Subject: landscape contractors newsgroup

From: [email-masked] (Greg MacKinnon)
Date: 14 Jan 1995 20:00:32 GMT

Looking for a landscape/ground maintenance contractors news group.  Anyone 
seen one in their Net travels.

Thanks Greg.

---

From: [email-masked] (Larry London)
Date: 16 Jan 1995 04:55:08 GMT

In article <[email-masked]>,
>seen one in their Net travels.

As far as I know this is the only landscape-oriented newsgroup.
Maybe its time to start alt.landscape.contracting or maybe 
alt.landscape.maintenance would be better.

Lawrence
[email-masked]

---

From: [email-masked] (JLMac39052)
Date: 21 Jan 1995 10:00:10 -0500

This is all I've benn able to find also.  I think you have a great idea.
How do you start a landscape contractors newsgroup?

John

---

From: [email-masked] (Read 465)
Date: 27 Jan 1995 23:57:03 -0500

We're also interested in a landscape contractors/landscape maintenance
group...san diego, CA