Subject: Re: Organic Vs. Conventional Produce: (fwd)

From: [email-masked] (Larry London)
Date: 29 Oct 1994 02:34:26 -0000

------- start of forwarded message -------
From: Farmer to Farmer <[email-masked]>
Newsgroups: alt.sustainable.agriculture
Date: 27 Oct 94 09:25 PDT
Subject: Re: Organic Vs. Conventional Produce:  

We publish such data in Farmer to Farmer , a bimonthly publication on 
sustainable ag in California. For sample issues or more information, call 
(916) 756-7428, or write P.O. Box 73674, Davis, CA 95617. The issue 
featuring this data on vegetables won't be out till February, but we have 
run data on cotton, almonds, peaches and grapes.
Lori Pottinger
Associate Editor
[email-masked] OR on AOL, AggiePot
------- end of forwarded message -------

From [email-masked] Nov  3 15:57:09 1994
Date: Thu, 3 Nov 1994 08:36:13 -0800
From: Farmer to Farmer <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: QUESTION: Need information on growi

Re: growing cotton organically, the first issue of Farmer to Farmer was 
about this very topic. It is out of print, but can be found on the World 
wide WEb (I'm sorry I don't have the address on me; we'll post it soon. 
In the meantime e-mail Thomas Nelson at CAFF: [email-masked]). I could 
send you a hard copy if you prefer. . . give me a mailing address. Since 
we are a small nonprofit, I can't send lots of copies to lots of people, 
though. Thanks!
Lori Pottinger, assoc. ed.
[email-masked]