the market!

Call (800)420-7831 or email [email-masked] for more information.

---

From: [email-masked] (TupaMJ)
Date: 3 Apr 1996 09:40:21 -0500

In article <[email-masked]>, [email-masked] (EJGOLD)
writes:

>How many landscape architects do you think are looking for new and
>exciting ways to computerize their lawncare and maintenance businesses?

The real question:
How many Landscape Architects find a lawn care and maintenance business
exciting?

---

From: Harmonius <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 04 Apr 1996 15:04:37 -0800

> How many Landscape Architects find a lawn care and maintenance business

I own a general landscape contracting firm, which does everything from 
lawn maintenance to landscape construction, i.e. patios, decks, retaining 
walls, etc.  While the lawn care end of the business is not the most 
exciting aspect, by any means, it does help in the cash flow dept.

While I am not particularly interested in the software advertised, as it 
seems to apply to *only* lawn care, while not providing support for 
design/build or installation work- I would be interested in a similar 
product that took into acct. all the different types of jobs we do.

I understand your point about landscape architects not being interested 
in lawn care business software, however, look closely at the name of the 
newsgroup. You'll see that it is called alt.landscape.architecture, not
alt.landscape.architects.  I don't believe that being a landscape 
architect is a requirement for subscribing to this newsgroup, anymore 
than being a professional baseball player is a requirement for 
subscribing to the alt.sports.baseball.pro.Cle-Indians newsgroup!
All it takes is an interest in landscape architecture.

                              David Collin
                     http://members.aol.com/harmonius/

---

From: [email-masked] (TupaMJ)
Date: 3 Apr 1996 19:49:30 -0500

The real question:

---

From: [email-masked] (EJGOLD)
Date: 3 Apr 1996 03:36:01 -0500

This response is intended only for readers of
alt.landscape.architecture......  If you are a subscriber to another
newsgroup, please disregard.