Subject: agAccess Email Book catalog now available

From: [email-masked]
Date: 22 Dec 1995 22:58:00 -0000

agAccess is now offering an "Email Catalog" of over 300 agricultural titles
for those internet users who do not have access to our WWW on-line catalog.

If you would like an agAccess Email catalog (30-40K) sent to your email
address, please reply to this message.

Please indicate if you would like to receive the Email catalog as an
attachment, or directly as a normal Email message.

Thank you,

Nathan Boone

         ====================================================
        |  agAccess            ::  Tel: 916-756-7177         |
        |  603 Fourth Street   ::  Fax: 916-756-7188         |
        |  Davis, CA 95616     ::  Email: [email-masked] |
        |        WWW: http://www.mother.com/agaccess         |
        |====================================================|
        |  agAccess is dedicated to sustainable agriculture  |
        | through the worldwide publication and distribution |
        |       of high quality, practical information.      |
         ====================================================