Subject: Re: Jenny is ONLINE.

From: "Iv�n Isidor M." <[email-masked]>
Date: 6 Feb 1996 05:05:15 GMT

Thanks, but no thanks.  This thing has gone to far.  I'v been receiving 
mail megs huge just because I wanted to be nice to a young lady.

I will put this thing clear:

**** I'm VERY HAPPILY married with two precious daugthers ****

I'm not interested, whatsoever, in this Jenny.

I'm not mad, I just don't want to get threats or trash mail just because 
of this.

I'm not mad with you Don!! Ok? Friends anyway?

---

From: [email-masked](Carl H. Starrett II )
Date: 7 Feb 1996 15:14:30 GMT

Who the heck is Jenny and why is this thread being spammed all over the
world?
-- 
*****************************************************************
                         1-800-HIT-HOME
          No hassles, just help.  Free, 24 Hours a day.
      If you are under 18, a real person will talk to you,
       tell you where to get help, and help give you hope.
                 No problem is too big or small
                      YOUTH CRISIS HOTLINE
          A Program of Youth Development, International
*****************************************************************