Subject: alternative lighting

From: [email-masked] (FIONA G)
Date: 7 Jun 1996 18:07:46 -0400

For a book on landscaping, can anyone tell me about alternative lighting
types for the garden? So far I've come up with solar, candles, tiki
sticks, and propane (though I don't have a source for propane).

Any other ideas/suggestions?

Thanks. Please e-mail, too, if you don't mind.
[email-masked]
<Always have a pessimism of the intellect but always also hold on to an
optimism of the will>

---

From: [email-masked] (Mattison)
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 1996 22:06:16 GMT

FIONA G ([email-masked]) wrote:
: For a book on landscaping, can anyone tell me about alternative lighting
: types for the garden? So far I've come up with solar, candles, tiki
: sticks, and propane (though I don't have a source for propane).

: Any other ideas/suggestions?

: Thanks. Please e-mail, too, if you don't mind.
: [email-masked]
: <Always have a pessimism of the intellect but always also hold on to an
: optimism of the will>

We design all kinds of moasics and light canisters and sculptures to 
match the landscape pland here at M.  

Contact me if I can help you with your project needs.

Mattison
Visti the Garden Gallery (tm)
http://www.rhinodev.com/M