Subject: Rhododendren Book For Sale

From: [email-masked] (Errol Porter)
Date: 1 Dec 1994 07:58:29 -0500

I have the following for sale:

David G. Leach
Rhododendrons of the World and how to grow them
NY, Charles Scribners' Sons (1961)
544 pp, well illustrated with drawings, diagrams, maps, 16p of half-tones, 
large folding color phylogenetic chart

Condition:     original cloth, dj, very fine

Perhaps the most comprehensive book on rhododendrons ever published, it 
covers all apsects including history, distribution anatomy, use in 
gardens, care, planting, propagation, hardiness, etc.  Author is widely 
known for his successful experiments in growing these plants in the
unfavorable climate of Western Pennsylvania and is regarded as the 
authority in both America & England.

Published at $70.00.

Price:    $30.00 US, net, incl postage in US & Canada (overseas shipping 
				at cost)

Subject to prior sale.  Please e-mail me directly to reserve.
-- 
Errol Porter
[email-masked]