Subject: Software suggestions?

From: [email-masked] (Schneidsuf)
Date: 29 Jan 1995 07:24:57 -0500

I am looking for accounting software for my landscape contracting company
that is windows based.  We do residential maintenance as well as new
construction and renovations.  I am currently using Quickbooks and though
it is easy, there is no way to carry a balance forward from month to
month.  Any suggestions?

---

From: [email-masked] (JLMac39052)
Date: 1 Feb 1995 20:59:05 -0500

I use Business Works from Manzanita.  It does not have all the bells and
whistles of a Quicken product but it is extremely professional and
provides all the proper financial printouts for you and your accountant. 
I'd be happy to fax you any more info.  John -- NorthStar Landscape Inc.

---

From: [email-masked] (RonaldDT)
Date: 2 Feb 1995 19:23:59 -0500

I'm a landscape architect with a private consulting practice;
We're using Quicken too, but are considering getting Peachtree, 
since our accountant suggested this in the future.
Perhaps it may help your firm. I'v used more complicated systems, such as 
Wind 2-1 but it requires expensive modules tailored to professional
practices.
Good Luck,
Ron Tatasciore