Subject: NEED INFO ON GREENWAYS

From: [email-masked] (MBailey875)
Date: 17 Oct 1995 12:08:31 -0400

I'm a student at OSU in the LA Department and i need some info. I would
like to know what barriers you might encounter when developing a greenway
project throughout a city like Columbus, Ohio.  One example would be where
private home owners would not want to give up their land for public use. 
Any info would be very much appreciated!  Thanks!

-Matt Bailey

P.S. I need this info ASAP.....at least by Wed. morning the 18th

---

From: [email-masked] (MBailey875)
Date: 5 Nov 1995 22:11:08 -0500

TO: [email-masked]

My address is:  86 Franklin St., Dublin, Ohio  43017

My name is Matt Bailey

Thank you for your time!

I'll be down in Fayettville over Christmas break...I'll have to stop up
and
see your greenway system.  I have read about it...sounds cool!

I can not seem to be able to send you an email directly.  Email me if you
get this message.