Subject: Survey

From: [email-masked] (MHarmon376)
Date: 20 Jun 1995 18:34:21 -0400

Professional Resource Management, Inc., located in Albuquerque, New
Mexico, is a full-service engineering firm looking at the application of
3D design and animation to our industry as well as other industries.  We
are conducting market research on this field of service and want more
information on the type firms involved in this work and their clients.  If
your firm is involved in multimedia production, we would appreciate it if
you took the short survey below, and emailed your response to
[email-masked].  Or you may fax a response to (505) 343-8759.  If you
wish your responses to remain confidential, please indicate so.  Though we
have no plans to publish the results, we don't have a problem sharing the
information with anyone who desires it.  If you have any questions or
comments, please call Christie Isler or Marcel Harmon at (505) 343-8660.

1.  What is the name of your company?

2.  What types of multimedia techniques does your company use?  Indicate
all that apply.
     A.  3D Modeling/Rendering
     B.  3D Animation
     C.  Walk-Thru's/Fly-Thru's
     D.  Desktop Publishing
     E.  Graphic Arts
     F.  Virtual Reality
     G.  Holograms
     H.  Other  ____________________________________

3. What types of projects do you use multimedia for and in what manner? 
Indicate all that apply.
     A.  Presentations - pre and post design
     B.  As a Design Tool
     C.  Residential
     D.  Commercial
     E.   Industrial
     F.   Large Scale Projects
    G.   Small Scale Projects
    H.   Other  ____________________________________

4.  What software do you use for your multimedia work?

5.  What type of hardware do you use?  Indicate all that apply.
     A.  Mac's
     B.  PC
     C.  UNIX based
     D.  Other  _____________________________________

6.  In what capacity does your firm use the Internet?  Indicate all that
apply.
     A.  We do not use the Internet
     B.  General Information Gathering
     C.  Marketing Your Services
     D.  Communicating, Transfering files, etc. During a Project
     E.  Other  _____________________________________

7.  In what city and state is your firm located?

8.  How long has your company provided this service?

9.  What geographical area do you market to?

10. For what type of clients do you provide these services to?  Assign a
percentage of your total multimedia work to each client type.

11. What is the total number of people employed by your company?

12. What type of educational background does your staff have?  By this we
mean graphic arts, architecture, engineering, CAD drafting, etc.  List all
that apply.

13. Is this the only type of service your firm performs?  If not, what
other services does your firm provide?

14. On an average, how many projects do you work on in a year?

15. What percentage of the projects you do involve some form of
multimedia?
      A.  Less than 20%
      B.  20% - 40%
      C.  41% - 60%
      D.  61% - 80%
      E.  81% - 100%

16. What yearly net income does your company enjoy due to this field of
work?
      A.  Less than $100,000
      B.  $100,000 - $500,000
      C.  $500,001 - $1,000,000
      D.  $1,000,001 - $2,000,000
      E.  $2,000,001 or higher

17.  Additional Comments