Subject: Architecture Books For Sale

From: [email-masked] (kenneth starosciak)
Date: Sat, 13 May 1995 02:24:59 GMT

Kenneth Starosciak Art Books has UPDATED and added NEW books 
to our inventory lists of out of print books in the anonymous
ftp ftp.netcom.com under our directory /pub/ar/artbooks.

We specialize in art, architecture, and decorative and
textile arts. We are members of the Antiquarian Booksellers
Association.

Please feel free as always to download any of our catalogues 
>from  the ftp (we'll be happy to send ftp instructions) or 
email us at [email-masked] if you do not have ftp access. 
               
               Lists on the anonymous ftp:
amerart1.txt   decarts2.txt   costum02txt    carpet02.txt
amerart2.txt   euroart1.txt   lace02.txt     tapest02.txt
archit01.txt   photog01.txt   needle02.txt   textil02.txt
archit02.txt   basket02.txt   quilts02.txt   weaves02.txt
indigeno.txt   newart01.txt   newart02.txt
          Ordering instructions follow each file.