Subject: Re: Software suggestions?

From: [email-masked] (Shawn Wakefield)
Date: 7 Feb 1995 05:29:53 GMT

Green Thumb. For a design program.  Excellant.  $1000.00 for design and 
irrigation program.  Data bases for your zones, Parts inventory, does 
cost break down. Bids your job, changes are easy and re bids.  
Professional.

Call Green Thumb for free demo disk,

Green Thumb Software, Inc
Attn; Bruce Miller
75 Manhattan Drive
Suite 100
Boulder, CO 80303
(303)499-1388 EXT 103

Let him know Shawn Wakefield referred you.  Maybe I can get a free shirt.
I was impressed.

---

From: [email-masked] (Shawn Wakefield)
Date: 7 Feb 1995 05:23:47 GMT

I would stick with quickbooks new version 3.0 for windows.  I can job 
cost, tract payments, carry over balances from late customers.  I had a 
professional program, Accountant, Inc. and this is user friendly.  A good 
accountant will not use your books, but instead, take off of your check 
book.  Too many mistakes for them to research.  Accounting programs are a 
great value to tract costs, income, receivables, inventory etc.  Don't do 
your own books, let the pros do it.  Just like us, we are the ones for 
landscape gardening, construction, pest control.

Shawn, Wakefield Landscape.