Subject: Re: Please post as Thailand Permaculture?

From: [email-masked] (BRateaver)
Date: 12 Mar 1996 08:08:24 -0500

I thought I had already given this: Ask Kirby Fry, 817-897-9402   This
meeting is April 13-26, 1996

NAL listing: 6th Perm. Conf. Perth,  PO Box 568, Kalamunda, Western
Australia,  6076 61 9 291 9306; FAX 61- 9 291 9978  [email-masked]
Thjis meeting is Sept 28-Oct 7, 1006
These people probably keep track of where he goes.

Yes, Mr. Bill Mollison does indeed get around, and has started many groups
all over. When I got the big organid farmer meeting at Asilomar this
January to have Dr. Bethlenfalvy speak on mycorrhizae, Mr. Mollison came
in near the end and he volunteered some info, and left shortly after. I
suppose he, like many of us, try to run around and take at least a peek at
so many other topics being discussed--not easy because Asilomar is many
buildings up and down hill, and takes time to run around from one to
another.

I saw him at a meeting where Fukuoka spoke. 
He was giving a talk to the famous Tree People in Los Angeles, when I sat
in for a time, and some young man pointed me out to Mollison: "Look who
that is!!" So I got to meet him, and I have given him some of the books I
reprinted.  He especially liked the book:
   "Seaweed in Agriculture and Horticulture" by W A Stephenson.

B. Rateaver