Subject: Re: Does Windows 95 really work?????

From: [email-masked] (Elliot301)
Date: 29 Aug 1995 19:43:08 -0400

Well, there he goes again - Bill Gates a great man with another product
update Windows95! He could not be happier or wealthier!
    But, take note - his applications stay alive by being filled with
bugs. So, as a Power Mac user to the death, I say throw away that PC, shut
those windows and turn the (Mac) A.C. on! 20,000 software developers, 12
million + machines, and the best operating system that exsists- As for new
windows, simple - Been there ..... done that ...... !

---

From: [email-masked] (Steven R. Drake)
Date: 30 Aug 1995 06:32:15 GMT

[email-masked]  wrote:

e>    But, take note - his applications stay alive by being filled with
e>bugs. So, as a Power Mac user to the death, I say throw away that PC,
e>shut those windows and turn the (Mac) A.C. on! 20,000 software
e>developers, 12 million + machines, and the best operating system that
                                             ^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
e>exsists- As for new windows, simple - Been there ..... done that
e>...... !

You're running Linux on a Mac ?!?

Sorry folks, I just couldn't resist....promise I'll stay on topic next
time!

Steve

Steven R. Drake, TSUD, Dothan, Alabama
Message entered at 10:41PM CST on 08/29/95
Running Linux on a P5-90...I'd rather fight than switch!

'[1;35;40m-=> Delphi Internet Jet SST v3.012 - (C) PBE

---

From: jay j schultz <schultzj>
Date: 30 Aug 1995 15:37:59 GMT

[email-masked] (Alex Colvin) wrote:
>does it have to?
>
>--
>	Alex Colvin
>	[email-masked]
>	[email-masked]
>
Let's just pray that it isn't another protected mode disaster like 3.0 and to
some degree 3.1. Also, if you don't like MAC, you'll hate Windows '95, screwed
around with it the day after it came out and caught myself looking for that 
notorious apple icon. 

schultz.j

---

From: [email-masked] (Edwin van Geelen)
Date: Fri, 01 Sep 95 21:50:34 GMT

Yes.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Siehst du, was ich sehe?
Ich sehe einen Religionsstifter, der ins Publikum pinkelt...
----------- Edwin van Geelen, [email-masked] --------------

---

From: "F. Zwart" <fzwart>
Date: 8 Sep 1995 14:04:25 GMT

>windows, simple - Been there ..... done that ...... !

Now Windows 95 is NOT a program I like, even though I do own a PC.
But don't you think you sound a bit like Pepsi (you know, those guys with an
INFERIOR product compared to Coca-Cola, who are always trying to keep up) when
you come up with a slogan like that?