Subject: Re: environmental journal

From: Harry Groot <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Dec 1994 21:31:12 GMT

Marge asked:

> The periodicals librarian just came downstairs and told me that GARBAGE
> magazine has ceased publication, and wants to know what good broad-based
> environmental magazine would be a good addition to the collection.  Any
> suggestions?

I receive "Solid Waste Technlogies" at work.  It's a trade/technical
publication with a focus on recycling, compostiing, waste-to-energy,
landfilling, and landfill gas-to-energy.

The publishers are:
HCI Publications
410 Archibald St
Kansas City, MO  64111-3046

816 931 1311 Voice
816 931 2015 fax

Harry
[email-masked]

Re: environmental journal                                                    R