Subject: Re: looking for association directory

From: [email-masked] (Mdlip)
Date: 16 Feb 1995 01:36:09 -0500

>Message-ID: <[email-masked]>

>Is there a directory or listing of associations or organizations
>which work to promote organic/sustainable agriculture? I am familiar
>with a few -- eg.  PASA in Pennsylvania but have never seen a more
>complete list of other state, national and local groups.

Get the "1993 Sustainable Agriculture Directory of Expertise", published
by the Sustainable Agriculture Network and the USDA Sus. Ag. Research and
Education (SARE) Program.  I don't know if they are doing an updated
version, but the 1993 edition has plenty of stuff in it (700+ listings).
It was printed by:

Sustainable Agriculture Publications
Hills Bldg., Rm. 12
University of Vermont
Burlington, VT 05405-0082

I think it was actually complied by ATTRA in Fayettville, Arkansas.  I
don't have their 'net address handy but their toll-free phone line is
800-346-9140.