Subject: NEED INFO ON GREENWAYS

From: [email-masked] (MBailey875)
Date: 17 Oct 1995 13:04:01 -0400

I'm a student at OSU in the LA Department and i need some info. I would
like to know what barriers you might encounter when developing a greenway
project throughout a city like Columbus, Ohio.  One example would be where
private home owners would not want to give up their land for public use. 
Any info would be very much appreciated!  Thanks!

-Matt Bailey

P.S. I need this info ASAP.....at least by Wed. morning the 18th

---

From: [email-masked] (MsCon95)
Date: 17 Oct 1995 21:00:48 -0400

Hey, how many indentical posts does it require to ask for info!!!!!!!
I personally think that one original post  is enough!

Anyone else agree with me?

---

From: [email-masked] (MBailey875)
Date: 18 Oct 1995 10:12:31 -0400

sorry about that.  I only posted the question once. AOL kicked me out as
the message was being posted...so I tried again and it worked but I myself
had five replys on my own message. I guess this was an AOL thing.  If by
chance it was my fault sorry again, but I would like some feed back on the
question posted.  Thanks!
 -bailey

---

From: [email-masked] (MsCon95)
Date: 19 Oct 1995 02:52:09 -0400

Okay, apology accepted since you got five replies.  

I just graduated from the Cal Poly SLO program and sometime during my
final year, I came across several books which had alot of very usefull
info on your topic.  I can't remember the name or author ( I know great
help huh?)...but I will see if I can find out. 

I will email you soon if I find anything.