Subject: Water/watering Management Survey

From: "Gary T. Ward" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 1996 12:00:27 -0700

I am a graduate student at the University of Arizona conducting some
marketing research on a potential new product for homeowners.  This is
part of a marketing class project -- I am not a small business owner and I
do not manufacture or sell this product. 
 
No, I am not trying sell anything to you and will not sell anything to
you.  This is legit.  I apologize if this message offends anyone or to
those who may feel it may be inappropriate for the group. 

This product involves irrigation control for a homeowner's landscape.  It 
is a PC computer system that can control all of your watering needs and 
control other home systems such as lighting and security.  It is 
applicable to individual homeowners, landscape professionals, golf course 
irrigation professionals, and anybody who has an interest in water management.

The survey instrument would take approximately 30 minutes to an hour to 
fill out.  One followup short survey would be needed a few days after the 
initial survey.  Both surveys would be completed through e-mail.  
Anonymity is guaranteed.  I am not interested in your name and have no 
reason to collect e-mail addresses.

If you would be willing to participate in this survey, please reply 
directly to me (no reason to post a reply to the group).

Thank you.
----------------------
"All truth is independent in that sphere in which God has placed it,
to act for itself, as all intelligence also;
otherwise there is no existence."  D&C 93:30

Gary T Ward
[email-masked]