Subject: Re: Agricultural Journals

From: [email-masked] (Gil Hardwick)
Date: Sat, 28 Jan 1995 03:21:20 GMT

In article <[email-masked]>, Jonathon Hawkins ([email-masked]) writes:
>Hi all,
>I would like to seek work outside the UK. I am interested in working in
>Canada, USA, Australia or New Zealand.

For Australia, try:

          "Australasian Poultry"
          Poultry Information Publishers
          PO Box 198
          WERRIBEE  Vic  3030

          "Australian Farm Journal"
          Rural Press
          200 Rouse Street
          PORT MELBOURNE  Vic  3207

Good luck!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Independent Consulting Anthropologist            RSM 89, Vasse Highway
 - Integrated Whole Farm Planning                   YOONGARILLUP  6280
 - Permaculture Design                               Western Australia
 - Rural Community Building                             +61 97 53 3270