Subject: Different State's Registation Rules

From: [email-masked] (Meg Bergen)
Date: 2 Jan 1995 07:17:47 GMT

Does anyone know where I can find out information on what different 
states require for people to get registered as landscape architects?  Ex. 
Which states have practice, or just title laws, or none, and how much 
experience you need to have before you can take the test.  I'm not 
looking for any specific state at the moment, just a summary for all of 
the states that is current.  I have a sheet that is several years old, 
but I know the laws have changed for some states.  

--
Look around the world's a lovely sight,lovely sky and sea-well it used to be.
Look around the world is shining bright,watch the green grass grow, well that
once was so. Where's the spring that loved the rain? Where's the grove down
lover's lane? Look around they vanish overnight. Where's the lovely world 
we used to see?   (Look Around - The Will Roger's Follies)
    Meg Bergen                                [email-masked]

---

From: [email-masked] (Michael D Gaunt)
Date: Tue, 3 Jan 1995 21:09:53 GMT

I don't know of any specifics for any states registration exams and all 
the crap that goes along with it, but I'm sure you can find that 
information by contacting the following:

American Society of Landscape Architects
4401 Connecticut Ave. NW
5th Floor
Washington DC  20008-2302

Disclaimer:   This is the address I have in my file for the Magazine 
"Landscape Architecture".  I'm pretty sure it's the same as the main 
office... If not, then I'm sure they can point you in the right direction.

---

From: [email-masked] (Mwdonne)
Date: 10 Jan 1995 12:10:52 -0500

The address is correct: just delete 5th Floor (the own the whole
building).